Healthily suppressed. My relationships are better than ever, I'm not hating my job any more than anyone else does, and I find I can actually tolerate my own company for about an hour before having to seek out someone else.
Advertisement

by Deus in Machina » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 am

by The Mapuche People » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

by Deus in Machina » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am
Zeth Rekia wrote:That Zeno's white catfish just died. Snap. Good thing Zeno didn't name him.

by New East Ireland » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

by Zeth Rekia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am
Deus in Machina wrote:Zeth Rekia wrote:Indeed. How's it going with the self loathing by the way? :]
Healthily suppressed. My relationships are better than ever, I'm not hating my job any more than anyone else does, and I find I can actually tolerate my own company for about an hour before having to seek out someone else.

by Tiami » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am
|| One Stop Rules Shop • RPing Questions? Ask Here! • RP Think Tank • Imperium News Network • Levanora • Factbook • Melody •RIP Jerzy ||

by The free thinking few » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am
Zeth Rekia wrote:That Zeno's white catfish just died. Snap. Good thing Zeno didn't name him.

by Zeth Rekia » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 am

by Deus in Machina » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am
Zeth Rekia wrote:Deus in Machina wrote:Healthily suppressed. My relationships are better than ever, I'm not hating my job any more than anyone else does, and I find I can actually tolerate my own company for about an hour before having to seek out someone else.
Nice, keep up the good work. *pats you on the head approvingly*

by Tiami » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 am

|| One Stop Rules Shop • RPing Questions? Ask Here! • RP Think Tank • Imperium News Network • Levanora • Factbook • Melody •RIP Jerzy ||

by The Murtunian Tribes » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am
Zeth Rekia wrote:That Zeno's white catfish just died. Snap. Good thing Zeno didn't name him.

by Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am

by Tiami » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am
|| One Stop Rules Shop • RPing Questions? Ask Here! • RP Think Tank • Imperium News Network • Levanora • Factbook • Melody •RIP Jerzy ||

by New East Ireland » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:That Taco Bell's wifi is actually quite good.

by Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

by Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 am

by Tiami » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 am
|| One Stop Rules Shop • RPing Questions? Ask Here! • RP Think Tank • Imperium News Network • Levanora • Factbook • Melody •RIP Jerzy ||

by New East Ireland » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 am


by Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

by Coffee Cakes » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

Transnapastain wrote:CC!
Posting mod mistakes now are we?
Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. SoftballGeniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Chess Socialism, Eahland, Eieryn, Fartsniffage, Fjolmidlum, Gahais, Ikhraine, Isabel la Catolica, Nilokeras, Outer Armatonisdaristan, Phallos, Stellar Colonies, Tarsonis, The Black Forrest, The Lone Alliance, Valemora, Valrifell, Washington Resistance Army, Zantalio
Advertisement