NATION

PASSWORD

What have you learned today? P5

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Old Vester
Senator
 
Posts: 3625
Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
You made that page yourself, didn't you?

Damn right, but it doesn't stop it from being awesome.

As Minor said, I'll drink to that.

It sounds awesome. I should join it but I can't RP and I wouldn't want to ruin your thread.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct n-word lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88655
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Old Vester wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Damn right, but it doesn't stop it from being awesome.

As Minor said, I'll drink to that.

It sounds awesome. I should join it but I can't RP and I wouldn't want to ruin your thread.

Well, the other guys might rip you a new asshole if you did it badly, so that is probably a good idea. :p :hug:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Old Vester
Senator
 
Posts: 3625
Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Vester » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Old Vester wrote:It sounds awesome. I should join it but I can't RP and I wouldn't want to ruin your thread.

Well, the other guys might rip you a new asshole if you did it badly, so that is probably a good idea. :p :hug:

Thanks for the warning. And I hope your RP does great and continues to do so.
Last edited by Old Vester on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A man chooses, a slave obeys".-Andrew Ryan
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".-George Carlin.
"I want you to kill yourself. I will buy and send you rope". -EmpireErwinRommel
Billy Mays of F7. Current balance in F7CF $104,952.I'm the richest one!!
Mushet wrote:Banned becuse you need to stop being a politically correct n-word lover
Coccygia wrote:Is the unsung original creator of Angry Birds.
The only question I can answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Pxifl3zjg&NR=1. Name in Cat translated by 1000 Cats: Zeˑhsˑr:kxk (kxk = "old") (lit. "the first sanctuary, old and glad")
Need a dedicated co-OP? I'll do it for drugs free!-I can also consult for creative ideas and such.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm not sure I'd be suitable for it. :p

I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries, elves, magic, scalies, any other fantasy vermin and absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Chatkasatan
Minister
 
Posts: 2456
Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I learnt people are cute.
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88655
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:I'm not sure I'd be suitable for it. :p

I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries, elves, magic, scalies, any other fantasy vermin and absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.

Where's that from?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:I'm not sure I'd be suitable for it. :p


Where's that from?


Click the box that says disclaimer in my sig.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67355
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 pm

that I wish the f***ing New York Islanders would put this year's ticket prices up on their website. I want to go see them play the Winnipeg Jets in April, and I want to find out how much it'll cost.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88655
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Where's that from?


Click the box that says disclaimer in my sig.

:lol2:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Grenartia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47616
Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:I learnt people are cute.


Well only certain people, myself most likely not included. But pretty people tend to be shallow, so I'm goo.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity. People who call themselves based NEVER are.
She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian. Girlfriend of Jolthig. Steely-eyed missile woman.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Basic flag design by me, enhancements by Kuromistan.

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13267
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:that I wish the f***ing New York Islanders would put this year's ticket prices up on their website. I want to go see them play the Winnipeg Jets in April, and I want to find out how much it'll cost.



Go see the Flyers instead.
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

User avatar
Tiami
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 22211
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Tiami » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

That I wish my left hand wasn't broken, we had so many memories together.
Gothic Lord of the Elves
The Imperium of Amador
Nation Roleplaying Community Lead
RP Questions? Message me on Discord at nstiami or through TGs!
|| One Stop Rules Shop • RPing Questions? Ask Here! • RP Think Tank • Imperium News Network • Levanora • Factbook • Melody •RIP Jerzy ||

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67355
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:that I wish the f***ing New York Islanders would put this year's ticket prices up on their website. I want to go see them play the Winnipeg Jets in April, and I want to find out how much it'll cost.



Go see the Flyers instead.


I like the Flyers better, but the only Jets game I can go to this year is at the Coliseum in April.
Besides, I'll be in Philly partying it up with some Flyers pals at the Winter Classic against the Rangers... another team I like... but again, not as much as Philly.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Minoriteeburg
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13267
Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Minoriteeburg » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Minoriteeburg wrote:

Go see the Flyers instead.


I like the Flyers better, but the only Jets game I can go to this year is at the Coliseum in April.
Besides, I'll be in Philly partying it up with some Flyers pals at the Winter Classic against the Rangers... another team I like... but again, not as much as Philly.



It is impossible you like both the Rangers and the Flyers. You must decide.
MINOR/BLAAT 2016: They'll Drink To That For America
Dumb Ideologies - NSG is argument porn
Greater Cabinda - You are the Drunken Master.
Nanatsu no Tsuki - Titty... titties are so beautiful.
Ailiailia - It's Minoriteeburg, our cheap substitute for Drunk Commies.
The Blaatschapen - Now, if there exists a person with two penises, he can shave the pubes of the right one that way. If he then gets an erection he could say he's doing a Nazi salute.
WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED TODAY: THE THREAD WHO LOVED ME

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm

The only real drug problem is scoring real good drugs.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88655
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 pm

That there is one other Nationstates rp listed on TV Tropes.

But my page is better.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Iterium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 683
Founded: Jun 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Iterium » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 pm

I learned that when you get the skin ripped off your leg, it really hurts to move it once it scabs over. :evil:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Iterium wrote:lemme guess, they tried to teach you that it isnt sanitary to beat your neighbor with a raw chicken.

i never got that rule personally.


You're meant to beat them with a whisk, silly. Till they're soft, fluffy and they've stopped twitching.

User avatar
GeneralHaNor
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6996
Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GeneralHaNor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:27 pm

I learned that 3 cock rings might be a cock ring to many :blink:
Victorious Decepticons wrote:If they said "this is what you enjoy so do this" and handed me a stack of my favorite video games, then it'd be far different. But governments don't work that way. They'd hand me a dishrag...
And I'd hand them an insurgency.
Trotskylvania wrote:Don't kid yourself. The state is a violent, destructive institution of class dictatorship. The fact that the proles have bargained themselves the drippings from their master's plates doesn't legitimize the state.

User avatar
Veblenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2195
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Veblenia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 pm

GeneralHaNor wrote:I learned that 3 cock rings might be a cock ring to many :blink:


What was that popping sound? :o
Political Compass: -6.62, -7.69
"Freedom is a horizon in which we continually re-negotiate the terms of our own subjugation."
- Michel Foucault

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm

GeneralHaNor wrote:I learned that 3 cock rings might be a cock ring to many :blink:


One around cock and balls, one around cock only... where's the third one?
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67355
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Minoriteeburg wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
I like the Flyers better, but the only Jets game I can go to this year is at the Coliseum in April.
Besides, I'll be in Philly partying it up with some Flyers pals at the Winter Classic against the Rangers... another team I like... but again, not as much as Philly.



It is impossible you like both the Rangers and the Flyers. You must decide.


But...but... I can't... I've been f-ed up as a hockey fan since the Whalers, and to a lesser extent, the Jets moved. :(

I ended up with:
Flyers: Had John LeClair and Ron Hextall, my fave players
Bruins: Kept a New England team, and I went to Providence games all the time as a kid.
Rangers: Gretzky, and lately, I listen to their radio broadcasts.
Islanders: My dad's fave team...
Coyotes: Were the Jets, and weren't my local team. In fact, I liked the move.
Oilers: I like the Oilers/Titans in football... in my kiddie logic, I thought they were the same team at the time. Still never felt the need to dump them, though.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Azarea
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1326
Founded: Feb 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azarea » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

A drive by shooting just occurred in .....We were stuck in the traffic.
Last edited by Azarea on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Zeno is all-knowing. Zeno sees everything. Zeno feels everything. Zeno is the only true God."

Proud Christian. Deal with it
Generation 28 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

I always liked the Sens. Liking Ottawa and living near Toronto is taboo.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17546
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Azarea wrote:A drive by shooting just occurred in .....We were stuck in the traffic.


Nothing ruins a drive-by like getting stuck in traffic when you're trying to make a hasty exit.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


There are no gods and no one is a prophet.

User avatar
Zeth Rekia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17659
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeth Rekia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Azarea wrote:A drive by shooting just occurred in .....We were stuck in the traffic.

You okay?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Saiwania-, Asukalia 2000, Ci Arovannea, Google Adsense [Bot], Liberty Martyred, Luziyca, NewAlbion, Page, Punctured Hopes, Shazbotdom, South Namante, Stellar Colonies, Uan aa Boa, Umeria

Advertisement

Remove ads