NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High (RP/Closed/Sign-up/Interest)LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Underium
Senator

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 am

Olthar wrote:
Underium wrote:Sequel?

Yeah, this story arc is done. Maybe you should read it all to catch up.

( :P )

Can you summarize?

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 am

Underium wrote:
Olthar wrote:Yeah, this story arc is done. Maybe you should read it all to catch up.

Can you summarize?

A lot of shit happened.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 am

Underium wrote:
Olthar wrote:Yeah, this story arc is done. Maybe you should read it all to catch up.

Can you summarize?

Let us dig up our last summaries and add the unimportant details, like Heaven being destroyed by a black hole.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Underium wrote:
Can you summarize?

Let us dig up our last summaries and add the unimportant details, like Heaven being destroyed by a black hole.

!!! heaven was destroyed by a black hole?

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am

Underium wrote:
Can you summarize?

I don't even remember where the last summary is. I know it's somewhere in the past 30 pages.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am

Underium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Let us dig up our last summaries and add the unimportant details, like Heaven being destroyed by a black hole.

!!! heaven was destroyed by a black hole?

Yep. Six hundred million angels died. It was hilarious tragic.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 am

Olthar wrote:
Kaledoria wrote:Just for the record, what happened since the time Victoria went down below the basement to meet the dragon?

Olthar wrote:Here's the story summary I made a few pages back. There's a bit more that's happened now, of course, but it still covers most of it.

EDIT: Here's the rest:
Calliel, Malakh, James, and Damien battled the Metatron, causing it and another angel to enter Calliel's mind where they now currently reside. Calliel also accessed the Metatron's memories finding out that Gabriel is in Sydney, Australia. The four of them are now there and have just met up with Nature's three characters. Victoria successfully became a god, had a brief conversation with Raphael, and is now interrogating Leviathan. Desmond had a battle with a Victorian-era witch hunter which he resoundingly won and then stepped through the Gate of Babylon. We haven't heard from him since. Finally, Elfen High is under attack by the founder of the school who's come back as a ghost to murder everyone for letting the school get burned down.

And the rest:
Calliel, Malakh, James, and Damien find Gabriel trapped in a sort of pocket dimension between the space of the opera house. However, before they can make the rescue operation, Archangel Uriel and Demon Lord Azazel show up. The expectations for an epic battle are subverted, though, and Malakh, James, Damien, Gabriel, and Michael (who also showed up at some point) are teleported out to Cario while Calliel, Uriel, and Azazel get squished together. Victoria gets the information she wants from Leviathan (which is everything he knows), creates a pocket dimension of her own on the Astral Plane, and begins sorting through everything she now knows. The founder of Elfen High, Valaran, is quickly dispatched of by Aleister Crowley, Alastor, and Desmond who decided to pop in after becoming a god. Desmond then declares that he wants to be a teacher...for whatever reason. In Cairo, the group runs into Raphael before Calliel shows up again. However, now possessing the power of Uriel and Azazel, in addition to Metatron and the other angel, has gone drunk with power and declared himself the god, ruler of everything. The group escapes back to Elfen High and explain the situation to the people there. Victoria, curious, watches the exchange from within her dimension. After that, they all decide (not entirely willingly) to help take down Calliel. So, that's where we are now: Archangels Michael and Raphael, Gabriel, Malakh, James, Damien, Victoria, Desmond, Aleister Crowley, Alastor, L'Enfer, Pari, and Lazrian are all going to go off on a most-likely-suicidal mission (for some, at least) to take down the mad Calliel.

Now we add all the other shit. Olthar, be a good bitch co-OP and do that for me, will you?
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 am

Olthar wrote:
And the rest:
Calliel, Malakh, James, and Damien find Gabriel trapped in a sort of pocket dimension between the space of the opera house. However, before they can make the rescue operation, Archangel Uriel and Demon Lord Azazel show up. The expectations for an epic battle are subverted, though, and Malakh, James, Damien, Gabriel, and Michael (who also showed up at some point) are teleported out to Cario while Calliel, Uriel, and Azazel get squished together. Victoria gets the information she wants from Leviathan (which is everything he knows), creates a pocket dimension of her own on the Astral Plane, and begins sorting through everything she now knows. The founder of Elfen High, Valaran, is quickly dispatched of by Aleister Crowley, Alastor, and Desmond who decided to pop in after becoming a god. Desmond then declares that he wants to be a teacher...for whatever reason. In Cairo, the group runs into Raphael before Calliel shows up again. However, now possessing the power of Uriel and Azazel, in addition to Metatron and the other angel, has gone drunk with power and declared himself the god, ruler of everything. The group escapes back to Elfen High and explain the situation to the people there. Victoria, curious, watches the exchange from within her dimension. After that, they all decide (not entirely willingly) to help take down Calliel. So, that's where we are now: Archangels Michael and Raphael, Gabriel, Malakh, James, Damien, Victoria, Desmond, Aleister Crowley, Alastor, L'Enfer, Pari, and Lazrian are all going to go off on a most-likely-suicidal mission (for some, at least) to take down the mad Calliel.

Now we add all the other shit. Olthar, be a good bitch co-OP and do that for me, will you?

Holy shit! thats confusing!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am

Olthar wrote:The RP started with the first day in a new year of school. The players, consisting of teachers and students, played through the first day, going through the classes of History and Mythology, Botany, Chemistry, Wood Shop, and Philosophy. Not a whole lot really happened, and it all became obsolete later, anyways. Then, during lunch, a massive, all-powerful dragon imprisoned beneath the school sent out a telepathic call for help to whoever care to listen. After that, there was an assembly where the Vice Principal, Aleister Crowley, made a rather long-winded speech ending in the introduction of the new teachers. However, one of said teachers, Victoria, didn't bother showing up for the assembly, being more interested in the message. So, she used her psionic powers to rip a hole in the basement wall, finding a cave, and, subsequently, finding the dragon. She began talking to it before one of the students, Damien, showed up, having followed her down. The dragon said he give the two of them ancient and powerful magic if they would rescue him, but neither of them accepted the offer and left. During this, another student, Pari, went to tell the Vice Principal that someone had broken into the basement. Her familiar, Whiskers, had spoken to a mouse that witnessed the event and then proceeded to inform Pari. This prompted Mr. Crowley to check it out. Before he got down there, Desmond showed up at the school with the intention of freeing the dragon, however Mr. Crowley interrupted the attempt and the two began to fight. Outside, Damien and his roommate, the angel Calliel, went to tell Archangel Michael about the dragon. Damien then went to the computer lab and started having weird visions about the angel Malakh. Then, the Metatron, who'd been released from imprisonment in Hell, possessed the body of a student, James, and set fire to the dorms, intent on destroying the entire school for whatever reason, killing, in total, about 25% of the students, including Damien who was then instantly reborn as Malakh. The Metatron was confronted by Calliel while James fought him in his mind. In the end, James used sheer ball-tastic willpower to somehow beat the Metatron into submission, but not before blowing up a chunk of his own brain making him permanently paralyzed. After that, the Archangel Raphael descended from Heaven to retrieve the Metatron, though James attacked the archangel, which didn't end well for him. Then, James was carried out of the fire by Calliel while everyone else escaped, as well. Malakh healed James' paralysis, but when James attacked both him and Calliel, he banished James to Hell. Through all of this, the conflict between Mr. Crowley and Desmond was settled with Desmond compromising by converting the dragon's prison into a chain, receiving an ancient spell of some kind. Though, Mr. Crowley did lose a hand from the fight. Then, Malakh and Calliel went up to Heaven, had a chat with Archangel Michael, and went down to Hell to look for the angel Gabriel, who'd been kidnapped "off-screen," as it were, at the beginning of the RP. While there, they conveniently encountered both Damien and James, the two of them deciding to tag along with nothing better to do. Victoria, with delusions of grandeur, headed off to Egypt to the hidden sanctuary of the Élan in order to massacre them all and absorb their psionic powers and turn herself into a god, encountering Archangel Raphael on the way. Desmond went off to Iraq to find an ancient Babylonian artifact with his newly acquired magic and also turn himself into a god. And that's where we are now: Calliel, Malakh, James, and Damien are in Hell, Victoria and Raphael are in Egypt, and Desmond is in Iraq. Everyone else is sitting around the ruins of Elfen High with nothing to do.

Olthar wrote:EDIT: Here's the rest:
Calliel, Malakh, James, and Damien battled the Metatron, causing it and another angel to enter Calliel's mind where they now currently reside. Calliel also accessed the Metatron's memories finding out that Gabriel is in Sydney, Australia. The four of them are now there and have just met up with Nature's three characters. Victoria successfully became a god, had a brief conversation with Raphael, and is now interrogating Leviathan. Desmond had a battle with a Victorian-era witch hunter which he resoundingly won and then stepped through the Gate of Babylon. We haven't heard from him since. Finally, Elfen High is under attack by the founder of the school who's come back as a ghost to murder everyone for letting the school get burned down.

Olthar wrote:And the rest:

And the rest of the story:
Elfen High was attacked by demons, so Victoria teleported everyone to her dimension. Once there, she explained her plan to exorcise Calliel to Heaven then create a black hole, whereupon she'll teleport it to Heaven, killing Calliel along with everyone else there. Before they could act, however, Calliel launched an attack on the entire world, utterly destroying Chicago. The good guys teleport in and begin fighting Calliel, but he teleports away once more, this time Islamabad. The good guys follow and reengage Calliel, eventually succeeding in exorcising him, but not before Islamabad is also destroyed. Once Calliel's in Heaven, Victoria teleports the black hole. Michael and Gabriel sacrifice themselves to teleport a good chunk, 200 million, of the angels away, but the majority are still swallowed up. Then the epilogue happened. You can read that for yourself.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 am

Underium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Now we add all the other shit. Olthar, be a good bitch co-OP and do that for me, will you?

Well, you missed the first half due to the stupid quote depth limit. I have the complete version in my post.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:19 am

Olthar wrote:
Underium wrote:

Well, you missed the first half due to the stupid quote depth limit. I have the complete version in my post.

cool. And do you remember when there was no limit?

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am

Underium wrote:
Olthar wrote:Well, you missed the first half due to the stupid quote depth limit. I have the complete version in my post.

cool. And do you remember when there was no limit?

This place used to be famous for its epic quote pyramids. I remember seeing some that were at least 30 quotes big. It was glorious.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 am

So can I still sign up?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 am

Underium wrote:So can I still sign up?

Yes.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am

Underium wrote:So can I still sign up?

Yes.

Cool I'll post a app in a little while.

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Name: Zerit
Age (Actual): 15
Age (Appears): 15
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Powers (Are they aware of them?): Powerfull psychic, immortal to age/ diseases. Not aware.
Weaknesses: Very emotional.
Personality: Zerit is like most hormonal 19 year old boys, except his emotions control his unknown powers, he doesn't know what happens but sometimes when hes in serious danger he finds himself at home, or finds them floating in the air. He is shy, and not very willing to trust others usually.
History: Ever since Zerit was born he has had these powers, not knowing it, not being able to figure it out. His emotions to say the least are volatile, almost anyone can play them like a violin, however they may suffer consequences.
RP Sample: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57709
Last edited by Underium on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Underium wrote:Name: Zerit
Age (Actual): 19
Age (Appears): 19
Powers (Are they aware of them?): powerful illusions, powerful psychic, immortal to age/ diseases, teleportation. Not aware.
Personality: Zerit is like most hormonal 19 year old boys, except his emotions control his unknown powers, he doesn't know what happens but sometimes when hes in serious danger he finds himself at home, or finds them floating in the air. He is shy, and not very willing to trust others usually.
History: Ever since Zerit was born he has had these powers, not knowing it, not being able to figure it out. His emotions to say the least are volatile, almost anyone can play them like a violin, however they may suffer consequences.

He's kind of too old. This is a high school after all. I'd make him closer to 15-16.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Olthar wrote:
Underium wrote:Name: Zerit
Age (Actual): 19
Age (Appears): 19
Powers (Are they aware of them?): powerful illusions, powerful psychic, immortal to age/ diseases, teleportation. Not aware.

He's kind of too old. This is a high school after all. I'd make him closer to 15-16.

He seems a bit powerful too. I'm probably going to be tougher on powerful characters in the sequel, since this last one turned into a mild dick-waving fest. Not as big as some of the superhero rps, but a mild one all the same.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Underium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Underium » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Olthar wrote:He's kind of too old. This is a high school after all. I'd make him closer to 15-16.

He seems a bit powerful too. I'm probably going to be tougher on powerful characters in the sequel, since this last one turned into a mild dick-waving fest. Not as big as some of the superhero rps, but a mild one all the same.

Edited.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Olthar wrote:He's kind of too old. This is a high school after all. I'd make him closer to 15-16.

I didn't really think it turned out too bad. Though, I would like it if everyone had weaker characters, if only so the story doesn't get overloaded with the big, epic stuff. Considering the las arc destroyed Heaven, I don't think the world would survive more battles like that. It was a good, strong open, but now it's time to dial back and further expand the small stuff.

New East Ireland
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

So, would this be the time to add any new characters or make new apps?
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

New East Ireland wrote:So, would this be the time to add any new characters or make new apps?

Seems so.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

New East Ireland wrote:So, would this be the time to add any new characters or make new apps?

I suppose so.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:19 pm

And I have to update the OP.

Oh shi-
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

New East Ireland
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm

I suppose so.

I'll get started then.
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives