NATION

PASSWORD

Political Affiliation?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Volnotova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8209
Founded: Nov 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotova » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 am

Angleter wrote:"Tiny Kox"? Really?


Lolwut, where did you read that?
A very exclusive and exceptional ice crystal.

A surrealistic alien entity stretched thin across the many membranes of the multiverse.
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:You are the most lawful neutral person I have ever witnessed.


Polruan wrote:It's like Humphrey Applebee wrote a chapter of the Talmud in here.

User avatar
Angleter
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12359
Founded: Apr 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Angleter » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:17 am

Volnotova wrote:
Angleter wrote:"Tiny Kox"? Really?


Lolwut, where did you read that?


Socialistische Partij website. He's a Senator, apparently.
[align=center]"I gotta tell you, this is just crazy, huh! This is just nuts, OK! Jeezo man."

User avatar
Arilandon
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Jun 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arilandon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 am

Terra Agora wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:Mind clarifying what you mean, or are you just going to continue to post 'lol' because you are incapable of making actual points in defense of your disgusting and racist ideology?

He's "loling" because its only racist if your white.

Image

User avatar
Volnotova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8209
Founded: Nov 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotova » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 am

Arilandon wrote:
Terra Agora wrote:He's "loling" because its only racist if your white.

Image


tagged.
A very exclusive and exceptional ice crystal.

A surrealistic alien entity stretched thin across the many membranes of the multiverse.
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:You are the most lawful neutral person I have ever witnessed.


Polruan wrote:It's like Humphrey Applebee wrote a chapter of the Talmud in here.

User avatar
Arilandon
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Jun 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arilandon » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 am

Volnotova wrote:
Arilandon wrote:Image


tagged.

tagged?

User avatar
Ofaria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: May 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ofaria » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:43 pm

I'm affiliated with the Green Party in the US. I supported Cynthia Mckinney in the 2008 elections.

User avatar
ICO Diplomat to Qwendra
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby ICO Diplomat to Qwendra » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Mike the Progressive wrote:I lean Democrat, and on my FB, I refer to myself as a Democrat, but my goodness, how fucking retarded they can be at times.

Democratic Representatives are a unique part of the human race that have evolved past the use of spines and no longer understand human-human interaction. See the following image for more details:

Image


:clap:

User avatar
Chyeknovostan Republic
Minister
 
Posts: 3101
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chyeknovostan Republic » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:54 pm

I tend to stay away from parties.
I was born in Ukrainie SSR in the 80's, I am a Communist, however I do not support Stalin or anyone of my motherland that came after Lenin.
Chyekish Soviet Union

User avatar
Shependia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shependia » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Fascism, Nazism, whatever you prefer.

My Political compass is something like this:

Left/Right+0.50
Libertarian/Authoritarian+9.00
Last edited by Shependia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEIL SHEP!!!


Economic Left/Right +0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian +9.00

User avatar
Neragua
Diplomat
 
Posts: 628
Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Neragua » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 am

I'm economically far-right and socially libertarian, ref: Milton Friedman. Therefore, I usually end up voting for centre-right parties.
Falklands Forever! "Malvinas" Never!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arvenia, Baidu [Spider], Casiopeia, Cerespasia, Cole Whyte-Gurney, Democratic Kingdom of South India, Felid Robloxia, Furet Reich, Greater Britannian Realm, Grenartia, Ineva, Kasdados, Liberza, Likhinia, Murab, Neder Islands, Nu Elysium, Owonyaania, Pale Dawn, Philjia, Revived Unclear, The Huskar Social Union, The Notorious Mad Jack, Valrifell, Welves

Advertisement

Remove ads