NATION

PASSWORD

The Flaming Wombat - part E

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12526
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Biernackia wrote:
Wazkyraque wrote:Pastries forever

that makes perfect sense!

It is only natural to have them with coffee
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
Dorlania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7939
Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorlania » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

The Silent Face wrote:
Dorlania wrote:I love Mass Effect 2, but Husks are so damn annoying

:clap:

I know
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me



Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

User avatar
Saurisisia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30207
Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Hetalia Dakota wrote:Hath ish that 'chou?

No, Silent Face isn't Hath you silly girl...
*lifts you up and runs around with you on my head*

No, he is not.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2978
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Neo Arcad wrote:
Hossaim wrote:cautiously approaches, ready to sprint away if any attempt is made to smother or throw


*lights tail on fire and runs*

(is vaccinated against Neo Acrad, so is fine)
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11229
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Hossaim wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:
*lights tail on fire and runs*

(is vaccinated against Neo Acrad, so is fine)


...
Dammit.
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Dorlania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7939
Founded: Mar 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorlania » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:
Dorlania wrote:I love Mass Effect 2, but Husks are so damn annoying

Offers you Baklava from my barista*

*takes*
Thank you
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on a human face--forever"

Sardine World wrote:maintain

when you liberals cant get new technology because all the asians are dead, dont come crying to me



Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Yes, but 9gag has nothing funny or original.
insert/gender/sexuality/political alignment/disorder
the soft parade has now begun~
Unity and Solidarity
Mallorea and Riva should resign

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2978
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

plays with cat toys*
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70968
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
The Silent Face
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Jan 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silent Face » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:No, Silent Face isn't Hath you silly girl...
*lifts you up and runs around with you on my head*

No, he is not.

*Senses something fishy about this*
I speak only with smiles and symbols and body motions.
If I'm not drinking tea I have a toothpick in my mouth.
If I speak to you, consider it a rare honor.

I can DJ, play piano, violin, guitar, drums, cello, trumpet, saxaphone, flute, keyboard, claves, piccolo, and I speak 29 languages.
I'm male people. Also straight. Sheesh.
NEI said:
Oh, I see. In that case, yeah I'm a dirty, evil racist! I just shot a blue guy because I thought he was an Avatar!

User avatar
Neo Arcad
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11229
Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Arcad » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

The Silent Face wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:No, he is not.

*Senses something fishy about this*


*smacks Face with a fish, in the face*
*runs*
Ostroeuropa wrote:Two shirtless men on a pushback with handlebar moustaches and a kettle conquered India, at 17:04 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. They rolled the bike up the hill and demanded that the natives set about acquiring bureaucratic records.

Des-Bal wrote:Modern politics is a series of assholes and liars trying to be more angry than each other until someone lets a racist epithet slip and they all scatter like roaches.

NSLV wrote:Introducing the new political text from acclaimed author/yak, NEO ARCAD, an exploration of nuclear power in the Middle East and Asia, "Nuclear Penis: He Won't Call You Again".

This is the best region ever. You know you want it.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24791
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

The Silent Face wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:No, he is not.

*Senses something fishy about this*

She isn't the Orca one.
*giggles and prepares to be hit by Saura*
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

User avatar
Confessor Palace
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Confessor Palace » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

[*]Gives flowers to all and kisses all[*]
Time is flickering away.
Hi! My name is ___$T$#^&%r#$%^$%a*$%^$^&@c!$&^*$#^e$%^________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never stay long in one place.
Does not remember peoples names too well.

User avatar
The Silent Face
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Jan 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silent Face » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

*Misses Paroom*
I speak only with smiles and symbols and body motions.
If I'm not drinking tea I have a toothpick in my mouth.
If I speak to you, consider it a rare honor.

I can DJ, play piano, violin, guitar, drums, cello, trumpet, saxaphone, flute, keyboard, claves, piccolo, and I speak 29 languages.
I'm male people. Also straight. Sheesh.
NEI said:
Oh, I see. In that case, yeah I'm a dirty, evil racist! I just shot a blue guy because I thought he was an Avatar!

User avatar
IamtherulerofF7
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Jun 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby IamtherulerofF7 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Q
February 17, 2011: Never Forget.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you remember the old F7.

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24791
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Confessor Palace wrote:[*]Gives flowers to all and kisses all[*]

*takes flowers and gives you a long kiss*
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

User avatar
Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12526
Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Confessor Palace wrote:[*]Gives flowers to all and kisses all[*]

Gives you coffee from my barista*
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6206
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

Nope, nothing... I'm waiting for a TG...
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



User avatar
The Silent Face
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Jan 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silent Face » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

IamtherulerofF7 wrote:Q
*Straps to the wall and waits for an interrogator* (Volunteers)
Last edited by The Silent Face on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I speak only with smiles and symbols and body motions.
If I'm not drinking tea I have a toothpick in my mouth.
If I speak to you, consider it a rare honor.

I can DJ, play piano, violin, guitar, drums, cello, trumpet, saxaphone, flute, keyboard, claves, piccolo, and I speak 29 languages.
I'm male people. Also straight. Sheesh.
NEI said:
Oh, I see. In that case, yeah I'm a dirty, evil racist! I just shot a blue guy because I thought he was an Avatar!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70968
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

Nope, nothing... I'm waiting for a TG...


Of what variety?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Biernackia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 515
Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Biernackia » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

hey igot something for you...theres a guy over there...he ate the last cookie...go kill him :twisted:

User avatar
Hossaim
Minister
 
Posts: 2978
Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hossaim » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:
Confessor Palace wrote:[*]Gives flowers to all and kisses all[*]

Gives you coffee from my barista*

*licks hands*
Hossaim Family of F7
Nicolas Hossaim (Headmaster of Waverly Academy)
Jamie Hossaim (wife of Nicolas Hossaim)
Steven Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Court Wizard of Castle Talos)
Mark Hossaim (Son of Nicolas Hossaim, Necromancer at F7 Graveyard)

User avatar
Veceria
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24791
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Veceria » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

Nope, nothing... I'm waiting for a TG...

*starts writing you a TG*
* :3 *
[FT]|Does not use NS stats.
Zeth Rekia wrote:You making Zeno horny.

DesAnges wrote:People don't deserve respect, they earn it.

10,000,000th post.
FoxTropica wrote:And then Hurdegaryp kissed Thafoo, Meanwhile Fox-Mary-"Sue"-Tropica saved TET from destruction and everyone happily forever.

Then suddenly fights broke out because hey, it's the internet.

Hurd is Hurd is Hurd.
Discord: Fenrisúlfr#3521
(send me a TG before sending me a friend request though)
I'm Austrian, if you need german translations, feel free to send me a TG.

User avatar
Hetalia Dakota
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: May 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalia Dakota » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

New East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

Nope, nothing... I'm waiting for a TG...

Plway moresh! :D
Forum Seven's Precious Preschooler. :D

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70968
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Biernackia wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:La Professora, any missions or anything? I'm sooooooo bored.

hey igot something for you...theres a guy over there...he ate the last cookie...go kill him :twisted:


...

You're grammar is terrible. Que preferio espanol?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
New East Ireland
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6206
Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New East Ireland » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
New East Ireland wrote:Nope, nothing... I'm waiting for a TG...


Of what variety?

Of the nonya variety...
"A joke is a very serious thing."

- Winston Churchill



PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads