
by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 am


by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

by UCUMAY » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 am

by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

by Mussoliniopoli » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

by UCUMAY » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 am
The Left-Libertarian Hippies wrote:I dont even know who he is...should I? Anyway, I also support Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich, and Ron Paul.

by Meikoland » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 am

by Lackadaisical2 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

by Lackadaisical2 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am
The Left-Libertarian Hippies wrote:I dont even know who he is...should I? Anyway, I also support Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich, and Ron Paul.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

by Robert Magoo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am

by Conserative Morality » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am

by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

by Mike the Progressive » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 am

by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am

by Conserative Morality » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am
Mike the Progressive wrote:I lean Democrat, and on my FB, I refer to myself as a Democrat, but my goodness, how fucking retarded they can be at times.


by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 am

by Mike the Progressive » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am
Conserative Morality wrote:Mike the Progressive wrote:I lean Democrat, and on my FB, I refer to myself as a Democrat, but my goodness, how fucking retarded they can be at times.
Democratic Representatives are a unique part of the human race that have evolved past the use of spines and no longer understand human-human interaction. See the following image for more details:
Win!
by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am


by Robert Magoo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:37 am
The Left-Libertarian Hippies wrote:This is coming from a Conservative though...so, I dont like the Democratic Party, but for different reasons from u (pbly).

by Christian Democrats » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am
Leo Tolstoy wrote:Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.

by The Left-Libertarian Hippies » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 am
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Andso Mangis, Anti Corruption, Aupore, Camtropia, Celritannia, Chaedina, Dhornaper, Greater Britannian Realm, Insiag, Lithuania LT, Llan, Orlavia, Port Carverton, Quesbia, Stellar Colonies, Tarsonis, The Huskar Social Union, The Upper Cilikar, Threlizdun, Uan aa Boa, Wacka The Mavarrappi, Yorsa II
Advertisement