NATION

PASSWORD

The Brimstone Pact [MT/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Brimstone Pact [MT/PMT]

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:46 pm

The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

From the Desk of Lord Damien Dreadfire

In the time since my return to the throne of Automagfreek, I have been enthralled by a feeling deep within my soul....a feeling that cannot be explained. It was much the same as so many years ago when I led a successful coup against the former President of this nation, for it was a feeling of purpose. Long have the Gods spoken to me, and long have I defied their will, pride and lust for power clouding my mind. But now my Third Eye sees clearly, and I have been commanded by the Great Ones to do their will.... to fill their cup with the blood of the infidel.

In the days past I have seen many others experience this same feeling, for I have heard their decrees and seen their desire to put their words into action. You see, I have not been alone in accosting the subhuman infidels that have infected this planet, for there are others who share the vision that has filled my mind. It is a vision of a world restored to order, where lesser men no longer command the minds of many and are forced to bend their knee and acknowledge their true place on this planet.

Therefore, in the spirit of this great revelation, I invite all of those who would see this world renewed to join with me in solidarity. The Treaty of St. Freeksburg has been drafted, and you who choose to sign it may do so in confidence that you will be serving your purpose as commanded by the Gods, and collectively we will accomplish what we have been sent here to do.

The Treaty of St. Freeksburg

Brimstone Pact

This Treaty shall serve as a unifying measure to all who sign it, that they be secure in their sovereignty and self determination, but yet serve the collective good of those committed to this Pact.

The Brimstone Pact recognizes that the world has become overrun with belligerent nation-states, which have driven the world into a state of chaos and uproar. This Pact does solemnly pledge to correct this wrong through combined might, and unify the world to the best of its ability under a new banner.

• All signatories pledge their mutual military assistance in restoring the planet to a state of harmony by eliminating those deemed unfit by the signatory parties of this Treaty.
  • Let no arms be raised against a Pact member, and let all existing confrontations between member states be immediately halted.
  • Let there be no formal leader, as decisions made within this Pact will be made collectively.
  • Let there be no commands, decrees, or orders which violate or interfere with the sovereignty of a signatory party.
  • Let no signatory of this Treaty seek to undermine the Pact, nor falsely influence it to carry out personal agendas.
  • This Treaty may be dissolved at any time, given a 2/3's majority vote by all signatory parties.

Last edited by Automagfreek on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:24 pm

OoC: There was an awful communique here: now it is just a tag :<
Last edited by Milograd on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Retired

The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2009

Postby The Naacal » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Salutations and Greetings, Lord Damien Dreadfire.

Your words resonate with out hearts, indeed with our very souls. From the ancient days of Mu, when the First Triune scourged the old Motherland of impurity, chaos, and sin, we have hardened ourselves against the physical temptations and spiritual infections of the world. Weakness, Chaos, these and many more now flood the world.

If we were to merely stand by on the sideline while this battlewas waged, it would be a betrayal of all we have held dear, and an insult to the Almighty First Triune of the Mu people.

The Naacal Empire and Race will stand beside the Freeks in the Brimstone Pact. Together we shall cleanse the world of the taints that infect it. And nothing quite cleanses like fire! Undivided we shall all stand, a bastion of Order against the rising tides of chaos. To this, and in the First Triune's name, we pledge ourselves. As you have stated so eloquently, together we shall accomplish what the Gods placed us here for, and make ourselves worthy in their eyes!

Emperor Lerian XII

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:36 pm

To: Those Of This Pact
Subject:A Simple Statement

Good People,

Heh, interesting development indeed. Your words are indeed quite wise. You should signs of wisedom, heh, or at least practical knowledge. But I agree, this world, this feeble little sphere, filled with unneeded specks of dust is disgusting at most times. I wish for nothing more for it to be cleansed and made anew, for the few chosen to be lifted up high. I wish for nothing more then a perfect world, for perfect people, in a perfect system. And thus, I wish to enlist my help, I wish to align myself and my humble nation with your vision and do what must be done to make it a reality. I hope you will take us. For we are many.
Signed,
Sian Saius
Written By,
Shura Saius

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

TO:
FROM: Grand Emperor Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack of the Grand Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
SUBJECT: Signing of the Treaty of St. Freeksburg and Joining the Brimstone Pact
[color=#000000]ENCRYPTION:
NONE

A Message Approved By His Superior Imperial Majesty Grand Emperor Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack

I, Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack of the Azcheykoil, Grand Emperor of the Grand Imperial Republic of Aldarminia and it United Colonial Imperium, hereby declare that the Treaty of St. Freeksburg and the Brimstone Pact have been ratified by the People's Representative Senate of Aldarminia and the Grotrokaragod Council of the Imperial Principality of Grotrokaragod. This communique is to act as my official signature on the Treaty of St. Freeksburg and request to join the Brimstone Pact.

For too long, the Grand Imperial Republic has sat idle in its isolation. We have watched for years from the heights of our mountain fortresses as the world decayed into disorder and the plague of the weak tainted its soil with their vile seeds of power-grabbing. We have allowed the festering scum of the irrelevant and weak gain a false sense of strength in numbers and influence in the world for too long. No more! The daunting and monstrous War Machine that is the United Colonial Imperium of Aldarminia has awoken. The scavengers that are the countless nationstates that inhabit our once-great world have grown plump and foolish on the scraps of our, the mighty's, feast that was our rightful and hard-earned rise to power. They dared to defile this earth's soil with the bloodshed of their puny, irrelevant war. When they then wanted more than they could ever attain on their own, they created corrupt gatherings of other feeble nations which they foolishly called alliances. Enough is enough. There must be a purging. A bloodbath brought upon by the true and wrathful forces of genuinely great to wipe out the scourge of the weak and tainted. Aldarminia has decided to join in the great crusade against said scourge.

If the Grand Imperial Republic of Aldarminia is granted membership into this glorious Pact, the War Machine of the Imperium shall emerge from its strongholds and aid in returning the world to the rightful order of things. Our soldiers shall bring about the reckoning of the undeserving and fight alongside the Pact in its endeavours to return the world and its true superpowers to their grandeur and renown. Let it be known! A new age is dawning! One of Hellfire and Brimstone! When all has been said, and when all has been done, in the will of the Divine, a new world will be made. One carved by the truly great. One ruled by the pure. Let the crushing might of the Brimstone Pact being the guiding force behind this new world order!

X Grand Emperor Sir Hrothashki I The Cossack of the Grand Imperial Republic and United Colonial Imperium of Aldarminia

GIRA
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Welcome all to the Brimstone Pact and to the round table, for now we stand in solidarity against our enemies.

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

The Sovietyeto is way ahead of you, we have already been annexing and invading other weaker nations. I do wonder if I may join, this pact is the step of our dominance... Or would I be one of those small doomed nations?

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 pm

The Sovietyeto wrote:The Sovietyeto is way ahead of you, we have already been annexing and invading other weaker nations. I do wonder if I may join, this pact is the step of our dominance... Or would I be one of those small doomed nations?

You would qualify as one of those small, doomed nations unfortunately.

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Addressed to the Brimstone Pact
Sent by the Metal Head Oligarchy of Wewtlandem
As it has been said, so it shall be penned, and sent away
This is an Open Communique

Ah, finally a fine organisation that actually deserves out acknowledgment in a positive manner. Wewtlandem wishes to be admitted, by direct order of the High Council, into the Brimstone Pact. Have a good day sirs.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Just a thought... 'Junior Membership'...yes...no?
Retired

-Deus-
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -Deus- » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Milograd wrote:Just a thought... 'Junior Membership'...yes...no?

It was my original idea...I give it an "aye" for excellence.

Logmania
Secretary

Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Logmania » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Wise words,The Empire of Logmania wishs to be admitted to this honorable cause.

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Logmania wrote:Wise words,The Empire of Logmania wishs to be admitted to this honorable cause.

That makes sense considering this alliance is dedicated to ridding the earth of scum like you...oh how wonderful. Literacy in this place must be off the charts, no?
Last edited by Milograd on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Realtas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Realtas » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:38 pm

TO: The Brimstone Pact
SUBJECT: Membership

A good pact. Ah yes, something Realtas likes to see. It is indeed our wish to join your collected pact, and we are more than willing to dedicate wholeheartedly.

It really is a simple question, the only subject of this communication: Would Realtas be allowed to join this pact? If not, what are the requirements?

Signed

Chadacian
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadacian » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

United Russian Empire of Chadacian

Dear Sir/Madam

This alliance is very intriguing and it interests me greatly. That is why I would like to notify the Freekish Empire of my intent to join this alliance if I may. There are many things that I can bring to the table, a large military while an economy that is still able to power the giant industrial machine that are nation is. This is why I would like to know if you would permit my entry into this pact.

Sincerely,
Ivan Kael IV
Emperor of Chadacian

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:47 pm

The Brimstone Pact wishes to note that Chadacian has only recently left the ULN, and until we are certain of where their loyalties lie, we shall welcome them into the Pact and assign them 'Junior Member' status. The same applies for Realtas, we welcome them in but will assign 'Junior Member' status until they have proven themselves to be the opposite of what we seek to destroy.

Logmania has been denied.

The Western Russians
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Russians » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 am

Addressed To: The Brimstone Pact.
Subject: Our Intentions; An Application.
Encryption: 0%
Attachments: (0) Attachment(s)

Attention world,

In a dog-eat-dog world, it is only natural that the strongest dogs are the cannibals; and Siberia is most definitely a cannibal. The weak squirm, retched wastes of space worthy of a fate worse than death itself. Alas, Siberia cannot rid the world of this plague alone - Siberia must seek help. And then the Brimstone Pact came to my attention. I think I have found what I can call a haven for the true conquerors of the world. Consider this an application for full membership to the Brimstone Pact. Those not members of this pact are basically begging for death - and I want to serve it.

May their gods have mercy on them.
Tsar Dmitriy Aleksandrovich Dzheksona I of Siberia
Dzheksona царь Дмитрий Александрович I из Сибири
Last edited by The Western Russians on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<21:38: Abruzi> I'd like to award the Order of the People's Revolutionary Heroic Valiant Crimson Banner Party of Lenin IC trolling award to:
<21:39: Abruzi> Siberia!
<21:02: DoctorWho> Gagarin Space Center, perhaps?
<21:03: Siberia> JACK FUCKING CHURCHILL.
<21:04: Siberia> Mad Jacks' Space Escapades!
<21:04: StGeorge> I'm St George of England and I endorse this post.
<00:21: Kyrusia> - Also, I'm thinking of creating a research foundation that directs its attention toward "fringe" or so-called "non-mainstream" science.
<00:21: Siberia> - Like how many jelly babies it takes to choke a child?
<00:26: Automagfreek> - Like how far you can ram your fist into a whore's anus?

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Postby Automagfreek » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 pm

OOC: Since Siberia has been deleted, I guess his application is void. Welcome Kraven.

Vetalia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 23, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetalia » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Office of the Praetor of Vetalia

On behalf of the Vetalian Republic and its people, we formally announce our intention to join the Brimstone Pact in order to lend our resources to the cause of advancing our mutual aims. The Vetalian nation will benefit immensely from this alliance as an extension of our ties to Gholgoth and we would be honored to contribute our share to the advancement of our common goals.

Sincerely,
Praetor Vladimir Primakov
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

Sibero-Russia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibero-Russia » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 am

Automagfreek wrote:OOC: Since Siberia has been deleted, I guess his application is void. Welcome Kraven.

I'm still here.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Western Azumethronnian Imperiate
His Majesty the Great and Noble Achæon Caius Anaximander IV Corresponding...

The Cailene Saharuvermn of Azumethronnia, specifically the Western Imperiate from which I compose this missive, hereby makes a formal petition to be allowed entry into the Brimstone Pact. Despite the differences our nations may have shared in the past, it is time for a coalition of willing nations to subjugate the insolent children of our quiet Earth, when they become too rowdy for their own good. We shall very much desire to cull the ranks of the living with you, brothers at arms, and make this world far more pleasing to the senses.

THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Addressed to: The Offices of The Brimstone Pact, St. Freeksburg
Originating from: The Office of Photios Tycho, Premier of the Kommissariate

Finally...it is gone. The Latin plague which had expanded our Empire to encompass billions then let what they created die. The hinterlands and Outer Colonies veritable wastelands of mismanagement while the "Imperator" looked outwards and never inwards.

But no more, as the monarchy is swept away on the Morning breeze and carries it's dead culture with it. Now, the people shall reign in an Autocracy of Populism as the People rule evermore. And evermore shall the Kommissariate last and it's Eagle spread it's wings over the people of the Earth.

And the people shall come to fear the Eagle who devours all in it's path, cleansing those unworthy of even existence. Only the strong survive. And the Kommissariate is strong.

To this end, the Kommissariate shall serve as the bloody sword and crackling flame that ends the pitiful lives of the Weak to ensure the immortal dominance of the Strong.

For that is the only way to ensure the godliness and purity of our fair planet, and the Kommissariate wishes to stand among those of the Brimstone Pact and ensure the Holy Survival.

Τέλος ... αυτό έχει φύγει. Η Λατινική πανούκλα που είχε επεκταθεί αυτοκρατορία μας για να συμπεριλάβει δισεκατομμύρια τότε αφήστε ό, τι δημιούργησαν πεθαίνουν. Η ενδοχώρες και Εξωτερική αποικίες πραγματικό εγκαταλελειμμένες εκτάσεις της κακής διαχείρισης, ενώ η «Αυτοκράτορας » κοίταξε προς τα έξω και ποτέ προς τα μέσα.

Αλλά όχι περισσότερο, όπως η μοναρχία παρέσυρε στην πρωινή αύρα και φέρνει είναι νεκρή κουλτούρα με αυτό. Τώρα, οι άνθρωποι πρέπει να βασιλεύει σε μια απολυταρχία του λαϊκισμού, όπως η Λαϊκή κανόνα πάντα. Και ολοένα και πιο θα το Kommissariate τελευταία και είναι Eagle εξάπλωση είναι τα φτερά πάνω από τους ανθρώπους της Γης.

Και ο λαός θα έρθει να φοβάται ο αετός που καταβροχθίζει όλα στο δρόμο είναι, ο καθαρισμός των ανάξιο ακόμη και την ύπαρξη. Μόνο ο ισχυρός επιζεί. Και το Kommissariate είναι ισχυρή.

Για το σκοπό αυτό, η Kommissariate χρησιμεύει ως η αιματηρή σπαθί και τρίξιμο φλόγα που τελειώνει η θλιβερή ζωή της ασθενούς για να εξασφαλιστεί η αθάνατη κυριαρχία του ισχυρού.

Γι 'αυτό είναι ο μόνος τρόπος για να εξασφαλιστεί η ευσέβεια και την καθαρότητα της δίκαιης πλανήτη μας, και η Kommissariate επιθυμεί να σταθεί μεταξύ εκείνων των Brimstone Συμφώνου και να διασφαλίσει την Αγία επιβίωσης.

Φώτιος Δίνηπισίνα
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm

A message from your Savior

What wonderful news that Dreadfire come back to this world! Your empire has fallen from the glory of death and mayhem it has once caused in the past. It was not a wise move to do, Lord Dreadfire, for the unworthy have bred like rabbits and covered the world. Many have rose to deal with those pitiful doomed creatures, but they have lost cause. Moving on to other thing, some became those creatures.

But the time has come for the wicked ones to raise up. The United Dominion ask to become part of the harbingers of death. For brimstone runs through the blood of a Dominionite. You know the pain we can cause to the innocent. Welcome us into your arms and Hell will be born on Earth.

~ Your Savior
His Royal Badass, His Royal Alpha, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus
Emperor of the United Dominion

[OOC: It’s just the United Dominion. Okay. Thanks!]
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sambizie
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sambizie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm

وأنا أتكلم نيابة عن الامبراطورية المقدسة الامبراطوري محمية من أي سامبي.

The Sanctus Imperator Patronu of Sambizie

To: Lord Damien Dreadfire, Automagfreek
RE: Brimstone Pact

Dear Lord Dreadfire, Gothic brother, and friend to the Sambizie,

It has been many years since the people of Sambizie have had an active role within and around Gholgoth. In part, the people of Sambize have the efforts of AMF and their other Gothic brethren to thank, for the extended years of peace, which we have not squandered. From the days we found our two great nations allied under an APTO banner, to the formation of this -the mightiest of earthly unions, the people of Sambizie have steadfast in their trust and commitments to the Empire of Automagfreek. As such, on behalf of the Holy Imperial Protectorate –Sambizie, we unconditionally apply for admittance to the Brimstone Pact.

Respectfully,
تحيات الرفاق ،
Emperor Mwto’ar Uganda
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."

I know not what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Crimson Blades
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimson Blades » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Regarding the Brimstone Pact

The Imperial Dynasty stands by our Gothic brothers. We as a proud nation of Gholgoth vow to use the extent of our force to ensure complete decimation of those who stand against us. The Bladiean Empire will not tolerate those in the "gang" of nations that call themselves the ULN, who disobey our orders to disband. All nations who align themselves with this organization will be hereafter considered enemies of our nation and ships encountered in international waters will be treated as such. All vessels of enemy nations aligned with the ULN will be targeted for termination, and all aircraft will be shot down. The region of Gholgoth and our staunch allies throughout the world will not waver in our support, nor will we fail in our mission. Allied leaders, let our lines of communication continue to be open.

Pali Aikau
Emperor and High Commander of the Armed forces of Crimson Blades
Red Penguin Distilleries -- Flawless spirits for the Sublime.
Red Penguin Whiskey for sale now at...http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103149

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents