NATION

PASSWORD

A declaration of war on CASTLE!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Founded: Jun 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

A declaration of war on CASTLE!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

Yes, that's right. By order of our new King, Duncan I, not only will we continue the practice of slavery, but we will wage active war against any nation that tries to stop us, especially the nations of CASTLE. By letters of marque and reprisal, we will attack and seize all anti-slavery patrols on the high seas for the crime of piracy, hang all anti-slavery captains and their male officers caught in arms against us, and sell the rest into slavery themselves.

Any soldiers caught trying to liberate slaves by force will be shot instead of captured, especially their officers. Any Communists among them will be hanged, drawn, and quartered, including political commissars, as not being true soldiers. No quarter will be asked and none given to anti-slavery troops. We will defend the right of chattel slavery to the death, and send the hosts of abolition to the dark flames of Hell.

Any nation which wages war against us for the practice of slavery will also have to keep gas masks ready, because we will use chemical weapons against them when necessary. If we take over an anti-slavery nation, its government will be purged of abolitionists, their soldiers indoctrinated or killed, the families of high officials enslaved, and many others possibly enslaved. In more extreme cases, where rebellion is imminent, we will simply exterminate the entire population, down to the last man, woman, and child, and repopulate the land to remove the threat of abolition. We will do whatever is necessary to punish them.

Oh, and all anti-slavery leaders who are part of castle and other such organizations shall be tried as war criminals. That will be the charge on which they are executed.

Consider yourselves warned.

Sir Adam Sinclair, Chancellor of the United Provinces of Lewis with Harris

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 pm

-IGNORE-
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:08 pm

The Office of His Eternal Imperial Majesty Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus

King Duncan I,

The Most Serene Imperivm, while it commends the spirit of the Slaver Union's actions, does condemn the ways by which the Union acts. We must not make war with the anti-slavers, but peace. As such the Imperivm and the IASEN both condemn the actions of the Slaver Union of Lewis with Harris; and wish it a quick end.

Signed,
His Eternal Imperial Majesty Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

To: The Government of Lewis with Harris

We formally condemn the actions carried out by your officials regarding slavery and also your wild, and what we see as unecessary, threats to the anyone associated with CASTLE. Unlike Dimoniquid we feel that a declaration of war on your nation is not in our best interests but we strongly recommend that you immediatly ban slavery in your nation to prevent it's total destruction from foreign forces. We only hope that you can eventually see that there is no place in the world for such a thing as slavery and any attempts to reintroduce it will result in severe consequences.

Robert Adams MP
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Kington Langley on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm

To: The government of Lewis with Harris

The nations of CASTLE have no fear of your laughable threats. Indeed any one of our bigger nations could quash you without doing any heavy lifting. Accordingly, the Free Republic shall be dispatching the following military force to your shores, should you fail to renounce slavery, and cease your threats, which are at the level of a dog whose bark is much worse than it's bite.

720x Mechanised Infantry divisions
305x Armoured divisions
150x Artillery divisions
2,500x CFB-8A Hermes high speed bomber
10,000x LY909 'Sparrowhawk' Light Multirole Fighter
10x Carrier Battle Groups (CVN)

In addition, the following military formations would enjoy the following equipment:

Mechanized Infantry Division:

20,000 x LY21 AHLAR assault rifles
5,000x SX24A1 Caseless machine gun
2,000 x GR-88 grenadier rifles
40,000 x M6-DE Fragmentation Grenades
40,000 x Blacktalon combat gloves (pair)
40,000 x Mamba tactical boots (pair)
10,000 x Badger Trench Axe
10,000 x Model 13 Bayonet
40,000 x camouflage uniforms (set)
130 x M-21A2 Valkyrie MBT
490 x LY219 IFV/APC
20 x LY219 Armoured Recovery
5 x LY219 Command Vehicles
25 x LY7/222 King Shepherd STMRAD
72 x LY300 Manticore MRS
30x LY9/M22 Direwolf Heavy Tank
3000 x HUV-24 HMT/HUV-28 MTT/HUV-26 XHTT
80 x AH90 “Aenfeuushta” Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter
10 x K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter
1 x LY471 Skyguard Battery
20,000x Personnel

Armored Division:

330 x M-21A2 Valkyrie MBT
290 x LY219 IFV/APC
72 x LY300 Manticore MRS
30 x LY9/M22 Direwolf Heavy Tank
80 x AH90 “Aenfeuushta” Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter
10 x K45A2 'Vandal' Light Utility Helicopter
20,000x Personnel

Artillery Division:

468 x LY7/366 Lammasu
85 x LY219 APC
20,000x Personnel

Carrier Battlegroup:

1x Formidabel class Aircraft Carrier
3x Argent class light nuclear carrier
4x Kalmar class guided missile cruiser
8x Type 30 Medusa Air Defense Destroyer
8x Type 35 Patrol Frigate
4x Tenskwatawa Class SSN
193x F/A-30 "Lagrel" Naval Multirole Fighter
12x UH-100 “Kiyamawka” Multipurpose Helicopter
200x Kazatlan-class Amphibious Assault Ship

Please note that this is a token force for the Free Republic to send in response to your declaration. Once again, we will give you a chance to call off the war, and outlaw slavery. If you choose not to do so, then the stated forces will head for your shores.
Last edited by Lamoni on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Imbrinium
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Imbrinium » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 pm

To: Adam Sinclair,
Chancellor of the United Provinces of Lewis with Harris

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Imbrinium

After me and the king have read this declaration of war on CASTLE, and seeing that your nation has no support in which to pose any threat to any CASTLE nation. Not even with your threat of chemical weapons would you pose only a small threat t any troops we deploy to any nation to end the act of slavery. But with this the king has said to inform your nation and the others that practice such a subhuman practice of slavery. The kill or capture order that Imbrinium has on all slavers and slave nations, has been changed to a kill order only, and with this any nation that is brave enough to attack will be meet with a total war practice, there will be nothing left of your nation or your people. We would raise your cities and kill every person in nation. This new order will apply to any slave nation who attacks or is attacked by any CASTLE nation any or Imbrinium. The king would also like to ask that you put your actions to work and not talk about it. It is believed that this is talk and no action will come of it.

Thank you,
Sir. Konstantinos Stephanos
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
"Deus vult" is Latin for "God wills it" and it was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095.
#MAGA, WWG1WGA , Q

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

To all of the fools who think that they can conquer us!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Let me say this.

1. You may have overwhelming (on paper) numerical superiority. That does not matter. You are weak-willed, mealy-mouthed leftists who will tire of war once it costs you too much collateral damage. There will be protests by anti-war hippies and peaceniks on your streets in short order, have no doubt. Those maggot-infested, pot-smoking, "make love not war" beatniks will wear you down, even before our hard-line, well-trained guerrilla fighters do. Or, for that matter, our chemical weapons, and our ruthless "neither give nor ask quarter" doctrine of war.
2. You have brought this on yourselves, by your ceaseless assault on the undeniable rights of absolute, unconditional national sovereignty, property, and natural superiority of the strong over the weak.
3. We are not cowards like the so-called IASEN and its ilk. We do not care if we have to stand and die, while our refugees escape to a new territory and re-establish ourselves. Those fools who think that they can annihilate us are welcome to try. They will only succeed in taking scorched earth and killing those willing to die and sacrifice to save the designated survivors. Your war crimes and piracy will not avail you at all.
4. Should you conquer our present homeland, not only will our colonists escape to a new haven, but our death squads will pursue your regimes and their leaders to the ends of the earth, punishing them with righteous retribution and plunging them into the darkness of the abyss.
5. Not even your people will be safe from our wrath, if you should conquer us. Resistance will be bloody, long, and courageous. You will remember us, most of all, either for your defeat or your rather Pyrrhic victory.
6. We are prepare to be the ones to stand and die for our principles, rather than knuckle under to your threats and hatred, as well as your self-appointed, illegitimate claim to authority over other nations, their territories, their way of life, and their institutions.
7. From now on, it is either victory or death. To those willing to attack and try to conquer and occupy our nation, I answer you in the words of the Spartans of Thermopylae and the Texans at the Alamo. COME AND TAKE IT.

His Majesty, Duncan I, King of Lewis with Harris and Supreme Head of the Church of Lewis with Harris
Last edited by Lewis with Harris on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Full mobilization is decreed!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:12 pm

By order of His Majesty, Duncan I, King of Lewis with Harris and Supreme Head of the Church of Lewis with Harris, be it known that, as of this day, 5 April, 2011, all reserve units of the Royal Home Guard and the Royal Youth Militia are hereby mobilized into active-duty service, and that members of the Slave Labor Corps are hereby called into the service of the Crown, to begin defensive preparations for the beaches, bunkers, trenches, cities, fortifications and other bulwarks against any possible invasion.

All coastal artillery units are on full alert, the Royal Coast Guard and the Royal Navy are now at DEFCON 1 status, as are the Air Force and the rest of the Regular Army. The Royal Marines are on standby as well. This mobilization will be complete in 48 hours, are partial mobilization was already in effect prior to this Declaration. The Royal Strategic Weapons Command is also prepared to begin the necessary use of biological and chemical weapons against the foe.

We shall not stand down until either victory or extinction have occurred.

Hamish Cornell, 4th Marquess of Barclay, Minister of Defence

Imbrinium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imbrinium » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 pm

To: Adam Sinclair,
Chancellor of the United Provinces of Lewis with Harris

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Imbrinium

The nations of CASTLE do not respond to sabre rattling from a nation who before their war of words was never heard of before. You state you want us to attack you and your preparing to repel our attacks, why should we waste our time attacking you when there are nations that do pose a threat to attack before you. If you are as you say a threat to us show it, if now we’ll get to you after we finish real threats.

Thank you,
Sir. Konstantinos Stephanos
Last edited by Imbrinium on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
"Deus vult" is Latin for "God wills it" and it was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095.
#MAGA, WWG1WGA , Q

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 pm

The Office of His Eternal Imperial Majesty Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus

King Duncan I,

The Most Serene Imperivm, is...irked but your statement. To aid the war effort against the filthy sphincter of the world known as Lewis and Harris, the Imperivm is opening it's armory to any who wish to take use of it; and annihilate Lewis and Harris.

Signed,
His Eternal Imperial Majesty Caesar Vespasianus I Augustus
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Henry Keith Argyll, 7th Duke of Cawdor

Postby Lewis with Harris » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 pm

To those unaware of the internal political situation in the land known as Lewis with Harris, let me clarify. King Duncan I was elected by a slim vote at recent Parliament and there are considerable lairds and gentry, notably including myself, who regard him as a reckless usurper, having gained election through chicanery, intimidation, extortion, and blackmail. Even I succumbed to threats of revelation of my sins.

Now, however, with the very safety of the realm endangered by the rash proclamations of this vile tyrant, and despite threats to my own personal safety, I, Henry Keith Argyll, 7th Duke of Cawdor, do hereby renounce any allegiance to both the King and his false Church, and recant any claims of faith or fealty in the same as having been attained through coercion rather than a free vote of a true peer of the realm.

I believe that I have a much stronger case for the rightness of my claim to the throne of Lewis with Harris, and I have a considerable gathering of nobles and commoners who have signed a petition for the overthrow of the present sovereign and my enthronement in his stead. May I impress upon the foreign powers the value that I might have for the cause of abolition, as I am more than willing to outlaw slavery forever. I even want to scrap serfdom, which is more than most of the other magnates would do, but I believe that I can convince them of the prudence of this reform under the present circumstances.

Sincerely,

Henry Keith Argyll, 7th Duke of Cawdor

Countersigned by:

Walter Campbell, 6th Earl of Strathclyde, Speaker of the House of Lords

Sir Louis Martineau, Speaker of the House of Commons
Dr. Stephen Cardinal Hampton, Archbishop of Glendale and Primate of Lewis with Harris
Sir Donald Hargreaves, Lord Mayor of Glendale
Last edited by Lewis with Harris on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 am

Foreign Ministry of the Free Republic of Lamoni

[Encrypted]

To: Henry Keith Argyll, 7th Duke of Cawdor

If you are able to ascend the throne; abolishing both slavery and serfdom, the Free Republic would be willing to open economic and military ties with your nation, for as long as both slavery and serfdom have been abolished. We will also do whatever we can to establish better ties between your nation, and the rest of the CASTLE nations.

We await a reply, and look forward to dealing with someone who has more common sense than King Duncan I.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

The Border Guards declare loyalty to King Henry!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:56 am

The large and powerful Border Guards corps have proclaimed Henry, Duke of Cawdor to be King Henry I of Lewis with Harris. Numerous other military and noble defections now threaten to openly rebel against King Duncan I, the controversial ruler of Lewis with Harris known to favor slavery.

Where the rest of the army stands is anyone's guess.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Revolt has spread to the 9th Infantry Division!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:12 am

The 9th Infantry Division, stationed in Glendale, has declared allegiance to the Duke of Cawdor and proclaimed him King, lifting him on their shoulders in the ancient Celtic manner. King Duncan I has fled the capital in search of military units loyal to him.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:21 am

ADMIRAL James Pastaeux, Second Strike Fleet, DNN Afrika.

The admiral had been conversing with the vice president - right now, the president himself was ill. After being allowed to go ahead with 'Operation: Angel Ring', he had moved to the fleet carrier and flagship, Afrika. "Sir, the fleets moving out. Well, most of it - there's a few submarines and a destroyer, but we're catching up."

"Good. How are the submarines faring up? Anything on their radars?" He asked.

"None, sir. The Excalibur had sent out two aircraft to give a reconnaissance of the coastline, but we're still waiting back on it." The commander said. "The time is 1821 hours, we shall be near the coast within two days."

"Very good. I want the airforce on standby for aerial bombardments when we need them. We'll need to deal with their fleet when we get to them." The admiral ordered. "If they're stupid enough to not have a fleet on their coast by the time we get there, tell the vice president we're commencing te bombardment. Let us catch up with the fleet." He had wondered what the outcome would be - either way, the aerial bombarding would come soon and take its toll.

The air-marshall was discussing tactics with the vice-president. "Air-superiority fighters are ready to engage the enemy. AWACs will be able to discover any military instillations ready to be bombarded. Either way, we have the tactical advantage."

"Liam, you know that that we'd need to take on any instillations, and then send troops in, correct? I'm assuming you know the code."

"Aye."

"Then do it." He said, issuing the order.

The airstrip was fuming with men. The recent squadrons had moved past onto it, and they were ready to unleash hell. The first act was gaining the intelligence - recent scans from UCAVs and AWACS. They were just sent off, and they hoped that they would find something good.

OOC: So, in theory, the fleet is being sent off, and I'm running on UCAVs and AWACS.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Battle of Glendale rages!

Postby Lewis with Harris » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:57 am

Fighting in the capital city, Glendale, as well as the borders of Northumbria-Mercia and Greater Strathclyde, has forced the military to deploy all of its troops in those areas on both sides of the conflict.

Duncan's ORBAT:

400,000 soldiers
20 divisions
60,000 marines
3 divisions
49,000 artillery pieces
800 tanks and APCs
16 attack helicopters
4 helicopter gunships
50 fighter jets
20 fighter-bombers
10 bombers
42 surface-to-air missiles
20 surface-to-surface missiles
30 air-to-surface missiles
30 air-to-air missiles
15 cruise missiles
40 submarines
20 destroyers
20 cruisers
5 aircraft carriers
5 main battleships
10 transport ships
43 vials of anthrax

Henry's ORBAT:

200,000 soldiers
10 divisions
20,000 marines
1 division
50,000 "rebel volunteer militia"
30,000 Border Guards
31,000 artillery pieces
400 tanks and APCs
26 attack helicopters
8 helicopter gunships
25 fighter jets
10 fighter-bombers
5 bombers
22 surface-to-air missiles
20 surface-to-surface missiles
20 air-to-surface missiles
20 air-to-air missiles
5 cruise missiles
60 submarines
10 destroyers
10 cruisers
2 aircraft carriers
10 transport ships
18 non-specific "containers" of Sarin nerve gas

The civil war is expected to become a "bloody, brass-knuckled brawl", to quote an unnamed rebel militia officer, in very short order. Already, the rebels, despite being outnumbered in many other parts of the Kingdom, seem to have the edge in the capital and are busy shelling the Exchequer House, so as to get their hands on the public largesse and prevent payment of the government forces.
Last edited by Lewis with Harris on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 am

The first bombardment had begun - the last two days had seen the fleet turn up on the edge of their coast, ready to unleash hell - as long as they could take on the navy, first. As they curved up, they sent two fighters up to gather the location of the fleet. After that, they would half to wait, as the admiral was briefed on the situation of aerial bombarding, and the current order of battle.

ADVANCING FLEET
3x Carriers
17x Submarines
15x Gunships
15x Destroyers
14x Frigates
120x Harrier Jump Jets
15x Eurofighter typhoons

ADVANCING AIRFORCE
150x F-22
20x Eurofighter typhoons
10x Rockwell B1-Lancers
5x Boeing AH-64 Apache.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Coast of Lewis with Harris.....

Postby Lewis with Harris » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:52 pm

The Royal Navy of Lewis with Harris began shipping out to meet the Dimonic naval forces....but with one major problem.....it was pursued by rebel contingents of the same Royal Navy.....

Admiral Lord Trevor Kirkland felt trapped....if he engaged the Dimonic fleet first, the rebel flotilla could attack him from the rear, and the opposite was true if he attacked the rebels.

"Attack the invaders. Let's hope the rebels become patriots in a bloody rush. Otherwise, we're doomed, but it's our only chance short of surrender, which isn't going to happen on my watch."

That was his final order, and as a result, some 15 cruise missiles were launched from the Royal Navy's battleships and cruisers against the Dimonic navy. Admiral Kirkland hoped that would buy him time, but he also sent out 20 fighter jets to attack the enemy fleet.....only, would it work?

If not....he was screwed.
Last edited by Lewis with Harris on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Air Marshal Sir Roderick Marshall....

Postby Lewis with Harris » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 pm

....terrified at this massive air force showing up on his radar screens, the Air Marshal hurried with the surface-to-air missiles, flak, AA guns, fighters, and fighter-bombers, sending everything into the fight, forgetting that he still needed air cover against the rebels.....

....but then again, he didn't want this air force destroyed on the ground. Only when he had sent out the squadrons did he remember the rebels.....and sent his bombers, the only thing left to use against them in a "pre-emptive air strike" that was a gross blunder.....his unescorted bombers being defenseless against enemy fighters....

Imbrinium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Imbrinium » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

OOPs wrong thread :blush: and to much beer :p
Last edited by Imbrinium on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#MAGA, WWG1WGA , Q

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 am

The DNN Afrika preparing to unleash a F22 to the enemy fleet.

The incoming missiles had hit the ships - although by hit, skimmed. The two fighters had reported the position in which the missiles had come from. "Base, this is Alpha-Starling. We have a visual on the enemy fleet - co-ordinates are vector 'APLHA CHARLIE NINER', stretching to 'ALPHA JULIE NINER'. We have enemies in sight, permission to engage?" The pilot radioed, spotting the fleet and looking at his vector. As the fighters were unleashed, he swore.

"Alpha-Starling, this is Base. Whatever you do, do not fire on those fighters - get back here, we're sending out fighters to assist." The admiral radioed over. "Circle our fleet and prepare to engage once I give the go-ahead. Okay, I need those submarines to move up, give us some leg room and fire some missiles to them while we do the same." He radioed again, to the submarines. After a few minutes of loading up, moving, and getting ready, the were prepared.

"Admiral, Harriers are in the air, preparing to fire. Submarines are a quarter of a klick away." The officer said. By this time, the enemy strike force would be around two hundred meters away, so they had to engage quickly. Over forty Harriers were set up, so they would be able to engage easily and quickly.

"Engage, and fire." Once the order was given, the submarines fired a volley of missiles, beginning to spread out loading again.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lewis with Harris
Secretary

Ex-Nation

HMS Macbeth, flagship of the Royal Navy.

Postby Lewis with Harris » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm

BOOM!

Without much warning, the Thane-class battleship rocked from the missiles which struck its hull. Admiral Lord Trevor Kirkland dropped his scalding hot tea on his thighs in response to the force of the blow, burning himself and incapacitating him for several minutes. There wasn't much time to do more than pray. The ship was more than damaged....it was as good as sunk...water breaching the decks in rapid succession and fires breaking out in several cabins.

In less than an hour, the mightiest ship in the Royal Navy was gone....sinking beneath the waters of the ocean. Admiral Lord Kirkland was gone with it, and there was now no clear commander of the pro-government navy.

The planes, for their part, were quickly pinned in a series of dogfights for their mere survival. The enemy had them busy every second, and 4 jets had been shot out of the sky already.....yes, it was quite a rough time for His Majesty's forces....and they had barely engaged the rebels themselves so far, so the enemy had many resources at his disposal.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 am

"Base, this is Delta-Starling, I'm coming in hot! I've got two jets down, one more coming in as well! My thrusters are burning up, get the net up!"

"Prepare the net." The admiral said, moving to the table with the map. "We've taken the main ship out. Scattering the rest should be fairly easy." He reported, feeling the jolt from where the jet had crashed onto the main deck. "Status of jets?"

"Most of them are still up there - four have been downed, pilots have been ejected and have unleashed their emergency beacons." An officer called, sitting as his station.

"Okay, lets send a message for them to surrender. If they don't, blow them out of the water." James ordered, crossing out the mark where the commanding ship used to be. As the submarines began to move back, a message was blasted out from the nearest ship.

Code: Select all
This is the Dimoncist Navy. We have blown your commanding ship out of the water, and you are left with nothing but yourselves. You have approximately ten minutes to raise a white flag, and allow the boarding process to begin. If not, you will be blown from the water.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lykosia
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykosia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 am

Presidential Palace
President Phantom Skye was sat on his chair in his office, worked on a few paperworks. He had a coffee and a radio to accompany him, made It a fine morning, until he receive a call from the AFLR Headquarters. He picked up the telephone which was on his desk and answered. It must be the Commander of the Armed Forces 4-star General Starky Hudson, he thought. "Sir, you might be interested in this," the voice across the phone line said.

AFLR HQ
"Okay, what is it all about?" the president asked as he entered the control room. He then politely greeted by General Starky. "We just receive a message from Lewis with Harris. They recently declared war on CASTLE, which means us too. Well, Dimoniquid currently invade them, sir," President Skye opened the folder as his Commander of the Armed Forces said that. He showed a curious look on his face. Inside the folder was the message from Sir Adam Sinclair, Chancellor of the United Provinces of Lewis with Harris.

"Keep an eye on the situation. And keep us informed. Told the Marine Corps and the Air Force to get ready, just in case." said the president calmly to General Starky. "Can-do, sir." General Starky answered, before he saluted the president and left the room.

Code: Select all
To: Sir Adam Sinclair, Chancellor of the United Provinces of Lewis with Harris
From: The Republican Government of The Unitary Republic of Lykosia

We, the Unitary Republic of Lykosia, formally condemns your declaration of war and hostile actions towards CASTLE. As a peaceful nation, we hereby demands you to surrender immediately. We believe this matter could be solved without a war. Otherwise, you inevitably have to face the consequences of your actions. We hope you would consider this.

Phantom Skye
President of Lykosia
Last edited by Lykosia on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:55 am

The United Empire of The Grand Millian

We at The United Empire of The Grand Millian condemn the actions of The Caledonian Kingdom of Lewis with Harris.

Declaration 1: We do not have have slaves and do not have anti slave patrols in international waters but if any Caledonian Kingdom of Lewis with Harris slave ships enter Imperial Millian waters we reserve the right to enforce our laws and liberate any slaves.
Declaration 2: If any Imperial Millian ships are attacked this will be seen as a act of war, as stated in declaration 1 our Navy does not patrol for Slave Ships but we do have patrols for our enemies and for pirates if these ships are attacked this will be seen as a act of war.
Declaration 3: If any Millian citizen is enslaved by The Caledonian Kingdom of Lewis with Harris this will be seen as a act of war and we reserve the right to liberate them.\

These are our warnings respect them or face the might of Imperial Millian military.

Emperor Miller of The United Empire of The Grand Millian
The United Empire of The Grand Millian

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents