NATION

PASSWORD

Special ED Programs

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Special ED Programs

Postby Slaytesics » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 pm

This is supply your Nation with special ED with two seperate views on the situation

"President, as you know half of the Nation is suffering from Aspergers, NCG, or retardation, these citizens are more likely to have have children with the same disabilites, I suggest you have Schools designed for Special ED learning, these citizens are smart they just need the right teaching, Don't you agree?"

"As my assosciate said", Said Mr.Locke after Ms.Demosthenes spoke, the Chubby business man sweating" Half the Nation has a disability, but these citizens can't learn, and Special ED programs will cost so much money, it is not worth it, just have the Disabled work in sweatshops."

Option one: result is more Civil Freedom and worse economy

Option Two: less Civil freedom better economy
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Special ED Programs

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 am

Cynthia McKinney
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Special ED Programs

Postby Cynthia McKinney » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:12 am

You people know nothing about economics. Helping disabled people doesn't hurt the economy. Supporting sweatshops hurts the economy not helps it.

Civil Rights and Economy are not mutually exclusive. One doesn't come at the expense of the other. Countries can have both strong personal freedom and civil rights and a strong economy.

Return to Got Issues?