
by Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:48 pm

by Zantalio » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:50 pm
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-4 (NABRE)I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.

by Welves » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:50 pm

by The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:51 pm
News can't fit

by The Second Coming of Ireleand » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:52 pm
Coregia wrote:I get there's still 15 minutes, but I think we're close enough I can go ahead and ask you "How did this N-Day go for you?" as I usually do towards the end of these things
I myself didn't even know if I was going to be able to participate, but I managed to get some time and ended up playing Defense under Canopy. Though probably not my best N-Day I was able to help out against HotA and SPEAR with the large onslaught of nukes, with only the shields finally failing a few hours ago to a swarm of HotA puppets, and even then the radiation is still quite low. Overall, I'd say I did alright this year. Not my best year, but overall still a fairly enjoyable experience.

by Potato Gun » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:53 pm
Potato Gun wrote:Power, fame, and fortune feed you ego, charity, humility, and compassion feed your soul. I implore you to starve the ego and feed the soul, you will be all the greater for it.
Christian SocialistZooble wrote:Holy Shit

by Sanana » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:54 pm

by The X-8 Research Center » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:55 pm

by Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:56 pm
The Second Coming of Ireleand wrote:Coregia wrote:I get there's still 15 minutes, but I think we're close enough I can go ahead and ask you "How did this N-Day go for you?" as I usually do towards the end of these things
I myself didn't even know if I was going to be able to participate, but I managed to get some time and ended up playing Defense under Canopy. Though probably not my best N-Day I was able to help out against HotA and SPEAR with the large onslaught of nukes, with only the shields finally failing a few hours ago to a swarm of HotA puppets, and even then the radiation is still quite low. Overall, I'd say I did alright this year. Not my best year, but overall still a fairly enjoyable experience.
We are still in the middle of an absolutely colossal barrage. I started off with 5 nations. This is the last one left.
The Sernetian Empire wrote:satisfactory outcome
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=588659
Sernet Salvation Pact is currently 50th
The X-8 Research Center wrote:I wrecked havoc over TSP because my nation was called a "dumb anime nation". Got 4,000 strikes on my main nuker though.

by Helcretia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:59 pm

by Natkr » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:59 pm

by The Sernetian Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:00 pm
News can't fit

by Schwessen-Hellfohen » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:02 pm

by Awesome Lesbianland » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:02 pm

by Ethensia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:04 pm
Ethensia, officially the United Federal Commonwealth of Ethensia, is an island country situated in the Northern Vowesi region in Coyphus. It has a population of around 37.4 million people, and consists of 7 self-governing states: Jandura, Abutakia, Buroda, Viola, Maybel, Tunouth, and Northern Ethensia. Carlton Capitol is the country's capital (in the Carlton Capitol District).
Sowerval wrote:Most of your posts are mindless slop. I respect the grind.
by Haloginland » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:04 pm
⊕
ᛋᚨᚹᛁᛚᚨᚷᚨᛉWelcome to the Most Kingly Commonwealth of the Heavens of Háloginland!
All entries are currently WIP: Overview | Parliament | Solar System | Religion | Sagas | Dictionary

by Kostemetsia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:05 pm

by The Rokelands » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:05 pm

by Coregia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

by Blobular » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

by Might Delete Later » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:06 pm

by Emus Republic Of Australia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:07 pm
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement