NATION

PASSWORD

Stats you would like to see?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Black Flag Syndicate
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Nov 10, 2019
Anarchy

Stats you would like to see?

Postby Black Flag Syndicate » Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:38 pm

What are some ideas for stats you think should/could exist from issues? Personally I think there are enough music and art related issues to have music as its own industry distinct from retail (which it currently seems represented by)
International anarchist syndicates trying to keep themselves together by the interests of political revolutionaries, vigilantes, pirates, and entrepreneurs
Stats are semi-canon, lore is sparse as i prefer answering lore questions when promoted

User avatar
Geraluden
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 183
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Geraluden » Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:41 pm

I think the cost of living in one's nation would be interesting.
Been spendin' most our lives livin' in a Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
Here's my political compass if you care: https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-2.63&soc=-4.56
State-Controlled Media Policy is not canon. I'm doing what I can to get rid of it.
Most of my specific beliefs aren't something I'm gonna explicitly tell you. You want to know where I stand on things, do your own research.
oh and by the way my country is pronounced like the word "paladin" but instead of "p" you say "jir" like "giraffe".

User avatar
The Crusader Order of Prussia
Envoy
 
Posts: 340
Founded: May 29, 2026
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Crusader Order of Prussia » Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:45 pm

Hmmm, I know this sounds weird, but I'm the sort of guy who loes the niche stuff, so fertility rate?
Call me TCOP or Fabian, of if you NEED to, Prussia
I like FŌŌD

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Haloginland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: May 02, 2026
Democratic Autocracy

Postby Haloginland » Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:47 pm

Obviously, site staff has adamantly reiterated the idea that that the population growth system will never change — it's far too fundamental to the structure of the site — but I did previously do a write-up about how I would like to see an implementation of birth rates and immigration rates as new stats with an accompanying overhaul of lifespan, population, & death rate. I think it would make the population stat incredibly dynamic and reward nations for pursuing population growth with extravagant numbers, or allow nations who want to cap their population earlier to implement measures to prevent excessive growth. Obviously, I know none will ever be implemented, but it's a fun idea (to me!).
⊕
ᛋᚨᚹᛁᛚᚨᚷᚨᛉ
Local Eccentric | Formerly Known As: Umbratellus | Political Compass | 12 Axes
Welcome to the Most Kingly Commonwealth of the Heavens of Háloginland!
All entries are currently WIP: Overview | Parliament | Solar System | Religion | Sagas | Dictionary

User avatar
Black Flag Syndicate
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Nov 10, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Black Flag Syndicate » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:20 pm

The Crusader Order of Prussia wrote:Hmmm, I know this sounds weird, but I'm the sort of guy who loes the niche stuff, so fertility rate?

Funny you mention this because i had a dream where this was added to NS and the icon was a silhouette of a stick figure baby in a diaper
International anarchist syndicates trying to keep themselves together by the interests of political revolutionaries, vigilantes, pirates, and entrepreneurs
Stats are semi-canon, lore is sparse as i prefer answering lore questions when promoted

User avatar
Mushroom Gorge
Envoy
 
Posts: 310
Founded: Apr 28, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mushroom Gorge » Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:25 pm

Population per capita
Hi, welcome to hell.
Depressed and coping San Francisco sports fan (Celebrini is so hot)
"And yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break." -Clark Griswold
alright, here we go. focus. rizz. i am rizz. one rizzler, 42 gyatters. i eat gyatters for breakfast.

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6888
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:10 am

The Crusader Order of Prussia wrote:Hmmm, I know this sounds weird, but I'm the sort of guy who loes the niche stuff, so fertility rate?

I know they won't do it, but it would be cool if your population increase is affected by fertility rate, death rate, and maybe even tourism (more people immigrating)
And if you have a high enough death rate, maybe your population can actually decrease daily? (capped to the initial 5 million)
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Frwandu
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Aug 18, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Frwandu » Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:26 pm

GDP growth and exchange rate into NSD

User avatar
Lovateria
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Apr 21, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lovateria » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:10 pm

Just some random ideas that I think could be cool:
Number of posts
Number of likes
Bank (as in card money)
Migration
Issues answered

User avatar
Gimmington
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Oct 24, 2024
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gimmington » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:14 pm

Number of Top 1, 5 and 10% stats
Does this nation like NationStates? YES.
Does this nation hate writing lore? Sometimes.
He/Him.
Likes doing NationStates (dur) and indie games
Likes cards and funny nation game :).
Hope this is a good Signature...
Totally not taken from GB.....
SMG4 JUMPSCARE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

User avatar
Uueidhhd
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 466
Founded: Feb 13, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Uueidhhd » Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:16 pm

Citizen height
NS somewhat represent political views
Leader of squeaky squeakers

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6888
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:05 pm

Uueidhhd wrote:Citizen height

Except not every nation identifies their population ICly as normal humans
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Saarland-Westpalia
Envoy
 
Posts: 213
Founded: Jan 08, 2025
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Saarland-Westpalia » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:08 pm

An anarchy scale to go with the authoritarian scale
This nation mostly represents my pol. Veiws.
hello, info is below
proud anarcho-syndicalist
Tf2: I Main scout/soldeir/medic /
heteroromantic Homosexual/
Gender: transfem female /
Hobbys:Furry. Tf2, Eves dropping
/Traits:Feminine/ R/thomastheplankengine


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bali Kingdom, Imantica, Klanidor, PhDre, The Democratic Disney States

Advertisement

Remove ads