NATION

PASSWORD

Vristic Thread - Absolute Ego

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Rechol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1076
Founded: Oct 06, 2025
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rechol » Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:58 am

Can we js stop arguing please what UNO said doesn't mean that Vristic should take the blow, so can you js turn Vristic back and we have no more problems
Hello my name is Rechol, I'm from the region of Albastru
Born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia, MUSLIM 4LIFE

Surah Al-Hujurat (49:13):

يٰٓاَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اِنَّا خَلَقْنٰكُمْ مِّنْ ذَكَرٍ وَّاُنْثٰى وَجَعَلْنٰكُمْ شُعُوْبًا وَّقَبَاۤىِٕلَ لِتَعَارَفُوْا ۚ اِنَّ اَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللّٰهِ اَتْقٰىكُمْ ۗاِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَلِيْمٌ خَبِيْرٌ!

"Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah ﷻ is the most righteous of you."

Surah Al-Alaq (96:1:)

١ٱقْرَأْ بِٱسْمِ رَبِّكَ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ

"Read in the name of your Lord who created."

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:152):

فَاذْكُرُوْنِيْٓ اَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُوْا لِيْ وَلَا تَكْفُرُوْنِࣖ

"So remember Me, and I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me."


OOC Stuff

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:59 am

Rechol wrote:Can we js stop arguing please what UNO said doesn't mean that Vristic should take the blow, so can you js turn Vristic back and we have no more problems

Bruh? Nobody can stop.

User avatar
The Three Rivers Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Apr 16, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Three Rivers Nations » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:01 am

Cawn wrote:
The Three Rivers Nations wrote:Come back when you’re not ruining the region so many of us spent months on.

I’m not in TWP.

Cawn, I am the same person as High Velocity Chuckleheads and Fools.
Unogonduria wrote:
The Three Rivers Nations wrote:That’s not deflecting, that’s showing the bigotry you’re now known for.

What can you conclude from reading from the things I've written in the FE.

That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.
All posts brought to you by the Apple notes app
Citizen and Head Regional Guide of the West Pacific
NationStates’ #1 Anklebiter
Orcuo wrote:TWP’s really sending in anybody nowadays to go snark it out on the forums.
Gotland and Oland wrote:Didn’t know the Apple notes app could even have a nation on Nationstates, let alone be able to communicate
Might Delete Later wrote:"Community Inclusiveness Authority of Vristic"
1/10.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:06 am

The Three Rivers Nations wrote:
Cawn wrote:I’m not in TWP.

Cawn, I am the same person as High Velocity Chuckleheads and Fools.
Unogonduria wrote:What can you conclude from reading from the things I've written in the FE.

That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=585582&p=43750172&hilit=Fifth+Empire#p43750172

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10847
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:08 am

The Three Rivers Nations wrote:
Unogonduria wrote:What can you conclude from reading from the things I've written in the FE.

That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.

It is evident you didn't read jackshit. When I go to a region, I talk there - you whine that I have written 11 MESSAGES in the FE, but what can you tell me about regions like Europe and the TRR, which are extremely liberal? What benefit would I have from writing there? It is far too easy to assume that when I go to ANY region I write messages there, rather than I am secretely an ultra-extremist fascist who is literally the second coming of Hitler.
Spread where? In the Forums, no shit, this is what NSG is for. On the RMB? I never did. I could have very well banjected everyone and locked the region when anyone said anything liberal, yet did I? I could have closed the embassies with Lesbian and the others like it, yet did I? No, I did not. Because when I have power I use it justly and allow for free discourse, unlike what the "tolerant left" seemingly does.
Are you really that lazy to not look deeper into the claimed reason Vristic was raided? It does appear so.
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
General TN
Diplomat
 
Posts: 699
Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby General TN » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:08 am

The jokes write themselves
Why not? It's a pretty unique place (as in the most infamous on this site and still has 200-ish citizens with fully fleshed out all sorts of events!) and I already get along with a few of the people there (like NARB). I am not a fascist though, the last time I did the political compass test AGAIN, last week, I am still in the green quadrant - in fact, one square further to the left! Somehow... This destroyed my previous progress of getting one square to the right!! >:(
GAR #778|GAR #831| GAR #840
1x Issue Author
WA Ambassadors: [Head GA] Mor Sel (He/Him), [Secondary GA] WATN (It/Its), [Head SC] SCTN (They/It)
Ukrainian-American Episcopalian guy.
I have a passion for biology, various forms of horror and hating on prions.
Traditional artist and writer.

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10847
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:10 am

General TN wrote:The jokes write themselves
Why not? It's a pretty unique place (as in the most infamous on this site and still has 200-ish citizens with fully fleshed out all sorts of events!) and I already get along with a few of the people there (like NARB). I am not a fascist though, the last time I did the political compass test AGAIN, last week, I am still in the green quadrant - in fact, one square further to the left! Somehow... This destroyed my previous progress of getting one square to the right!! >:(

What is wrong in that statement (from the Forums by the way, not from the messages I have written in the FE)?
The Fifth Empire is a pretty unique region, this is a fact. It is extremely infamous yet has a (relatively) active community. It is very different from the mainstream on NationStates.
In the message itself I said I was not a fascist and even claimed I was a leftist. Can you not read properly?
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:11 am

General TN wrote:The jokes write themselves
Why not? It's a pretty unique place (as in the most infamous on this site and still has 200-ish citizens with fully fleshed out all sorts of events!) and I already get along with a few of the people there (like NARB). I am not a fascist though, the last time I did the political compass test AGAIN, last week, I am still in the green quadrant - in fact, one square further to the left! Somehow... This destroyed my previous progress of getting one square to the right!! >:(

And cones, he did not say he was fascist.

User avatar
General TN
Diplomat
 
Posts: 699
Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby General TN » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:12 am

Cawn wrote:
General TN wrote:The jokes write themselves

And cones, he did not say he was fascist.

Something about saying that while calling a region they know is fascist as interesting in a positive light and stating they are bonding with folks there makes it ring hollow. After all, actions speak louder than words.

And I also point you to the “Nazi bar” analogy.
Last edited by General TN on Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
GAR #778|GAR #831| GAR #840
1x Issue Author
WA Ambassadors: [Head GA] Mor Sel (He/Him), [Secondary GA] WATN (It/Its), [Head SC] SCTN (They/It)
Ukrainian-American Episcopalian guy.
I have a passion for biology, various forms of horror and hating on prions.
Traditional artist and writer.

User avatar
Moukden and Kirin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Mar 26, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Moukden and Kirin » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:16 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Whatever cannot obey itself, is commanded. Such is the nature of living things."
High Overseer of the Frontierist Republic · Arbiter of Reclaimed Frontierism

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10847
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:16 am

General TN wrote:
Cawn wrote:And cones, he did not say he was fascist.

Something about saying that while calling a region they know is fascist as “cool” and stating they are bonding with folks there makes it ring hollow. After all, actions speak louder than words.

And I also point you to the “Nazi bar” analogy.

From Cambridge Dictionary:

Unique

being the only existing one of its type or, more generally, unusual, or special in some way:
Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
I'd recognize your handwriting anywhere - it's unique.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to buy all six pans at half the recommended price.
As many as 100 species of fish, some unique to (= only found in) these waters, may have been affected by the pollution.

I said it's unique, not cool, so try not to put any words into my fucking mouth that I did not utter.
Yes, I have good relations with some of the people there. I had in mind specifically NARB and Vuvuveia, let's see why:
1. Me and NARB have the same religion and are socially conservative, although he is much more so than me.
2. Vuvuveia's flag consisted of a Khazar wojak with a horse. As you may or may not know, I am very interested in medieval steppe peoples (even moreso the Oghurs, to which the Khazars belong), so it is pretty easy to win me over if you know anything about them at all.
Last edited by Unogonduria on Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:17 am

General TN wrote:
Cawn wrote:And cones, he did not say he was fascist.

Something about saying that while calling a region they know is fascist as interesting in a positive light and stating they are bonding with folks there makes it ring hollow. After all, actions speak louder than words.

And I also point you to the “Nazi bar” analogy.

The only evidence we have is him saying, that is it, I can call you a capitalist for example because you are just “hiding it” and it’s impossible to disapprove that allegation. Basically don’t try to spread rumours.

User avatar
The Three Rivers Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Apr 16, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Three Rivers Nations » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:18 am

Unogonduria wrote:
The Three Rivers Nations wrote:That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.

It is evident you didn't read jackshit. When I go to a region, I talk there - you whine that I have written 11 MESSAGES in the FE, but what can you tell me about regions like Europe and the TRR, which are extremely liberal? What benefit would I have from writing there? It is far too easy to assume that when I go to ANY region I write messages there, rather than I am secretely an ultra-extremist fascist who is literally the second coming of Hitler.
Spread where? In the Forums, no shit, this is what NSG is for. On the RMB? I never did. I could have very well banjected everyone and locked the region when anyone said anything liberal, yet did I? I could have closed the embassies with Lesbian and the others like it, yet did I? No, I did not. Because when I have power I use it justly and allow for free discourse, unlike what the "tolerant left" seemingly does.
Are you really that lazy to not look deeper into the claimed reason Vristic was raided? It does appear so.

No one ever claimed to be tolerant of intolerance. I'm sick of your whining here. I don't want to talk to you or Cawn for a while, I think. Have a nice life.
All posts brought to you by the Apple notes app
Citizen and Head Regional Guide of the West Pacific
NationStates’ #1 Anklebiter
Orcuo wrote:TWP’s really sending in anybody nowadays to go snark it out on the forums.
Gotland and Oland wrote:Didn’t know the Apple notes app could even have a nation on Nationstates, let alone be able to communicate
Might Delete Later wrote:"Community Inclusiveness Authority of Vristic"
1/10.

User avatar
General TN
Diplomat
 
Posts: 699
Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby General TN » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:23 am

Cawn wrote:
General TN wrote:Something about saying that while calling a region they know is fascist as interesting in a positive light and stating they are bonding with folks there makes it ring hollow. After all, actions speak louder than words.

And I also point you to the “Nazi bar” analogy.

The only evidence we have is him saying, that is it, I can call you a capitalist for example because you are just “hiding it” and it’s impossible to disapprove that allegation. Basically don’t try to spread rumours.

I… dont see how your “example” is related? I’m stating that he was cozying up with fascists, even if he isn’t one himself that doesn’t make it any better.

I never called him a fascist lmao.
Last edited by General TN on Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
GAR #778|GAR #831| GAR #840
1x Issue Author
WA Ambassadors: [Head GA] Mor Sel (He/Him), [Secondary GA] WATN (It/Its), [Head SC] SCTN (They/It)
Ukrainian-American Episcopalian guy.
I have a passion for biology, various forms of horror and hating on prions.
Traditional artist and writer.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:24 am

General TN wrote:
Cawn wrote:The only evidence we have is him saying, that is it, I can call you a capitalist for example because you are just “hiding it” and it’s impossible to disapprove that allegation. Basically don’t try to spread rumours.

I… dont see how your “example” is related? I’m stating that he was cozying up with fascists, even if he isn’t one himself that doesn’t make it any better.

I never called him a fascist lmao.

Then what’s the point?

User avatar
Kay Pacha
Envoy
 
Posts: 209
Founded: Aug 15, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kay Pacha » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:29 am

The Three Rivers Nations wrote:
Cawn wrote:I’m not in TWP.

Cawn, I am the same person as High Velocity Chuckleheads and Fools.
Unogonduria wrote:What can you conclude from reading from the things I've written in the FE.

That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.

Since you blocked my telegrams, let's resume our discussion here.

User avatar
Lipizia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 579
Founded: May 01, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lipizia » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:31 am

My god, this thread exploded.
It exploded so much that almost I become of right-wing out of the blue.

User avatar
Yamitt
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Apr 12, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Yamitt » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:32 am

Imperial Amber wrote:I believe that Starlight has monopolized R/D these days.

Not really.
P.S. this thread is entertaining to say the least. :p
Last edited by Yamitt on Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
〜 Federal Republic of Yamitt 〜 Vice-Governor of Eladria 〜
My Nation's name is pronounced [jäːmɪt]
See my OOC factbook ! / and if you'd like, please send me a telegram as well !
GENDER/ORIENTATION: nonbinary demigirl / pansexual
PRONOUNS: she/her/they/them/star/starself

‎██‎████‎██ ‎██‎████‎██

User avatar
The Three Rivers Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Apr 16, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Three Rivers Nations » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:32 am

Kay Pacha wrote:
The Three Rivers Nations wrote:Cawn, I am the same person as High Velocity Chuckleheads and Fools.

That you spent sufficient time in a facist region to be active on the RMB. Cherry on the top of your list of bigoted opinions and tendencies.
I don't care what you said there. I care that your spreading of your bigoted opinions after I EXPLICITLY told you had the exact results I expected. I should have banned you when I first saw you.

Since you blocked my telegrams, let's resume our discussion here.

That't called threadjacking. It's not allowed. Don't do it.
All posts brought to you by the Apple notes app
Citizen and Head Regional Guide of the West Pacific
NationStates’ #1 Anklebiter
Orcuo wrote:TWP’s really sending in anybody nowadays to go snark it out on the forums.
Gotland and Oland wrote:Didn’t know the Apple notes app could even have a nation on Nationstates, let alone be able to communicate
Might Delete Later wrote:"Community Inclusiveness Authority of Vristic"
1/10.

User avatar
Ruining NationStates
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 20, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Ruining NationStates » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:33 am

Cebulon and Avium will be happy to assist in the liberation efforts of this integral NationStates community!

User avatar
Lipizia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 579
Founded: May 01, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lipizia » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:33 am

Guys ya what?
Make a region "New Vristic" and in make the WFE full oh "HAW HAW!"

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 4025
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Lunatea » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:36 am

Why exactly did you guys get raided?

User avatar
Moukden and Kirin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Mar 26, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Moukden and Kirin » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:36 am

Neo Lunatea wrote:Why exactly did you guys get raided?

I didn't like the tone that Cawn used to speak to me in NSGP.
"Whatever cannot obey itself, is commanded. Such is the nature of living things."
High Overseer of the Frontierist Republic · Arbiter of Reclaimed Frontierism

User avatar
The Three Rivers Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Apr 16, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Three Rivers Nations » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:38 am

Lipizia wrote:Guys ya what?
Make a region "New Vristic" and in make the WFE full oh "HAW HAW!"

Best to leave it in the past. We had a noble mission, we failed to uphold those goals.
All posts brought to you by the Apple notes app
Citizen and Head Regional Guide of the West Pacific
NationStates’ #1 Anklebiter
Orcuo wrote:TWP’s really sending in anybody nowadays to go snark it out on the forums.
Gotland and Oland wrote:Didn’t know the Apple notes app could even have a nation on Nationstates, let alone be able to communicate
Might Delete Later wrote:"Community Inclusiveness Authority of Vristic"
1/10.

User avatar
Cawn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1728
Founded: Mar 27, 2026
Corporate Police State

Postby Cawn » Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:39 am

Moukden and Kirin wrote:
Neo Lunatea wrote:Why exactly did you guys get raided?

I didn't like the tone that Cawn used to speak to me in NSGP.

Bruh. You didn’t even tell me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: East Chimore

Advertisement

Remove ads