Advertisement

by Dacarbatia » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:28 am
IC: A large country located in Teryana, with East Asian influence, a centuries-long history, diverse wildlife, numerous ethnic groups, and a vibrant culture. OOC: That's it! *un-Dacars your Batia*
Q&A ★ Embassies ★ Dispatches
⛅️ 29 °C★ The Dacarbatian Star ★ HEADLINES Former president Gou Ling-ean rushed into hospital following cardiac arrest. INTERNATIONAL Marco Rubio cancels visit to Dacarbatia due to Jang Hwa-seom declining him to enter into the country. ★ Tropical storm strucks Ceyria, kills 10 people. ★ Former Dacarbatian Prime Minister Ahn Jeong-hye is awarded the Order of the Dacarbatian Tiger. ★ Dacarbatian toy company recalls around 10,000 toy cars after being allegedly containing toxic materials.

by AnAkonA » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:29 am
Dacarbatia wrote:I'm not feeling well today, mainly because of too much exposure to my screen, though I do sleep well, but my headache hasn't stop. Maybe because my sleeping position is not very good, or it's because of too much stress from making my school activities at home.

by Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:30 am
Dacarbatia wrote:I'm not feeling well today, mainly because of too much exposure to my screen, though I do sleep well, but my headache hasn't stop. Maybe because my sleeping position is not very good, or it's because of too much stress from making my school activities at home.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pensionfactbooks will beupdatedcreated in around ~2083Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. Recently benched 225, new goal at 250. s l e e p d e p r i v e dWA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

by Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:34 am
Qatarsis wrote:i've just learned now that, like dwight eisenhower, wonder woman is extremely hard to draw because she has about 1 billion designs
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pensionfactbooks will beupdatedcreated in around ~2083Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. Recently benched 225, new goal at 250. s l e e p d e p r i v e dWA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

by Kuromistan » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:34 am
Qatarsis wrote:i've just learned now that, like dwight eisenhower, wonder woman is extremely hard to draw because she has about 1 billion designs

by Outer Armatonisdaristan » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:35 am
Dacarbatia wrote:I'm not feeling well today, mainly because of too much exposure to my screen, though I do sleep well, but my headache hasn't stop. Maybe because my sleeping position is not very good, or it's because of too much stress from making my school activities at home.

by AnAkonA » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:39 am
Outer Armatonisdaristan wrote:Dacarbatia wrote:I'm not feeling well today, mainly because of too much exposure to my screen, though I do sleep well, but my headache hasn't stop. Maybe because my sleeping position is not very good, or it's because of too much stress from making my school activities at home.
I haven’t been doing 100% well either, my irl GF hasn’t been talking to me since college began last Monday
All she said was she found a new ‘friend’ but she never said anything else and won’t talk to me..
(other than that things are going well though)

by Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:42 am
Outer Armatonisdaristan wrote:Dacarbatia wrote:I'm not feeling well today, mainly because of too much exposure to my screen, though I do sleep well, but my headache hasn't stop. Maybe because my sleeping position is not very good, or it's because of too much stress from making my school activities at home.
I haven’t been doing 100% well either, my irl GF hasn’t been talking to me since college began last Monday
All she said was she found a new ‘friend’ but she never said anything else and won’t talk to me..
(other than that things are going well though)
Honeymoon Avenue wrote:hello tet !! i don't really know why i'm here, as i'm literally about to go to bed as i rewatch Minecraft civilization simulations but i hope your days have been going well so faralso hello Orlavia !! haven''t seen u in a while, hope you're been well ♡
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pensionfactbooks will beupdatedcreated in around ~2083Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. Recently benched 225, new goal at 250. s l e e p d e p r i v e dWA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:02 am
News can't fit

by Qatarsis » Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:31 am
IT IS MANDATORY TO CALL ME MILLIMETRE I DECREE NOW | nationstates's premier katarsis-themed nation opening 2026 | fanta grape my beloved <3 | i need a 3rd entry for symmetryAAI; 'katarsis don't use ai for their songs, so why should you?' | soy yo

by Lethinia » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:51 am

by Uueidhhd » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:55 am

by Slembana » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:56 am

by Uueidhhd » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:58 am

by Dumb Ideologies » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:59 am
Uueidhhd wrote:Megumin flag for N day. Wait it’s already almost N day again? Time to get nuking I guess.

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:21 am
News can't fit

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:22 am
News can't fit

by Dumb Ideologies » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:24 am

by Uueidhhd » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:25 am

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:25 am
News can't fit

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:26 am
News can't fit

by Uueidhhd » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:28 am

by The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:30 am
News can't fit
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement