NATION

PASSWORD

What COULD You Do?!

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Liberza
Minister
 
Posts: 2250
Founded: May 05, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

What COULD You Do?!

Postby Liberza » Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:35 am

Inspired by the WWYD thread, but with a twist. The AN describes a completely normal or doable scenario/action, and you have to respond in a way that treats that as if it's impossible to deal with on its own. An example should clear up any confusion:

Nation 1: BN, what would you do if you had to breathe?

Nation 2: What COULD I do?! You really expect me to be so controlling of little molecules and chemicals and alveoli?!


or:

Nation 1: BN, what would you do if you went on a grocery trip?

Nation 2: What COULD I do?! I can't carry all that by myself!


Some questions work better than others for this topic. Play wisely.

BN: what would you do if you had to create an F7 thread?
Your “friendly” resident libertarian-leftist, anti-establishment, conspiracy theorist, gay femboy from Ohio
TRR Resident since August 2022, 2x Officer
Flag
OOC Trivia

User avatar
Quesbia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 476
Founded: Nov 03, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Quesbia » Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:37 am

What COULD I do? I can't think of a decent topic and make it to even 3 pages!!

BN, what would you do if you had to fill up your gas tank?
Last edited by Quesbia on Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Quesbia on Thu Nov 3, 2022 1:40 pm, edited an incredibly unnecessary amount of times in total.

Genderfluid | Femboy | ADHD and IIM| Unaligned
Discord: lonelyroom_uwu | Fortnite: lnlyroom | Genshin UID: 686848029

User avatar
Chess Socialism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6413
Founded: Nov 07, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chess Socialism » Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:39 am

What COULD I do?! Gas is $5 and I don't have a car!!

BN, what would you have to do if you had to charge your device?
Last edited by Chess Socialism on Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ Hi, my name's Irene! ★
she/her | Michigander | AuDHD | Disabled
Free Palestine | Free Ukraine | Trans Rights
FAQ | TGs open | CompSci (Python Patriot)

Hey, send me your U.S. midterm predictions in telegrams! I'm making an average NationStates midterms prediction before election day. Serious predictions only!!!

User avatar
Liberza
Minister
 
Posts: 2250
Founded: May 05, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Liberza » Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:41 am

What COULD I do?! My device didn’t consent!

BN, what would you do if you met your favorite celebrity?
Your “friendly” resident libertarian-leftist, anti-establishment, conspiracy theorist, gay femboy from Ohio
TRR Resident since August 2022, 2x Officer
Flag
OOC Trivia

User avatar
Xkerboan
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 14, 2024
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xkerboan » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:28 am

What COULD I do? I don't have enough money to buy one stick!



BN, what if you had to swim in the water?
Xkerboan
uhh, do not know what else to add, just take my pronouns

he/they

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6861
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:34 am

What COULD I do?! The sign says 6 feet, and I only have two feet!

BN, what if you had a trillion dollars?
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Kyrindor Puppet
Minister
 
Posts: 2171
Founded: Aug 08, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kyrindor Puppet » Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:40 am

a trillion dollars is only a fracture over elon musks own net worth, that would involve some serious competition, i'd assume it would all have to transfer into bitcoin, since i dont know how legal this trillion is

or just burn it

bn wwyd if you suddenly became a cat
Last edited by Kyrindor Puppet on Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE MOST SERENE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KYRINDOR
this is my general and F7 account, however sometimes I use my main.
wotm - "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG" - R-DASH 5000

User avatar
Liberza
Minister
 
Posts: 2250
Founded: May 05, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Liberza » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:17 am

What COULD I mew?! Mrrreow mrrp mew :3

BN, what if you went shopping for clothes or smth
Your “friendly” resident libertarian-leftist, anti-establishment, conspiracy theorist, gay femboy from Ohio
TRR Resident since August 2022, 2x Officer
Flag
OOC Trivia

User avatar
Liverford
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Feb 26, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Liverford » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:23 am

What COULD I do?!?! The clothing store sells large sheets of cloth!


BN, what if you had to install your favorite game?
ANTI AI
AAI; "For humans, by humans"
He / Him
Class 1.116
Tier 9
Type 6

User avatar
Zumrudqislaq
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: Oct 22, 2025
Corporate Police State

Postby Zumrudqislaq » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:28 am

What COULD I do?
You can't install deer!

BN, what if you have to cosplay?
hello! i'm zumrudqislaq, an AroAce! i'm german and I live in nationstates someone get me out of here max barry is holding me hostage and max barry is a glorious leader gun cocking sound
☮☮This user ignores fascist trolls.☮☮ | United Calanworie causes bloodshed | my redone 8values Click here for the truth
Kasdados wrote:
Unogonduria wrote:Every guy must have an Austro-Hungarian phase

Bleh.
The Austro-Hungarians were the prototype of the EU.
Zumrudqislaq wrote:what happens if i stick a toaster in a fork

do i like
time travel

Zumrudqislaq wrote:
Unogonduria wrote:NO NO IT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE A VIP PLAYER
BOYUK OTLAQ GAZETTE:BREAKING NEWS-WAR ON ISRAEL WILL BE DECLARED: Rationing on meat has been initiated: Heavy Rains in the Northern Quadrant

User avatar
The Republic of the United Marble Tribes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1601
Founded: Jan 25, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:29 am

What COULD I do? It's too expensive!

BN, what if you lost your exercise book, and it contains your homework which is due in two minutes time.
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee;  Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 |  STRAIGHT/MALE


1. Africa or Europe or ANY OTHER CONTINENT as a country
2. FOOTBALL/SOCCER SUCKS, It is just 11 idiots kicking a ball around a green rectangle pitch! American football > Soccer
3. USA is da best country in the world!!!
4. Mocking God

✯ This NS-loving user
is Influential in TET/F7 ✯

according to this dispatch


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aigania, DutchFormosa, Greater Arab State, Lithuania LT, Lumenesia, Neo Lunatea, Uueidhhd

Advertisement

Remove ads