NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Repeal SC #523 "Liberate Empires Forever United"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

[PASSED] Repeal SC #523 "Liberate Empires Forever United"

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:55 am

Considering EFU Just transitioned today. Their liberation has now become effectively redundant and now serves little to no purpose the security of the region.

Repeal "Liberate Empires Forever United"
Category: Repeal | Resolution: SC#523 | Proposed by: Adriatic Democratic Empire




The Security Council,

Acknowledging the malevolent forces which attempted the destruction of Empires Forever United, hereafter referred to as EFU,

Celebrating the efforts of defenders who passed SC#523 to ensure EFU would not fall into the control of Invaders,

Noting that on the 13th of September 2026, EFU successfully transitioned into a stronghold after two years of insecurity as the region danced between native and foreign control,

Recognizing that the remaining natives of EFU do not see their resolution as a source of pride but redundancy following the transition,

Believing that the resolution has become obsolete and serves no functional purpose to the region in any meaningful capacity,

Hereby Repeals SC#523 "Liberate Empires Forever United".

Co-Authors: Northern Slatavia, Moduland
Last edited by Ballotonia on Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Dengist China
Minister
 
Posts: 3233
Founded: Jan 08, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dengist China » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:01 am

I think we should wait until we get Onomanatopoeia's consent, but otherwise I support.
Current:
Governor of Tinga
Master of the arts of Empires Forever United
House Speaker & Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Aesica

Former:
Speaker of the Damned of Hell
Ambassador of Hell to Hells Lounge
Embassy officer of Regionless.
Tingan Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tingan Roleplay Manager
Tingan General Secretary/Sec of Sec
Haymarket Riot wrote:Cool, I identify as a mod.

*bans player for transphobia*
Lusitanic wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:04 am

Dengist China wrote:I think we should wait until we get Onomanatopoeia's consent, but otherwise I support.


Onomanatopeia has already consented to the draft
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Dengist China
Minister
 
Posts: 3233
Founded: Jan 08, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dengist China » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:36 am

Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:Onomanatopeia has already consented to the draft
Where?
Current:
Governor of Tinga
Master of the arts of Empires Forever United
House Speaker & Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Aesica

Former:
Speaker of the Damned of Hell
Ambassador of Hell to Hells Lounge
Embassy officer of Regionless.
Tingan Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tingan Roleplay Manager
Tingan General Secretary/Sec of Sec
Haymarket Riot wrote:Cool, I identify as a mod.

*bans player for transphobia*
Lusitanic wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:44 am

Dengist China wrote:
Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:Onomanatopeia has already consented to the draft
Where?


I wish I had the telegram to show you. it was deleted from my Inbox. I've asked for reconfirmation and if they say no I'll take it down
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Omnicontrol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1337
Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Omnicontrol » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:52 am

Support.
Hi! I'm Nova! (she/her. no they/them) || Democratic Socialist || #1 Papen hater
Author of SC #495 (co-authored) || Currently drafting an issue || Vicar and Prophet of Enomenos
||||||||||||||| Trans rights are human rights.
Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table
Black Lamia wrote:Every aspect of this site is an unpleasant chore to interact with.
United Calanworie wrote:…how… how many… of you use a kindle???? to access the web???

User avatar
Nubilis
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: May 16, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nubilis » Sun Sep 13, 2026 2:59 am

Would be nice if there a link to the region in question for practical reasons.
MoRP & MoIS President of the UEPU Federal Republic
Creator of the Federal Legion
Head of Frontiera
Worked with SCCR Soviet Cobra Communist Republic post-raid
Minister of Home Affairs of The United Region of Patriam

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:12 am

Nubilis wrote:Would be nice if there a link to the region in question for practical reasons.


I've linked it to the proposal
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Astrobolt
Diplomat
 
Posts: 780
Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Astrobolt » Sun Sep 13, 2026 4:50 am

Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:
Dengist China wrote:I think we should wait until we get Onomanatopoeia's consent, but otherwise I support.


Onomanatopeia has already consented to the draft


Could you ask them to post to that effect on this thread?
XKI FA Secretary
TITO Tactical Officer
Co-author of GAR #776: Repeal: "Aircraft Terrorism Prohibition” (with The Byrdlands and Haymarket Riot)
Ambassador to the WA: Mr. Reede Tappe


For a detailed list of positions, and other things of note, click here.

User avatar
Northern Slatavia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 852
Founded: Apr 07, 2025
Corporate Police State

Postby Northern Slatavia » Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:57 am

Astrobolt wrote:
Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:
Onomanatopeia has already consented to the draft


Could you ask them to post to that effect on this thread?

I have sent them a telegram, though I'm not too sure when their next activity will be.
Last edited by Northern Slatavia on Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fifth World Assembly Delegate of The Outskirts
Minister of World Assembly Affairs
RMB Moderator

Citizen of the West Pacific

User avatar
ERAM MARE
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Sep 13, 2026
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby ERAM MARE » Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:03 am

Conditional Support so long as Onomatopoeia has agreed.
Secretary of State for the World Assembly for Nova Corrisia

User avatar
Moduland
WA Secretariat
 
Posts: 286
Founded: Jun 18, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Moduland » Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:42 am

Image
Image description: Animal Crossing: New Horizons screenshot in a square image. The image is centered with Shino (white deer with long red horns, yellow eyes, and gorgeous eye makeup) wearing a blue suit with lighter blue tie sitting at a large desk with books / papers on it in a grey walled room.

Shino walks into the room. "Hey hey hey!!! How's it going!!! So, like, we totally also talked with folks from Onomatopoeia before consenting to and assisting in the drafting of this repeal and they totes said yes, that they wanted to have the liberation repealed. Especially now that they've transitioned from a frontier into a stronghold. So, like, yea! Big support, so hyped to help out with this one!!"

OOC: I also reached out to Onomatopoeia. They supported the repeal and were happy to have us help out with that. Here's an image of the TG from them, though I have pinged them myself and asked them to comment directly here as well.
Image
The Island Getaway Package of Moduland
Current Mayor of Ridgefield
Member of the WA Secretariat


Government of Moduland
Mayor of Ridgefield: Agnes | WA Ambassador / Secretariat: Shino | AA Administrator: Raymond

WA Secretariat Office

User avatar
Northern Slatavia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 852
Founded: Apr 07, 2025
Corporate Police State

Postby Northern Slatavia » Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:49 am

Moduland wrote:
OOC: I also reached out to Onomatopoeia. They supported the repeal and were happy to have us help out with that. Here's an image of the TG from them, though I have pinged them myself and asked them to comment directly here as well.
(Image)

Thanks Moduland, hopefully they don't mind the tg spam.
Fifth World Assembly Delegate of The Outskirts
Minister of World Assembly Affairs
RMB Moderator

Citizen of the West Pacific

User avatar
Dengist China
Minister
 
Posts: 3233
Founded: Jan 08, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dengist China » Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:56 pm

Full support, then!
Current:
Governor of Tinga
Master of the arts of Empires Forever United
House Speaker & Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Aesica

Former:
Speaker of the Damned of Hell
Ambassador of Hell to Hells Lounge
Embassy officer of Regionless.
Tingan Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tingan Roleplay Manager
Tingan General Secretary/Sec of Sec
Haymarket Riot wrote:Cool, I identify as a mod.

*bans player for transphobia*
Lusitanic wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6861
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Sep 14, 2026 11:07 pm

Minor nitpick time.

Acknowledging the malevolent forces which attempted the destruction of Empires Forever United, hereafter referred to as EFU,

Celebrating the efforts of defenders who passed SC#523 to ensure EFU would not fall into the control of these malevolent forces,

Repetition, maybe use something else for the second use.

Other than that this is a nice straightforward repeal with native support. Go for it.
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Mon Sep 14, 2026 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:10 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Minor nitpick time.

Acknowledging the malevolent forces which attempted the destruction of Empires Forever United, hereafter referred to as EFU,

Celebrating the efforts of defenders who passed SC#523 to ensure EFU would not fall into the control of these malevolent forces,

Repetition, maybe use something else for the second use.

Other than that this is a nice straightforward repeal with native support. Go for it.


changed to "external Forces"
Last edited by Adriatic Democratic Empire on Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Northern Slatavia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 852
Founded: Apr 07, 2025
Corporate Police State

Postby Northern Slatavia » Tue Sep 15, 2026 8:50 am

Omnicontrol wrote:Support.

ERAM MARE wrote:Conditional Support so long as Onomatopoeia has agreed.

Thanks for the support.
Fifth World Assembly Delegate of The Outskirts
Minister of World Assembly Affairs
RMB Moderator

Citizen of the West Pacific

User avatar
Nolrem
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: Oct 26, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nolrem » Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:15 am

With native consent, comes my support. However, I have some thoughts.

As a whole I think that the draft is rather boring. Just because it's a bog-standard repeal doesn't mean that it can't be exciting.

Understanding the redundancy of keeping a liberation on a region with a present governor and with insufficient World Assembly members to even elect a WA Delegate,


I also dislike this clause. There are several regions, Greece comes to mind, that want to keep their liberations as reminders of their history and the battles fought for them, which I find to be legitimate reasons for keeping a liberation in place even after it has served its mechanical purpose. So I would like to see this either rewritten to be more specific to the matter at hand, or removed altogether.
Last edited by Nolrem on Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luminarch

Be Not Afraid
Also known as One Small Island

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:00 pm

Nolrem wrote:With native consent, comes my support. However, I have some thoughts.

As a whole I think that the draft is rather boring. Just because it's a bog-standard repeal doesn't mean that it can't be exciting.

Understanding the redundancy of keeping a liberation on a region with a present governor and with insufficient World Assembly members to even elect a WA Delegate,


I also dislike this clause. There are several regions, Greece comes to mind, that want to keep their liberations as reminders of their history and the battles fought for them, which I find to be legitimate reasons for keeping a liberation in place even after it has served its mechanical purpose. So I would like to see this either rewritten to be more specific to the matter at hand, or removed altogether.


I do get where this is coming from. However, SC #523 happens to not be a particularly interesting resolution to comment about and therefore keep. As for specifics, I would give the clause a rewrite but there really isn't anything specific I think I could comment about since the reasoning is that the natives wish for it to be repealed (which isn't all that specific)

I would argue the clause explains EFU's position effectively. But I'm open to suggestions
Last edited by Adriatic Democratic Empire on Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Nolrem
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: Oct 26, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nolrem » Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:22 pm

Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:I would argue the clause explains EFU's position effectively. But I'm open to suggestions


Your argument isn't a particularly solid or strong one, because the clause in question does not seem to comment on EFU's position but the position of the Security Council as a whole; which is why I suggested that it be made more specific.

You could try something similar to the wording I suggested to Northern Slatavia when they attempted to use a similar clause in Liberate Syria, or something more along the lines of "Recognizing that the community of EFU sees the protections offered by SC#523 as redundant now that they have native protections in place,"
Luminarch

Be Not Afraid
Also known as One Small Island

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:34 pm

Nolrem wrote:
Adriatic Democratic Empire wrote:I would argue the clause explains EFU's position effectively. But I'm open to suggestions


Your argument isn't a particularly solid or strong one, because the clause in question does not seem to comment on EFU's position but the position of the Security Council as a whole; which is why I suggested that it be made more specific.

You could try something similar to the wording I suggested to Northern Slatavia when they attempted to use a similar clause in Liberate Syria, or something more along the lines of "Recognizing that the community of EFU sees the protections offered by SC#523 as redundant now that they have native protections in place,"


ok yeah I'm convinced. I'll give the clause a rewrite
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:30 pm

I realised the edits I made I didn't keep track which included a rewritten line so I'll post all the changes here

Draft 1.1 edits:

changed Malevolent forces to external forces to Invaders

changed:

Understanding the redundancy of keeping a liberation on a region with a present governor and with insufficient World Assembly members to even elect a WA Delegate


to this :
Recognizing that the remaining natives of EFU do not see their resolution as a source of pride but redundancy following the transition,
Last edited by Adriatic Democratic Empire on Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:47 am

moving to last call since I think most concerns have been raised by now. will be submitted by the 25th/26th
Last edited by Adriatic Democratic Empire on Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



User avatar
Mammoth Cave
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 126
Founded: Jul 01, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mammoth Cave » Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:11 pm

My next draft will have half as many characters and three times as many authors.

Full support. :P

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 414
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:44 am

and we've submitted
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron


Faust of Hell, Former MoWAA of Britannia. Searching for someplace quiet away from the madness



Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bahalbha Island, Google Adsense [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads