NATION

PASSWORD

New site!

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Bhacil
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Aug 22, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bhacil » Tue Sep 08, 2026 5:10 pm

My output is lower than my black market spending yet black market is not supposed to be the majority percentage wise?
Like I am fine with my country being so bad economically that the biggest economic sector is black market it just means my nation is Orwell's Oceania/North Korea but maybe it should show that and distinguish that from actual NS Stats somehow? I think it also needs to factor in to output and gdp.


Also could stats like trade deficit and government expenditures be tracked monthly?
Last edited by Bhacil on Tue Sep 08, 2026 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Attestaltarragaby
Diplomat
 
Posts: 538
Founded: Sep 04, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Attestaltarragaby » Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:16 pm

Question for the OP, how were you able too fetch data as you know NS is very strict if you try to collect from it and won't allow.
Join the TRR
One Time winner of the rejected cup
Professional Dumbass
Just call me Attes for short
Hello!
Just wanna tell you that you are beautiful
Apologies if I I talk stupidly
Hope you have a nice day :)

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:38 am

Attestaltarragaby wrote:Question for the OP, how were you able too fetch data as you know NS is very strict if you try to collect from it and won't allow.

NS is not very strict? Where do you get this info? It just has a limit for how many requests you can do every tot. time, I've linked the page that explains it at the bottom of the site go check it out :)
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:38 am

Bhacil wrote:My output is lower than my black market spending yet black market is not supposed to be the majority percentage wise?
Like I am fine with my country being so bad economically that the biggest economic sector is black market it just means my nation is Orwell's Oceania/North Korea but maybe it should show that and distinguish that from actual NS Stats somehow? I think it also needs to factor in to output and gdp.


Also could stats like trade deficit and government expenditures be tracked monthly?

Pretty normal especially for leftist nations, the economy report is completely based off of NSeconomy so go check your nation there too the stats should be similar :D
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Valemora
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 114
Founded: Feb 12, 2026
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Valemora » Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:32 am

This is such an awesome creation dude! So cool to see my stats laid out this way. Maybe NS should hire you lol :lol:
"We Pave The Road We Walk Together"
The South Pacific | WA Member
Population: 1.3B+ | Currency: Minat/cenk (ℳ/ᵯ) | National Animal: Raven
Civil Rights: Excellent | Economy: Frightening | Political Freedom: World Benchmark
Valemora is a technocratic, institution-driven dual-island nation, made up of two massive islands—the Kaedric Crownlands & the Valerin Heartlands—totalling approximately 142,000 km² (88,235 mi²), separated by a large body of water, the Gulf of Valemora, but joined together by bridges crossing the NE and SW straits. Please peruse our wide assortment of factbooks for additional information.
Send a TelegramBrowse Factbooks

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:28 am

Valemora wrote:This is such an awesome creation dude! So cool to see my stats laid out this way. Maybe NS should hire you lol :lol:

No lol it's mostly vibe-coded but glad you liked it, I'll probably do the last changes to the political compass (it pushes nations way more right than what they should) and then leave it as it is for a bit unless other bugs are reported
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Sodorstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Jul 16, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sodorstan » Mon Sep 14, 2026 4:03 am

Did you change/tweak some stuff in the past couple of days? I am asking this since my not very leftist nation was classified as communist :lol2:
The People's Wish for a Good Life Is Our Goal
WA Member

Sodorstan is ANTI-FASCIST | ANTI-IMPERIALIST | ANTI-RACIST | ANTI-RELIGIOUS | ANTI-CAPITALIST

THE EAST IS RED, THE SUN IS RISING

User avatar
Tera Noachia Nova
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Nov 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tera Noachia Nova » Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:23 am

This is cool! maybe add factbooks too.

User avatar
Bhacil
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Aug 22, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bhacil » Fri Sep 18, 2026 12:16 pm

Thenium wrote:
Bhacil wrote:My output is lower than my black market spending yet black market is not supposed to be the majority percentage wise?
Like I am fine with my country being so bad economically that the biggest economic sector is black market it just means my nation is Orwell's Oceania/North Korea but maybe it should show that and distinguish that from actual NS Stats somehow? I think it also needs to factor in to output and gdp.


Also could stats like trade deficit and government expenditures be tracked monthly?

Pretty normal especially for leftist nations, the economy report is completely based off of NSeconomy so go check your nation there too the stats should be similar :D

Yeah so I wasn't complaining I just think it should factor into other NSEconomy stats.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads