NATION

PASSWORD

New site!

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

New site!

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 11:59 am

Hi guys I'm Thenium, this is my first time posting here. :p
I recently developed a website some of you might find interesting called NationStates Dossier Explorer (NSDE):
https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

Most of the statistics shown are taken directly from NationStates and showed in a more visually appealing way. (at least in my opinion)

With this data I can estimate the ideology of your nation.
I've added 60 ideologies but if you think I should add some more let me know. (I'm not a politics expert so please let me know if I wrongly described an ideology)

There's also an Economy Report which is basically data calculated with NSeconomy model.

Visit the site and let me know what you think about it!

(Suggestions and bug reports are appreciated :bow: )

The site was mostly vibe-coded: GLM 5.3 flash

Repository on GitHub: https://github.com/V24-bit/NationStates-Dossier-Explorer
Last edited by Thenium on Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4461
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:02 pm

Nice website, my nation appeared as Libertarian Right (which was not expected).
Would’ve expected a little bit more leftwards (left-libertarianism).

Kinda surprised that a high-tax, welfare-spending nation like mine is libertarian RIGHT.
Last edited by Marenmia-Ocasia on Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. Recently benched 225, new goal at 250. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Rosettan Overwatch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1899
Founded: Oct 01, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Rosettan Overwatch » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:04 pm

Apparently I'm "anarcho-pacifist"?
Weird.
Për Kosovë! Za Bosnu! // le pone! // Absolute Libertarianism will never work and here's why
Level: FTL, Interstellar
Category: Normal, Dyarchy
Tier: Stellarite
Reach: Moderate
According to the TSI
This nation reflects most of my views - Stratocratic Authoritarian Nuanced.
Rosetta the Pony, furry, avid Grand Strategy player.
>This box is reserved!

Now Playing: Oasis by Jerry Martin | ♫ 0:00 >─●────────< 6:05 [LOOP]
Assistant Lead Coordinator, Raindrop Pact ╫ Overseer, Commonwealth of Rosetta (FORUM & EMBASSY)

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3787
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:05 pm

Thanks, man! Do you have your source anywhere?
This is Hakari Atsuko. Infinite hugs. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! I use Artix Linux, btw.
stances (wip) | YT: @атсуко-чан | Q&A
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-5 (NABRE)
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.
For as Christ’s sufferings overflow to us, so through Christ does our encouragement also overflow.
I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
AAI: "Glory to Christ, and the human race!"

User avatar
Gibbzarj
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 60
Founded: Dec 15, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gibbzarj » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:06 pm

very cool
Gorkarp Gibbzarj.

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:06 pm

Rosettan Overwatch wrote:Apparently I'm "anarcho-pacifist"?
Weird.

At the end of the ideological description it is said that your classification is not entirely exact but there isn't any other "more correct" ideoloy (yet)
What did you expect to get?
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Nova Corrisia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 536
Founded: Jan 14, 2026
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Corrisia » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:06 pm

“Center Right“ allegations are INSANE
They/She/He Enby

Social Liberal | Pro-EU | Labour Party Member

WA Affairs are to be conducted on ERAM MARE given i wish not for WA-Spam

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:10 pm

Nova Corrisia wrote:“Center Right“ allegations are INSANE

Your nation is very new this is probably why it doesn't reflect your political views yet or my political compass is shit :roll:
(I'm more lenient towards the second option tbh)
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
The Three Rivers Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Apr 16, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Three Rivers Nations » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:11 pm

I got participatory socialist, definitely fits my image of the nation. Also, love the design and detail on the site!
All posts brought to you by the Apple notes app
Citizen and Head Regional Guide of the West Pacific
NationStates’ #1 Anklebiter
Orcuo wrote:TWP’s really sending in anybody nowadays to go snark it out on the forums.
Gotland and Oland wrote:Didn’t know the Apple notes app could even have a nation on Nationstates, let alone be able to communicate
Might Delete Later wrote:"Community Inclusiveness Authority of Vristic"
1/10.

User avatar
Schwessen-Hellfohen
Minister
 
Posts: 2241
Founded: Jan 24, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Schwessen-Hellfohen » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:12 pm

A fun and good-looking site! I especially love the political compass.

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:12 pm

Zantalio wrote:Thanks, man! Do you have your source anywhere?

Wdym by source?
How I calculate things? (Everything should be explained in "How the data is calculated)

Is the site open-source? not for now but I might make the repo public in some time who knows :p
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
New Kisha
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Jun 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kisha » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:13 pm

Very nice website!
My nation's ideological label was participatory socialism, which, while I wouldn't say is perfect, does come quite close. I feel it represents the nation as a whole quite well. I have to say, good job!
Last edited by New Kisha on Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS stats mostly not canon.
A diverse, federal socialist democracy | Long live the People's Republic of Kisha!

He/Him
L'Internationale sera le genre humain! Libertarian socialist with an unhealthy fascination in politics.
Manchester United fan | Student | Lives in Canada

◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

User avatar
Rosettan Overwatch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1899
Founded: Oct 01, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Rosettan Overwatch » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:13 pm

Thenium wrote:
Rosettan Overwatch wrote:Apparently I'm "anarcho-pacifist"?
Weird.

At the end of the ideological description it is said that your classification is not entirely exact but there isn't any other "more correct" ideoloy (yet)
What did you expect to get?

Imperial Militarist or Radical Centrist, frankly.
/ed; It's a good site tbh, tho. I like how everything is, though I do have my own qualms about it, but moreso stemming from no darkmode than anything.
Last edited by Rosettan Overwatch on Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Për Kosovë! Za Bosnu! // le pone! // Absolute Libertarianism will never work and here's why
Level: FTL, Interstellar
Category: Normal, Dyarchy
Tier: Stellarite
Reach: Moderate
According to the TSI
This nation reflects most of my views - Stratocratic Authoritarian Nuanced.
Rosetta the Pony, furry, avid Grand Strategy player.
>This box is reserved!

Now Playing: Oasis by Jerry Martin | ♫ 0:00 >─●────────< 6:05 [LOOP]
Assistant Lead Coordinator, Raindrop Pact ╫ Overseer, Commonwealth of Rosetta (FORUM & EMBASSY)

User avatar
Barchadi
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 110
Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Barchadi » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:13 pm

Pretty neat site - I like how it includes historical data too.

Curious as to how the ideology is calculated - according to the historical data, my nation was classified as neo-fascist until this month, when it was redesignated an absolute monarchy (despite me not having answered any issues or undergoing policy shifts more broadly in a few months).


♔-Put this in your sig if you’re a Monarchy/Empire
_____________________________________________________
OOC info: Nick, Canadian. Economically conservative and social moderate. I'm also a diehard monarchist.

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:14 pm

Schwessen-Hellfohen wrote:A fun and good-looking site! I especially love the political compass.

That's actually why I made the website, I feel like NationStates classifications aren't enough
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Nicolo Machiavelli
Envoy
 
Posts: 235
Founded: Jul 26, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Nicolo Machiavelli » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:14 pm

A great site by a great person.
Give it time, a Dog will bite harder than a Viper.
Money is everything, from our day of birth till the day we are kicked into the tomb we chased money.

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:16 pm

Barchadi wrote:Pretty neat site - I like how it includes historical data too.

Curious as to how the ideology is calculated - according to the historical data, my nation was classified as neo-fascist until this month, when it was redesignated an absolute monarchy (despite me not having answered any issues or undergoing policy shifts more broadly in a few months).


I tried to explain everything in "How the data is calculated" (button on the right corner)
English is not my native language I've tried my best to be clear on how I calculated it, might change it in the future...
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6198
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:17 pm

Cool site! i just think that potentially having the most recent dispatches as "official publications" rather than the older ones would be a good idea, but other than that I have no complaints. Well done.

(fuck ns stats i fucking hate them but this is of course not your fault lol)
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:19 pm

Rosettan Overwatch wrote:
Thenium wrote:At the end of the ideological description it is said that your classification is not entirely exact but there isn't any other "more correct" ideoloy (yet)
What did you expect to get?

Imperial Militarist or Radical Centrist, frankly.

NationStates himself classifies your nation as Left-Wing but by a quick look at your statistics I get why you would say that
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10878
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:20 pm

Very good! It even shows how your policies progressed over time!!!
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Live life. Be masculine.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:20 pm

Rosettan Overwatch wrote:
Thenium wrote:At the end of the ideological description it is said that your classification is not entirely exact but there isn't any other "more correct" ideoloy (yet)
What did you expect to get?

Imperial Militarist or Radical Centrist, frankly.
/ed; It's a good site tbh, tho. I like how everything is, though I do have my own qualms about it, but moreso stemming from no darkmode than anything.

I totally forgot about dark mode tbh I'll probably add it
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3787
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:24 pm

Thenium wrote:
Zantalio wrote:Thanks, man! Do you have your source anywhere?

Wdym by source?
How I calculate things? (Everything should be explained in "How the data is calculated)

Is the site open-source? not for now but I might make the repo public in some time who knows :p

I did mean the latter, whether it was open-source. No worries!
This is Hakari Atsuko. Infinite hugs. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! I use Artix Linux, btw.
stances (wip) | YT: @атсуко-чан | Q&A
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-5 (NABRE)
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.
For as Christ’s sufferings overflow to us, so through Christ does our encouragement also overflow.
I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
AAI: "Glory to Christ, and the human race!"

User avatar
The Crusader Kings
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Nov 21, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Crusader Kings » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:27 pm

How TF am I communist? Anyway, good stat tracker.
The Crusader Kings My NS stats/Policies DO NOT represent my IRL views
The truth must be held by the sword. There is no place for heretics. God wills it. We chill for the most part.
God helps us, for we are not without error, but without grave sin. God wills our victory and glory, and let it be. Praise the Lord.
Glory to TCK.


User avatar
Frismana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 682
Founded: Aug 07, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Frismana » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:32 pm

yk what Ecomodernism makes sense
Goofy Ahh Irish Person made Nation

User avatar
Thenium
Attaché
 
Posts: 92
Founded: Jun 12, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Thenium » Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:33 pm

Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:Nice website, my nation appeared as Libertarian Right (which was not expected).
Would’ve expected a little bit more leftwards (left-libertarianism).

Kinda surprised that a high-tax, welfare-spending nation like mine is libertarian RIGHT.


Left and right at the moement are calculated depending on the presence of state owned industries and/or economic freedom, I will also give some importance to taxation and welfare in the next updates.
Glad you liked the website :p
Hi I'm Thenium (pronounce it like this: ˈtʰɛ.ˌnjumːˑ ), I don't really have anything to say.
I'm a chill person.
I also vibe-coded a website related to NS you might find interesting :https://nationstates-dossier-explorer.vercel.app/

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ameriganastan, Mavenu, Zantalio

Advertisement

Remove ads