
by New Vulcan » Mon Aug 24, 2026 3:51 pm

by United Calanworie » Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:00 pm
You are such a crybaby [...] all you do is lock threads and be a bitch to people, nobody likes you, you aren’t cool, you lock every thread for stupid reasons, often times not giving a reason, [...] all you do is sit on your computer all day on NationStates, locking threads at a rate 5x higher than any other mod [...] stop trying so hard to impress people, literally nobody like you.
Have a good day

by Greater Agnolia » Mon Aug 24, 2026 10:08 pm
New Vulcan wrote:you cant open spoilers, quote or like in rmbs on kindles at all
clicking on the quote/like button on the rmb just sends you to your nation page

by Marenmia-Ocasia » Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:21 am
New Vulcan wrote:you cant open spoilers, quote or like in rmbs on kindles at all
clicking on the quote/like button on the rmb just sends you to your nation page
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pensionfactbooks will beupdatedcreated in around ~2083Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. Recently benched 225, new goal at 250. s l e e p d e p r i v e dWA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

by DutchFormosa » Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:43 pm

by Coregia » Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:50 pm
DutchFormosa wrote:I use an Amazon Fire HD 10 (11th gen) tablet and I don't have any issues. Is it an older model or what?

by IZERN » Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:51 pm

by Barks Nivvlla » Tue Aug 25, 2026 12:57 pm
[quote][/quote]then add =(insert nation's name here);(paste number here) into the first part of the quote bbcode
[quote]

by New Vulcan » Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:25 pm
Barks Nivvlla wrote:I wonder, I have an idea. It's going to be terrible but it could be a holdover until the NS techies work their magic. I'll be right back.
Edit: temporary thing for you, New Vulcan try pressing on the post date/the time of how long ago a message was posted, there'll be a number at the end of the link, copy that.
Writethen add =(insert nation's name here);(paste number here) into the first part of the quote bbcode
It works, sort of, and will be slow and painful to use, but atleast it's something right?

by Neo Lunatea » Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:30 pm

by Unogonduria » Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:35 pm

by Rosettan Overwatch » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:26 pm
Level: FTL, Interstellar
Category: Normal, Dyarchy
Tier: Stellarite
Reach: Moderate
According to the TSI
>This box is reserved!

by Zantalistan » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:29 pm

by Saint Halo » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:31 pm
Orcuo wrote:So much backend discussion they might as well be the AIPAC lobby
City of Amaseia Nebraska wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

by New Gandinia » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:31 pm

by Saint Halo » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:34 pm
Orcuo wrote:So much backend discussion they might as well be the AIPAC lobby
City of Amaseia Nebraska wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

by Enimero » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:44 pm

by Zantalio » Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:48 pm
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-5 (NABRE)I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.
For as Christ’s sufferings overflow to us, so through Christ does our encouragement also overflow.
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement