NATION

PASSWORD

CreepyNSta: Who's that Slendy Slendy Man?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Best Trevor Henderson Character?

Siren Head
1
33%
Cartoon Cat
0
No votes
Cartoon Dog
0
No votes
Long Horse
0
No votes
Bridge Worm
0
No votes
Other (Say in Thread!)
0
No votes
Who's Trevor Henderson?
2
67%
 
Total votes : 3

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

CreepyNSta: Who's that Slendy Slendy Man?

Postby Lankeshmati » Thu May 07, 2026 3:49 am

CreepyN̶̛̬͉͉͔͓̣̪̗͙̮̠̜̾̀̀̓̍̆͗͂̌̃̋̎͝S̷̛̞̫̟̟͚̦̭̩̥̤̩͉̻̬̔͑́ͅta



Who's that Slendy Slendy Man...?



Welcome random & well-known NSers to CreepyNSta, that random place where you can talk about random creepypastas, make your own, or discuss some creepypastas from games!

And for your information: A creepypasta is a horror-related legend which has been shared around the Internet. These entries are often brief, user-generated, paranormal stories that are intended to frighten readers. The subjects of creepypasta vary widely and can include topics such as ghosts, zombies, aliens, rituals to summon supernatural entities, and haunted television shows and video games.Creepypastas range in length from a single paragraph to extended multi-part series that can span multiple media types, some lasting for years.

As someone who loves creepy, horror, and disturbing stuff, I decided to make this thread to fulfill my idea filled brain's stupid dreams! But, unfortunately, NationStates doesnt allow talk that details thing about sensitive topics like murder, or suicide. Though talk about it is partially allowed, you cannot mention how it was done. To prevent us getting KAMEHAMEHA'd by the mods, some rules have been set:

CreepyN̶̛̬͉͉͔͓̣̪̗͙̮̠̜̾̀̀̓̍̆͗͂̌̃̋̎͝S̷̛̞̫̟̟͚̦̭̩̥̤̩͉̻̬̔͑́ͅta Rulez

● You are allowed to mention suicide and murder in your stories partially, but please. Don't detail it. Just mention it was done and other info outside how it was done.

● NSFW and Heavy PG13 content is not allowed. This is mentioned in the OSRS (One Stop Rules Shop)

● Like other threads, the rules of the OSRS apply here as well.

● Thus far..


And with that, please follow these rules. We dont wanna get KAMEHAMEHA'd by the mods :<

You can also post your own creepy and horror stories over here, both real and fake, as long as they follow above rules. And so, uhm.. to start a discussion: What's your favorite creepypasta? Mine would be the Blue Whale Challenge (SENSITIVITY WARNING), and to uhm avoid getting striked by the mods I will not describe it. Other then that, I like me some Slenderman. An old favorite of mine.
Last edited by Lankeshmati on Thu Jun 18, 2026 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Dacarbatia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10145
Founded: Dec 30, 2024
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dacarbatia » Thu May 07, 2026 8:40 am

This is a very awesome thread to be honest. I used to be very fascinated with creepypastas, whether the famous ones or the lesser-known ones created by random people, and it is always very fun and amazing to see the story and effort people made about these creepypastas and their fame. I might also create my very own NS Creepypasta, which will be released from one of my alts.
    Federal Republic of Dacarbatia | Yonbankonghuaguk Kaya-Leubat
"The last cries of the heroes will be remembered!"

IC: A large country located in Teryana, with East Asian influence, a centuries-long history, diverse wildlife, numerous ethnic groups, and a vibrant culture. OOC: That's it! *un-Dacars your Batia*
⛅️ 29 °C
★ The Dacarbatian Star ★ HEADLINES Former president Gou Ling-ean rushed into hospital following cardiac arrest. INTERNATIONAL Marco Rubio cancels visit to Dacarbatia due to Jang Hwa-seom declining him to enter into the country. ★ Tropical storm strucks Ceyria, kills 10 people. ★ Former Dacarbatian Prime Minister Ahn Jeong-hye is awarded the Order of the Dacarbatian Tiger. ★ Dacarbatian toy company recalls around 10,000 toy cars after being allegedly containing toxic materials.

User avatar
Liberza
Minister
 
Posts: 2262
Founded: May 05, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Liberza » Thu May 07, 2026 8:43 am

los angeles
Your “friendly” resident libertarian-leftist, anti-establishment, conspiracy theorist, gay femboy from Ohio
TRR Resident since August 2022, 2x Officer
Flag
OOC Trivia

User avatar
Chess Socialism
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6460
Founded: Nov 07, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Chess Socialism » Thu May 07, 2026 8:44 am

Dacarbatia wrote:This is a very awesome thread to be honest. I used to be very fascinated with creepypastas, whether the famous ones or the lesser-known ones created by random people, and it is always very fun and amazing to see the story and effort people made about these creepypastas and their fame. I might also create my very own NS Creepypasta, which will be released from one of my alts.

I think a NationStates creepypasta told from the forums would be very interesting.
★ Hi, my name's Irene! ★
she/her | Michigander | AuDHD | Disabled | High Schooler
Free Palestine | Free Ukraine | Trans Rights | Flip the Senate!
FAQ | TGs open | CompSci (Python Patriot) | The New Englanders

Hey, send me your U.S. midterm predictions in telegrams! I'm making an average NationStates midterms prediction before election day. Serious predictions only!!!

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Thu May 07, 2026 9:18 pm

I have a nice idea to write, it's something like an unhumanoid smiling creature, might post today.

Dacarbatia wrote:This is a very awesome thread to be honest. I used to be very fascinated with creepypastas, whether the famous ones or the lesser-known ones created by random people, and it is always very fun and amazing to see the story and effort people made about these creepypastas and their fame. I might also create my very own NS Creepypasta, which will be released from one of my alts.

Thank you! It's nice to know someone is interested in creepypastas on NS :)

Chess Socialism wrote:I think a NationStates creepypasta told from the forums would be very interesting.

The Lost Files of Buhers-

Liberza wrote:los angeles

the greatest creepypasta of all
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Fri May 08, 2026 1:58 am

Random horror story I made:

Dear Diary,

Dear diary, we just moved into our new house this morning. It's a really grassy area, and alot of farms nearby. Though it seems calm, it gets dark really fast at sunset because our house is in a forest canopy. I will be starting to go to the nearby school from tomorrow onwards, and am hoping to have a somewhat better experience from last time. Night in this area, to me, seems creepy and uncanny, maybe that's because I grew up in a city. Though, during sunset, for some reason, I feel like someone is watching me and smiling at me. Maybe it's just "city sickness" or whatever they call it. For dinner, we're gonna have some broccoli, which I actually like, though I would've prefered some non veg like chicken. The heat is low here compared to the city, maybe because of less pollution. Our neighbours seem friendly too! A great place to live in, though I am not used to places like this. And with that, good night. I will go have a nice dinner.


Dear Diary, I had quite a nice first day at my new school. The kids there were way friendlier then the toxic environment I had because of having ADHD. They were actually welcoming. I heard about a local story called "The Smiling Creature" which was apparently a bony humanoid figure who constantly smiled and killed criminals, smokers, and drunk people, and no one knows where it came from. Apparently it likes to eat animal bones. When I told dad about it, he just laughed it off and said "It's another boogeyman-type story! Don't worry you idiot!" And yeah, it doesn’t really seem realistic so why fear. It's apparently something an old man told to his kids, who went missing a day after. Coincidence? Maybe not, but I shouldn't worry, or else the police would've patrolled constantly if it were true haha! We will be having chicken for today's dinner, finally! And with that, good night.


So, dear Diary, today I heard some more smiling nonsense at school, so annoying. They keep telling me to stay alert, and today they told me how it looks without it's disguise; a fleshy 13 feet monster out of hell; like who's believing that? Apparently, if you hear a random screech far away, It's close, and if close, It's far away. Of course. Haha. Other then that, a nice second day at a new school, pretty rare to me! Although I did see a man that was pale and laughing, he must just be some random drunk adult, not a monster from hell. I went to school cycling today and not the bus. Not because I was late or anything, but I am bored of sitting on the bus everytime. Almost got hit by a motorbike. Close call, but I am fine. For dinner, it's just some pasta we got. Tomorrow is a holiday because tomorrow is our school founding day, so I'll mostly just watch tv on the sofa, maybe go play some Football outside too. Maybe I'll be bored tomorrow, maybe I'll not. And with that, good night.


I'll be continuing this later, my hands are not used to writing words like tmrw and idk as tomorrow or I Don't Know lol
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Beliras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 763
Founded: Jun 29, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beliras » Thu Jun 18, 2026 1:15 am

Chess Socialism wrote:
Dacarbatia wrote:This is a very awesome thread to be honest. I used to be very fascinated with creepypastas, whether the famous ones or the lesser-known ones created by random people, and it is always very fun and amazing to see the story and effort people made about these creepypastas and their fame. I might also create my very own NS Creepypasta, which will be released from one of my alts.

I think a NationStates creepypasta told from the forums would be very interesting.

trve
I'm from Malaysia!
SS Imperator forever!!
There is no room for summies godmodders.
Beliras is a parliamentary republic situated in Mestreia. It is currently ruled under the Antania Beliras! progressive libertarian party. It borders St Matthew, Taevia and Elberia.
Beliras's government
Celdern wrote:WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL QUOTE MUSEUM!!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVISIMO!!!

The Peninsular Federation of BELIRAS - The IR is pronounced. Please say Bell-air-rus.
VOICE OF [color=#008000]BELIRAS[ /color] - close enough, welcome back F7Beli • so long forum 7 • OOC filler until an event is suggested

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Thu Jun 18, 2026 2:38 am

Beliras wrote:
Chess Socialism wrote:I think a NationStates creepypasta told from the forums would be very interesting.

trve

BFDI creepypasta?

Anyways, CONTINUIIIING!

Dear diary, today actually creeped me out a bit, which is rare considering I've never had a supernatural experience, however today was a bit psychologically unsettling. A plate randomly dropped while I was watching TV on the sofa, and then I saw water, in a bit reddish colour spread out. But there was a watermelon crushed near, though I don't remember crushing it. At nearly noon, the power suddenly cut but then got on again. I decided to go play football with my friends to ignore it. When I returned home, the door was for some reason locked inside. I later found out my parents came back home, so phew. It's also a thing that contributed to my not-so-enjoyable day, I saw the man again. Ugh. Is this seriously gonna be my everyday? Good night.

////
//
//////
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Atarashi Hanabi
Diplomat
 
Posts: 712
Founded: Nov 02, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Atarashi Hanabi » Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:04 am

Chess Socialism wrote:
Dacarbatia wrote:This is a very awesome thread to be honest. I used to be very fascinated with creepypastas, whether the famous ones or the lesser-known ones created by random people, and it is always very fun and amazing to see the story and effort people made about these creepypastas and their fame. I might also create my very own NS Creepypasta, which will be released from one of my alts.

I think a NationStates creepypasta told from the forums would be very interesting.



> It was just like any normal day for me. Wake up. School. Classes. Boring. Lunch. Get home. Check on my NationStates nation. The issues are boring repeats, but at least I've improved my timber industry this time around

> The rmb was quiet. That's weird, it's one of the Pacifics, surely at least some newbies would start some spam after a while.

> Actually the World Assembly is inactive as well, no GA and SC proposals. Maybe they've already repealed everything and nothing's left.

> A notification in my telegrams, but it's from someone called 'Bax Marry'.

>>> IT'S ETERNAL. THE FORUMS ARE ETERNAL.
>>> EVERYTHING IS ETERNAL.
>>> I AM SO SORRY.


What a weird troll. And low effort as well. Delete.

> The forums. That's odd. 3690 nations active. That must be some kind of record. But no one's posting anything.

> Not in Nationstates roleplay, Gameplay, A&F, P2TM, Cards. Nothing. Even General and F7 have stopped moving.

> That's when I tried to click on the most active thread of all, the eternal one. It seems to be the only one with active posts, and they're racking up quickly as well, is that where everyone is gathered?

> But I couldn't access it. Now everything's lagging as well? Have the server hamsters gone rogue again>

> Tried again. Nothing. Until something did happen.

> Every thread title, replaced.

>>> TET 666 - TRULY ETERNAL


> That same color as that weird telegram from earlier. Everyone's names start changing to that color too. That sickening crimson red. Like it's bleeding into my screen.

> Apparently now is time the thread finally opens, and I am greeted with a lonely post.

>>> WE ARE ALL ETERNAL

>>> ETERNALLY POSTING, ETERNALLY QUOTING, ETERNALLY SMILING :)

>>> JOIN US. YOU WILL BE ETERNAL AS WELL.
>>> AND WE WILL NOT BE APART
>>> WE ARE NOT APART
>>> WE WERE NEVER APART



Thanks Kuromi, numbered the TET now
Last edited by Atarashi Hanabi on Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Atarashi Hanabi    
    ★ Look up at the shining stars above us ★    

✉️ Telegram Spot | ⛅ Hikari no Shizuku - 8 °C | ATAHANA RADIO: Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining brightly outside. So enjoy the gentle breeze, under the shade of an asaṃkhyeya cherry blossoms covering the world
[The New Fireworks]
Always celebrating to our heart's content! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰
America nuked Japan so hard they got isekai’d into a different reality (roughly)
Now with spirits, monsters, and magic
Oh hi there
Male, straight, should be obvious by my flag
All the world’s a stage, and I play the role of a mess quite nicely
Kuromistan wrote:I WAS a strong sperm, or else I wouldn't have been typing this

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:08 am

Atarashi Hanabi wrote:
>>> WE ARE ALL ETERNAL

>>> ETERNALLY POSTING, ETERNALLY QUOTING, ETERNALLY SMILING :)

>>> JOIN US. YOU WILL BE ETERNAL AS WELL.
>>> AND WE WILL NOT BE APART
>>> WE ARE NOT APART
>>> WE WERE NEVER APART




Now this brothas and sistas, this, this is peak. TET is Eternal. AND SO ARE YOU :)

Where'd you even get this idea btw? Or did it just pop up in your mind lol.
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Atarashi Hanabi
Diplomat
 
Posts: 712
Founded: Nov 02, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Atarashi Hanabi » Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:11 am

Lankeshmati wrote:Where'd you even get this idea btw? Or did it just pop up in your mind lol.

I kinda got the idea from CS's post, just random spark of inspiration
    Atarashi Hanabi    
    ★ Look up at the shining stars above us ★    

✉️ Telegram Spot | ⛅ Hikari no Shizuku - 8 °C | ATAHANA RADIO: Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining brightly outside. So enjoy the gentle breeze, under the shade of an asaṃkhyeya cherry blossoms covering the world
[The New Fireworks]
Always celebrating to our heart's content! ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞ • *✰
America nuked Japan so hard they got isekai’d into a different reality (roughly)
Now with spirits, monsters, and magic
Oh hi there
Male, straight, should be obvious by my flag
All the world’s a stage, and I play the role of a mess quite nicely
Kuromistan wrote:I WAS a strong sperm, or else I wouldn't have been typing this

User avatar
Kuromistan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6886
Founded: Mar 24, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kuromistan » Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:12 am

One small change
TETs are numbered
Have it be called "TET 666 - TRULY ETERNAL"
And then maybe if we do reach TET 666, call it that just to mess with people
...✨ Visit Kuromistan, we're cozy and comfy and chill AF ✨ ...
MT w/ more EVs and less AI | Pacifist, anti-gun, anti-WMD | Urban areas inspired by Japan | Rural areas inspired by Scandinavia
Economic Left/Right: -5.0 | Social Lib/Auth: -4.46 | Civ Class: 1.33 | Canon population: 10 million + (NS population/10000)
More Nation Info | TET Gender Factbook | KEEP AI OUT OF NS
To anyone reading this: May you always be the recipient of the kindness you show others

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:14 am

Atarashi Hanabi wrote:
Lankeshmati wrote:Where'd you even get this idea btw? Or did it just pop up in your mind lol.

I kinda got the idea from CS's post, just random spark of inspiration

The same happens to me with posts sometimes lol

Kuromistan wrote:One small change
TETs are numbered
Have it be called "TET 666 - TRULY ETERNAL"
And then maybe if we do reach TET 666, call it that just to mess with people

I don't think we'd ever reach 666. And TETs weren't always numbered, they were just recently. The golden era was before they were numbered :,)

Truly Eternal. Maybe instead of NS ARGs, NS creepypastas could take over.
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Beliras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 763
Founded: Jun 29, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beliras » Wed Jun 24, 2026 7:09 am

Lankeshmati wrote:
Beliras wrote:trve

BFDI creepypasta?

there exists one called flower's revenge
I'm from Malaysia!
SS Imperator forever!!
There is no room for summies godmodders.
Beliras is a parliamentary republic situated in Mestreia. It is currently ruled under the Antania Beliras! progressive libertarian party. It borders St Matthew, Taevia and Elberia.
Beliras's government
Celdern wrote:WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL QUOTE MUSEUM!!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVISIMO!!!

The Peninsular Federation of BELIRAS - The IR is pronounced. Please say Bell-air-rus.
VOICE OF [color=#008000]BELIRAS[ /color] - close enough, welcome back F7Beli • so long forum 7 • OOC filler until an event is suggested


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads