
by Neo Lunatea » Mon Mar 16, 2026 2:26 pm

by Redinnia » Fri May 08, 2026 1:55 am
by Dawgtown » Fri May 08, 2026 1:56 am

by Redinnia » Sun May 10, 2026 5:01 am

by The Banana Moon » Sun May 10, 2026 5:05 am
Neo Lunatea wrote:For me, it's undertale and delta rune

by Neo Lunatea » Sun May 10, 2026 11:38 am
by Rayneia » Sun May 10, 2026 11:49 am
Dawgtown wrote:Fallout New Vegas. Its good but not that good

by Maraganta » Sun May 10, 2026 11:51 am

by Neo Lunatea » Sun May 10, 2026 4:24 pm
Maraganta wrote:GTA 5, it's just nothing special, story's not that good, gameplay's not that good, just boring overall.

by Neo Lunatea » Sun May 10, 2026 4:29 pm

by Neo Lunatea » Sun May 10, 2026 5:15 pm

by Maraganta » Mon May 11, 2026 3:43 am

by Neo Lunatea » Mon May 11, 2026 4:28 am

by Maraganta » Mon May 11, 2026 4:32 am

by Neo Lunatea » Mon May 11, 2026 4:37 am
by Rayneia » Mon May 11, 2026 4:40 am
Neo Lunatea wrote:Maraganta wrote:I doubt that, the industry is too big and diverse for one game to take it down, atari basically controlled the entire US video game market in the 80's.
Yeah. I would take something like Mario, Pokemon, COD, Sonic, and some overhyped indie game failing miserably all at once to even come close to a 2nd crash

by Neo Lunatea » Mon May 11, 2026 4:43 am
Rayneia wrote:Neo Lunatea wrote:
Yeah. I would take something like Mario, Pokemon, COD, Sonic, and some overhyped indie game failing miserably all at once to even come close to a 2nd crash
Probably still not even enough, likely almost every major video game company has to have a flop (AA + AAA) in order to cause a second crash. 3 major companies flopping probably won't do that.


by Redinnia » Mon May 11, 2026 12:37 pm
by Rubicon Democratic States » Mon May 11, 2026 12:40 pm

by Defeaters » Mon May 11, 2026 12:47 pm
Neo Lunatea wrote:For me, it's undertale and delta rune

by Neo Lunatea » Mon May 11, 2026 1:11 pm
Defeaters wrote:Neo Lunatea wrote:For me, it's undertale and delta rune
I now despise you, its a masterpiece of humor and music and uh dog well at least Undertale is I don't really like delta rune yet but that might change
for me its grow a garden, steal a brainrot, any sonic game but the one with the sword, Mario 64, and the Harry Potter game. yes I know that's like more then 2 but I equally think they bad also for the fandom of the toby Fox games uh idk I prefer to think fandoms don't exist. also I hate fornite
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement