
Advertisement

by Magrusa » Mon Mar 09, 2026 5:44 pm

by The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Sat Mar 21, 2026 9:33 am
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee; Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 | STRAIGHT/MALE

by Gagium » Sat Mar 21, 2026 3:17 pm


by Heavens Reach » Sun Mar 22, 2026 1:55 pm

by The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Sun Mar 22, 2026 6:26 pm
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee; Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 | STRAIGHT/MALE

by Gagium » Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:50 am

Article I. Recognition
- The League & Concord recognizes Zylonox as the legitimate delegate of New United Kingdom, and shall not recognize any other authority which claims to represent or govern New United Kingdom.
- New United Kingdom under Zylonox recognizes only the legitimate government of The League & Concord as determined by the Constitution of the Republic.
Article II. Mutual Commitments
- New United Kingdom shall, at its earliest convenience, initiate an annexation into Concord for the wellbeing and long-term interests of its residents. New United Kingdom shall commit to the annexation until its completion.
- During the annexation, The League & Concord shall commit to providing material aid to the legitimate delegate of New United Kingdom to the fullest extent of its reasonable ability, especially in case of threat from other authorities which claim to represent or govern New United Kingdom.
- Upon completion of New United Kingdom’s annexation into Concord, nations formerly resident in New United Kingdom (herein referred to as “former residents”) shall be subject to the Constitution of the Republic of The League & Concord. The League & Concord shall encourage former residents to apply for citizenship and integrate into the community, and shall endeavor to provide ample opportunity for former residents.
- Upon completion of New United Kingdom’s annexation into Concord, New United Kingdom shall be considered defunct, and The League & Concord shall not recognize any external authority claiming to represent or govern the former region.
- A regional officer position in Concord shall be provided to a former resident with assent from the Consulate of the Republic and Zylonox, for the purpose of facilitating the integration of former residents into Concord. This position shall exist for a minimum of one month post-annexation.
- New United Kingdom shall be preserved either by way of (a) a password known to the Consulate of the Republic and Zylonox or (b) a secured Governorship maintained by the Consulate of the Republic, in which case the region may be passworded at the Consulate’s discretion.
- New United Kingdom shall not be refounded, as to prevent the loss of its Regional Message Board. The World Factbook Entry shall briefly summarize its history and link to this document.

by Flydale North » Wed Mar 25, 2026 10:13 am


by Faralried » Wed Mar 25, 2026 10:16 am
Palliath Wrote:
Greg you’re actually super awesome you’re just fun to verbally assault, and also you’re so awesome you didn’t join my team and that sucks you’re a jerk but also super cool I don’t hate you but damn you’re mean

by The Republic of the United Marble Tribes » Wed Mar 25, 2026 7:04 pm
Welcome to The Republic of the United Marble Tribes! or Marbleland for short | PLS VISIT US, WE ARE VERY NICEeeeee; Know more about us here! | #PrideoftheLeague #SPEARS | "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Pslams 139:14 | STRAIGHT/MALE

by SAmbUca » Thu Mar 26, 2026 7:24 am

by Nirvanic » Thu Mar 26, 2026 9:52 am

by Heavens Reach » Thu Mar 26, 2026 11:52 am
Nirvanic wrote:I agree with Sambuca tbh
They should have voted instead of force annexation
A lot of people in NUK we're mad because of all this

by Nolrem » Fri Mar 27, 2026 12:32 pm
Nirvanic wrote:I agree with Sambuca tbh
They should have voted instead of force annexation
A lot of people in NUK we're mad because of all this
Sambuca wrote:Morning, Sambuca here (Second most infamous NUK person) maybe third (Looking at you Carlsie & Fallen Crown Guy)
This is bull poop, NUK should never be annexed by another region because 3 people signed a treaty without a majority
(king, Delegate, Vice Delegate and the former prime minister)
I know I'm very very hated

by Gagium » Sat May 02, 2026 10:30 am





by Merethin » Sat May 02, 2026 10:39 am

by Bhang Bhang Duc » Sat May 02, 2026 10:41 am
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.
RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.
Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..


by Croblade » Sat May 02, 2026 10:45 am
> Discord: @thefonz76 | Join The Plains of Perdition Today! | Help fight DIPG/DMG (brain cancer) <

by Idinist » Sat May 02, 2026 10:53 am

by Sauceror » Sat May 02, 2026 11:20 am
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Minaminoo, Radicaster, Yamitt
Advertisement