Advertisement

by Union of Cadobod Communist Republics » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:11 am
Flaming Fash wrote:I can't really stress this enough but LGBT rights are not political. It's giving people the ability to feel comfortable in their own skin.

by Intaglio » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:14 am

by The Lazarene Republic » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:15 am

by Pale Dawn » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:16 am

by Foderales Konigreich Schlesien » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:34 am
Head of State: King Diederich II Schäfer | Head of Government: Chancellor Kurt Feldt | Population: 9,303,769 | Currency: Reichsmark (ℛ︁ℳ︁) | GDP: ~$225.9 billion
Silesian News: Homophobia is off the menu | Foreigners are flooding in as Reichmarks flood outSaint Augustine of Hippo wrote:It is not use, but misuse, that is evil.

by Flaming Fash » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:37 am
Foderales Konigreich Schlesien wrote:I went from right-wing in 2022 to center-right in 2023-2024, and now to center-left or center.
I like workers rights, and I don't like either Kamala or Trump. I'm also not a fan of woke ideology because of my Christian beliefs, but I don't dislike trans, gay, etc. people.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner," I think.

by Foderales Konigreich Schlesien » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:39 am
Flaming Fash wrote:Foderales Konigreich Schlesien wrote:I went from right-wing in 2022 to center-right in 2023-2024, and now to center-left or center.
I like workers rights, and I don't like either Kamala or Trump. I'm also not a fan of woke ideology because of my Christian beliefs, but I don't dislike trans, gay, etc. people.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner," I think.
so you're a queerphobe
"no no you see I don't hate you I hate the fact you exist and hate everything you stand for"
Head of State: King Diederich II Schäfer | Head of Government: Chancellor Kurt Feldt | Population: 9,303,769 | Currency: Reichsmark (ℛ︁ℳ︁) | GDP: ~$225.9 billion
Silesian News: Homophobia is off the menu | Foreigners are flooding in as Reichmarks flood outSaint Augustine of Hippo wrote:It is not use, but misuse, that is evil.

by Technoscience Leftwing » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:39 am
Kasdados wrote:Hi. With everything going on in the world today, I want this to be a nice, relaxed Thread. Essentially, it’s the title. How did you come to hold the beliefs you have today?
My journey towards Compassionate Paleoconservatism was actually incredibly simplistic. When I first discovered politics, and even before that, I was what I like to call a ‘automatic liberal’. Automatic liberalism is essentially not necessarily a set of exact principles, but more so a state of mind. It is the one, I believe, is inherent in human psychology. Essentially; if I want it, it should be given to me, and my feelings matter above all others. Then, I began caring more about my faith, and I became a generic Christian Conservative. All of the standard points; free markets, small states, Abrahamic morality. During my early 20s, I regressed into a period of spiritual and political nihilism, however I swiftly recovered from that mindset and returned to standard conservative. And then, I learnt about the exploitation of the workers, and began studying Bernie Sanders. So then, Compassionate Paleoconservatism emerged from my desire to synthesis my new understanding of the human condition and my previously established Christian conservatism.

by Saelmstica » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:43 am

by New Stonkopolis » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:43 am

by Flaming Fash » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:44 am
New Stonkopolis wrote:I began my life living in the United States of America, born mere months before the Obama administration took control.
I spent most of that time growing up moderate(?), then spent about a year or 2 during middle school being right wing.
Went to high school, became more center-right than I was.
Finally, my gender changed, so I'm leaning full center, held to the right by religion.

by Ineva » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:53 am
I.S.N.: Dept of War renamed Dept of Prolonged Military Confrontation; Fetterman browsing Indeed; user donning Pol Pot flag decries your moral depravity; illegal script exploiters soon to learn neat trick called keeping mouth shut; e-mail could have been Teams message; 107% of NS low-key craving world domination; Libertarian Party torn between succeeding and ogling butch lesbians; Times New Eestiball replaces all punctuation with line breaks; sticky note reading "gullible" in your pocket; confused IRI designates 9 Nov natl holiday; Toy Story 6 to debut adult toys
by The Lazarene Republic » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:54 am
New Stonkopolis wrote:I began my life living in the United States of America, born mere months before the Obama administration took control.
I spent most of that time growing up moderate(?), then spent about a year or 2 during middle school being right wing.
Went to high school, became more center-right than I was.
Finally, my gender changed, so I'm leaning full center, held to the right by religion.

by Lusitanic » Thu Apr 24, 2025 10:55 am
Bueno No Mal wrote:My Mom was leftist, my Dad was centrist. I grew up with leftist ideals. Now my Mom's a conservative, my Dad's still a centrist, and I'm still a leftist, finding my beliefs myself.

by Western Theram » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:05 am
News: In a baffling press conference Dr Ratmeat proudly dismantled a broken door.
by Flaming Fash » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:05 am

by The Lazarene Republic » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:06 am
Foderales Konigreich Schlesien wrote:I went from right-wing in 2022 to center-right in 2023-2024, and now to center-left or center.
I like workers rights, and I don't like either Kamala or Trump. I'm also not a fan of woke ideology because of my Christian beliefs, but I don't dislike trans, gay, etc. people.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner," I think.

by Foderales Konigreich Schlesien » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:13 am
Head of State: King Diederich II Schäfer | Head of Government: Chancellor Kurt Feldt | Population: 9,303,769 | Currency: Reichsmark (ℛ︁ℳ︁) | GDP: ~$225.9 billion
Silesian News: Homophobia is off the menu | Foreigners are flooding in as Reichmarks flood outSaint Augustine of Hippo wrote:It is not use, but misuse, that is evil.

by Foderales Konigreich Schlesien » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:15 am
The Lazarene Republic wrote:Foderales Konigreich Schlesien wrote:I went from right-wing in 2022 to center-right in 2023-2024, and now to center-left or center.
I like workers rights, and I don't like either Kamala or Trump. I'm also not a fan of woke ideology because of my Christian beliefs, but I don't dislike trans, gay, etc. people.
"Hate the sin, not the sinner," I think.
Define woke ideology
Head of State: King Diederich II Schäfer | Head of Government: Chancellor Kurt Feldt | Population: 9,303,769 | Currency: Reichsmark (ℛ︁ℳ︁) | GDP: ~$225.9 billion
Silesian News: Homophobia is off the menu | Foreigners are flooding in as Reichmarks flood outSaint Augustine of Hippo wrote:It is not use, but misuse, that is evil.

by The Lazarene Republic » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:22 am
Foderales Konigreich Schlesien wrote:The Lazarene Republic wrote:Define woke ideology
I should have been more specific, sorry. Specifically, the sins that defile the human body by changing it's... for example, sex/gender, that are more accepted nowadays. The book of Romans highlights that this is a sin.
Also, could we stop talking about this? This is pretty random.

by New Stonkopolis » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:23 am
Flaming Fash wrote:New Stonkopolis wrote:I began my life living in the United States of America, born mere months before the Obama administration took control.
I spent most of that time growing up moderate(?), then spent about a year or 2 during middle school being right wing.
Went to high school, became more center-right than I was.
Finally, my gender changed, so I'm leaning full center, held to the right by religion.
call me in 2 decades when you finally make it to the far-left
The Lazarene Republic wrote:New Stonkopolis wrote:I began my life living in the United States of America, born mere months before the Obama administration took control.
I spent most of that time growing up moderate(?), then spent about a year or 2 during middle school being right wing.
Went to high school, became more center-right than I was.
Finally, my gender changed, so I'm leaning full center, held to the right by religion.
If you are ever considering apostatizing and becoming a trans Twitter communist, please find a liberal denomination like the Episcopal Church instead of converting to Stalinism or Maoism


by Zetronius » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:23 am

by Flaming Fash » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:25 am
Zetronius wrote:I was left-wing from the start. My mom told me about how politics work one day, and after twenty months of personal opinion development, i forged my own political identity, and declared myself a minarchist.

by Leviggo » Thu Apr 24, 2025 11:31 am
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: DutchFormosa, Eahland, Elwher, Liberza, Luziyca, New Kisha, Nilokeras, Nu Elysium, Rubicon Democratic States, Ulania
Advertisement