NOTICE
The content previously here constituted an illegal impersonation of the United Republican Football Federation and has been removed upon its request.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Advertisement

by Omerica » Sat Jan 25, 2025 1:17 am
NOTICE
The content previously here constituted an illegal impersonation of the United Republican Football Federation and has been removed upon its request.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my actual political views
Discontinue use if rash develops
Don’t ⬋ play ⬋ with ⬋ fire
Newmanistan wrote:Isn’t that what Omerica always does? Hang around to make people notice and get concerned but never actually advance?
⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕
Ça va sans dire
⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕

by Eraman » Sat Jan 25, 2025 9:14 pm





by Captina Island » Sun Jan 26, 2025 5:39 pm

by Indusse » Mon Jan 27, 2025 9:21 am

by United States of Nova Calania » Tue Jan 28, 2025 6:10 am

Starting XI vs Eraman @ Hatire Memorial, Capri, Valanora
GK Bleau-Bean - LB A. McCaskill - CB Wolkowicz - CB T. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - RB N. McCaskill - DCM Fauteux-McGrath - LW M. Q. Xiong - RW S. McCaskill - ACM C. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - S Guénette-Velazquez - S Goudreau-Luneau

by Delaclava » Tue Jan 28, 2025 2:47 pm


by Zwangzug » Tue Jan 28, 2025 4:48 pm

by Kanzlia » Tue Jan 28, 2025 7:20 pm
how kanzlians reacts to the Cup of Harmony hosted in the Eternal Empire
brought to you by: Centraal
This edition is hosted by: Avdrey Kristen
Kanzlia has been drawn in Group B, together with Saterun, Omerica, Indusse, and Patriotlandia. Based on rankings alone, Kanzlia is the 3rd strongest team in the group. Here's what national team captain, Ardentius van Coevorden has to say about the draw and the tournament in general.
AK: "Mr. van Coevorden, thank you for joining us today in the Kanzlians and the Cup of Harmony 90's first ever edition. Welcome, welcome."
AvC: "Thank you for having me, Centraal and Kristen of course."
AK: "How's the weather over there?"
AvC: "Warmer than home, thats for sure."
AK: "I see, well, let's get straight to business Mr. van Coevorden-"
AvC: "You can just call me Ardentius by the way, its fine."
AK: "Alright Ardentius, Kanzlia has been drawn into Group B alongside Saterun, Omerica, Indusse, and Patriotlandia. Based on rankings alone, Kanzlia is the third-strongest team in the group. What are your thoughts on the draw?"
AvC: "It is what it is. It'll be tough. Rankings may be a useful reference, and based on that alone we wouldn't even qualify past the group stages. I don't really believe in rankings however. We lost to supposedly weaker sides and we won against supposedly stronger sides. We'll face each team as if they are equals to ours."
AK: "Saterun and Indusse are the two sides with a higher ranking than Kanzlia's 75 - how would you envision the games against them?"
AvC: "They are strong sides no doubt. Though, I wouldnt single them out as the only threats in the group. Omerica and Patriotlandia are more than worthy opponents and could cause trouble if we are too lenient."
AK: "Speaking of Patriotlandia, you have faced them in the previous Cup of Harmony. The game ended well for Kanzlia as they won 4-2. Do you expect a tougher showing from Patriotlandia today?"
AvC: "Ah jeez, I forgot about that. Well, yeah of course. Everyone learns from their losses, I have no reason to think Patriotlandia didn't."
AK: "This is a question most supporters would want to hear from you as the captain, just how far do you think Kanzlia will go for this edition of the Cup of Harmony?"
AvC: "As far as we deserve to go."
AK: "Ooh cryptic, I like that."
Ding-ding! "And now... time for a little offside chat!"
AK: "Oh well thats the jingle for a shift of topic, away from sports. You have been briefed about this have you?"
AvC: "No actually. What is going on?"
AK: "Ah well, when that jingle rings, we'll talk more non-sports... and for today the topic chosen is... animals!"
AK: "Say, Ardentius, do you have pets at home?"
AvC: "..I do actually - 2 tortoises and a rabbit"
AK: "...woah what? really?!"
AvC: "Yep. My father gave each of his children a tortoise"
AK: "Vassilis? Why would he give you two though?"
AvC: "It was an odd number of baby tortoises, so whilst Sylverio, Reiner, and Alissa got one, I got two. Probably because I'm the oldest. I never asked about it to my father. The tortoises are Leopard tortoises by the way, lovely guys."
AK: "What are their names?"
AvC: "John and Mayor"
AK: "Oh wow.. well, I bet not everyone knew about this. Don't tortoise live long?"
AvC: "Yeah, they can live for 100 years, they two would probably outlive me and you."
AK: "Do you think they can witness Kanzlia lifting a major international trophy?"
AvC: *chuckles* "I hope so anyways."
AK: "I think this is a good time to end this interview. Once again Ardentius, thank you very much for dedicating your time with us here in Centraal."
AvC: "It's a pleasure, not everyday I can talk about my tortoises."
✦✦ Gracious State of Kanzlia (KNZ) @kanzlia∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿ centr.aal discussion board ⨯
Check out our domestic newswire and other
lore-accurate articles on iiwiki!
❝❞ 10k ❤ 3.75m ⇄ 93k⚑

by Grand Exultia » Wed Jan 29, 2025 2:01 am
by Aleirave » Wed Jan 29, 2025 1:12 pm
by Dhemixia » Wed Jan 29, 2025 10:05 pm
MD1: Bye
MD2: @ Cobrio
MD3: vs. Doubeia
MD4: @ The Ko-orenite Constellation
MD5: vs. Drawkland

by Bohr » Wed Jan 29, 2025 10:20 pm

by Recuecn » Thu Jan 30, 2025 5:23 am

by Doubeia » Thu Jan 30, 2025 8:19 am

by Ralsalin » Thu Jan 30, 2025 10:06 am



PRE COH-90 FRIENDLY
Indusse 2-0 RALSALIN
GK Gosens
LB Meine
CB Shindeberg ↓ 70'
(von Kanker ↑ 70')
CB Tõru
RB Aniko
CM Astafjevs ↓ 46'
(Ainwal ↑ 46')
CM Heen
CM Kirtiman Asier
LW (C) von Erlaid ↓ 84'
(Titov ↑ 84')
RW Sengendwara ↓ 46'
(Gokio ↑ 46')
CF Menon ↓ 46'
(Blagonadeždins ↑ 46')
Reserves: Maiyenkar (GK), Handinyu (GK), Dūda, Veerman, Tikhonov, Kayserling.
MD1 vs. Bears Armed: Gosens - Meine, Shindeberg, Tõru, Aniko (VC) - Astafjevs, Heen, Kirtiman Asier - von Erlaid (C), Sengendwara, Menon.
Substitutes: Maiyenkar, Rosengarten, Suta, Mungain-Dehane, Gaikar, Veerman, Ainwal, Titov, Minsen-Dwarasen, Tikhonov, Blagonadeždins, Muktupāvels

by Bears Armed » Thu Jan 30, 2025 10:43 am
(about six weeks after the end of the World Cup qualification games)
Well, I spoke with some people from management today about my needing to take about a year’s break because I plan on getting pregnant, and they not only accepted this — as my contract, and the basic rules of BAAS, said that they had to anyhows – they said that I should start it this year hrrather than next year: Apparently, despite the short notice involved, this should be better for the team because of hwho else is scheduled to take breaks or to retire or to move up from the juniors into the main team during those years…
Ur’rmm, I suppose this means that my break from the Belles will start this much earlier than I’d expected, too. Good news, I should have longer in hwhich to recover fitness between giving birth and [hopefully!] selection for playing in the next World Cup’s qualifiers; Bad news, I’ll have to miss playing in the Cup of Harmony… On the hwhole, probably better than my original plans.
I’ll tell Hrrobb tomorrow, hwhen he gets back into town from that family business upriver. I’m sure that he’ll be willing to start trying to father a child straight away…
(Three days after the previous post)
Today I met with the Belles’ management, and explained the situation to them. They’d already known that I planned on the break, of course, and were hokay with the fact that it would start this much earlier than I’d previously suggested would be the case.
(One week [of eight days] after the previous post)
Heard from the Belles’ management this morning. They’ve been kind enough to send tickets for me to attend all of ourr team’s Cup of Harmony matches, hwhich Hrrobb would be doing anyhows because of his job of course, and are even covering travel costs and basic hotel expenses… staying in the same as the team, so I won’t be separated from my friends there.
They’re not covering room service charges, though…![]()
(about two months later)
Urrah! Doctor WhittBear ran enough tests to confirm the hrresult that I got from the home testing kit yesterday, and agrees that I’m preggers. Yay! URRAH!
Hrrobb managed to find the time to accompany me to that appointment, so now he knows already. I’ll phone mum this evening to let her know as well… Can’t get up to the Groves tomorrow to meet with her, unfortunately, because it’s the annual PoliceBears’ Ball and I promised Hrrobb that absolutely we would go to this event. Should be able to fix a day to meet mum on soon, though, during the phone call.
Oh, and Doc. W offered to supply me with a verry effective medicine to deal with morning sickness, if & hwhen I need it, too. From how she hinted about this, it’s probably of ‘wizarding’ manufacture — a “magic potion”, as they say—but that doesn’t bother me… Not half as much as the idea of how bad morning sickness could be, anyhows, Hr’rmm, I wonder hwhether mum took the same potion hwhile she was pregnant with the twins? Have to ask her…
(just a couple of days before Yule, the Mid-Winter Festival)
Collected the goose today, all plucked & trimmed & gutted rready to cook. Somebearry I don’t know hwho was also in the poulterers hwhile I was there was saying that apparently the “fashionable” Yule dinner now, if you have a large enough family to justify it, is actually an ostrich stuffed with a goose — the latter already de-boned, so that fitting it inside the larger bird will work — which in turn contains a more traditional stuffing.
Busy, busy, busy!
(Three weeks after Yule)
We’re going to the Belles’ friendly match against Jeruselem, courtesy of the Belles.
It’s being played in Sarzonia, at their new ‘Nicole Lewis Stadium’ at a place called Woodstock, as neutral ground for a ”decider” because of how we each won our home game against the other during the qualifiers… Sarzonia agreed to host this because they want to show off that stadium, and maybeso they were curious after their team had played against both of ourrs during the qualifiers as well. The Belles will be fielding the same squad that they plan to employ during the Cup of Harmony, hwhose differences from the one used in the qualifiers extend beyond my own absence across midfield… Harroya is only going to be on the bench, now, with Arra and Ermaladina moving up to take over as the starting midfielders instead.
(late evening, just after the friendly match)
Bears Armed 6 — 0 Jeruselem.
Yes, that’s hrright. Our side’s opponents triedhard, but they just couldn’t stop urrs of get through our defences & into the net.
Goal #1: Karra-Surey Norr-Vurra, free kick from just outside the box, she was trying to pass it to one of our players nearer the goal but it bounced unexpectedly off the left shoulder of Jeruselem’s Thea Ashwood (Don’t we have people ‘Ashwood’ somehwhere back home, too?) and slipped past their goalie Cherryl Dallas… Ting girl, the latter is, hwhich didn’t help her then. (7th moment)
Goal #2: Rusana, hwhom the other side probably thought would pass to one or another of our forwards hwhen she ran in from the wing. Maybeso our forwards expected that as well… (21st moment)
Goal #3: Marra O Redbank, with an assist (this time) from Rusana, with her right foot into the roof of the net. (30th moment, just before end of regular time for the first half)
.
by Drawkland » Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:00 am
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise

by Omerica » Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:12 am
This nation does not necessarily reflect my actual political views
Discontinue use if rash develops
Don’t ⬋ play ⬋ with ⬋ fire
Newmanistan wrote:Isn’t that what Omerica always does? Hang around to make people notice and get concerned but never actually advance?
⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕
Ça va sans dire
⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⚜⁕⁕

by Valanora » Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:21 am

by Milchama » Thu Jan 30, 2025 2:02 pm

by Kanzlia » Thu Jan 30, 2025 6:28 pm
how kanzlians reacts to the Cup of Harmony hosted in the Eternal Empire
brought to you by: Centraal
This edition is hosted by: Avdrey Kristen
F. Arrowsmith 8', C. Lémery 31' // P. Tiyan 44'
Kanzlia's opening game ended in defeat with the Exiles losing 2-1 to Omerica. Clearly the Kanzlians have not put on their shooting boots as they missed a penalty in the 2nd half alongside with other chances. Here's what travelling supporter Krystoff te'Maritz have to say.
AK: "Thank you for agreeing for this edition of Kanzlians and the Cup of Harmony 90, Mr. te'Maritz. Kanzlia is off to a bad start in the cup, losing 2-1 to an admittedly thrilling side. We're kind of expected to win this game did we not?"
KtM: "Yeah. For goodness sake. It was a disaster up front."
AK: "Indeed Mr. te'Maritz, Paulo Tiyan missed 2 golden chances in the second half and Sylverio van Coevordens penalty was saved by N. Lagadec. We're the team nervous or something? Clearly somethings not right"
KtM: "They're awful. Plain awful. Not sure what Sylverio was thinking when he shot it straight at the goalkeeper - Paulo Tiyan is just not good, I never rated him"
AK: "Woah okay thats an opinion and a half. Paulo Tiyan did score in the first half though."
KtM: "Yeah and?"
AK: "Thats more goals than Sylverio so far?"
KtM: "Are you a Tiyan fangirl by any chance?"
AK: "No of course not, I support NSFC - how could I?"
KtM: "Right.. how's the director job?"
AK: "..let's take this back to where we left off.. Mr. te'Maritz, the defence also didn't play too great today don't you think?"
KtM: "They're dreadful, bar perhaps Verhoeven and even Ardentius. Verhoeven really locked the left side of the pitch, I think Delaplace is still in his pocket."
AK: "Fair assessment, Rick Verhoeven is by far the standout in defence today, intercepting 7 times, made 4 succesful tackles and has a passing accuracy of 95% - not bad!"
Ding-ding! "And now... time for a little offside chat!"
AK: "Oh well thats the jingle for a shift of topic, away from sports. You have been briefed about this have you?"
KtM: "I watched the first edition."
AK: "Very well, for todays topic its... the economic climate of Kotr..?"
AK: "I'd get a new on-"
KtM: "No, no no no no, actually, this is something I have A LOT TO SAY"
AK: "W-well let's have it then.."
KtM: "First things first, the Shipyard Privatisation Act of 2018 is a disaster - SRC has now effectively controls Kotr's shipyards to a point of near monopoly."
KtM: "I think they own like nearly 60% of all shipyards in Kotr"
KtM: "Innovation has stagnated in Kotr as SRC seemingly relegates Kotrs shipyards for lower value construction such as smaller liners and cargo ships."
KtM: "This is evident when they moved the construction of the warship Resolution to Szbedansk - what was meant to be a big project for Kotr shipyards is instead moved by the SRC to Szbedansk"
KtM: "Now SRC isn't the only offender bleeding the city dry, Centraal-"
AK: "Ok I think we'll have to cut it here, thanks for participating Mr. te'Maritz!"
✦✦ Gracious State of Kanzlia (KNZ) @kanzlia∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿∿ centr.aal discussion board ⨯
Check out our domestic newswire and other
lore-accurate articles on iiwiki!
❝❞ 10k ❤ 3.75m ⇄ 93k⚑

by Grand Exultia » Fri Jan 31, 2025 4:47 am

by United States of Nova Calania » Fri Jan 31, 2025 6:16 am

Starting XI vs Eraman @ Hatire Memorial, Capri, Valanora
GK Bleau-Bean - LB A. McCaskill - CB Wolkowicz - CB T. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - RB N. McCaskill - DCM Fauteux-McGrath - LW M. Q. Xiong - RW S. McCaskill - ACM C. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - S Guénette-Velazquez - S Goudreau-Luneau
54th GOAL NOVA CALANIA Charlotte Gibouleau-Beaudoin (free kick)
77th GOAL ERAMAN Putra Daulapura Wikra Petara assisted by Perda Nasar
83rd GOAL NOVA CALANIA Rodrigo Guénette-Velazquez assisted by Rose Van der Jagt
Starting XI vs Bohr @ Rose Gardens, Kareen, Valanora
GK Bleau-Bean - LB A. McCaskill - CB Wolkowicz - CB T. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - RB N. McCaskill - DCM Fauteux-McGrath - LW M. Q. Xiong - RW S. McCaskill - ACM C. Gibouleau-Beaudoin - S Guénette-Velazquez - S Goudreau-Luneau

by Indusse » Fri Jan 31, 2025 6:40 am
by Aleirave » Fri Jan 31, 2025 12:08 pm
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Dantopia, Hafamarimyht, Mytanija, Paradystopia, Solgavden
Advertisement