NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] Forumban glitch

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
Alvosa
Minister
 
Posts: 2886
Founded: Aug 21, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

[Q] Forumban glitch

Postby Alvosa » Sat Oct 19, 2024 6:26 am

I headed onto the forums for it to say I had a 1 day forumban, but like 2 minutes later I was able to go on fine again, as you can see as I am posting this thread. I’m just wondering what the?
Semi constitutional monarchy in the Celtic sea/Astellaria, depends on where I’m RPing.

Lives in Ireland, You’ll mainly see me on F7 and P2tm, politically I’m a Social democrat. Is in too many political RP’s. He-Him

User avatar
Frisbeeteria
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 28404
Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:57 am

Notes on your profile say this:
Audioslavia Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:23 am Unbanned user » Alvosa
Audioslavia Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:20 am Banned user for reason “” » Alvosa

Audioslavia may be able to provide more details.

User avatar
The Ambis
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1203
Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Ambis » Sat Oct 19, 2024 12:16 pm

viewtopic.php?p=42053974#p42053974

This might be of relevance
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Infinitely Devout - Rev 22:13 - Ceaselessly Heretical
Invea wrote: non-compliant W.A. members are fatigued by a practically non-dismissable notification, ... to the Ambis's delight
Sedgistan wrote: ...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground. | "When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

User avatar
Audioslavia
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 3920
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:04 pm

The Ambis wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=42053974#p42053974

This might be of relevance


This is the short version, yes. If there's lots of posts by adbots in a row, and you reply to one, you end up looking like an adbot at the exact moment a mod is DEATing them all. I've now updated the user notes to show that the ban was in error. Apologies for not doing that straight away
Last edited by Audioslavia on Sat Oct 19, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=♉︎=IF YOUR SIGNATURE IS LARGER THAN THIS, WHY? THE SHORTER THE SIG, THE GREATER THE LENGTHS PEOPLE GO TO READ IT◤♕◢

User avatar
Alvosa
Minister
 
Posts: 2886
Founded: Aug 21, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Alvosa » Sat Oct 19, 2024 2:06 pm

Audioslavia wrote:
The Ambis wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=42053974#p42053974

This might be of relevance


This is the short version, yes. If there's lots of posts by adbots in a row, and you reply to one, you end up looking like an adbot at the exact moment a mod is DEATing them all. I've now updated the user notes to show that the ban was in error. Apologies for not doing that straight away


Apology accepted.
Semi constitutional monarchy in the Celtic sea/Astellaria, depends on where I’m RPing.

Lives in Ireland, You’ll mainly see me on F7 and P2tm, politically I’m a Social democrat. Is in too many political RP’s. He-Him


Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Worg Bria

Advertisement

Remove ads