Xoriet wrote:In the outstanding case, Evil Wolf should finally become a present father to Evil Cub.
In an odd reverse case of parental abandonment, it is the child who has abandoned its father. I wonder if he's all grown up by now...
Advertisement

by Ambroscus Koth » Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:35 pm
Xoriet wrote:In the outstanding case, Evil Wolf should finally become a present father to Evil Cub.

by Evil Cub » Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:18 pm

by Jar Wattinree » Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:06 pm

by Bhang Bhang Duc » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:47 am
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.
RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.
Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

by Xoriet » Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:59 am
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Good to see this and nice to see the return of Evil Cub to these pages.

by Tinhampton » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:07 am


by Xoriet » Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:23 am


by Haymarket Riot » Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am
Flamme the Great Mage wrote:Just as fascists deceive humankind with words, you must use your praxis to defeat fascists

by Emiline » Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 am

by Halsoni » Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:36 am
Pallaith wrote:Whatever Ruben wants, Ruben gets
The Northern Notes wrote:Halsoni, the 50th Delegate of The North Pacific, the relentless ram and the 800-pound silverback gorilla

by Libertanny » Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:38 am

by Drop Your Pants » Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:50 am
Congrats, I look forward the next gem you find of me being.....me in old embassy threads.
by Belleroph » Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:50 pm


by Xoriet » Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:58 pm

by Haymarket Riot » Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:02 pm
Flamme the Great Mage wrote:Just as fascists deceive humankind with words, you must use your praxis to defeat fascists

by Tinhampton » Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:04 pm

by Jar Wattinree » Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:13 pm
Tinhampton wrote:My mind has blanked enough that I thought the AA was completely absent for what went down in 2018.
I've pointed this out to Xor before, but I think it's now impossible to find a single region that hates the NPO today, which is a massive sea change from "all of them, other than their oldest allies" in 2018. Europeia has a treaty (August '22); Lazarus has a treaty (January '24); the AA has a treaty (August '24) - three of the NPO's biggest enemies in the 2018-19 war, now I remember that Betmet was a very famous/infamous commander in the APC. I'm honestly surprised TNP doesn't have a treaty, although I guess Pax Polaris Occidens exists, and I think they're the last big warmongers of the age not to have agreed one.
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Ghost
Advertisement