NATION

PASSWORD

Map Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:16 am

Can I please get Greenland, Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, northern Germany (Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommem, Berlin, Brandenburg), Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and western Russia (east to Krasnoyarsk Krai excluding the Caucasus)
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hrstrovokia » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:14 pm

Would anyone be able to make a map featuring Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Kosovo all as one country? But Kosovo is shaded slightly different to illustrate that its different to the rest of the territory? I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance!

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:02 am

Hrstrovokia wrote:Would anyone be able to make a map featuring Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Kosovo all as one country? But Kosovo is shaded slightly different to illustrate that its different to the rest of the territory? I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance!

The Astral Mandate wrote:Can I please get Greenland, Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, northern Germany (Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommem, Berlin, Brandenburg), Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and western Russia (east to Krasnoyarsk Krai excluding the Caucasus)

Kelvenya wrote:I am looking for a new map and this one's permanent can I have a map of Australia all the oceanic countries and Indonesia

Oh baby, a triple!
We are Sarolandia! (pronounced as "Zaar-oh-land-ee-uhh")
Anti-Ripple Effect.

This is probably my new favorite song of the week, don't expect me to update this every week.

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:50 am

Can someone please make an alternate in lore Anti Trianon style Propganda Map made in 1959 by Hungary in which Lushansk is in the receiving end . Make sure the text is in both English and French as that is the Official Languages of Lushansk

Make sure the cities within Mainland Lushansk are Canadian City Names as we are basicaly just Canada in Eastern Europe with Exclave Provinces in Africa , Asia , and the Americas
https://i.ibb.co/N70JJhN/Map-of-Lushansk.png

For Context:
Something similar to this:

List of Provinces of Lushansk:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lus ... id=1614771

Mainland Lushansk:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... Dnipro.svg

Map of the Lushanskian Province of Angola:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:An ... on_map.svg

Map of the Lushanskian Province of North Korea:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... vinces.png
Last edited by Lushansk on Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Kinqueven
Attaché

Founded: Dec 02, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kinqueven » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:55 am

Can I have a map including Russia, Ukraine, Czechia, Austria, Germany, Croatia, and Australia combined?
Karma karma karma karma karma chameleonnnn. *do-do-DO*

The Sinatra Cult
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sinatra Cult » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:36 pm

Hey can you make a map of The North Carolinian Cultist Areas (Basically just Graham County and Cherokee County)
NS Stats were killed by the Holy Frank Cultists for Heresy
Flag is placeholder for official cult flag
Now, don't feed him real cheeseburgers, 'cause he got the D I A B E B E S.
Yes, in our lore, the cult did actually encounter Mothman

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 am

Sarolandia wrote:
Hrstrovokia wrote:Would anyone be able to make a map featuring Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Kosovo all as one country? But Kosovo is shaded slightly different to illustrate that its different to the rest of the territory? I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance!

The Astral Mandate wrote:Can I please get Greenland, Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, northern Germany (Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, Berlin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommem, Berlin, Brandenburg), Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, and western Russia (east to Krasnoyarsk Krai excluding the Caucasus)

Kelvenya wrote:I am looking for a new map and this one's permanent can I have a map of Australia all the oceanic countries and Indonesia

Oh baby, a triple!

Thanks!
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:52 pm

Lushansk wrote:Can someone please make an alternate in lore Anti Trianon style Propganda Map made in 1959 by Hungary in which Lushansk is in the receiving end . Make sure the text is in both English and French as that is the Official Languages of Lushansk

Make sure the cities within Mainland Lushansk are Canadian City Names as we are basicaly just Canada in Eastern Europe with Exclave Provinces in Africa , Asia , and the Americas
https://i.ibb.co/N70JJhN/Map-of-Lushansk.png

For Context:
Something similar to this:
(Image)

List of Provinces of Lushansk:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lus ... id=1614771

Mainland Lushansk:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... Dnipro.svg

Map of the Lushanskian Province of Angola:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:An ... on_map.svg

Map of the Lushanskian Province of North Korea:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... vinces.png

/bumpity bump bump
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hrstrovokia » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:03 pm

Sarolandia wrote:

Oh baby, a triple!

Hey thank you! Sorry for the late reply!

Kelvenya
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kelvenya » Thu May 02, 2024 5:19 pm

Can someone make a island between Samoa that's were Kelvenya is located.
about me I'm 15 and I'm mixed And I play NS every day.
the greatest southern African nation! Kelvenyan civil war half way done.

Norse Inuit Union
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Norse Inuit Union » Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 pm

Hi, I have two map request based on this map

First Request: That the colors that are purple, blue, and blue-gray be one color. I'd also like that all the labels on the map to be removed please.

Second Request: I'd like all the colors to be one shade of red and the labels removed please.

Thank you very much for whoever does these two requests.

Edit of May 7th: I was able to figure out to do it myself, hopefully no one was in the process of doing the request. I would still take it anyway as the way I did it is not the best, but it's not needed anymore so you can ignore it.
Last edited by Norse Inuit Union on Tue May 07, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Confederation of
The NIU
★Wiki Page★ | Political Parties | Military | Religion | Sites To Visit | FAQ | Confederities and Flags |
Lego NIU Fort I made
Discord is .dangis feel free to contact me. TGs are open.

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Mon May 06, 2024 6:58 am

Kinqueven wrote:Can I have a map including Russia, Ukraine, Czechia, Austria, Germany, Croatia, and Australia combined?

Quite the intriguing selection...
Anti-Ripple Effect.

This is probably my new favorite song of the week, don't expect me to update this every week.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon May 06, 2024 7:40 am

LOL

Do you think they might have meant Austria?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Sarolandia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sarolandia » Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Do you think they might have meant Austria?

They probably did not, as they mention Austria earlier in the list.
Anti-Ripple Effect.

Lemueria
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 pm

Hey, due to my circumstances, I won't be able to access my laptop for a long time. Which means that I unfortunately won't be able to make a map for my nation. I would like to be given multiple types of maps but if you're not feeling like it, you can do one or a few of them. My nation doesn't have a location in the real world and is located on a fictional island so this will be harder to describe, I will appreciate careful attention to detail but I do know that I cannot get the exact specific image in my mind.

Lemueria/Tyhorria map: This will be for the entirety of the Tyhorrian island, which is all ruled by Lemueria. The island looks like Turkey but if you add that Northwest peninsula in North America to the Northeast of it. I'll also like a concentration of islands below the southwestern edge of the island. This will be placed between Russia and the USA, by the way.

I have more maps but I'll guess I'll start with a general one and will request more maps later, I am too sleepy now anyways.

Parouty
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby Parouty » Wed May 08, 2024 11:36 am

Can someone make this more detailed, adding cities randomly near the coast? Also, in the bay-like part, that's where Nampo, the capital is. Thank you in advance!

_[' ]_
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
hat bunno

Kelvenya
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kelvenya » Thu May 09, 2024 11:55 am

Can someone make a Kelvenya boarder between Guinea and Sierra Leone and put a star on the capital it is located at coast and put the name of the capital.
about me I'm 15 and I'm mixed And I play NS every day.
the greatest southern African nation! Kelvenyan civil war half way done.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information