NATION

PASSWORD

AVALON [OOC | SIGN-UPs | MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:48 pm

Santoak wrote:
M-101 wrote:Meanwhile, I'll just vibe here waiting for my app to be accepted. Judging from the IC and OOC thread, the chance are high that everyone who applied after Relikai (which consists of Soveinisberg and me) will not be deployed to the same mission.

If they do, however, I imagine it will be an extraction mission (or maybe just a regular support crew?) following a failed assassination attempt (or their loud equipment alerted the entire patrolling forces) on the general, which made him flee for his life on the helicopter while the deployed Avalon team will have to defend themselves...

You'll be able to go on this mission. We can assume you were just there or join up later with the same mission briefing. I just got back and I'll look over your APP.

I'm not accepting Soveinisberg so long as his operator remains a drugged-addicteed "Catboy." No... just no.

So... Is this a green light for me to start posting?
Last edited by M-101 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

Santoak
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Santoak » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:20 pm

M-101 wrote:
Name: Marno "Emway" Wijayakusuma

Approved, welcome to the team
Yes I'm an Evangelion fan, how could you tell?

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Also we have to deal with Kaiju. So there's that.

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:06 pm

We're an abomination of a nation with New Zealand and Japan fused together where Japan is.

Independent Republic of Boldonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:11 pm

CHARACTER FILE
The following file has been approved for viewing by MALUS-ClASS eyes.

Rosalia Escarcega

Name of Nation: The Independent Republic of Boldonia

Name: Rosalia Escarcega

Alias: "El Jueza"

Appearance:
Rosalia Escarcega is a Spanish-Boldonian of white skin. She has short brown straight hair, but it is almost always mostly hidden underneath a helmet with only a little bit being able to be seen. She also has brown eyes, however most of the rest of her facial features are hidden underneath a face covering.

Weight: 138 lb

Height 5 ft 6 in

Build: Average build, but with not a lot of muscle

Skills: Escarcega is skilled at forced entry and clearing out buildings quickly, however loudly. Once a target is found, shock and awe is the name of the game in her organization, they want their raids to be known and feared by those they fight against. That's not to say Escarcega can't be quiet though, she blends in with regular IRBSC (Security Corps) and IRBNG (National Guard) patrols when searching for her target due to wearing the combat uniform of the IRBMF (Military Forces). If she has a name and a lead she is adept at searching for and eliminating a target. Stealth operations may not exactly be her speciality, but she has special forces training in such operations.

Preferred Equipment and Loadout:
1× Steyr AUG A2 (can be suppressed if needed)
4× 30 round 5.56 NATO magazines
1× M45 MEU(SOC) Pistol (can be suppressed if needed)
6× 7 round .45 ACP magazines
1× (IRBMF) MK.II Standard Binoculars
1× (IRBMF) MK.I Standard Gas Mask
1× (IRBMF) MK.I Mobile First Aid Kit
1× (IRBMF) MK.I Handheld Radio
2× M18 White Smoke Grenade
3× M84 Stun Grenade

Psychological Profile: Much like those in her organization, Escarcega is stoic preferring not to let on any non-mission important details about herself than necessary. One thing to note though is she has reservations about killing those who she sees as "just doing their job" especially if they are Boldonian. She sees confrontation between Boldonia and AVALON as unlikely, but if it does happen she doesn't wish to kill those that can simply be arrested or put on trial. However if they aren't Boldonian or associated with Boldonia she has no issues killing those that need to be killed, although she still prefers as little collateral as possible. In the face of direct conflict she tries to think instead of just using brute force to eliminate foes, preferring to get through encounters as efficiently as possible or even avoiding them entirely if possible. Although preferring to focus solely on her target(s), she's willing to fight anyone else if necessary.

Biography: OOC: Sorry this is so long, once I start writing it's hard to stop.
Since Boldonia was a territory of the United States before March 5, 2022, Escarcega's military career began under the United States. Joining the US Marines in 2009, upon completion of her training she was sent to Iraq. However as a woman she would see little combat and would serve in a military base for the remainder of the Iraq War without seeing combat. With the end of the war in Iraq however she would be sent to Afghanistan. There she would partake in Operation Resolute Support and supported the operation's activities in Afghanistan, still not seeing combat however.

Yearning for a chance to more actively serve her country, as soon as MARSOC started screening female candidates she made an effort to be considered, begging to be sent on combat operations. Given her persistence her commanders eventually relented and she was attached to a USMC Battalion engaged against the Taliban in Helmand. There she finally showed her skill in combat proving to he an effective soldier when fighting against the Taliban. After months of fighting with the Marines her skills would eventually be noticed by MARSOC and she began The Special Operations Training Course in 2018.

Passing with flying colors she would become a Marine Raider and would serve with them until Boldonian Independence. When talks began to make the Boldonia Territory an independent country, many Boldonians in the US military feared their fate, and Escarcega was not an exception. When the branches of the new IRBMF were announced to soldiers in late 2021 many Boldonian soldiers, both army and marine, saw the Independent Republic of Boldonia Ground Forces as the most optimal branch to be in upon independence. To them the Independent Republic of Boldonia Security Corps, the branch containing most of Boldonia's military police, was an afterthought but to those special Boldonians who had managed to achieve the status of special forces it presented a unique opportunity.

The best special forces soldiers from Boldonia were to be grouped into a new unit, the Independent Republic of Boldonia Security Corps Special Tactics and Missions (IRBSC-STAM, or simply STAM for short), the prospective special operations unit of Boldonia with potential to be the unit of Boldonian teir-one operators. With such a status new training was required and not but one week after independence a training regiment was established and Boldonian special operations soldiers began training. With a helping hand from the British SAS, Delta Force, and even the German KSK a rigorous three month training course had been established training Boldonian special forces on numerous skills. Among them was a survival course in the somewhat harsh Boldonian Rainforest, advanced explosives training, and training on both how to fight guerillas and how to become one. Escarcega passed the course and was officially incorporated into STAM.

STAM's expertise would quickly be tested with the outbreak of the First Boldonian-Brasilistani War, after the Independent Republic of Boldonia Air Forces had quelled the threat of enemy aircraft and anti-aircraft ground forces had to be deployed. STAM was to be part of the first wave parachuting into the city of New Stalingrad, the second largest city of the country. There STAM would support IRBGF troops in securing the city, taking out hostile strongholds from behind the front line. Here Escarcega would once again show her combat skill, taking out numerous key strongholds with her five man squad with the help of attack helicopters. When the dust settled in New Stalingrad, all that lay ahead was the capital of Brasilis.

During the Battle of Brasilis, STAM moved into the city from the north while the main IRBMF force moved in from the south. Much the same in New Stalingrad, STAM secured key positions from behind the front line as the Brasilistani People's Armed Forces was crushed by the IRBMF. Escarcega's squad was instrumental in the capture of the capital building, taking the building within one hour with the help of forces from the 1st Naval Assault Division. After the war when Boldonia occupied Brasilistan, many of the politicians and the generals of the previous government had fled and STAM was sent after them. Escarcega personally took part in raids that eliminated many of these key officials, earning the nickname "El Jueza" from the holdouts of the Brasilistani People's Army.

Unfortunately war in Brasilistan would begin again in December, and although STAM played less of a role in the Second Boldonian-Brasilistani War than in the first, as part of the IRBSC they were still technically part of the occupation force. "El Jueza", having earned several promotions in between the wars, was once again sent out into the country to eliminate remnants of the new-old government, this time alone. Hiding in plain sight amongst IRBSC patrols Escarcega would hunt down and eliminate holdouts as well as corrupt politicians from the previous regime that were attempting a career in the politics of the new Brasilistan. With her ability to speak Spanish she was a natural fit for these operations being able to converse with the Spanish speaking locals to hunt down these figures.

Once the dust had settled, STAM was reassigned to hunt down the Hernandez Cartel, with Escarcega specifically operating in Mexico alongside Mexican and American authorities to eliminate the originally Boldonia-based cartel's production at the source. She also served for a few weeks aboard IRBS Miami, "El Fantasma de Yucatan", in its operations against cartels in the Caribbean as part of its boarding party. She has also done a few operations against the Boldonian Worker's Front, foiling some of its plans for terror attacks in Parmilo and Boldonia City.

When AVALON first pinged Boldonia's radar, initially the government was hesitant not wanting an organization to romp around Boldonia and possibly turn against the Boldonian government. However with the thought in mind that there were worse governments out there than anything Boldonia could ever be, and the fact Boldonia still hadn't completely eliminated the Hernandez Cartel and Boldonian Worker's Front, a limited participation was considered. Rosalia Escarcega was the most likely candidate to sent to AVALON if Boldonia were to take part in it, due to her operations in post-war Brasilistan being in the same vain as AVALON's operations. Rosalia Escarcega was offered by the Boldonian government to join AVALON on behalf of the IRB, given that she do her best to keep the organization from turning on Boldonia, which she accepted.

Notes: Being still technically part of IRBSC-STAM, Escarcega still has the authority to use and request resources from the Independent Republic of Boldonia Military Forces if need be. Should AVALON need it or allow it, she can pull strings to get air support or get the navy to sent a Cyclone-Class Patrol Boat for naval support.

#AVALON
Last edited by Independent Republic of Boldonia on Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Portal to Boldonia (Factbooks Here)
BNBS News: The News of Boldonia
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:14 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Preferred Equipment and Loadout:
1× BA 45/80 Submachine Gun (Essentially a copy of the M3A1 Submachine Gun with some changes and parts for modifications, such as attaching a picitiny rail or a mount for .45 acp muzzle attachments. Barrel can be replaced with an integral suppressor if need be.)

Ah, I'm sorry but you're going to have to choose maybe a better chosen weapon. Of course, you can change it for each mission but a Grease Gun, even if modernized, I feel like is something that AVALON would say no to. I've already allowed an upgraded Madsen and I'm trying to cut down on stuff like that. Something a bit more modernized would work but doesn't straight up need to be state-of-the-art. Just keep in mind AVALON is looking for the best of the best.

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Psychological Profile: Much like those in her organization, Escarcega is stoic preferring not to let on any non-mission important details about herself than necessary. One thing to note though is she has reservations about killing those who she sees as "just doing their job" especially if they are Boldonian. She sees confrontation between Boldonia and AVALON as unlikely, but if it does happen she doesn't wish to kill those that can simply be arrested or put on trial. However if they aren't Boldonian or associated with Boldonia she has no issues killing those that need to be killed, although she still prefers as little collateral as possible. In the face of direct conflict she tries to think instead of just using brute force to eliminate foes, preferring to get through encounters as efficiently as possible or even avoiding them entirely if possible. Although preferring to focus solely on her target(s), she's willing to fight anyone else if necessary.

Rosalia Escarcega was offered by the Boldonian government to join AVALON on behalf of the IRB, given that she do her best to keep the organization from turning on Boldonia, which she accepted.

This could be a bit of an issue since AVALON would screen for in their psych evals for Agents since they're looking for people to ruthlessly execute their mantra. Of course, these evals aren't perfect and AVALON would compromise to fill out their roster as the hand ticks closer to midnight. Just know that if for whatever reason AVALON chooses Boldonia as their next target they would expect absolute loyalty from Escarcega and if not, they'll run her over.

Just want to make sure you'd be aware of what these personality and backstory elements might entail in the future before I accept it.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:18 pm

Santoak wrote:

I edited the original, replacing the Grease Gun with a AUG.

As for the psych stuff, I am fully aware of the issues that may pose. However really it's only issues with killing law-abiding Boldonians, if the Boldonian in question AVALON targets is breaking Boldonian or international law she would have no issues taking action against them, still trying to have either AVALON or her home country make an arrest instead of an assassination but if it comes to it she wouldn't have too many issues pulling the trigger. If it were a law abiding Boldonian however there would he conflict, but conflict is what makes RP interesting is it not?

Besides, I assume AVALON would have bigger fish to fry than some random Boldonian general that would be disavowed or court martialed anyway if he tried to start a war, or some random CEO who in the grand scheme of things isn't that significantly evil compared to literal terrorist organizations.
NS Stats and Policies Are Not Canon | ffs stop asking about the flag on the question ask AU thread please

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:17 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:Name: Rosalia Escarcega

Approved

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:46 pm

Notice: from now on all oncoming AVALON members after Escarcega that are submitted will not be able to go on the operation to kill General Zhang.

Ambassador

Postby Independent Republic of Boldonia » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:51 pm

So how am I supposed to arrive on the IC thread? Are we just going to assume Escarcega was on the VTOL the whole time and hasn't said anything yet or is there some other system for late arrivals in place?

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:59 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:So how am I supposed to arrive on the IC thread? Are we just going to assume Escarcega was on the VTOL the whole time and hasn't said anything yet or is there some other system for late arrivals in place?

2nd batch perhaps, or reservist, ready to replace anyone KIA?

M-101
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby M-101 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:10 pm

Independent Republic of Boldonia wrote:So how am I supposed to arrive on the IC thread? Are we just going to assume Escarcega was on the VTOL the whole time and hasn't said anything yet or is there some other system for late arrivals in place?

The former is much more convenient to execute IMO
Meanwhile, you might want to join the Discord server so we can coordinate stuff easier
[ :::: COMPENDIUM :::: ]
COLLECTIVELY CONSTRUCTING COORDINATED CIVILIZATION CORDIALLY CIRCA 2101

Civilization mostly consists of the Comps, sapient ex-construction AI bots resembling cubic CRT monitors centered around the galaxy Messier 101
Member of the Free World Coalition
NS Stats have been dismantled into elementary substances to be of better use
Factbooks fabricator functions failed, fixing for foreseeable future...
R.I.P BUHERS/ECLIPSLAND
[■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■] [■]

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:54 pm

Yes we'll assume we were there the whole time. Briefing and all.
Last edited by Santoak on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:13 pm

Alright, let's go kill the general.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:53 pm

Well I probably won't get my app up until Thanksgiving night as I am getting alot of overtime at work so very busy.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Ghirakad
Civilian

Founded: Nov 19, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghirakad » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 pm

CHARACTER FILE

Simon Kocurov

Name of Nation: Republic of Ghirakad

Name: Simon Kocurov

Alias: Kocy

Appearance: Simon Kocurov is a man in his mid twenties, phisically built, shredded and tall, he has brown hair and beard, and a scar on the Eye.
[img]Insert%20image%20here%20or%20delete%20these%20spoiler%20and%20floatleft%20tags%20and%20write%20an%20appearance.[/img]

Weight: 93 Kg

Height 1,93 cm

Build: shredded and tall, a scar on the left eye due to combat, he was the strongest man in his unit

Skills:

Phisical Beast : Kocurov is a Beast, and with a pair of well placed punches he can knock-out a enemy in few seconds. Also, he's very strong and can move heavy objects that obstructs the way

High-tollerance to Pain : Kocurov demonstrated a high tollerance to Pain, and managed to complete missions even if wounded. Commanders appreciated Kocurov for his resiliance and tollerance to pain that would make others out of combat for a while

Urban Fighter : During his service, Kocurov demonstrated to be excellent into Urban war tactics, and was One of the most prepared during the battles in the Urkali Insurgency.

- Good in middle and long range combat, basic infiltration training, desert survival training

- AK 74

- 6 5.45 mm magazines/ 20 rounds per magazine

- UZI Pro

- 6 9 Parabellum mm magazines/ 10 rounds per magazine

- Standard Military Uniform

- Gas Mask

- M9 knife

- 3 FI grenades

- Spetznaz standard body armor

Psychological Profile: Kocurov is a pretty loyal man, and if took with the right approach, will help you till death. If asked, Kocurov Will kill bystanders, police officers, even friends and connationals to comply with the orders.

Biography:

Simon Kocurov was born in 1996 in a poor family. his life was very hard since the start, his mother was constantly abused by his father, and his father was an abuser and a terrible parent, he was the third of his Brothers, Kocurov was constantly abused during his childhood and when he was 13 he ran away, living a life on the streets. He was later rescued by members of the Ghirakan Army and enrolled into a military school. He finally found a family under the arms and felt to be finally accepted. After military school he enrolled into the military, he was noticed since the first days of training, and he demonstrated to be a perfect Soldier. He finished the training in 2016 and was later assigned to the 12th Infantry Brigade, operating into the Urkali Region against the Urkali Insurgency, broker out in 2015. In Urkali, he demonstrated his phisical and tattical capabilities, mastering urban war tactics, during a mission he received a medal of honor after saving a comrade under enemy Fire, and attracted the attention of the Special Forces. After a brutal training he joined the VOSPEZ in the Strike Batallion. He affronted several missions of various types : assassination, search and destroy, occupy strategical positions and raid. During this time his performances attracted several private contractors, all refused by Kocurov, But one day he was contacted by AVALON tramite his unit Commander, they were admired by his service and wanted him to join, he later accepted

Notes: (Any extra information, such as flaws, or notable relationships or other information)

#AVALON
Last edited by Ghirakad on Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Clarkstan
Attaché

Founded: Nov 20, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby -Clarkstan » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:45 am

CHARACTER FILE

Frank Benner

Name of Nation: Republic of Clarkstan

Name: Frank Benner

Alias:

Appearance: A fit caucasian man with short brown hair with brown mustache and black eyes
[img]Insert%20image%20here%20or%20delete%20these%20spoiler%20and%20floatleft%20tags%20and%20write%20an%20appearance.[/img]

Weight: 91 Kg

Height 1.89 cm

Build: Fit, not much muscular but not complete Skinny.

Skills:

Mr. Benner is specialized in urban and house to house combat, search and destroy missions, raids and assasination missions, he also has basic medical skills and is a good melee fighter. Also, Mr.Benner is trained into heavy weapons usage.

- Basic Marine Uniform
- modular tactical vest
- Enhanced Combat Helmet
- M40 Gas Mask
- Standard Military Backpack
- Firstaid kit

x1 FN P90

x6 5,7x28 mm 50 rounds Magazines

x1 Glock 19

x4 9 mm Parabellum 15 rounds magazines

- M19 Knife

- Binoculars

Psychological Profile:

Mr. Benner is a very calm person and generally will follow orders, Benner considers the sacrifice of few innocent victims for the Global Peace acceptable and wouldn't question it. In the remote case that Clarkstan and AVALON enters in conflict, the cause of the Greater good would still matter to Benner

Biography:

Frank Benner was born in 1980 in Layton, from Sam Benner and Laura Holford, one a Police Officer and the other a Lawyer. Frank was passionate about his father's job and was about to join in the Layton Police accademy in 2001 when the 9/11 happened, he was so shocked that when Clarkstan declared support for The USA operations in Iraq and Afghanistan he signed up for the Military and entered in the Marines, the Clarkstani Forces assigned to the middle east were the 1st, 5th and 11th Marine Brigades, Benner was in the 5th. He participated to all of the Iraqi Campaign and operations in Afghanistan, becoming well known to his superiors for its valor and courage. Via reccomendation and a harsh training, he entered into the USO ( Unit for Strategical Operations ) formed by the best of the best, here he participated in numerous raids, search and destroy missions and defense missions, he later returned home in 2015, when he entered into the SOPU ( Special Operations Police Unit), the Clarkstani Police Special Unit, where he completed various missions against criminal organizations like Cartels or Triads. In 2023, due to his many contacts with military and politicians, he was selected to be part of AVALON after discussions between AVALON and the Clarkstani Government.

Notes: (Any extra information, such as flaws, or notable relationships or other information)

#AVALON
Last edited by -Clarkstan on Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:08 pm

Ghirakad wrote:Name: Simon Kocurov

There are several spelling mistakes in this application and I see your only post on this account is on this thread. Is this an alt account and do you have a main one that I can see please?

-Clarkstan wrote:Name: Frank Benner

Accepted. Keep in mind you won't be able to join the current operation unfortunately.

-Clarkstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby -Clarkstan » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:30 pm

Santoak wrote:
Ghirakad wrote:Name: Simon Kocurov

There are several spelling mistakes in this application and I see your only post on this account is on this thread. Is this an alt account and do you have a main one that I can see please?

-Clarkstan wrote:Name: Frank Benner

Accepted. Keep in mind you won't be able to join the current operation unfortunately.

Thank you, also, i have an idea for an Operation

Santoak
Diplomat

Postby Santoak » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:17 pm

-Clarkstan. You were informed that you are unable to join the mission as it currently is. Secondly, it was described in the OP that you are not to control Important NPCs like Director Hisoka here. That is my job.

You may watch but you must edit your post at once.

-Clarkstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby -Clarkstan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:24 pm

Santoak wrote:-Clarkstan. You were informed that you are unable to join the mission as it currently is. Secondly, it was described in the OP that you are not to control Important NPCs like Director Hisoka here. That is my job.

You may watch but you must edit your post at once.

Ok

The Grand Economic Consortium
Senator

Founded: Jun 13, 2023

Postby The Grand Economic Consortium » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:59 pm

Half of the nations here are hostile to TGEC, but God damnit I actually wish to get in. Here's my app:

CHARACTER FILE

Dante Sirmione

Name of Nation: The Grand Economic Consortium

Name: Dante Sirmione

Alias: (If Applicable) Firenze

Appearance:

Weight: 80 kg

Height 1,86 meters

Build: Fit and muscular

Skills: Dante has been trained on a variety of operations with Blacklight Section Xs intensive preparation courses. He specializes in recon primarly, prefering to use light recon UAVs and SBSS/SBIRS sattelites but is also highly capable of performing assasination and electromagnetic/cyber warfare through his Compact Integrated Electronic Warfare Suite (CIEWS), Section Xs special design for an all in one, handheld electronic warfare device. He has been described as a persuasive person, having an unusual charisma.

- Puma LE hand launched UAV
-IVAS system
-AXMC Sniper Rifle
-XM7 Assault rifle
-Glock .45 AUTO handgun
-CIEWS cyberwarfare suite, basically it is a tablet which can act as a cyberwarfare station. It can support the launching of multiple cyberattacks using a variety of modern methods
-IHPS Helmet
-MSV Vest

Psychological Profile: Dante is here to help AVALON and ensure Consortian national interests. He has previously shown a tendancy to question orders and act more on his own authority, that is why he choose the recon specialization, which allows for more independence and creativity on field. He is a skilled debater and has an uncanny ability to persuade others into agreeing with him. Despite those attributes, he is a very recluded person, spending most of his time off studying ancient texts and translating them. While he may be a complex person on the inside, he never likes to show his mentality to others, avoiding all unnecesary conversations.

Biography: Dante was born in Brest on the 3rd of July 1995. He has a happy childhood, being surrounded by a loving family and having outstanding performances in school. This chain of happiness was cut off in 2003, when the Irish terrorist organisation "The Sons of Brian" launched a chemical attack onto his home city. They used white phosphorus. He saw the substance rain down onto the streets and the people yelling in agony as they got burnt by the highly toxic substance. Fortunatelly, he was inside his school when the attack occured and survived, as every occupant of the building took refuge in a bunker. His family also lived, but this event made him understand hate. A hate filled his body towards those which dared attack his hometown. Only one hour later, the Irish Empire declared war on TGEC. The war went quite smoothly for the Consortium, defeating the enemy by 2006. By this point Dante had turned 11, and he was recognized by his teachers as a promising student and had an IQ test performed. He scored 164. He was taken into the MENSA organisation where he benefitted from better training, graduating from middle school in 2008 at 13 years old. In his summer vacation he started building a combat UAV in his garage, designing different models over three months, but he abandoned the project in favour of High School. There he excelled in all subjects, but one activity he particularly enjoyed was debate. He participated in plenty of debates on topics ranging from the legality of abortion to the effectivness of the Plaza Accords. He was even featured on local newspapers for convincing a crowd at the Free Speech Corner in Brest that Nuclear fission is the best source of electrical energy available at the moment. Despite all of the attention he was getting, a scar was still left inside of him from the chemical attack in 2003. He graduated from High School at 17 years of age and immediately got accepted into the Grandeville University at an aerospace engineering course. He flet like he finally had a space where he could share his ideas, including his UCAV project. It was praised by his teachers so much that military officials hesrd about the design and decided to contract Dante into the army as a civilian contractor. At the same time, someone else was watching from the shadows. Section X, the infamous and secretive branch of Blacklight, which gets its hands dirty when those in public eyes have to preserve their sense of morality, took notice of his genius and decided to scout him as a potential recruit. One day he was approached by a Section X official and was offered a contract he fould not refuse. A deployment in Ireland. After he graduated from college at 22 years of age he gave up his life in favour of taking revenge on the Irish rebels. He did exactly that. His UCAVs bombed Irish terrorist bases all day long, while he operated independently and assasinated heads of Irish terrorist groups. Now, after the Irish situation has been closed, he has been assigned to represent TGEC in AVALON.

Notes:
Flaws: hesitant to follow order, argumentative, not willing to harm Consortian nationals

#AVALON
I'm a Romanian NS player who lives in a 15th Century castle and who never goes outside
Government Website|Embassy | Arms Exports
*IRL GMT+2
-NS policies and stats are not profitable (not canon)
Proud Member of the IAM, GCN, ASP and CSL, founder of the IMA
This nation partially represents my RL views
-I will never understand nationalists, like, bruh, people in your country have to work in seeatshops for one buck an hour and they (nationalists)be like "Yeah, my country is the best".../s
-Palestine is 100% Romanian land!!!!!!!!
Latest News
9Axes political result

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:20 am

Hmm, Avalon agent back from self claimed christmas holiday. Where is everybody?

Awesome Imperium
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Awesome Imperium » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:48 am

CHARACTER FILE

Tiberius Esquilino

Name of Nation: Caesarean Principate of Imperia

Name: Tiberius Esquilino

Alias: (If Applicable) Aquila

Appearance:

Weight: 76.84 kgs

Height 6'0

Build: Muscular, Lean, and Fit, up to standards for a Imperial Guardsmen

Skills: As a member of the Imperial Guard's Special Operations Sections, a elite, secretive, and feared Special Forces Unit, Captain Esquilino is well versed in combat, especially hand to hand, having been trained in mixed martial arts, but is also quite the marksman, hence the alias "Aquila" or "Eagle" in Latin.

Preferred Equipment and Loadout: (If Applicable. You can insert things like weapons and technologicalal gadgets here. Most technology is limited to what is achievable at this point in time or in 2025. If you're unsure or want an exception, ask me and I'll consider. AVALON will provide NATO-Standard equipment), having been deployed to combat throughout the world, Tiberius is well versed in Special Operations, having been part of successful raids against insurgents in Northern Syria and Iraq, as well as having been deployed in foreign interventions to West Africa in the Ivory War and in Indonesia as well as deployment against leaders of major international crime and arms dealing syndicates in South America and in Southeast Asia, with these operations giving him much experience in Jungle Warfare and Operations as well as tracking down and hunting targets, quickly and quietly eliminating them.

Psychological Profile: As an Imperial Guardsmen in the Special Operations Section, it was drilled into the Soldiers on eagle like focus on a mission, with orders being followed without question and a strict respect for commands and loyalty. Tiberius has been groomed and trained a killer since the Commandant of the IGSOS recruited him from the rank and file infantry of the Imperial Army. He will do as he is told, although if AVALON were to target the Crown of Imperia itself, he may be reluctant due to years of serving under the Imperial Guard's unofficial motto, Forever Loyal, Unquestioned Allegiance [to the Crown], otherwise he is willing to kill anyone and complete the mission, quickly, quietly, and silently.

Biography: Tiberius was born to a middle class family in Central Rome where he spent the first few years of his life in the Crime filled district of Suburra, growing up, he was well exposed to the outside world due to an early maturing from the crime ridden city that he lived in. Once he turned 17 he joined the Imperial Army in which after basic training he was shipped off into combat in the Middle East when Iranian Funded Militias formed an organized front and took control Northern Syria, and the Iran-Iraq Border region which resulted in a flood insurgents crossing the border. With Meritorious service with the 10th Mechanized Infantry Divisions 14th Light Infantry Brigade he won the Medal of Honor for Combat Services in the
Assyrian War. He spent some time in the Swiss Alps before being shipped off to Fight in Georgia against the Russian-backed Ossetia Liberation Army and the Transcaucasia Federation Army, in which he and his unit, the Army 1rst Ranger's Battalion conducted multiple successful raids against the OLA, assassinating Key Leaders and scouting enemy controlled territory in support of Military Intelligence, leading to the ultimate defeat of the OLA and TFA and the Kingdom of Georgia National Guard taking control of the border. With further meritorious service in the Directorate-General of Special Operation/Forces alongside Imperia's Intelligence Agencies he was eventually recruited by the Imperial Guard where he served in international interventions with the Schola Palatinae Regiment before her joined the SOS where he participated in operations in Southeast Asia where they participated in raids against insurgents and assassination of Insurgent Leaders and Key supporters, something which led to their subsequent deployment to South America where the International Crime Syndicates were based, where they were responsible for the neutralization of the members of the Syndicate Triad. He conducted similar operations in West Africa against warlords during the Imperial Intervention with him and his team having a confirmed kill count of targets at 807, the highest out of any unit in the SOS at the time. With his promotion to captain, he has led multiple action teams against domestic threats to the Crown and Imperia's national security, being known in Intelligence Groups and Special Operations Forces only by his alias, "Aquila"

#AVALON

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents