NATION

PASSWORD

Consortia [Defence Manufacturing Consortium|MT|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:18 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr Alejandro Garcia ALEJANDRO
From: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia
Customer: Ardenfontein
Purchaser: Overseas Procurement Office of the Ardenfontein Army Air and Anti-Air Force
End User: Private Residence of the People's President

Dear Mr ALEJANDRO,

I am delighted to inform you that the four TF-39B Fearless training aircraft requested for sale from Aerodyne inc. have been approved for export and will be delivered immediately for the agreed sum of US$120 million.

In addition to military usage the TF-39B is also used as a training aircraft by our astronaut corps and as a chase plane. We are certain the Private Residence will find these aircraft to be equally reliable as well as fast in the role of a VIP liaison aircraft.

Signed:

Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia
Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Rapaldegia Bagazis
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rapaldegia Bagazis » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:39 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Sequoia Dynamics Corp.
Customer: Rapaldegia Bagazis
Purchaser: Degiazi Manufacture Housing Department of the Bagazian Military
End User: The Armed Military of Rapaldegia Bagazi
Line itemsOrder QuantityContract TypeContract Value
P360 Azrael Combat Pistol
G499 Equalizer Close Quarters Combat/Entry Rifle
XM5-10 Digital Weapon Aiming Sight
M98 Serval Multi-Purpose Tactical Vehicle
M22A2HA Jackal
AH-79C Anaconda
20,000 units
15,000 units
15,000 units
6,750 units
1,500 units
860 units
Purchase order
Purchase order
Purchase order
Purchase order
Purchase order
Purchase order
2.2 Million Euros
42.5 Million Euros
1.5 Million Euros
300 Million Euros
11.5 Billion Euros
41 Billion Euros
= 52,846.2 Billion Dollars

Authorised by:

Minister of Defence - Aano Laine
Head of State - Luther Suomi
“Kestäämme! Eläköön Rapaldegia Bagazis!”
- Matti Järvinen
From the State,
Rapaldegia Bagazis

From the Premier Chairman,
Patrick Stone
Also, to familiarize yourself with the current map of the nation, please head to this site and review it!

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:20 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr Aano Laine, Minister of Defence
Customer: Rapaldegia Bagazis
Purchaser: Degiazi Manufacture Housing Department of the Bagazian Military
End User: The Armed Military of Rapaldegia Bagazi

Dear Minister,

We were pleased to receive the recent complex order request from the Degiazi Manufacture Housing Department. I am happy to inform you that export licensed have been granted for all requested end user items. The total value of the contract is confirmed as US$52,846.2 billion. Deliveries will commence as soon as payment by telegraphic transfer is received. Dillard Industrial Logistics will provide all freight forwarding services for this contract.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Slacaria
Attaché

Founded: Jun 17, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Slacaria » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:57 am

To: Dr. Jorge Esposito, Consortia SA, Etoile Arcture
Subject: Collaboration Proposal
Importance: High

Dear Dr. Esposito,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to extend my appreciation for your prompt and positive response to our proposal for industrial cooperation between Aegis Inc. and Consortia SA. To further solidify our collaboration, I am pleased to provide detailed information regarding the agreements, payment arrangements, logistics, and relevant statistics.

Agreements:

1. Trade Agreement: Under this agreement, Aegis Inc. and Consortia SA will establish a comprehensive trade partnership. This partnership will involve the exchange of advanced military equipment and technologies, with a particular focus on critical raw materials. Logia Materials, a subsidiary of Aegis Inc., will play a pivotal role in supplying these materials, ensuring a seamless flow of resources.

2. Technological Collaboration: Our engineering teams will collaborate closely to develop cutting-edge military solutions, including next-gen weaponry, communication systems, and surveillance technologies. This joint effort will not only drive innovation but also significantly enhance the military capabilities of both our nations.

3. Research Partnership: Aegis Inc. is enthusiastic about collaborating with Consortia SA on strategic research projects that align with our nations' defense objectives. These research initiatives will be allocated appropriate resources and funding, and the results will be shared for mutual benefit.

Payments and Financial Arrangements:

1. Payment Terms: We propose that payments for equipment and materials be settled on mutually agreed terms, with flexibility to accommodate project-specific needs. Detailed pricing structures and payment schedules will be discussed during our upcoming meetings.

2. Joint Investment: Both Aegis Inc. and Consortia SA are prepared to allocate funds for research and development projects as part of our research partnership. The specific financial commitments and allocation of resources will be determined during the negotiation process.

Logistics and Supply Chain:

1. Raw Materials Supply Chain: Logia Materials, with its extensive resources and capabilities, will establish efficient supply chains for critical raw materials. This will include a dedicated logistics network to ensure timely and reliable delivery of materials to Consortia SA's production facilities.

2. Production Facilities: We propose the establishment of production facilities across Slacaria to facilitate the manufacturing of military equipment. These facilities will be strategically located to optimize logistics and meet the demands of our partnership.

Statistics and Metrics:

1. Performance Metrics: We will establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of our collaboration. These metrics will include milestones achieved in research projects, efficiency improvements in the supply chain, and the successful development and deployment of military technologies.

2. Data Sharing: Aegis Inc. and Consortia SA will regularly exchange data and reports related to our collaboration's progress. This transparency will ensure that both parties have insight into the partnership's performance.

I am confident that these additional details will provide a clear framework for our collaboration and help us move forward with confidence. Our teams are eager to begin discussions on these specifics during our upcoming meetings, where we can further refine the agreements and ensure that they align with the best interests of both organizations.

If you have any additional questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are committed to establishing a partnership that is not only mutually beneficial but also a model for success in the military technology industry.

Thank you for your continued support, and I eagerly anticipate the start of this transformative journey.

Yours Sincerely,

Wilhelm J. Herstal CEO, Aegis Inc.

The Empire of Slacaria

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:55 am

Subject: Re: Collaboration Proposal
To: Wilhelm J. Herstal, CEO of Aegis Inc.
From: Dr. Jorge Esposito, Chief Executive Officer, Consortia SA

Dear Mr Herstal,

Please accept my apology for not replying earlier. I would like to assure you that the board of directors of Consortia has taken this time to thoroughly assess the proposals contained in the letter dated 13 September 20223 and are very receptive to the proposals it contains, including in relation to investment models and performance metrics. The board is fully of the opinion that Consortia and Aegis Industries' objectives are strongly in alignment in these matters and are eager to quickly reach an agreement of on behalf of the interests of our stakeholders, comprising as they do more than a dozen corporations and their subsidiaries that are themselves receptive to agree their own individual licensing and manufacturing agreements with entities in Slacaria.

We, therefore, propose for Consortia SA to enter into a strategic alliance with Aegis Industries on a non-equity basis in the areas of research and development, raw materials and coordination; and for Sequoia Dynamics Corp., Amoskeag International Ltd., and Aerodyne Inc., to enter into their own industrial cooperation agreements with Aegis Arms and Logia Materials which will include technology transfer, reciprocal manufacturing and production sharing agreements on a case-by-case basis in response to specific needs and to support scalable production runs. Key to these will be joint investment into manufacturing centres of excellence that are new-build or upgraded from existing facilities where knowledge and expertise can be shared. Our teams are ready to immediately meet with representatives to negotiate on the details of these arrangements, and I look forward to soon being able to finalise an agreement between all sides.

Yours Sincerely,

Signed:

Dr. Jorge Esposito, President and CEO of Consortia SA
"Excellere Contende"

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:16 am

To: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia.
From: Marquess Thomas Schwarz, Ministry of The Holy Luttenried Armed Forces; Holy Duchy of Luttenried; The Empire of Common Territories.
Subject: Richmond Heights Class Acquisition Negotiation.
Encryption: Highest.

Dear Dr. McCullough,

Good day to you. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Marquess Thomas Schwarz, patriarch and Marquess of the Schwarz Family as well as Minister of the Holy Duchy's Armed Forces. I have served in my capacity as a military man for most of my life, as too did my forefathers before me. It is my greatest honor in this life to serve His Grace the Holy Duke of Luttenried as his military's highest commanding officer. My purpose in contacting your corporation today is in relation to the acquisition of a Limited Domestic Production Rights Agreement with regards to the Richmond Heights Class Landing Ship Transport.

Although home to a vibrant arms industry, and even greater marine industrial complex, we have failed to find a design proposal suitable enough to meet our current needs for Luttenried's Maritime Navy. This is why my Ministry has scoured the international market for suitable candidates to fulfill the Holy Duchy's explicit list of requirements needed in a landing transport ship. The Richmond Heights Class from Amoskeag has more than fulfilled the requirements put forth by Luttenried's Maritime Navy. We found the Richmond Heights Class compliments our current marine capabilities very well using existing vessels within the Luttenried Maritime Navy and its ability to land on unprepared beaches a major factor in our decision. Such a marine favored vessel will be prized among the Luttenried Maritime Forces. The trust we hold for an institution that works closely with the Empire leaves little room for doubt in terms of product quality; we know first hand the Consortium's top-notch quality thanks to the Empire's previously negotiated agreements allowing us to produce aircraft from this business at home. Thus, at the direction of my Holy Duke and with approval from the Empire, it is my duty to inform Consortia of our intention to establish a formal agreement with the aim of producing Richmond Heights Class Transports domestically within Luttenried.

As no stranger to the arms industry, along with the Empire, Luttenried has the means to easily produce this vessel if given the opportunity. Thus it is in our interest to negotiate a Limited Domestic Production Rights Agreement with your establishment. Our intentions are to acquire the said production agreement and award production contracts to local naval yards on a contractual basis (such as Wolf Armaments) where the vessels and their systems/equipment will be 100% manufactured within Luttenried; anything else needed within the plans will be awarded accordingly to other armaments/defense contractors within Luttenried or the Empire. Using this method, production of the vessels will be speedily done without quality or sensitive information going to the wind, your establishment earns valuable income with less work needed, and both parties come out on top. Although not technically party to this agreement because of their lack of interest in producing this vessel at this time, the Empire wishes to also sign onto this agreement given its political status as Luttenried's Overlord and in case the situation changes in the future where the Empire wishes to produce these vessels, in which case the Empire too will be abiding the terms presented in the agreement. As for payment, the Holy Duchy and Imperial Government are prepared to begin payments immediately once an agreement is made. We are prepared to pay a lump sum of $27 Billion NSD (or the sum of a one hundred vessels) up front and a $162 Million NSD royalty per vessel manufactured after the one hundredth vessel produced. With this arrangement, the Luttenried Maritime Forces will have more than the needed vessels to serve the Holy Duchy's strategic interests in the long term. Hopefully this deal is to your liking and acceptable. Thank you for your time and have pleasant day.

Sincerely, Marquess Thomas Schwarz, Ministry of The Armed Forces
(In coordination) Count Mattis Friedhold Heinrich, Ministry of Foreign Affairs for The Holy Dukedom of Luttenried
(On behalf of) Marquess Björn Reimund Kurz, Marquess of The Luttenried Maritime Forces
The Empire of Common Territories & Holy Duchy of Luttenried

Alpen Oil Company
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 21, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpen Oil Company » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:27 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Consortia SA
Customer: The Democratic United States of Alpen/Europe
Purchaser: Aiden Demon
End User: Alpen Oil Company
XGR99 Multi-Adaptive Assault Rifle
G300 Dreamtaker Heavyweight Precision Rifle
MG2020 Fire Dragon
M22HA Jackal Main Battle Tank
Type 1 Ground Combat Package
P-21A Coriolis
F/A-38A/B Sentinel
50000000 of units line 1
5000000 of units line 2
5000000 of units line 3
1000 of units line 4
3 of units line 5
5000 of units line 6
5000 of units line 7
Purchase order125 billions of dollars
2000 billions of dollars
??? billions of dollars
9 billions of dollars
45 billions of dollars
1125 billions of dollars
625 billions of dollars

Authorised by: Aiden Demon

9/27/2123 (9/27/2023)
Last edited by Alpen Oil Company on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Great state of Joseon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2023
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:49 am

To: Consortia
Subject: Product Purchase Request
Encryption: High

Greetings.

We evaluate the Typhoon ER missiles as better weapons than the SM-3 anti-ballistic missiles that we have been using. In particular, our military needs the ability to respond to hypersonic weapons. We want to strengthen our navy's air defense capabilities by purchasing the authority to manufacture Typhoon ER missiles domestically.

In addition, by operating Exemplar II Armour Phones on a trial basis in the Capital Defense Command, we want to complement the Armour Phones previously used by our military and increase our capital defense capabilities.

In addition, we would like to purchase air-to-air missiles, Amphibious Assault Ships, and Self Propelled Gun Howitzers. We look forward to your positive response.

If the purchase is approved, the missiles’ domestic production rights will be held by Daesung Aerospace.

May your business flourish.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Amoskeag Iron Works Ltd.
Sequoia Dynamics Land Systems
Synergy Exemplar
Customer: The Great Kingdom of Joseon
Purchaser: Ministry of Defense of the Great Kingdom of Joseon
End User: Royal Joseon Armed Forces
AGM-224A Nemesis(For the Air Force-New purchase)
AIM-221A Loki(For the Air Force-New purchase)
Typhoon ER anti-ballistic missile(For the Navy-New purchase)
Andromeda Class Amphibious Assault Ship All Purpose(For the Navy-New purchase)
SPGH-155 Ferōx Self Propelled Gun Howitzer(For the Army-New purchase)
Exemplar II Armour Phone(For the Capital Defense Command-New purchase)
Domestic Production Rights
Purchase order

Agreement
3,000,000,000 USD
Negotiable
Negotiable
42,000,000,000 USD
360,000,000 USD
25,000,000 USD

Authorised by: The Minister of Defense/Ms. Lee Hyeyul, The Minister of Finance/ Mr. Lim Minseok

The Land of the Morning Calm
고요한 아침의 나라

NS statistics are not standard.
Factbook / IIWiki Page / Embassy Program

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:08 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: The Most Hon. Marquess Thomas Schwarz
Customer: Holy Duchy of Luttenried
Purchaser: Ministry of The Holy Luttenried Armed Forces
End User: Luttenried Maritime Navy

My Lord,

It was with the greatest respect that our company received your recent letter of request on behalf of his Most Hon. Marquess Björn Reimund Kurz seeking to license production of the Richmond Heights landing ship in the Holy Duchy. in view of the friendly relations and high level of industrial cooperation already existing between Etoile Arcture and the Common Territories I am pleased to inform you the board of directors of Consortia and Amoskeag Ironworks have unanimously agreed to sign a limited domestic production rights agreement with a shipyard in the Holy Duchy, and have fully agreed to do make this license grant on the basis of the terms of condition and remuneration proposed in the letter.

Practically every subsystem used in the Richmond Height class can be locally made or acquired on the international arms market except for the Xiphos Inner Layer Missile System which is subject to separate licensing arrangments. As it is installed by non-deck penetrating ISO mountings and uses standard electrical and network connections it is possible to substitute the weapon for an alternative sourced locally or from the international arms market, with the most suitable being the Raytheon SeaRAM.

I remain at your disposal for any further information and please accept the assurances of my highest consideration.

Signed:

Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:43 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Ms. Lee Hyeyul, Minister of Defense; Mr. Lim Minseok, Minister of Finance
Customer: Great Kingdom of Joseon
Purchaser: Ministry of Defense

Dear Minister,

I cannot help but express my continued joy and gratitude on receiving new purchase order and licence requests from the Ministry of Defense. It is no mere formality on our part to confirm both the approval of export licenses and production licenses in all of the above cases. Aerodyne inc. has agreed to assign limited domestic production rights of the Loki and Typhoon ER missiles to Daesung Aerospace on terms privately agreed by both parties. Consortia has already received full payment and will immediately deliver via its industrial partners the rugged phone, missile and wheeled artillery system components of this order, and the long lead-time units of the Andromeda class as soon they have completed construction.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:41 am

Subject: Re: Purchase Order Request
To: Mr. Aiden Demon
From: Dr. Jorge Esposito, Chief Executive Officer, Consortia SA

Dear Mr. Aiden Demon,

our company received your recent complex order request with some interest as it is of an unusual nature by apparently coming from a private entity (Alpen Oil Company). The selling of restricted high technology arms and equipment to foreign private entities inter alia, air and ground combat systems, is heavily restricted by the Etoile Arcture government to prevent them falling into the control of non-state actors. Before export approval can be sought from and hopefully granted by our government it is necessary on our part to undertake due diligence and seek assurance that the purchaser and end user of these weapons will be the government of Alpen insomuch that the Alpen Oil Company as a state-owned company and as an extension of the government will utilise these weapons for the legitimate purposes of the self-defence of the state in accordance with international law. If such assurances are not possible, then I regret to inform you that we cannot proceed to supply any of these items. Consortia has already received export licenses regarding the small arms component of this order that does not fall under these restrictions which will be immediately delivered for the agreed contract price. I hope this matter can be resolved quickly and I fully apologise for any inconvenience or confusion we may have caused on our part.

Yours Sincerely,

Signed:

Dr. Jorge Esposito, President and CEO of Consortia SA
Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Excellere Contende"

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Sunbeat Technologies: The Ultimate Choice for Consortia Prod

Postby ViZion » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:48 pm

Sunbeat Technologies: The Ultimate Choice for Consortia Defense Products

Board of Directors of Consortia SA,

Hello from Sunbeat Technologies, the leading provider of powerful, advanced, and secure processors for the defense industry. This is a classified message - we respect that you, and your clients, seek every benefit and bit of discretion and privacy possible. This message is fully end-to-end encrypted, and all details of any deal and purchase will stay hidden unless you opt otherwise.

We are excited to offer you a chance to work with us and enhance your advanced weapons systems with our unmatched, military-grade CPU and chipsets.

You already may know that our products are designed for the most demanding applications, such as high-tech UAVs, state-of-the-art stealth bombers, 6th Generation air dominance stealth fighters and their drone wingman, and more. Our products have superior artificial intelligence, connectivity, and processing power that can handle any situation.

Our products also have an edge over other processors that use Intel or ARM architectures, which are vulnerable to security flaws such as Spectre and Meltdown. Our products use our proprietary Sunbeat architecture, which is immune to these threats. You can trust that your products are protected from hackers and won’t suffer from performance issues due to patches and fixes. With Sunbeat Technologies, you get the best of both worlds: security and performance.

Sunbeat Technologies is one of the few companies that Lyras trusts to enable Damocles Satellite Constellation capabilities in our chipsets. Our CPUs and chipsets are also the top choice of many major foreign and ViZionarian military equipment manufacturers, as well as the ViZionarian military itself.

Don’t settle for less than the best processor for your needs. We hope to hear from you soon.

Tyrone Silva
Direction of International Sales, Arms Division
Sunbeat Technologies
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:14 am

Greetings.

Under the Air Force's plan to completely organize three Bomber Wings, we need additional bombers. We would like to purchase B-90A Bombers' Domestic Production Rights to create jobs in the country due to the large number of bombers required. Like other products, the bomber's technology and information will never be provided to other countries, including allies.

In addition, we would like to purchase multipurpose helicopters, submarines, rifles, etc. We look forward to your positive response.

If the purchase is approved, the bomber’s domestic production rights will be held by Daesung Aerospace.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Amoskeag Iron Works Ltd.
Sequoia Weaponworks
B-90A Condor(For the Air Force-New purchase)
KC-99B Majestic(For the Air Force-New purchase)
MH-80A Barracuda(For the Army-New purchase)
Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine(For the Navy-New purchase)
SA-12 Viper Combat Shotgun(For the Capital Defense Command/Police Department)
GR2020 Fire Arrow(For the Capital Defense Command/Police Department)
Purchase order

Agreement
Negotiable
6,400,000,000 USD
3,840,000,000 USD
8,000,000,000 USD
11,100,000 USD
6,000,000 USD

Authorised by: The Minister of Defense/Ms. Lee Hyeyul, The Minister of Finance/ Mr. Lim Minseok

고요한 아침의 나라

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:32 am

PRESS RELEASE

Image Image Image

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, 6 October, 2023

Contact: Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer, Consortia

HARMONY CITY, E.A. -- Consortia SA announced today that three of its major stakeholders and founders - Sequoia Dynamics Corp., Amoskeag Iron Works Ltd. and Aerodyne Inc. - have under the instrument of a strategic cooperation agreement with Consortia entered into a non-equity-alliance with Aegis Industries headquartered and operating from the Empire of Slacaria in Morpheus. Under the agreement, the parties have mutually agreed to leverage their respective resources, assets and technologies in multiple defence sectors with Aegis Industries through its operating subsidiaries Aegis Arms and Logia Materials.

Dr. Jorge Esposito, President and CEO of Consortia SA stated: "The vast potential of this strategic alliance aligns with our long-term strategy to increase global manufacturing footprint in domestic and rest of the world (ROW) markets." Adding that, "[sic] it further cements the importance of our relationship with the Empire of Slacaria, expanding beyond the scope of the technology transfer and reciprocal manufacturing agreement signed between Sequoia Dynamics Corp. and Omega Inc. (Vortex Industries) in 2022 to include areas of research and innovation collaboration and knowledge exchange with new manufacturing centres of excellence in Slacaria."

Wilhelm J. Herstal, owner and manager of Aegis industries commented: "Our collaboration with Consortia is more than just a partnership; it's a bold step toward advancing military technology for the benefit of our nations and global security." Adding, "Together, Aegis and Consortia will set new benchmarks for what can be achieved when like-minded organisations come together for a common goal: the advancement of military technology for the betterment of society."

About Consortia

Consortia SA is a strategic partnership between the largest defence companies in Etoile Arcture to market and sell their products and services on the international arms market. The member businesses employ millions of highly skilled workers at hundreds of sites and facilities throughout Nova and Greater Dienstad producing products that range across every defence sector and market including the fields of marine, aerospace, ordnance and missile technology.

About Aegis Industries

Aegis Industries is a vertically integrated company privately owned by the Herstal family of Slacaria. It is the parent company of Aegis Arms, a world-class manufacturer of air, land and naval weapon systems, and of Logia Materials, a provider of critical raw materials resources and supply chain services.
"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:57 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Minister,

I am delighted to be corresponding with you again. I received the latest complex order request and letter of request from your office and are pleased to inform you that both have been receive favourably by Consortia and its stakeholders. As payment in fully has been received the small arms, rotorcraft, aircraft and long lead time units of the Lee Bum-Seok class submarine will be delivered as soon as possible. The board of directors recommended to Aerodyne Inc. to approve the assigning limited domestic production rights of the B-90A Condor heavy bomber to Daesung Aerospace which has been agreed for a sum negotiated privately by both parties.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:07 pm

Greetings.

As the Navy plans to increase the number of ships, your company would like to purchase additional ships. We want one aircraft carrier and 10 destroyers to be procured by direct purchase, and in the case of cruisers, there is a company that wants to acquire domestic production rights in Joseon. If the purchase of domestic production rights is approved, the company that will produce the cruiser is Hanyang Ocean Inc.

The National Fire Agency also wants to purchase 8 fire-fighting aircraft to respond to wide-area fire threats such as wildfires.

We will maintain security for all information and weapons technologies, including information related to domestic production rights, and technologies and information will not be transferred to other countries. We will try not to break the trust between Joseon and Consortia, and furthermore between Joseon and Etoile Arcture.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Amoskeag Iron Works Ltd.
Joseon National Fire Agency
WB-21A Cirrus(For the National Fire Agency-New Purchase)
Nova Class Multirole Aircraft Carrier(For the Navy-New purchase)
Cygnus Class Multi-Purpose Destroyer(For the Navy-New purchase)
Mako Class Fast Attack Submarine(For the Navy-New purchase)
Accension Class Global Cruiser(For the Navy-New Purchase)
ASM-180A Damocles II-Missiles(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
ASM-180A Damocles II-Aircraft(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
Purchase order

Agreement
320,000,000 USD
13,500,000,000 USD
35,000,000,000 USD
16,000,000,000 USD
Negotiable
1,500,000,000 USD
1,000,000,000 USD

고요한 아침의 나라

Asucki
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Asucki » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Asuckian Department of Defense

From Nikolas Bauer, Minister of Defense; Federal Republic of Asucki
To Dr. Gilfillan McCullough, Chief Sales Officer; Consortia

Aircraft Procurement

Greetings,

With the consistent growth of Asucki's international role, continuing modernization of our nation's Air Force and Navy has come to the forefront of the Department of Defense's priorities. Owing to the excellent reputations of all of the individual companies under Consortia's umbrella, as well as that of the partnership as a whole, Consortia has been selected as our provider of choice for this purpose. We have been recommended towards your companies by several nations within our general sphere of friendship and are certain that we will not be disappointed.

The ANS Novaera is a Wasp-class amphibious assault ship purchased by our Navy several years ago from a major power in the process of decommissioning the class in favor of newer vessels. Immediately after receiving the vessel, it was reconfigured to better suit our purposes. As a small, peaceable island nation with little requirements for amphibious capability, the Novaera was transformed to fill a role akin to that of an aircraft carrier, albeit with more restrictions as to types and quantities of aircraft useable. This is intended to expand air superiority away from solely land-based craft into our extensive maritime territory and to serve as the first line of defense against a theoretical attack on the Asuckian Isles.

The Novaera is currently capable of transporting and launching a full squadron of VTOL-capable fighters, at the expense of space which would otherwise be reserved for a marine battalion and their landing equipment. These fighters are intended to fulfill naval strike and interdiction needs as well as to support more vulnerable sea-based aircraft in the anti-submarine warfare role. Currently, Strike Fighter Squadron 11 "Drowned Fish" of the 1st Air-Naval Wing can operate 20 AV-8B "Harrier II" fighters from the Novaera, with her standard operative complement being half of that.

As our nation's role in guarding free, international trade in our maritime territory between continents of Teremara becomes more clear, however, and as the influence of hostile actors in our region continues to expand, the ability to project air power over the Middle Waters is of utmost importance. Unfortunately, our current VTOL aircraft are not capable of adequately meeting this goal, which is already highly challenging. As such, I have been authorized to purchase 20 F/A-38B Block 20 VTOL-capable advanced strike fighters for operation by SFS-11 aboard the Novaera.

This represents a sizeable investment, and, if possible, it would be preferable for payment to be made in installments. Should Aerodyne Inc. have any recommendations or other data pertaining to the usage of these fighters in this admittedly atypical role and configuration, it would be greatly appreciated. The correct order form has been completed and is enclosed below. I have no doubt that we will do more business in the future. Thank you kindly.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Customer: The Federal Republic of Asucki
Purchaser: Asuckian Department of Defense
End User: Asuckian Air Force, 1st Air-Naval Wing, 11th Strike Fighter Squadron

F/A-38B Block 2020Purchase orderUS $2,500,000,000

Authorised by:

Nikolas Bauer, Asuckian Minister of Defense
October 19 2023

Very Respectfully,
Nikolas Bauer
Asuckian Minister of Defense
Last edited by Asucki on Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recruitment Tsar for Teremara. Feel free to TG me if you'd like to know more.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:19 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Minister,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response to the latest complex order request from the Ministry of Defense. I am delighted to be able to confirm Consortia has received the necessary permission to export and and on receiving payment in full intends to deliver at the earliest opportunity the following long lead-time units: 1 Nova Class (Mudeungsan Class) aircraft carrier, 10 Cygnus Class (Kwak Jaewoo Class) destroyers, 4 Mako Class (Lee Bum-Seok Class) submarines; and the following units: 4 B747-3 Trijet aircraft with 60 ASM-180A ASAT missiles, and 8 WB-21A Cirrus firefighting air tankers.

We are especially gratified to be supplying the ASM-180A system to the Great Kingdom in addition to the earlier supply of first-generation Damocles missiles to the Royal Joseon Air Force. it is also worth noting that aircraft modifiable for use with the ASM-179A has now been expanded to include the DC-10 and MD-11 series of which many surplus decommissioned examples are available on international markets.

After due consideration of the prior sharing of nuclear technology with the Great Kingdom, the board of Consortia has recommended to Amoskeag Ironworks and Marine Steel Works to assign limited domestic production rights of the Ascension Class (Gibeolpo Class) cruiser to Hanyang Ocean Inc. As part of the compensation for these rights, both companies have included both reciprocal manufacturing and maintenance and repair sub-agreements that will make Hanyang Ocean Inc, an industrial partner to Consortia if the company approves.

It is our sincere hope through this latest contract to increase integration and industrial cooperation among our companies and nations not only for the mutual benefit of both our nations and our companies, but the wider world through improved security and stability.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:30 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mr Nikolas Bauer, Minister of Defense, Federal Republic of Asucki
Customer: Federal Republic of Asucki
Purchaser: Asuckian Department of Defense
End User: Asuckian Air Force

Dear Minister,

It has been a pleasure to receive the purchase order request from the Department of Defense. Our partner Aerodyne Inc. has assessed that there will be no difficulty integrating a full squadron of twenty F/A-38B Block 20 aircraft aboard ANS Novaera, the only requirement being a thermal spray coating to protect the flight deck.

I am happy to inform you that the government of Etoile Arcture has approved the export of all aircraft, and Aerodyne Inc. can deliver and provide conversion training to pilots and maintainers of the 1st Air-Naval Wing inclusive of the quoted contract price of US$2.5 billion. Deliveries will be staggered based on the payment schedule with our intention of completing all deliveries and training before the end of 2024 at the latest.

In regards to the unique defence needs of Asucki our company and its partners are open to further consultations on these matters.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great state of Joseon » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 pm

Greetings.

Our military is working on replacing the K55 self-propelled howitzers. As a result of the operation of Sequoia Dynamics Land Systems' SPGH-155 in our military, field personnel responded positively to the SPGH-155. Therefore, our military plans to purchase about 1,400 SPGH-155s through license production. If the purchase of domestic production rights is approved, the company that will produce the SPGH-155 is Soonyang Defense.

We would also like to purchase various missiles to be operated by our military's B-90A bombers and Accension Class Global Cruisers, Cygnus Class General-Purpose Destroyers. In the case of Tiamat and Ajax, Daesung Aerospace wants to obtain domestic production rights, and in the case of Nemesis, our military wants to obtain finished products directly from Aerodyne, Inc.

Also, our military wants to increase the efficiency of landing operations by purchasing Costaguana Class ships. There are only two command ships currently in use by our military, all of which are used for fleet command. Purchasing Costaguana Class ships is expected to increase our military's landing capabilities.

The E-20A aircraft has superior performance compared to the E-2 aircraft used by our military, and our military wants to introduce E-20A aircraft to further enhance the Navy's air operations capabilities.

In addition, our Navy wants to strengthen its maritime patrol capabilities by purchasing additional EP-21A aircraft.

We will maintain security for all information and weapons technologies, including information related to domestic production rights, and technologies and information will not be transferred to other countries. We will try not to break the trust between Joseon and Consortia, and furthermore between Joseon and Etoile Arcture.

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Aerodyne Inc.
Amoskeag Iron Works Ltd.
Sequoia Weaponworks
E-20A Pontus(For the Navy-New purchase)
EP-21A Coandă(For the Navy-New purchase)
Costaguana Class Amphibious Command Ship(For the Navy-New purchase)
SPGH-155 Ferōx Self Propelled Gun Howitzer(For the Army-New purchase)
AGM-220A Tiamat(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
AGM/RGM-223A Ajax(For the Air Force/Navy-New Purchase)
AGM-224A Nemesis(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
AGM-224B Nemesis(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
AGM-224D Nemesis(For the Air Force-New Purchase)
Purchase order

Agreement
9,600,000,000 USD
3,000,000,000 USD
18,000,000,000 USD
Negotiable
Negotiable
Negotiable
9,600,000,000 USD
3,600,000,000 USD
3,600,000,000 USD

Last edited by The Great state of Joseon on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
고요한 아침의 나라

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:33 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Minister,

It is a continual pleasure to be again be working with the government of the Great Kingdom. I am delighted to be able to both confirm the latest complex order request from the Ministry of Defense, and the conclusion of new technology transfer licensing agreements that have been made between Sequoia Dynamics and Soonyang Defense for the SPGH-155 Ferōx, and between Aerodyne Inc. and Daesung Aerospace for the AGM/BGM/RGM-223 Ajax and AGM-220 Tiamat. Consortia has also been granted permission to export to Joseon all of the requested units of the B-90A Condor, E-20A Pontus and EP-21A Coandă aircraft, AGM-224 Nemesis missile systems, and long lead-time units of the Costaguana class amphibious command ship.

Consortia is grateful for the prompt payment of all due fees by the Ministry of Finance and by the two licensing parties. All military end items and the technology data packages will be delivered at the first available opportunity, along with any technical assistance they may require.

I want to express my personal gratitude to both of the ministers and their teams for helping to facilitate the latest of what I hope will be many future agreements to be concluded between stakeholders in our respective nations.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Hrstrovokia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:07 pm

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Sequoia Weaponworks
Customer: Yugoslav Federative Republic of Hrstrovokia
Purchaser: Procurement and Sales Department, Ministry of Defence
End User: Yugoslavian Defence Forces
SA-12/89 Viper Combat Shotgun
MAG12 MK 4 Punisher Assault Shotgun
Purchase order
Purchase order

Authorised by: Natasa Tadić

Natasa Tadić - 20th of November 2023

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:41 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mz. Natasa Tadić
End User: Royal Yugoslavian Defence Forces

Dear Mz. Tadić,

I was delighted to receive the recent purchase order request for small arms from the Ministry of Defence. The neccessary permissions have been granted by our government to export the following to Hrstrovokia:
  • 100,000 SA-12/89 Viper Combat Shotgun or Gyurza-12
  • 100,000 MAG12 MK 4 Punisher Assault Shotgun or Karatel-12
The total value of this contract is confirmed to be US$435,000,000. Deliveries will commence as soon as payment by telegraphic transfer is received. Dillard Industrial Logistics will provide all freight forwarding services for this contract.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Hrstrovokia » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:59 am

ORDER REQUEST

SUPPLIER
Sequoia Weaponworks
Sequoia Defence Systems
Synergy Electrodynamics
End User: Yugoslavian Defence Forces
M84 Argus Forward Area Air Defence System
B-90A Condor Heavy Bombers
Synergy Exemplar II Armour Phone
5 million
Purchase order
Purchase order
Purchase order
30,604,000,000 total

Authorised by: Natasa Tadić

Natasa Tadić - 26th of November 2023

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:25 am

ORDER CONFIRMATION
To: Mz. Natasa Tadić
End User: Royal Yugoslavian Defence Forces

Dear Mz. Tadić,

It is my pleasure to confirm that the latest complex order request by the Ministry of Defence has been processed and authorised for export by our government. The total value of this contract is confirmed to be US$30,604,000,000. Deliveries will commence as soon as payment by telegraphic transfer is received.

Signed:

"Excellere Contende"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade