NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II v.5.0 [NEW Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri May 19, 2023 8:02 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:- snip -

It looks like I totally missed this history to add so I'm going to have it added in with the next update.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Sat May 20, 2023 10:21 am

Layarteb wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:- snip -

It looks like I totally missed this history to add so I'm going to have it added in with the next update.

No worries, my gargantuan history project is being slowly worked on by myself so I might have some more from you before the next update.
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Sun May 21, 2023 5:05 am

Since I seem to have forgotten to post this earlier... As being roleplayed in Flames of Autumn and pursuant to agreement made on the Discord, I am confirming the transfer of the following territories:

Freistaat-Ostafrika wrote:Follwing the discussions on Discord, I would like to claim the following:

Earth II
New Claim Form

Please fill out the below form to place a new claim unrelated to a new application. This form is only for members of Earth II who have Established Claims. Make sure you do the math on your claims and post it in square kilometers or km². Separate all claims with their own list bullet. You do not have to do the math on the individual pieces of the claim, only the claim as a whole.

• Claim Total (km²): 114,867km
    • Armenia (Ararat, Gegharkunik, Syunik, Tavush, and Vayots Dzor) - 16,957km
    • Azerbaijan - 86,600km
    • Georgia (Kakheti) - 11,310km

This is to be played out in Cot's thread, The Flames of Autumn, as part of the general Caucasus Crisis thing whatsit.

Transferring to Freistaat-Ostafrika:
  • Armenia (Ararat, Gegharkunik, Syunik, Tavush, Vayots Dzor)
  • Azerbaijan
  • Georgia (Kakheti)

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:
Freistaat-Ostafrika wrote:Follwing the discussions on Discord, I would like to claim the following:

Earth II
New Claim Form

Please fill out the below form to place a new claim unrelated to a new application. This form is only for members of Earth II who have Established Claims. Make sure you do the math on your claims and post it in square kilometers or km². Separate all claims with their own list bullet. You do not have to do the math on the individual pieces of the claim, only the claim as a whole.

• Azerbaijan - 86,600km

This is to be played out in Cot's thread, The Flames of Autumn, as part of the general Caucasus Crisis thing whatsit.

Following this, I’m claiming the remainder of Georgia and the remainder of Armenia. If a specific breakdown is required, please advise. Will also be played out in this thread.

Transferring to -The United Federation of Nations-:
  • Armenia (Aragatsotn, Armavir, Kotayk, Lori, Shirak, Yerevan)
  • Georgia (Abkhazia, Adjara, Guria, Imereti, Kvemo Kartli, Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti, Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Tbilisi)

I apologize for the lateness of this confirmation.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sun May 21, 2023 5:08 am

Cotland wrote:Since I seem to have forgotten to post this earlier... As being roleplayed in Flames of Autumn and pursuant to agreement made on the Discord, I am confirming the transfer of the following territories:

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Azerbaijan - 86,600km

• Azerbaijan
  • Georgia (Kakheti)

Acknowledged and appreciated.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat May 27, 2023 8:09 pm

At the request of Freistaat-Ostafrika, threads related to Mexico, the Philippines, and the Marianas can no longer contain references to the Triads or the UER. As a result, these threads are effectively non-canon, ultimately erasing the current, working situation in the Philippines and the Marianas. To some effect, Mexico is affected the same as the LSP requires the Triads to exist in their past, current, and future intended forms. The threads below will now be considered non-canon. As a result, the following changes have to take effect. More details to come, a lot of rework to do so it'll take some time.

• Marianas: No claim has yet been completed so a new thread will need to be scoped out and posted.
  • Mexico: Mexico will have to be reworked from a history POV. Details to come on the Discord but there will be a thread to discuss how Mexico shapes from the 19th century to modern day.
  • Philippines: The current situation in the Philippines of a stratocratic, anti-Columbian nation is effectively removed as all threads referencing this ultimately go back to Triad & UER support. So Philippines, having a completed claim, will be blank slated and inserted into my history. That'll need to be reworked so very TBD there as well.

If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

-The United Federation of Nations-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Tue May 30, 2023 1:06 am

Cotland wrote:Since I seem to have forgotten to post this earlier... As being roleplayed in Flames of Autumn and pursuant to agreement made on the Discord, I am confirming the transfer of the following territories:

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Azerbaijan - 86,600km

• Azerbaijan
  • Georgia (Kakheti)

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:
Following this, I’m claiming the remainder of Georgia and the remainder of Armenia. If a specific breakdown is required, please advise. Will also be played out in this thread.

Transferring to -The United Federation of Nations-:
  • Armenia (Aragatsotn, Armavir, Kotayk, Lori, Shirak, Yerevan)
  • Georgia (Abkhazia, Adjara, Guria, Imereti, Kvemo Kartli, Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti, Samegrelo-Zemo Svaneti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Tbilisi)

I apologize for the lateness of this confirmation.

Confirmed

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:09 am

Layarteb wrote:
Earth II
New Thread Announcement Form

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]The Handover of the Sinai
  • Thread Owner(s): Layarteb & Itailian_Maifias
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim
  • Synopsis: The Empire of Columbia hands over the Sinai Peninsula to the Empire of Britannia after the expiration of the 30-yr Treaty of Cairo
  • Miscellaneous Notes: Not much to it, giving IM the Sinai back with the exception of the Suez Canal Zone and 1 air base.

From this thread, I hereby transfer ownership of the following claims to Itailian Maifias:
  • Egypt (Port Said)
  • Egypt (Sinai Peninsula [part])
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:57 pm

Earth II

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]Mexico History Discussion (OOC)
  • Thread Owner(s): Everyone?
  • Classification Tag(s): History, OOC
  • Synopsis: Discuss the history revision of Mexico
  • Miscellaneous Notes: Come one, come all.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:45 pm

Earth II
Current Update

Updates Actioned
  • Chrinthanium
    • [Post] Acknowledged, changing the account to Grand California.
  • Cotland
    • [Post] Claims transferred.
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post] Claims updated.
  • Grand California
    • [Post] Thread added.
    • [Post] Population updated.
    • [Post] Claims transferred.
  • -The United Federation of Nations-
    • [Post] Claims updated.

Special Announcements
Earth II Historical Canon

While adding the history for Itailian Maifias into the canon thread, I noticed that there is a large amount of detritus within our historical canon, both from nations that no longer exist as well as active nations who longer control specific territories or areas. What that means, ultimately, is that we all need to look at what was in there, which, admittedly, wasn't a lot. So here is a player-by-player status update on what I did.

• Cotland: All solo and shared [except FO] history looked fine, retained.
  • Evangelium: All solo history looked fine, retained; cooperative history with Mexico and Layarteb is TBD now with the revision to the Mexico (NPC) history.
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika: A good amount of solo history seemed to still concern African territories no longer in possession so I did not retain it; cooperative history with Cotland also had African colony mention and was not retained; Layarteb shared history needs further plucking to remove Philippines so will be reviewed and readded; UFN shared history referenced no longer held colonies and may have been from UFN as North America version, which does not exist
  • Grand California: No history present
  • Itailian Maifias: All solo history was retained (aka I added it finally) as well as shared history with Cotland
  • Layarteb: Oy vey! Who knows what is and isn't valid anymore, nothing retained for now; going to take a while to go through this
  • Pyschotika: No history present
  • Thrashia: No history present
  • -The United Federation of Nations-: All existing history was from past iterations no longer active or valid; nothing was retained
  • Yanitza: No history present
  • Mexico (NPC): See discussion thread
  • Yemen (NPC): All history retained

So, on the topic of Mexico, please see the thread to discuss the revision of the Mexico (NPC) history. We started something on Discord but I'd like to continue that discussion on the forums so that we have a record of it accessible to all members in the future.

I have posted a new Historical Canon thread and renamed the old one as ARCHIVE. This was done to make it so no one lost anything. You can reference something here to review if you want to change and/or add in the future. This will be denoted as such in the Earth II Threads post.

Current Update: Sat Jul 08, 2023 21:44 [UTC-4]
Last Update: Mon Mar 27, 2023 00:13 [UTC-4]
Page 20

Evangelium
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Evangelium » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:01 pm

Evangelium wrote:
Evangelium wrote:
Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 15,731,658
    • D.R.Congo (Kongo Central)
    • Angola (Cabinda)
    • Angola (Zaire)
    • Angola (Uige)
    • Angola (Bengo)
    • Angola (Luanda)
    • Angola (Cuanza Norte)
    • Angola (Cuanza Sul)
    • Angola (Benguela)
    • Angola (Namibe)
    • Argentina
    • Bolivia
    • Brazil (incl. islands)
    • Chile (incl. islands)
    • Ecuador (minus Galapagos Is.)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Annobon)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Bioko Norte)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Bioko Sur)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Litoral)
    • Guinea-Bissau
    • Paraguay
    • Peru
    • São Tomé and Príncipe
    • Senegal (Ziguinchor)
    • Senegal (Sedhiou)
    • Senegal (Kolda)
    • Uruguay
  • Occupation Total (km²): 216,769
    • Nigeria (Bayelsa)
    • Nigeria (Rivers)
    • Nigeria (Imo)
    • Nigeria (Abia)
    • Nigeria (Akwa Ibom)
    • Nigeria (Cross River)
    • Cameroon (Southwest)
    • Cameroon (Littoral)
    • Cameroon (South)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Centro Sur)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Kie-Ntem)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Wele-Nzas)
    • Gabon (Estuaire)
    • Gabon (Ogooue-Maritime)

Earth II
Factbook Update

Changes in bold

• Nation Name: Federal Union of New Iberia
  • Demonym: New Iberian
  • Capital: Bosco
  • Founding Date: August 30, 1824
  • Official Language(s): Portuñol
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Christianity
  • Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
  • Head of State: Emperor Juan II
  • Head of Government: multiple
  • Constitution: Yes
  • Legislature Type: semi-bicameral
  • Economy Type: Distributism
  • Population: 383,405,000
  • Currency: New Iberian real (Rs$)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: 308
  • Internet TLD: .ni
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 24 nautical miles
  • Aircraft Registration Code: NI
  • Military Size: 3,416,100
    • Active Personnel: 886,000
    • Reserve Personnel: 2,530,100
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: No
    • Biological: No
    • Radiological: No
    • Nuclear: No

Earth II

[*]As the Music Swells
  • Thread Owner(s): Evangelium
  • Location: Africa (Central Africa); Africa (West Africa); Western Hemisphere (South America)
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim, History
  • Synopsis: The growth of Tawantin and its union with Santa Cruz include not only the voices of those taught in schools but also the stories of historically marginalized peoples, who were incorporated into these realms. Specifically, the stories of enslaved persons and indigenous people add to the telling of history and national identity.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: My "occupation" claims are also included here, but they're not occupations in the literal sense in the story itself. "Occupation" is the Earth II categorization for these claims.

Completed.
Last edited by Evangelium on Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you're interested in the longest-running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
A Homeland for the People | As the Music Swells | The Bicentennial Threat

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:07 pm

Excellent! Will capture in the next update.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Evangelium
Secretary

Postby Evangelium » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:39 am

Earth II

[*]The Bicentennial Threat
  • Location: Africa | Central || Western Hemisphere | South America
  • Classification Tag(s): Story
  • Synopsis: When one of the king's grandsons is kidnapped by a domestic organization known as La Voz da Razon, Agent Cristóbal Sepúlveda of the New Iberia Federal Public Security Department must work with an interagency task force to determine who this group is, what they want, and bring those responsible to justice.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: It's mostly closed, but there are a few spots where international cooperation is possible.
If you're interested in the longest-running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:55 am

Its pretty quiet in here...

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:17 am

I'd like to make the following changes to my claim:

To Itailian Mafias, I am transferring: India (Kerala, Lakshadweep Islands, Puducherry [Mahé District]), Oman, and United Arab Emirates. I don't really need them, and Maifias will undoubtedly get more use out of them.

To -The United Federation of Nations-, I am transferring: Armenia (Ararat, Gegharkunik, Syunik, Tavush, Vayots Dzor), Azerbaijan, and Georgia (Kakheti). These territories were transferred by Cotland to me (and the transfer was acknowledged), so they can be transferred on. The Caucasus thread became a mess for several reasons, so I just want to divest myself of everything that I have in the region.

Into Free Claim, I am placing: Burundi (I dropped it before so it shouldn't be in my claim at all, it isn't mine on the map), Guinea-Bissau, Seychelles, and Tonga. I am dropping my claim on Bahrain, Guinea, Liberia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Sierra Leone.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:56 am

Freistaat-Ostafrika wrote:I'd like to make the following changes to my claim:

To Itailian Mafias, I am transferring: India (Kerala, Lakshadweep Islands, Puducherry [Mahé District]), Oman, and United Arab Emirates. I don't really need them, and Maifias will undoubtedly get more use out of them.

To -The United Federation of Nations-, I am transferring: Armenia (Ararat, Gegharkunik, Syunik, Tavush, Vayots Dzor), Azerbaijan, and Georgia (Kakheti). These territories were transferred by Cotland to me (and the transfer was acknowledged), so they can be transferred on. The Caucasus thread became a mess for several reasons, so I just want to divest myself of everything that I have in the region.

Into Free Claim, I am placing: Burundi (I dropped it before so it shouldn't be in my claim at all, it isn't mine on the map), Guinea-Bissau, Seychelles, and Tonga. I am dropping my claim on Bahrain, Guinea, Liberia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Sierra Leone.

Acknowledged!

Also, with these new territories available, I’d like to claim Bahrain and Qatar

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:13 pm

Acknowledged, and I appreciate the consideration :)
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:34 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:

Acknowledged, and I appreciate the consideration :)

No worries :)

Evangelium
Secretary

Postby Evangelium » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:10 pm

I claim Guinea-Bisseau and adding three contiguous areas of Senegal retconned into my claims thread for Africa.

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 15,731,658
    • D.R.Congo (Kongo Central)
    • Angola (Cabinda)
    • Angola (Zaire)
    • Angola (Uige)
    • Angola (Bengo)
    • Angola (Luanda)
    • Angola (Cuanza Norte)
    • Angola (Cuanza Sul)
    • Angola (Benguela)
    • Angola (Namibe)
    • Argentina
    • Bolivia
    • Brazil (incl. islands)
    • Chile (incl. islands)
    • Ecuador (minus Galapagos Is.)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Annobon)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Bioko Norte)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Bioko Sur)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Litoral)
    • Guinea-Bissau
    • Paraguay
    • Peru
    • São Tomé and Príncipe
    • Senegal (Ziguinchor)
    • Senegal (Sedhiou)
    • Senegal (Kolda)
    • Uruguay
  • Occupation Total (km²): 216,769
    • Nigeria (Bayelsa)
    • Nigeria (Rivers)
    • Nigeria (Imo)
    • Nigeria (Abia)
    • Nigeria (Akwa Ibom)
    • Nigeria (Cross River)
    • Cameroon (Southwest)
    • Cameroon (Littoral)
    • Cameroon (South)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Centro Sur)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Kie-Ntem)
    • Equatorial Guinea (Wele-Nzas)
    • Gabon (Estuaire)
    • Gabon (Ogooue-Maritime)

Earth II
Factbook Update

Changes in bold

• Nation Name: Federal Union of New Iberia
  • Demonym: New Iberian
  • Capital: Bosco
  • Founding Date: August 30, 1824
  • Official Language(s): Portuñol
  • Largest Religion: Christianity
  • Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
  • Head of State: Emperor Juan II
  • Head of Government: multiple
  • Legislature Type: semi-bicameral
  • Economy Type: Distributism
  • Population: 383,405,000
  • Currency: New Iberian real (Rs$)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: 308
  • Internet TLD: .ni
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 24 nautical miles
  • Aircraft Registration Code: NI
  • Military Size: 3,416,100
    • Active Personnel: 886,000
    • Reserve Personnel: 2,530,100
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: No
    • Biological: No
    • Radiological: No
    • Nuclear: No

Earth II

[*]As the Music Swells
  • Location: Africa (Central Africa); Africa (West Africa); Western Hemisphere (South America)
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim, History
  • Synopsis: The growth of Tawantin and its union with Santa Cruz include not only the voices of those taught in schools but also the stories of historically marginalized peoples, who were incorporated into these realms. Specifically, the stories of enslaved persons and indigenous people add to the telling of history and national identity.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: My "occupation" claims are also included here, but they're not occupations in the literal sense in the story itself. "Occupation" is the Earth II categorization for these claims.
Last edited by Evangelium on Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:07 am

Earth II

[*]Brothers in Arms
  • Thread Owner(s): -United Federation of Nations-
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim
  • Synopsis: As the United Federation of Nations prepares to welcomes its two newest members, the threat posed by Al-Shams becomes more and more urgent for both existing members and those about to join…
  • Miscellaneous Notes:

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:31 pm

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 3,505,547km
    • Kazakhstan
    • Russia (Bashkortostan Republic, Chelyabinsk Oblast, Kurgan Oblast, Orenburg Oblast, Sakhalin Oblast, Samara Oblast, Saratov Oblast, Volgograd Oblast)

Sakhalin Oblast will be claimed as an existing part of the UER. The rest will be claimed as a ‘Greater Kazakhstan’ that is finally signing a “no limits alliance” with the UER, with associated shenanigans of course. Pyschotika was deleted due to inactivity back in May, so the land is free. A claim thread will be posted in due time :)

EDIT: Added a couple more Russian territories and updated the claim total.
Last edited by Freistaat-Ostafrika on Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby -The United Federation of Nations- » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:59 pm

Not a full swap, but rather a RETCON and some territorial changes, but figured it best to post new stat-bloc for Lay's sanity. Will be changing NS profile as well, will be obvious which one and will confirm in future post to this:

Earth II
Claim RETCON

Section 1: National Factbook

• Nation Name: Greater Eurasian Union
  • Demonym: Eurasian
  • Capital: Constantinople
  • Founding Date: TBC
  • Official Language(s): English (originally as a lingua franca)
  • Largest Religion: TBC
  • Government Type: Federal Dominant-party Stratocracy
  • Head of State: High Commissioner
  • Head of Government: High Commissioner
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral
  • Economy Type: Mixed Market Economy (some planned aspects)
  • Population: 370,233,768
  • Currency: Eurasian Credit
  • Summer Time: Yes
  • Calling Code: +??
  • Internet TLD: .GEU
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 Nautical Miles (Territorial)
  • Aircraft Registration Code: GEU
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: TBC
    • Reserve Personnel: TBC
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes

Section 2: Land Claims

Land Claims
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Leichenstein
  • Austria
  • Slovenia
  • Malta
  • Romania
  • Hungary
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Serbia
  • Kosovo
  • Montenegro
  • North Macedonia
  • Albania
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • Syria
  • Jordan
  • Iraq
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Georgia

[/list]

-Greater Eurasian Union-
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby -Greater Eurasian Union- » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:29 am

-The United Federation of Nations- wrote:Not a full swap, but rather a RETCON and some territorial changes, but figured it best to post new stat-bloc for Lay's sanity. Will be changing NS profile as well, will be obvious which one and will confirm in future post to this:

Earth II
Claim RETCON

Section 1: National Factbook

• Nation Name: Greater Eurasian Union
  • Demonym: Eurasian
  • Capital: Constantinople
  • Founding Date: TBC
  • Official Language(s): English (originally as a lingua franca)
  • Largest Religion: TBC
  • Government Type: Federal Dominant-party Stratocracy
  • Head of State: High Commissioner
  • Head of Government: High Commissioner
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral
  • Economy Type: Mixed Market Economy (some planned aspects)
  • Population: 370,233,768
  • Currency: Eurasian Credit
  • Summer Time: Yes
  • Calling Code: +??
  • Internet TLD: .GEU
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 Nautical Miles (Territorial)
  • Aircraft Registration Code: GEU
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: TBC
    • Reserve Personnel: TBC
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes

Section 2: Land Claims

Land Claims
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Leichenstein
  • Austria
  • Slovenia
  • Malta
  • Romania
  • Hungary
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Bulgaria
  • Croatia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Serbia
  • Kosovo
  • Montenegro
  • North Macedonia
  • Albania
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • Syria
  • Jordan
  • Iraq
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Georgia

[/list]

This will be my new account.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:50 am

Earth II

[*]Alliances and Rivalries [Earth II]
  • Thread Owner(s): Freistaat-Ostafrika
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim, Story
  • Synopsis: As relations deepen between the United Eastasian Republic and the Eternal Republic of Greater Kazakhstan, rivalries of a more personal nature develop within the upper echelons of society.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: If you'd like to post something small or have greater involvement than that, please discuss it with me first and don't just jump in without warning.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:07 pm

All claims are approved.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

-Greater Eurasian Union-
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby -Greater Eurasian Union- » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:55 am

Earth II

[*]Changing of the Guard
  • Thread Owner(s): -Greater Eurasian Union-
  • Classification Tag(s): Introduction/Claim
  • Synopsis: As a new High Commissioner is sworn into office, the Greater Eurasian Union turns the page on one chapter of its history. Yet, as the GEU strides forwards into a new era, the new High Commissioner will face challenges, though different, that are no less intense than his predecessors.
  • Miscellaneous Notes:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents