NATION

PASSWORD

Deathfallian Embassies & Consulates

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Deathfall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Deathfallian Embassies & Consulates

Postby Deathfall » Sun May 28, 2023 7:49 pm

Hello everyone! I'm getting back into forum roleplay and want to find more folx to roleplay with, and this embassy thread serves as a starting point to facilitate that. Please be realistic and reasonable when applying.
Consulates are temporarily unavailable. Find out more about Deathfall here.

Code: Select all
[size=110][b][u]National Information[/u][/b][/size]
[list][*][b]Full Name of Nation:[/b]
[*][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[*][b]Government Type:[/b]
[*][b]Economy Type:[/b]
[*][b]Capital of Nation:[/b]
[*][b]Short Overview of Nation:[/b]
[*][b]Name & Title of Head of State:[/b]
[*][b]Name & Title of Head of Government:[/b]
[*][b]Name & Title of Government Official in charge of foreign relations:[/b]
[*][b]Are there any anti-discrimination laws in your country to protect racial, ethnic, religious, LGBTQ+ individuals?[/b]
[*][b]Does your country respect the rule of law?[/b]
[*][b]Does your country grant any rights and immunities to your citizens?[/b]
[*][b]Notes:[/b]

[i]In lieu of providing the aforementioned, you may provide a link to any factbook, forum post, or another piece of information that would answer most of these questions next to the "Short Overview of Nation" question.[/i]

[size=110][b][u]Diplomatic Information[/u][/b][/size]
[i]If you wish to enter into any of these agreements or other related things, please put "Yes" next to each respective agreement you wish to enter into or "No" if not. If there are any agreements or other related things that are not here that you wish to enter into with Deathfall, you may state them as well and put "Proposed" next to such agreement.[/i]

[*][b]Non-Aggression Pact?[/b]
[*][b]Mutual Defense Pact?[/b]
[*][b]Mutual Legal Assistance?[/b]
[*][b]Scientific and Cultural Exchange?[/b]
[*][b]Free Trade?[/b]
[*][b]Visa-Free Travel?[/b]
[*][b]Intelligence Sharing?[/b]

[*][b]Please tell us about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall?[/b]
[*][b]Would you like us to establish a reciprocal embassy?[/b]
[*][b]Any special requests?[/b]

[size=110][b][u]Mission Information[/u][/b][/size]
[i]For building type, you may have either an office in an office building, a plot of land to build on, a small chancery, or a large chancery.[/i]

[*][b]Number and type of diplomatic staff:[/b]
[*][b]Number and type of service staff:[/b]
[*][b]Number and type of security staff:[/b]
[*][b]Number and type of vehicles:[/b]
[*][b]Number and type of weapons:[/b]
[*][b]Additional needs:[/b]
[*][b]Will the Mission have anything that might be prohibited?[/b]
[*][b]Any other information about the Mission?[/b]

[size=110][b][u]Ambassador's Information[/u][/b][/size]
[*][b]Name:[/b]
[*][b]Gender:[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's spouse (if any):[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's family (if any):[/b]
[*][b]Are there any health or security concerns on the part of the Ambassador?[/b]
[*][b]Is there anything that the Ambassador will bring into Deathfall? If so, please declare such.[/b]
[*][b]Any other information about the Ambassador?[/b]

Your patience as I try and make this thread look better and be more informative is appreciated.
Need something from me? Send me a Telegram!
Deathfall Jacob They/Them/Theirs Pronouns
Centre-left moderate Austin, Texas, United States of America
Former Principal-Agent primus inter pares of Anarchy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Sun May 28, 2023 7:54 pm

Reserved

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Sun May 28, 2023 7:59 pm

Reserved_2

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Mon May 29, 2023 7:53 am

/bump

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Mon May 29, 2023 10:07 am

National Information
[list][*]Full Name of Nation: The United States of Ibica
[*]Nation Name: Ibica
[*]Government Type: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
[*]Economy Type: Mixed-Market Capitalism
[*]Capital of Nation: Willmington
[*]Short Overview of Nation: Expansive nation covering 2/3rds of the Continent of Ibica. Formed by the merger of 5 seperate nations, 3 kingdoms and 2 republic, we as a young country inherited a colonial empire. As the nation matured we invested into these colonies to become their own nations (Such as Cheirol) or fully intergated into the federation (such as Edward Island). While having outgrown colonial ambitions, Ibica still desires to be a major player on the world stage. At home, the nation is very developed, with the economy varying wildly based on the region. Rural East Monroe is very dependant on mining, while cities such as St. Clarke are focused entirely on service indutries.
[*]Name & Title of Head of State: President Todd Hunter
[*]Name & Title of Head of Government: same as above
[*]Name & Title of Government Official in charge of foreign relations: Secretary of State Darrel Blackbourne
[*]Are there any anti-discrimination laws in your country to protect racial, ethnic, religious, LGBTQ+ individuals? Yes; there are basic protections in federal law, with some states having stronger protections based on whether or not they are "right to work" states.
[*]Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes
[*]Does your country grant any rights and immunities to your citizens? Many
[*]Notes: Non at this time

In lieu of providing the aforementioned, you may provide a link to any factbook, forum post, or another piece of information that would answer most of these questions next to the "Short Overview of Nation" question. This should cover anything I forgot

Diplomatic Information
If you wish to enter into any of these agreements or other related things, please put "Yes" next to each respective agreement you wish to enter into or "No" if not. If there are any agreements or other related things that are not here that you wish to enter into with Deathfall, you may state them as well and put "Proposed" next to such agreement.

[*]Non-Aggression Pact? Yes
[*]Mutual Defense Pact? Yes
[*]Mutual Legal Assistance? Yes
[*]Scientific and Cultural Exchange? Yes
[*]Free Trade? Yes
[*]Visa-Free Travel? Yes
[*]Intelligence Sharing? Yes

[*]Please tell us about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall? To further interests in our mutual relationship, improve the relationship with your government, and improve our image abroad.
[*]Would you like us to establish a reciprocal embassy? Already Done
[*]Any special requests? Not at this time
[*]Notes: None

Mission Information
For building type, you may have either an office in an office building, a plot of land to build on, a small chancery, or a large chancery. Large Chancery on a Plot of Land

[*]Number and type of diplomatic staff: 60
[*]Number and type of service staff: 30
[*]Number and type of security staff: 20
[*]Number and type of vehicles: 10 Royal Motors Highlander SUVs, 10 Alhambra Sedans
[*]Number and type of weapons: 20 Grouse handguns, 20 Tasers
[*]Additional needs: None
[*]Will the Mission have anything that might be prohibited? No
[*]Any other information about the Mission? None
[*]Notes: Not at this time

Ambassador's Information
[*]Name: Zackery Berry
[*]Gender: Male
[*]Ambassador's spouse (if any): Wife Jessica Berry
[*]Ambassador's family (if any): Son Allen Berry (14)
[*]Are there any health or security concerns on the part of the Ambassador? None
[*]Is there anything that the Ambassador will bring into Deathfall? If so, please declare such. Their pet lab, Max
[*]Any other information about the Ambassador? N/a
[*]Notes: None

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue May 30, 2023 6:43 am

NOTE VERBALE
  
Note Nr. 3 of Whitsun, 2023.

His Erbonian Majesty’s Foreign Office presents its compliments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism and Trade of the Democratic Union of Deathfall and has the honour to acknowledge the receipt of the Ministry’s Note 4046 of 2023 dated May 27th, 2023 which reads as follows, to wit :—

“The Deathfallian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism & Trade presents its compliments to His Erbonian Majesty’s Foreign Office and has the honor to inform the Kingdom of the position of the Union as to the Kingdom and potential relations between our countries.” &c. &c.

The Foreign Office notes the reaffirmation of the position of the Union as previously related in the Ministry’s Note No. 10 of 2021 dated December 8th, 2021 as it relates to the status of homosexual men in the Kingdom and also that the position of the Union is that this does not constitute a barrier to diplomatic relations between our two States.

The Foreign Office expresses its full agreement that mutual diplomatic relations focussed on the protection of the nationals and residents of our two States and other protected persons in either State are desirable with the aim of attaining to a mutual understanding of cultural and economic differences between our two States.

The Foreign Office notes with regret that the Union is unwilling to accredit an Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Court of St. Michael’sgate nor to receive an Ambassadour Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary or Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of His Erbonian Majesty at this time. The Foreign Office further prays that the Ministry explain further what “promise” is sought from the Kingdom as the Foreign Office is unaware of any ultimate prohibition on the emigration of free Nortchmen.

The Foreign Office has the honour to convey His Majesty’s Government’s agreement to the arrangements in paragraphs five to eight of the aforementioned Note 4046 in principle. The Foreign Office also conveys the Government’s gratuity for the offer for arrangements for visa-free travel between the Union and the Kingdom and vice versa but notes that such offer is declined and affirms that the policy of the Kingdom is to require charta visæ for the entry of all aliens to the Kingdom except those to which certain especial arrangements apply.

The Foreign Office has the honour to note the appointment of the Right Honourable Senator Archer Black, Shadow Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Tourism & Trade of the Union to act as temporary Head of the Union’s Mission to the Kingdom.

His Erbonian Majesty’s Foreign Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism and Trade of the Democratic Union of Deathfall the assurances of its highest consideration.

Lendert-with-Cadell,
May 30th, 2023.
  
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Tue May 30, 2023 3:58 pm

Minister Pheonix Howell,
The Democratic Union of Deathfall

Dear Minister Howell,

I hope this communique finds you in good health and high spirits. It is with great pleasure and anticipation that I write to inform you of our decision to send an ambassador to participate in the The Democratic Union of Deathfall Embassy Program. This program presents a valuable opportunity to strengthen the bilateral relations between our two nations and foster a deeper understanding of our respective cultures. After careful consideration and consultation with our diplomatic corps, we have selected Ambassador Scott Shaffer to represent Hundredstar in the The Democratic Union of Deathfall Embassy Program. Ambassador Shaffer possesses extensive experience in international diplomacy and a deep commitment to advancing the friendship and cooperation between our countries.

The The Democratic Union of Deathfall Embassy Program offers a platform for enhanced dialogue, cultural exchange, and collaboration on various areas of mutual interest. We believe that through this program, we can further promote economic partnerships, educational exchanges, and people-to-people connections between our nations. We kindly request your assistance in facilitating the necessary arrangements for Ambassador Shaffer's deployment to the Principality of The Democratic Union of Deathfall. This includes securing appropriate diplomatic status, ensuring a smooth transition and integration into the embassy, and providing any necessary support during their tenure.

We are confident that Ambassador Shaffer will serve as an excellent representative of Hundredstar and contribute significantly to the success of the The Democratic Union of Deathfall Embassy Program. We eagerly anticipate the positive outcomes that will arise from this endeavor and the strengthened ties it will foster between our governments and people. We express our sincere gratitude for your ongoing commitment to nurturing our bilateral relationship. We look forward to working closely with you to further deepen the bonds of friendship and cooperation between our nations.

Please accept, Minister Howell, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Signed
Ian Stromguards
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Flowerstacks Mansion, Sir Hornburry Avenue, Bledllyn, The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar

National Information
  • Full Name of Nation: The Peaceful Realm of Hundredstar
  • Nation Name: Hundredstar
  • Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
  • Economy Type: Free Trade
  • Capital of Nation: Bledllyn
  • Short Overview of Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=671252
  • Name & Title of Head of State: King Xavier II
  • Name & Title of Head of Government: Dr. Rachel van Tailcourts
  • Name & Title of Government Official in charge of foreign relations: Minister Ian Stromguards
  • Are there any anti-discrimination laws in your country to protect racial, ethnic, religious, LGBTQ+ individuals? No
  • Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes
  • Does your country grant any rights and immunities to your citizens? No
  • Notes: NA

In lieu of providing the aforementioned, you may provide a link to any factbook, forum post, or another piece of information that would answer most of these questions next to the "Short Overview of Nation" question.

Diplomatic Information
    If you wish to enter into any of these agreements or other related things, please put "Yes" next to each respective agreement you wish to enter into or "No" if not. If there are any agreements or other related things that are not here that you wish to enter into with Deathfall, you may state them as well and put "Proposed" next to such agreement.
  • Non-Aggression Pact? Yes
  • Mutual Defense Pact? No
  • Mutual Legal Assistance? No
  • Scientific and Cultural Exchange? Yes
  • Free Trade? Yes
  • Visa-Free Travel? No
  • Intelligence Sharing? No
  • Please tell us about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall? The goal of our diplomatic mission in Deathfall is to strengthen bilateral relations, promote mutual understanding and cooperation, and foster economic, cultural, and political ties between our two nations.
  • Would you like us to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes
  • Any special requests? No
  • Notes: No

Mission Information
    For building type, you may have either an office in an office building, a plot of land to build on, a small chancery, or a large chancery.
  • Number and type of diplomatic staff: 10
  • Number and type of service staff: 5
  • Number and type of security staff: 7 operators from Diplomatic Global Protection Directorate
  • Number and type of vehicles: Equipments
  • Number and type of weapons: Equipments
  • Additional needs: No
  • Will the Mission have anything that might be prohibited? No
  • Any other information about the Mission? We like a plot of land to build a small chancery
  • Notes: No

Ambassador's Information
  • Name: Ambassador Scott Shaffer
  • Ambassador's spouse (if any): wife, Dr. Amanda
  • Ambassador's family (if any): NA
  • Are there any health or security concerns on the part of the Ambassador? No
  • Is there anything that the Ambassador will bring into Deathfall? If so, please declare such. Standard items, nothing dangerous
  • Any other information about the Ambassador? Ambassador Shaffer, male, Hundredstar nationality, formerly served as ambassador to Priangan, Wataniah, and Deputy Chief of Mission to Balashov
  • Notes: NA

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:46 am

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism, and Trade of the Democratic Union of Deathfall
From: Office of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria
Subject: Application for Embassy Relations
Dear Phoenix Howell,

I hope that this communiqué finds you well. I write to your Excellency with the intention of the establishment of an embassy of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria in the Democratic Union of Deathfall. With the Democratic Union of Deathfall being a nation prioritising democracy and civil rights in its affairs, as referenced in the Note promulgated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tourism, and Trade on the criteria for embassies, it seems natural that the People’s Republic of Kenmoria, being a nation that focusses upon the same in its founding ideals, should have an embassy therewith.

Following careful and thorough consideration of candidates in the Office of Foreign Affairs, I have selected Léandre Pape as the proposed ambassador. As a national representative, he possesses considerable experience of high quality, and it is felt that he is the ideal choice for a representative to the Democratic Union of Deathfall. Various other staff are being sent with him, as detailed in the application attached thereto, and all have been selected with the utmost care and attention.

I seek on behalf of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria agreements relating to non-aggression, scientific exchange, and sharing of certain intelligence. The ambassadorial programme of the Democratic Union of Deathfall provides an ideal platform for these negotiations to be conducted. As such, I wish to express my gratitude for the availability of this process to the People’s Republic of Kenmoria, and I look forward with anticipation to working with you.

Please accepted my assurances of the highest consideration.

Yours most faithfully,
Comrade Flo Pettelier
First Delegate of the Communist Party of Kenmoria on Foreign Affairs

National Information
  • Full Name of Nation: The People’s Republic of Kenmoria
  • Nation Name: Kenmoria
  • Government Type: One-party direct democracy with parliamentary characteristics
  • Economy Type: Statist communism
  • Capital of Nation: Mensun
  • Short Overview of Nation: Kenmoria as a nation was formed from the union of seven kingdoms, through a series of political allegiances and royal intermarriages, several centuries ago. This union experienced rapid economic growth from profitable trade with its Anglophone and Francophone neighbours, absorbing both their cultures, as well as transitioning from a feudal economy to a capitalist one. This also included adopting a parliamentary model, consisting of elected representatives, to counter the absolute power of the monarchy. As the nation politically liberalised, it became steadily more capitalistic, the power of corporations gradually increasing, until the parliament and the monarchy both became mere figureheads for a plutocratic, laissez-faire society in which businesses held political power.

However, there was then the General Revolution, which occurred very recently, in which a mass uprising supported by some parliamentarians took power from these corporations. Several weeks of rioting and looting ensued, plunging what was an extremely wealthy country into a more humble economic station, but the result was that the grip of businesses was over. The monarch at the time exercised her royal prerogative to dissolve parliament, ruling absolutely for a few days in a caretaker capacity, before transferring power to the Communist Party of Kenmoria, who were the main driving force of the General Revolution.

The result was the drafting of a new constitution, which provided for a parliamentary democracy that was built around the principles of Marxism, with influence from Leninism. The Party holds extreme power in Kenmorian politics, preventing any form of business from gaining influence, but there are regular referendums which are required to pass certain kinds of laws. Elections are held for parliamentary representatives, which are generally free. Socially, Kenmoria has remained progressive, which has been a feature of the nation since its parliamentary beginnings, though it has become more economically authoritarian, particularly where environmental protections are concerned, under the guide of the Party. The monarchy has remained, but its role is reduced to almost nothing, not even being the head of state.
  • Name & Title of Head of State: Ange Monette, First Representative of the Communist Party of Kenmoria
  • Name & Title of Head of Government: Ange Monette, First Representative of the Communist Party of Kenmoria
  • Name & Title of Government Official in charge of foreign relations: Flo Pettelier, First Delegate of the Communist Party of Kenmoria on Foreign Affairs
  • Are there any anti-discrimination laws in your country to protect racial, ethnic, religious, LGBTQ+ individuals? Yes, there are anti-discrimination laws protecting all those groups.
  • Does your country respect the rule of law? Yes, the rule of law is protected through an independent judiciary and transparent legal processes.
  • Does your country grant any rights and immunities to your citizens? The Constitution of Kenmoria is of a formalist rather than substantivist nature; it details how the country is formed rather than what rights persons have. It thus details only the political rights to access the judiciary, to vote, and to stand for election. Resultantly, the system of protection of civil rights is formed through ordinary acts of Parliament, which qualifiedly protect various rights, such as the right to food, to water, to housing, to life, to religion, to non-discrimination, and to bodily integrity.
  • Notes: N/A

In lieu of providing the aforementioned, you may provide a link to any factbook, forum post, or another piece of information that would answer most of these questions next to the "Short Overview of Nation" question. General, Historical, and Etymological Overview

Diplomatic Information
  • Non-Aggression Pact? Yes
  • Mutual Defense Pact? No
  • Mutual Legal Assistance? No
  • Scientific and Cultural Exchange? Yes
  • Free Trade? No
  • Visa-Free Travel? No
  • Intelligence Sharing? Yes
  • Please tell us about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall? The goal is firstly to ensure diplomatic recognition, in order to amplify the voices of both countries on the global stage. It is secondly to form the existence of a pact of mutual non-aggression. With further diplomatic work, cooperation on issues relating to international terrorism, piracy, and criminal activity is a long-term goal.
  • Would you like us to establish a reciprocal embassy? No
  • Any special requests? No

Mission Information
    For building type, you may have either an office in an office building, a plot of land to build on, a small chancery, or a large chancery.
  • Number and type of diplomatic staff: 7 staff, consisting of one ambassador, one deputy ambassador, and five other diplomatic staff
  • Number and type of service staff: 15 staff, consisting of two drivers, one medical officer, one legal officer, one translator, one head of communications, and nine other service staff
  • Number and type of security staff: 8 staff, consisting of one head of security, one deputy head of security, and six other staff
  • Number and type of vehicles: 3 armoured SUV cars, produced by the Valen Transport Cooperative
  • Number and type of weapons: 8 extensible batons, 6 nonlethal tasers, and 2 handguns
  • Additional needs: N/A
  • Will the Mission have anything that might be prohibited? No
  • Any other information about the Mission? The mission will be best served by a small chancery.

Ambassador's Information
  • Name: Léandre Pape
  • Ambassador's spouse (if any): Yes, one wife by the name of Didiane Pape
  • Ambassador's family (if any): N/A, Pape is not bringing any other family to Deathfall. Note that is Kenmorian policy never to bring ambassadorial family to host nations, with the rare exception of spouses.
  • Are there any health or security concerns on the part of the Ambassador? No
  • Is there anything that the Ambassador will bring into Deathfall? If so, please declare such. There are no further items of any note.
  • Any other information about the Ambassador? Pape is of sole Kenmorian nationality and is fluent in English, French, Basque, and German. He is under the charge of the Office of Foreign Affairs, having been previously employed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for eighteen years.

LETTER OF CREDENCE/LETTRE DE CRÉANCE

Dear my good friend, the Right Honourable Jonathan Atwood, by the Grace of the People of Deathfall, Chancellor,

I present my compliments of the highest order to your Excellency, and to the Democratic Union of Deathfall. It is my sincere wish that this note finds you in good and full health.

Whereas there are regrettably no present diplomatic relations between the People’s Republic of Kenmoria and the Democratic Union of Deathfall, I am desirous to request the approbation of an embassy from the former nation to the latter. Consequently, an ambassador of the Office of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria is submitted herein as the chief of this mission.

I therefore have the honour to avail you of the selection of Léandre Pape as the ambassador of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria to the Democratic Union of Deathfall. Mister Pape is a senior representative of the Office of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria, with many years of experience in the predecessor organisation.

Mister Pape shall have the rank of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, with all the powers and duties associated therewith. It is my firm belief that he shall excel in this role, endeavouring to help the building of a relationship of trust, respect, and friendship between our nations. Mister Pape has been chosen for his determined and perpetual endeavour to aid the goals of international amity.

I, therefore, ask that the Government of the Democratic Union of Deathfall receive Mister Pape as Ambassador, giving the full and appropriate credence to that which Mister Pape says on behalf of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria. I avail myself of this opportunity to assure your Excellency of the assurances of the Communist Party of Kenmoria of the highest consideration.

Yours most faithfully,
Comrade Ange Monette, KFKO
First Representative of the Communist Party of Kenmoria
Last edited by Kenmoria on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:49 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:snipped

Click here for the response.

Hundredstar wrote:snipped

Kenmoria wrote:snipped

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:57 pm

Minister Sammy Nana,

In regards to your previous diplomatic note (DP 5001) it is my responsibility to refine our specifications for the embassy.

In regards to Diplomatic staff, we are willing to reduce numbers. Due to our closer relations, we do foresee requiring a higher number of attaches, consular officers, and other diplomatic staff; but we do believe our goals may be achieved with half the number of diplomatic staff.

In regards to Security staff, due to your assurances, we agree to lower main security staff to 10 special agents of the Diplomatic Security Service, the federal civilian law enforcement agency of the Department of State. We do however, ask for leniency to also post 5 Marines of the Embassy Security Group (4 Specialists and their Sergeant). This is standard for all of our embassies at this time, the Marines fill both a cerimonial role, and an information security role. They protect not people or the building (unless things go very wrong, which we cannot see happening here), they are responible for operating the embassy's SCIF (Security Compartmented Information Facility). We are also willing to lower the number of DSS agents to 8 so that we do not superseed our allotted security numbers.

For Vehicles, due to the reduced number of staff, we will also reduce our number of vehicles in half.

I hope that this changes are able to assauge any concerns. If you have any farther questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Yours,

Darrell Blackbourne
Secretary of State

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:52 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:snipped

Casodium
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Casodium » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:58 am

TO THE FOREIGN MINISTRY OF DEATHFALL

THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS, THE UNIFIED PROVINCES OF CASODIUM
Extends the hand of friendship and cooperation

It is with the utmost pleasure that the Department of Foreign Relations of the Unified Provinces of Casodium has extended the hand of friendship and neighbourly cooperation in reaching out to build an embassy in Deathfall. We seek through this new connection to foster diplomatic, trade and cultural ties that will enhance the lives of both of our nations citizens and increase the richness of our nations respected cultures.

This communiquè has been written with the utmost sincerity and gratitude that the Casodian government can afford in hoping that you agree with this letter’s sentiments and accept our request for an embassy.

Best Wishes

Luca Prodrica, Minister for Foreign Relations
Daulroin, The Unified Provinces of Casodium, 4 June 2023

National Information
[list][*]Full Name of Nation: The Unified Provinces of Casodium
[*]Nation Name: Casodium
[*]Government Type: Presidential Republic
[*]Economy Type: Market Economy
[*]Capital of Nation: Daulroin
[*]Short Overview of Nation: A large expanse made up of two islands separated by a narrow channel, split into 12 provinces the UP of Casodium came into being following the overthrow of the imperial family in 1867 and the unification of the two islands of Terlonna and Severna. Most of the population inhabits the northern, flatter isle which boasts better agriculture land whilst the southern island Severna is more mountainous.
[*]Name & Title of Head of State: Statesminister Wirmann Skovna
[*]Name & Title of Head of Government: See Above
[*]Name & Title of Government Official in charge of foreign relations: Minister for Foreign Relations Luca Prodrica
[*]Are there any anti-discrimination laws in your country to protect racial, ethnic, religious, LGBTQ+ individuals? yes all of the mentioned groups are protected by law
[*]Does your country respect the rule of law? yes through a strong an independent judiciary
[*]Does your country grant any rights and immunities to your citizens? yes
[*]Notes:

In lieu of providing the aforementioned, you may provide a link to any factbook, forum post, or another piece of information that would answer most of these questions next to the "Short Overview of Nation" question.

Diplomatic Information

[*]Non-Aggression Pact? Yes
[*]Mutual Defense Pact? Yes
[*]Mutual Legal Assistance?
[*]Scientific and Cultural Exchange? Yes
[*]Free Trade? Yes
[*]Visa-Free Travel?
[*]Intelligence Sharing?

[*]Please tell us about the goal of your diplomatic mission in Deathfall? To bolster diplomatic and cultural links
[*]Would you like us to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes
[*]Any special requests? No
[*]Notes:

Mission Information

[*]Number and type of diplomatic staff: 7
[*]Number and type of service staff: 7
[*]Number and type of security staff: 12
[*]Number and type of vehicles: 3 Land Rovers, 2 smaller estate cars
[*]Number and type of weapons:
[*]Additional needs:
[*]Will the Mission have anything that might be prohibited? No
[*]Any other information about the Mission? No
[*]Notes:

Ambassador's Information
[*]Name: Serg Ulsan
[*]Gender: Male
[*]Ambassador's spouse (if any): Lila Ulsan
[*]Ambassador's family (if any): 2 children
[*]Are there any health or security concerns on the part of the Ambassador? No
[*]Is there anything that the Ambassador will bring into Deathfall? If so, please declare such. No
[*]Any other information about the Ambassador?
[*]Notes:
Last edited by Casodium on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE UNIFIED PROVINCES OF CASODIUM

We Strive Together Towards Progress

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Casodium wrote:snipped

P.S. under Sammy's signature, it should say: "The Honorable Sammy Nana, He/Him/His, Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs"
Last edited by Deathfall on Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information