NATION

PASSWORD

Issues are not being generated anymore.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
User avatar
AppleJacky
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Apr 02, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Issue Missing

Postby AppleJacky » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:37 pm

My issues aren't throttled so I usually get one every six hours. I received an issue 18 hours ago, 12 hours ago, but then no issue appeared for 12 hours. So instead of having 4 issues a day, I have three today. April Fools?

User avatar
New Didusland
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 01, 2023
Ex-Nation

Issues are not being generated anymore.

Postby New Didusland » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:38 pm

Hi, I am playing NationStates on the Stately app. I find that suddenly no issues are being generated anymore after I finished with my previous issues list. I tried changing the issues toggle button from on to off and then back on from the settings, but it didn't fix the problem. I visited my nation from the website as well, even there is also the same problem where I am not getting any issue.

Please help me out as I am currently not able to play NationStates anymore.

User avatar
Blue Coast
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 09, 2023
Ex-Nation

Missing Issue

Postby Blue Coast » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:18 am

Hey guys

Any idea why there is a missing issue today?

Thanks for the help

User avatar
Racoda
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Racoda » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:03 am

We don't need 3 identical topics on the *first page* >_>

This is fixed, your issues should arrive soon

Acting as a player unless accompagnied by mod action or reddish text
Any pronouns


Return to Technical

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Haloginland

Advertisement

Remove ads