NATION

PASSWORD

Stats Displayed not Matching Stats on Graph

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Wind and Void Rapture 1
Secretary

Founded: Nov 13, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Stats Displayed not Matching Stats on Graph

Postby Wind and Void Rapture 1 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 pm

My Freedom From Taxation score is currently reported as 14.10, but the graph reports a value of 13.43. Some of my other stats are currently misdisplayed as well; my government size reports 18.97, whereas the graph reports a value of 19.03. My black market reports as 63,600,000,000 whereas the graph reports a value of 65,100,000,000. Is this going to damage my nation's stats reporting going forward?
Last edited by Wind and Void Rapture 1 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rain Falling in a Digital Void (or as I call it, "Rafaiad") is 100% puppet nations. I am predominantly a stats player. Steelfeather Rapture 1 is my primary nation. Steelfeather Rapture 2 is my anti-black-market nation. Wind and Void Rapture 1 is intended to become my secularist nation. Secularist nations are oddly hard to construct in this game, but I have faith I'll get there in due time.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:31 pm

You may have noticed that the points on those graphs are timestamped. The most recent point is from 2 AM this morning (in the Eastern Time Zone, I think?). You have answered issues since then, which affects your nation's stats. The graph does not update instantly, but only once a day. Therefore, you simply need to wait for it to update.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Wind and Void Rapture 1
Secretary

Founded: Nov 13, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Wind and Void Rapture 1 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:37 pm

My Freedom From Taxation score just "improved" to 13.8, suggesting that the game retained the graph value rather than the reported value. My government size still reports as 18.97, but the graph still reports as 19.03. Someone please look at my nation's stats. They seem to have gotten confused/desynced in some way.
Rain Falling in a Digital Void (or as I call it, "Rafaiad") is 100% puppet nations. I am predominantly a stats player. Steelfeather Rapture 1 is my primary nation. Steelfeather Rapture 2 is my anti-black-market nation. Wind and Void Rapture 1 is intended to become my secularist nation. Secularist nations are oddly hard to construct in this game, but I have faith I'll get there in due time.

Return to Technical