NATION

PASSWORD

An Open Letter to the So-Called 'WA Intelligence Committee'

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Lapostolle
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

An Open Letter to the So-Called 'WA Intelligence Committee'

Postby Lapostolle » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:20 am

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SO-CALLED 'WA INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE:'

I write to you today regarding the so-called Intelligence Committee investigation aimed at revoking my World Assembly membership. Who cares!

While I’m not familiar with your work, I’m very proud of my work fighting against the vicious and drug-crazed defund the police Marxists such as the Leftist Assembly; the so-called "Internationale," and vicious pro-drug, pro-relativist, pro-nihilist and pro-communist resolutions coming before the World Assembly, and of course, my so-called infamous attempt to condemn Sierra Lyricalia!

The Leftists (said to be a dying breed with not much time left until I joined the World Assembly) are highlighted so much in my fight that they should be thanking me for the media attention I have given them!

Which brings me to your blatant attempt at free media attention to distract from your dismal record as an Assembly. The World Assembly has done little for its members, and nothing for me – besides levying taxes and promoting dangerous Marxist policies and ideas – as evident by the Assembly's massively and bigly low engagement rates and constant whining from members who just keep complaining about their resolutions failing.

These, however, are policy failures. Your disciplinary failures are even more egregious. I no longer wish to be associated with the so-called "World Assembly Intelligence Committee," which really should be called the "World Assembly UNINTELLIGENT Committee."

As such, this letter is to inform you I will not be responding or reacting to ANY of the FAKE NEWS CORRESPONDENCE I have received from your so-called Committee. I will be refusing to partake in your investigation. The World Assembly has done nothing for me!

Best,
The Prince of Lapostolle

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:26 am

*** Warned for spam ***

One WA per player. Easy rule to follow. When we told you to stop spamming the GHR with this nonsense, it was not an invitation to bring it to the forum.

Return to Security Council