NATION

PASSWORD

United Sovereign States

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daemonheart
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 pm

I would like to join, if I may...dibs on Ministry of War!
the Glorious Ozzy-Worshipping Head Worshipper of Ozzy Osbourne
RIP Forum 7: ????-February 17th, 2011
[5]: Peace
4: Slightly Lowered Peace
3: Slight Unrest
2: Moderate Unrest
1: Civil Unrest/War

Seropa
Attaché

Founded: Nov 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seropa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Conventional Name: The People's Republic of Seropa
Name of Leader: Dmitry Människor
Are you a peaceful nation?: Yes. We only fight with very good reason
Are you willing to defend allies?: Depends on who started it. But if the ally is in the right, we will defend them. The Seropan people recognize the value of international alliance, and are more willing to engage in foreign war if it is likely to give long term benefit to the nation.
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional): 3,000,000 rovnosts
Any other concerns or comments:
Last edited by Seropa on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daemonheart
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Daemonheart wrote:I would like to join, if I may...dibs on Ministry of War!

Name of Leader: Extræmos Dethnite XVIII
Are you a peaceful nation?: Only with allies.
Are you willing to defend allies?: HELL. FUCKING. YEAH.
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional): None, cannot provide due to big frickin' concert happening soon.
Any other concerns or comments: N/A
the Glorious Ozzy-Worshipping Head Worshipper of Ozzy Osbourne
RIP Forum 7: ????-February 17th, 2011
[5]: Peace
4: Slightly Lowered Peace
3: Slight Unrest
2: Moderate Unrest
1: Civil Unrest/War

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

All accepted
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Seropa
Attaché

Founded: Nov 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seropa » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 am

Great Valencia wrote:All accepted

I presume this includes me. Wonderful. If it would not be too much trouble, could you explain exactly what the Minister of Recruitment would need to do, because I am interested in taking this position.

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 am

Name of Leader: Emperor Viktor Tyber
Are you a peaceful nation?: er i not really
Are you willing to defend allies?: sure
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional): $50,000
Military Contributions to Alliance (Optional): 10,000 men
Any other concerns or comments: nope

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Latnya wrote:Name of Leader: Emperor Viktor Tyber
Are you a peaceful nation?: er i not really
Are you willing to defend allies?: sure
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional): $50,000
Military Contributions to Alliance (Optional): 10,000 men
Any other concerns or comments: nope

Accepted, but money is denied. Your economy is not exactly the best.

Seropa wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:All accepted

I presume this includes me. Wonderful. If it would not be too much trouble, could you explain exactly what the Minister of Recruitment would need to do, because I am interested in taking this position.

Advertisement *Abiding with NS and Regional rules, of course*, TGing nations to join, etc.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage

Latnya
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 pm

my economy is good atm and thank you

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Latnya wrote:my economy is good atm and thank you

Yes, At "Very Good" I will start to accept money from nations
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Do we have a alliance Currency?
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Demphor wrote:Do we have a alliance Currency?

No
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
Demphor wrote:Do we have a alliance Currency?

No

Kulz
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Demen
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
Leave none behind! Onward toward peace!
Forum
IRC Channel is #NSBNAT
Welcome to the United Sovereign States. We are an alliance dedicated to uniting the general population of Nationstates, helping out new players, and defending eachother.

Financial and Military Information:

Coffer Size: $38,000,300,000 (38 Trillion)

Military Size: 44.6 million soldiers, 5,660 Tanks, 2,560 Planes, 1,560 Ships
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Positions of Notability:
Alliance Leader: Great Valencia
Co-Leader: Erathore
Minister of Defense: Demphor
Minister of War: Daemonheart
Minister of New Nations:
Minister of Recruitment:
Minister of Intelligence: Finium
Intelligence Advisor: The Chelbrusitan
Minister of Treasury: Pivovarsky
Minister of

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Leader:
Are you a peaceful nation?:
Are you willing to defend allies?:
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional):
Military Contributions to Alliance (Optional):
Any other concerns or comments:

Name of Leader: Demen
Are you a peaceful nation?: Yes, for the most part.
Are you willing to defend allies?: Hell yeah.
Finanical Contributions to Alliance (Optional): Ermmm... 3,000,000 USD.
Military Contributions to Alliance (Optional): 2,000,000 of the defender core. (military is 25%, so it doesn't hurt.)
Any other concerns or comments: Would there be any restrictions to governments? I'm currently in some deep shit with Warian, will that complicate anything?

Thank you.

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Accepted, and no, no complications.
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Demen
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Great Valencia wrote:Accepted, and no, no complications.

Da, da.

Very good comrade. We celebrate with vodka, no?

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Demen wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:Accepted, and no, no complications.

Da, da.

Da, indeed.

*breaks out 20 kegs of vodka*

Drink up, comrade!
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Pivovarsky
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pivovarsky » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
Demen wrote:Da, da.

Da, indeed.

*breaks out 20 kegs of vodka*

Drink up, comrade!

Von iz moego doma vy pʹyanits
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts
East Fancainia wrote:^This

Wilconson wrote:^This

Grenartia wrote:This^ alone will get the thread at least to page 4

Quailtopia wrote:^This.
New Olwe (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)
Lazuril (Not Active) - Pivovarskian Civil War (2010), War of Mongolia (2010)

Finium
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Finium is currently being threatened by a nation and may need the assistance of the alliance should hostilities be launched

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:13 am

As Im not sure of the status of the Alliance, I may be able to help you personally.
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 am

Great Valencia wrote:As Im not sure of the status of the Alliance, I may be able to help you personally.

You already are, in WERTA. The reason for my post is security if the conglomerate invades Finium

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:16 am

So this is a post for WERTA, but just to make people think it's not since it's in the USS thread?
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:45 am

Great Valencia wrote:So this is a post for WERTA, but just to make people think it's not since it's in the USS thread?

No, I would not call for the USS to fight for another alliance, but if I am invaded...

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Finium wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:So this is a post for WERTA, but just to make people think it's not since it's in the USS thread?

No, I would not call for the USS to fight for another alliance, but if I am invaded...

Ah. As I said before, I cannot guarantee the status of the USS active, but I, personally can help
DEFCON 5
-Conservative Morality

Finium
Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 pm

thank you

Erathore
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erathore » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Erathore can help to if needed.
Hosted: BoF 42, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup, 1st International Football Tournament
Champions: Copa Rushmori VII, 1st International Football Tournament, 2nd Market Cup, 4th Market Cup, 4th World Indoor Soccer Championships
Runners up: 4th Commonwealth Cup, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup
Third: 3rd World Indoor Soccer Championships, Cup of Harmony 49, 20th Di Bradini Cup
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 46, Cup of Harmony 48
Other Finals Placings: World Cup 59 (Ro16), Cup of Harmony 47 (Quarterfinals), BoF 41(Ro16), Di Bradini Cup 16 (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 17 (Ro16), AOCAF XXXI (Ro16), 2nd World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals), 1st World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals)
Notable Rankings: #1 (Indoor Football--Post-4th World Indoor Soccer Championships

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents