NATION

PASSWORD

KTO-Aursian War (IC/APPED ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Federal pf vinsegrad
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

AIR RAID

Postby Federal pf vinsegrad » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:11 pm

The 30th squadron with 70 Tu-16s and 30 Su-30s began to prepare for air strikes in the aursi area, more precisely densely populated, each Tu-16 plane began dropping thermobaric bombs on densely populated areas.

Niran
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2022
Ex-Nation

Fire style

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:35 am

The Niranian soldiers lined up at the western coast put fire dust in their mouth. They breathed flame from their mouths and created a thick wall of fire
preventing land troops from entering through the west coast. They breathed fireballs to the sky hitting enemy planes flying through the west coast. The Aurelleans were the first to master firedust and use it as if it were magic, but the Niranians learned it and advanced it creating their own style of Aurellean combat and it proved useful in the incoming battle.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 17, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Last and Final Warning

Postby Sons of Liberty » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 am

Niran wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:
FOX-Class Cruiser "Nova" Recieved the transmission.
"This Nova, Two hours and no more can't keep The XOF Commander waiting. Nova out."

Telegram response from Charlie de la Mier: "No! I am staying, these people are our friends now and many local leaders on the coast are my friends now, which means they are Niran's friends. Evacuate If you want Cullote and Chet but it is the NSS Chance taker's duty now to take a stand to these SOL bastards."

NSS Chancetaker’s message to NOVA: “Sorry but you’re going to have to leave this coast whether you like it or not. Seems we have Allies here now.”

After receiving this message The FOX-Class Cruiser Nova transmitted another message.
"LISTEN TO ME! The XOF Commander is a maniac I can't keep him waiting PLEA--Bzzzzt"
The Transmission was intercepted by the XOF Commander.
"If it isn't the Niranians.... You might remember me... years ago back in Northumbria I Will give you this.... Leave and find another spot so I don't have to obliterate you... is that Understood?"

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Bring it on!

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:11 am

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Niran wrote:
Telegram response from Charlie de la Mier: "No! I am staying, these people are our friends now and many local leaders on the coast are my friends now, which means they are Niran's friends. Evacuate If you want Cullote and Chet but it is the NSS Chance taker's duty now to take a stand to these SOL bastards."

NSS Chancetaker’s message to NOVA: “Sorry but you’re going to have to leave this coast whether you like it or not. Seems we have Allies here now.”

After receiving this message The FOX-Class Cruiser Nova transmitted another message.
"LISTEN TO ME! The XOF Commander is a maniac I can't keep him waiting PLEA--Bzzzzt"
"If it isn't the Niranians.... You might remember me... years ago back in Northumbria I Will give you this.... Leave and find another spot so I don't have to obliterate you... is that Understood?"

The crew of the NSS chance taker replies one last time: " If last we recall a bunch of unsophisticated vigilantes beat the ever living hell out of your forces in Northumbria. Do you have any idea who we are! We are sailor graduates from the Capital Naval University, we are the next generation of the best sailors of Niran! No way in hell you'll obliterate us!"
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Adios Amigos!

Postby Sons of Liberty » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 am

Niran wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:

The crew of the NSS chance taker replies one last time: " If last we recall a bunch of unsophisticated vigilantes beat the ever living hell out of your forces in Northumbria. Do you have any idea who we are! We are sailor graduates from the Capital Naval University, we are the next generation of the best sailors of Niran! No way in hell you'll obliterate us!"

The Nova FOX-Class cruiser reconnects with the NSS chancetaker
"PLEASE! Do what he says LEAV-Bzzzzt"
Two FOX-Class cruiser and one Volgin-Class Frigate arrived and joined forces.
"I gave you young men a chance to give up... Sad to see you go.. Mehaha... Hahahaha... Goodbye! Adios Amigos!"
All the ships missile hatches opened the frigate aimed it's cannons on the NSS Chancetaker AShM Missiles started flying towards the NSS Chancetaker the Volgin-Class Frigate aimed and fired 2 AShM missiles.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Battle at sea.

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:06 am

The sailors shouted and rushed to the cannons as they shot cannonballs back which collided with the missile. The sailors were in panic as this had been their first fight as they graduated last year from CNU and were young to say the least (Niranian soldiers get their first mission at 16 while sailors get their first at 18) . However, they were somewhat used to the chaos of the battle as this was a feeling the state of the arts simulations from Capital Naval University replicated so well. They were quick to each get in their stations and get ready to fight.

Commanding sailor: "Alright boys this time it's for real!! Let's give it all we got we got Royal gathering member on this ship!! Make him proud!!"
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sons of Liberty » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:21 am

Niran wrote:The sailors shouted and rushed to the cannons as they shot cannonballs back which collided with the missile. The sailors were in panic as this had been their first fight as they graduated last year from CNU. However, they were somewhat used to the chaos of the battle as this was a feeling the state of the arts simulations from Capital Naval University replicated so well. They were quick to each get in their stations and get ready to fight.

Commanding sailor: "Alright boys this time it's for real!! Let's give it all we got we got Royal gathering member on this ship!! Make him proud!!"

As the fight was raging a new opponent for the NSS Chancetaker The Scorpion-Class Destroyer there we're three of them coming towards the NSS Chancetaker, One of the Scorpion Destroyers fired three RGM-84 Harpoon AShM Missiles towards the NSS Chancetaker, Three MiG-23 Jet Fighters strafed the NSS Chancetaker deck casualties are unknown. One FOX-Class Cruiser "Snake-Eye" transmitted a message to the NSS Chancetaker
"THIS IS SNAKE-EYE! WE WILL CEASE FIRING IF YOU LEAVE AT ONCE! LEAVE NOW!"

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

NSS Determination

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:25 am

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Niran wrote:The sailors shouted and rushed to the cannons as they shot cannonballs back which collided with the missile. The sailors were in panic as this had been their first fight as they graduated last year from CNU. However, they were somewhat used to the chaos of the battle as this was a feeling the state of the arts simulations from Capital Naval University replicated so well. They were quick to each get in their stations and get ready to fight.

As the fight was raging a new opponent for the NSS Chancetaker The Scorpion-Class Destroyer there we're three of them coming towards the NSS Chancetaker, One of the Scorpion Destroyers fired three RGM-84 Harpoon AShM Missiles towards the NSS Chancetaker, Three MiG-23 Jet Fighters strafed the NSS Chancetaker deck casualties are unknown. One FOX-Class Cruiser "Snake-Eye" transmitted a message to the NSS Chancetaker

What "Snake eye" did not see was that behind the NSS Chancetaker appeared a new adversary, The NSS determination. Now with a crew on board the ship could pack quite a punch. It held "Snake eye" off from the conflict between the Chancetaker and the other 2 ships driving them away.

The NSS Chance taker now only had 2 ships to handle. One of the ships was being shot at by the cannons while the other was being handled in a unique manner. Sailors consumed firedust and started to spit fireballs at the othership. Firedust was a relatively new discovery but it altered the way Niranians fight by offering an effective long ranged weapon what can be held in a small pouch.
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Air Support

Postby Sons of Liberty » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:51 am

Niran wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:

What "Snake eye" did not see was that behind the NSS Chancetaker appeared a new adversary, The NSS determination. Now with a crew on board the ship could pack quite a punch. It held "Snake eye" off from the conflict between the Chancetaker and the other 2 ships driving them away.

The NSS Chance taker now only had 2 ships to handle. One of the ships was being shot at by the cannons while the other was being handled in a unique manner. Sailors consumed firedust and started to spit fireballs at the othership. Firedust was a relatively new discovery but it altered the way Niranians fight by offering an effective long ranged weapon what can be held in a small pouch.

"THIS SNAKE-EYE WE NEED AIR SUPPORT!! BURN THEM!"
Ten MiG-23 Jet fighters came from horizon Five of them started strafing and bombing the NSS Determination and the other five began strafing the NSS Chancetaker the casualties are still unknown "This is Pequod, Airstrike complete returning to base." The battle kept raging both ships from the each side are burning and suffering casualties the Volgin-Class Frigate was sent to aid the destroyer Snake-Eye.
Last edited by Sons of Liberty on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

POV: Sailor Graduate in the battle.

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:01 am

I crawled on the ground to after an explosion hit the NSS Chancetaker. I got up to check on my friend, he was dead burned severely by the missile. I ran to the lower floor of the ship where cannons were mounted. Some other men were preparing more cannons to fire while others put fire dust in their mouths to spit fire at the enemy. I didn't know this would happen, that the Governor would order us to fight. My coat is covered in ash and my patches are falling off, I feel like shit, but I won't give up!!.

Our commander ordered us to use the jammers. We pulled all the heavy leavers and a massive emp flowed across the the battle field. I-I think my ears are bleeding from how loud it was. It hurts. The enemy ships should have all their power shut down but the bad part is that this applies to us too. Good thing is we have sails to move naturally,
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:45 am

Skies over the sea in Northwest Aursia

“Yeah she said that I wasn’t a serious guy in a relationship and I was confused like I can be a serious guy when needed- oh looks like we are reaching our target” the pilot said over the radio and maneuver into position

“I’m seeing five on the computer one fighting 3 ships out in the sea and another docked Shiba-1 to REB could you locate our target”

“REB to Shiba Roger that painting your target as we speak there are 2 the one that is fighting the 3 ships and the other docked at port”

“I see them now thanks moving to engage”

With that the OFJ-2Ks moved to engage since they were equipped with KH-31P anti-ship missiles they could hit their targets up to 110km without getting close. Locking onto the Nirian NSS Chancer Shiba-1 dropped its payload and watched as they fly forward already reaching Mach 3 speeds and after reaching a certain distance started it’s descend reaching even higher speeds before hitting the important parts of the ship such as the bridge, radar, and communication equipment.
Discord: spacerschoiceidiot (I may or may not actually respond)
Damn it seems I don’t care
Beiyang moment :>
lol

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Niranian soldiers on the NSS Determination

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:03 am

GreatOceania wrote:Skies over the sea in Northwest Aursia

“Yeah she said that I wasn’t a serious guy in a relationship and I was confused like I can be a serious guy when needed- oh looks like we are reaching our target” the pilot said over the radio and maneuver into position

“I’m seeing five on the computer one fighting 3 ships out in the sea and another docked Shiba-1 to REB could you locate our target”

“REB to Shiba Roger that painting your target as we speak there are 2 the one that is fighting the 3 ships and the other docked at port”

“I see them now thanks moving to engage”

With that the OFJ-2Ks moved to engage since they were equipped with KH-31P anti-ship missiles they could hit their targets up to 110km without getting close. Locking onto the Nirian NSS Chancer Shiba-1 dropped its payload and watched as they fly forward already reaching Mach 3 speeds and after reaching a certain distance started it’s descend reaching even higher speeds before hitting the important parts of the ship such as the bridge, radar, and communication equipment.

Jim: Hey!! Todd!! (Cough ,cough) You still alive!!

Todd: Yeah I'm still good, burnt and in pain but good.... Hey.... Who the hell is that?

Jim: Who the hell is what?

Todd: There is an unknown plane moving into near our battle. I look at their flag and design.. it's not anything I've ever read in our books.

Jim: You sure it's not just Remeshire or Northumbria.

Todd: No there is no way they look to different in terms of design. They're moving near where the Chancetaker is fighting, I just hope their on our side.

(Looks at explosion)

Todd: Oh no! They're not good!! not good!!

Jim: Let's take that thing off the sky NOW! NOW!

Cannons are prepared and shot at the unknown plane taking it out of the sky. (Plane explodes in the air)

Todd: Alright we solved the problem for now but things might get worse and they might send more.

Jim: My question is why are they attacking us? they're not SOL so what's their problem?
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:18 pm

And so, they continued...

The Armenians - still shaken by the recent attack - maintained a steady, yet reliable, pace; hoping to provide support for their allies closer to the coast...though the probability of doing so was, without a doubt, likely to be met with fierce resistance. If it weren't the Mithelalondians, certainly it'd be one of the Aursians other 'allies'. But - then again - the vice admiral was almost certain that the others wouldn't have nearly the same amount of skill, nor talent. And so - Twas decided by the crew that the rest of the fleet would drift around the 750 kilometre mark - close, but not too close. Twas just right...probably. And so - the Armenians begun the next phase of their attack against the Aursian's coastal defenses. It wasn't to be as fancy as their first strike...but, hopefully, it'd turn the tide of the battle.

"Boys!", shouted the First Mate as he ran back to the deck, "The vice admiral's given the order. Let 'em have it!"

The AK-176s of the Gepards raised in unison - accommodating for the range of their foes' emplacements...and, one by one, they fired. Dozens of shells - all of them raining down upon their foes...
Last edited by Mets Hayk on Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

GreatOceania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2021
Libertarian Police State

Postby GreatOceania » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:22 pm

Niran wrote:

Jim: Hey!! Todd!! (Cough ,cough) You still alive!!

Todd: Yeah I'm still good, burnt and in pain but good.... Hey.... Who the hell is that?

Jim: Who the hell is what?

Todd: There is an unknown plane moving into near our battle. I look at their flag and design.. it's not anything I've ever read in our books.

Jim: You sure it's not just Remeshire or Northumbria.

Todd: No there is no way they look to different in terms of design. They're moving near where the Chancetaker is fighting, I just hope their on our side.

(Looks at explosion)

Todd: Oh no! They're not good!! not good!!

Jim: Let's take that thing off the sky NOW! NOW!

Cannons are prepared and shot at the unknown plane taking it out of the sky. (Plane explodes in the air)

Todd: Alright we solved the problem for now but things might get worse and they might send more.

Jim: My question is why are they attacking us? they're not SOL so what's their problem?

OOC: okay buddy 2 things 1. You don’t get to determine my casualties 2. 18th century cannonballs ain’t gonna get hit any modern stuff in this case it’s a fighter jet flying at around around 10 thousand or more meters in the sky and going at speeds around Mach 2 so they’re basically unharmed by your cannonballs and “fire dust”

IC:

“Fuck it seems like it didn’t cripple it Shiba-2 drop your load while I cover you we’ll turn around to get more”

“Roger that getting into position” Shiba-2 said maneuvering his aircraft to get a line of sight and acquiring a lock-on and launched his Kh-31Ps watching them fly forward and reaching high speeds and making their descent towards the Chancer after using up their missiles they turn back to the carrier to reload and refuel. As for the missile just like the previous strike the Kh-31Ps struck the most important parts of the ship to hopefully either cripple it or sink it.
Discord: spacerschoiceidiot (I may or may not actually respond)
Damn it seems I don’t care
Beiyang moment :>
lol

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

A vice governor picks up arms

Postby Niran » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:37 pm

ooc: ok

The man who was meant to take a seat at the royal gathering after Cullote's retiring has come out to take up arms against the SOL and the unknown planes. He took a dead sailors jacket and ran towards the deck to help the sailors who were suffering for the past hours. The sailors and soldiers set up as much defense and repair and reinforce as much as they can before the next attack hits.

Meanwhile in the NSS Determination:

The sailors are demoralized as they have been fighting for hours and it was exhausting. For most on the ship this was their first mission and they were stressed. However, unlike the crew of the NSS Chancetaker there were some older veterans on the ship who led the first timers power through. They reinforced the ship and reinforced the ship walls and roofs. They rested sitting down of the floor laying against the walls. There was a short window of time to eat and rest so many briefly sat down and ate MRE's while others took watch on deck. For the next hours they swapped from shift to shift restoring their energy and getting them ready to fight again.
Last edited by Niran on Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Torpedo

Postby Sons of Liberty » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:46 am

Everyone thing was shut down by the Niranian EMP Scorpion Destroyer vessel enabled emergency power
"THIS IS SNAKE-EYE WE NEED AERIAL SUPPORT ALL ENEMY EQUIPMENT IS DISABLED! DROP A FUCKING TORPEDO!" This message was transmitted to a nearby small island airbase "Nova Braga" The Airbase commander replied "Roger That Snake-Eye! Air Support incoming!" MiG-23 armed with torpedos started to take off "This Nova Braga Airbase! ETA for airsupport is 20 minutes!" Snake-Eye transmitted one last message "20 Minutes? Are you crazy THEY WILL BE ONLINE ANYTIME!"

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

cannon fire

Postby Niran » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:28 am

After a torpedo hit a reinforced wall of the NSS Chance taker the crew's rest had ended. They desperately lined their cannons and shot back at "Snake eyes" . The shutters were being recharged so another emp blast could be blasted later on.

The vice governor Garett Chet , who was on the battle field fighting radioed the enemy.

"We're both suffering here we don't have to do this you can just sail away. J-just go away you're making both sides suffer and who knows how long this battle will carry on for. How about we bury the hatchet, bury our dead and you can be on your way."

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

The XOF Last Straw

Postby Sons of Liberty » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:50 am

Niran wrote:After a torpedo hit a reinforced wall of the NSS Chance taker the crew's rest had ended. They desperately lined their cannons and shot back at "Snake eyes" . The shutters were being recharged so another emp blast could be blasted later on.

The vice governor Garett Chet , who was on the battle field fighting radioed the enemy.

"We're both suffering here we don't have to do this you can just sail away. J-just go away you're making both sides suffer and who knows how long this battle will carry on for. How about we bury the hatchet, bury our dead and you can be on your way."

Snake-Eye Recieved the transmission "Give me a break! Leave the coast! This is our final mess-Bzzzzt."
The Transmission was intercepted by the XOF Commander.. Again.
"I Tried to warn you... YOU caused this... I will give you and your men a last chance to remove yourselves from the west aursi coast. Skull Face.... Out."
Two more Scorpion-Class Destroyers arrived to support the XOF Naval Force. Five MiG-23 Jet Fighters arrived armed with Black Shark Torpedos,
UTH-66 Blackfoot Helicopters arrived to haul the wounded sailors. One FOX-Class Cruiser arrived. "This Snake-Eye You are outnumbered and outgunned! Give up! And Leave!, Snake-Eye Out!"

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Shutter

Postby Niran » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:02 am

The SOL showed no sign of backing down so the the shutters were reactivated for another EMP charge. A Bright blue lighting appeared from the ship blasting across the sea impacting all ships.
The following EMP charge was so powerful it fried all electrical systems of every friendly and enemy ship and planes in the area of the battle shutting down everything electrical such as :Targeting systems, computers, generators, radios , batteries, any electric motor or engine etc. Niranian ships had sails as well as engines so mobility was not entirely gone for them.

"We can counter their technological ships and planes by cutting their power! The playing field is now evened and the stage is set for us to push forward and win!"
Last edited by Niran on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sons of Liberty » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:22 am

Niran wrote:The SOL showed no sign of backing down so the the shutters were reactivated for another EMP charge. A Bright blue lighting appeared from the ship blasting across the sea impacting all ships.
The following EMP charge was so powerful it fried all electrical systems of every friendly and enemy ship and planes in the area of the battle shutting down everything electrical such as :Targeting systems, computers, generators, radios , batteries, any electric motor or engine etc. Niranian ships had sails as well as engines so mobility was not entirely gone for them.

"We can counter their technological ships and planes by cutting their power! The playing field is now evened and the stage is set for us to push forward and win!"

When the Niranians Activated their EMP Charge and think they had an advantage and a winning chance but they we're intercepted with a call from the XOF Commander. "That's it? An EMP? Really? Hahahaha!!!! Meet the MiG's with Black Shark Torpedos! You Filthy Animals! Back in Northumbria i should've killed all of you when I had the chance but the damned Liberty Council wouldn't let me!... NOW Enjoy your lives while it lasts! DOGS! HAHA!"
Twenty MiG-23 coming towards both NSS Ships on the speed of Mach 2 when they dropped the black shark torpedos they started swimming towards the NSS Ships "This is The Destroyer Snake-Eye! we have activated the emergency power our technicians are trying to restore us to full power, Keep those NSS Ships distracted we are working with other Vessels to restore them to full power too." The MiG-23 Jet Fighters started strafing the NSS Chancetaker deck with GshM Machineguns "Copy That Snake-Eye! We are keeping them at bay for 3 hours!" Snake-Eye sent his last transmission "That good enough! That is enough time to restore the power. Snake-Eye Out!"
Last edited by Sons of Liberty on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

LIGHTNING X10!!!

Postby Niran » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:30 am

"MULTIPLY THE SHUTTER BY TEN!! This time it will be more than an emp..."

The Shutter was activated again. An EMP was emitted from this ship with 10X the power and 10X the duration. Lightning appeared from the ship pushing the tides and messing with the incoming torpedo direction making them explode on the coast rather than the ship. Cannon fire hit incoming planes and lightning shocked nearby planes. The Shutter screeched so loudly it could be heard all around, it yelled like a monster. The sailors lined up the cannons again to shoot back.

"We are the NSS Chance taker!! The ship protecting a member of the royal gathering! We are elite and it's time to prove it!!"
Last edited by Niran on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sons of Liberty » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:52 am

Niran wrote:"MULTIPLY THE SHUTTER BY TEN!! This time it will be more than an emp..."

The Shutter was activated again. An EMP was emitted from this ship with 10X the power and 10X the duration. Lightning appeared from the ship pushing the tides and messing with the incoming torpedo direction making them explode on the coast rather than the ship. Cannon fire hit incoming planes and lightning shocked nearby planes. The Shutter screeched so loudly it could be heard all around, it yelled like a monster. The sailors lined up the cannons again to shoot back.

"We are the NSS Chance taker!! The ship protecting a member of the royal gathering! We are elite and it's time to prove it!!"

OOC: How the hell do cannon balls destroy MiG-23's flying at Mach 2??? I would say the EMP is something. But the cannon balls? I would say replace them with Flak Guns or SAM Missiles.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:56 am

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Niran wrote:"MULTIPLY THE SHUTTER BY TEN!! This time it will be more than an emp..."

OOC: How the hell do cannon balls destroy MiG-23's flying at Mach 2??? I would say the EMP is something. But the cannon balls? I would say replace them with Flak Guns or SAM Missiles.

OOC:They do work more like modern missiles and but due to Niran's embrace of the 1700's and it's culture most modern weapons in the boats of the rich appear like old timey cannons and weapons. I should have listed this earlier.

Sons of Liberty
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sons of Liberty » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:01 am

Niran wrote:
Sons of Liberty wrote:

OOC:They do work more like modern missiles and but due to Niran's embrace of the 1700's and it's culture most modern weapons in the boats of the rich appear like old timey cannons and weapons. I should have listed this earlier.

OOC: Seems interesting... But people are going to mistakenly think it's an outdated weapon destroying a Modern Vehicle add a little depth when mentioning the cannons or rename them.

Niran
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Niran » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:03 am

ooc: Good idea I'll do that

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents