NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II v.5.0 [NEW Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 pm

In the next update I'll move all of Ecuador except for the Galápagos Province back to free claim.
This brings my population also down to 637,405,771.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Just a couple of tweaks to the spreadsheet:

Population is now 1,910,789,871

Under CBRN Weaponry, Nuclear should be 'Yes'. It was originally 'No', then in 2019 we changed it to 'Yes' (after the Nanfang Republic became a thing), but it's back to 'No' again for some reason.

Thank you :)

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Cotland wrote:Because I can.

Earth II
New Claim Form

Please fill out the below form to place a new claim unrelated to a new application. This form is only for members of Earth II who have Established Claims. Make sure you do the math on your claims and post it in square kilometers or km². Separate all claims with their own list bullet. You do not have to do the math on the individual pieces of the claim, only the claim as a whole.

• Claim Total (km²): 963,028 km²
    • Russia (Bryansk) (34,900 km²)
    • Russia (Kaluga) (29,900 km²)
    • Russia (Oryol) (24,700 km²)
    • Russia (Kursk) (29,800 km²)
    • Russia (Belgorod) (27,100 km²)
    • Russia (Voronezh) (52,400 km²)
    • Russia (Rostov) (100,800 km²)
    • Russia (Tula) (25,700 km²)
    • Russia (Lipetsk) (24,100 km²)
    • Ukraine (603,628 km²) (includes Crimea)

Earth II
New Thread Announcement Form

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]The Nightingale and the Lion
  • Thread Owner(s): Cotland
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim
  • Synopsis: After decades of political turmoil, the people of Ukraine are ready for a new and completely different direction.
  • Miscellaneous Notes:

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:23 am

Earth II
New Claim Form

Please fill out the below form to place a new claim unrelated to a new application. This form is only for members of Earth II who have Established Claims. Make sure you do the math on your claims and post it in square kilometers or km². Separate all claims with their own list bullet. You do not have to do the math on the individual pieces of the claim, only the claim as a whole.

• Claim Total (km²): 560,835 km²
    • Armenia - 29,743 km²
    • Azerbaijan - 86,600 km²
    • Georgia - 69,700 km²
    • Russia (Astrakhan Oblast) - 44,100 km²
    • Russia (Chechen Republic) - 15,600 km²
    • Russia (Kabardino-Balkarian Republic - 12,500 km²
    • Russia (Karachay-Cherkess Republic) - 14,300 km²
    • Russia (Krasnodar Krai) - 76,000 km²
    • Russia (Republic of Adygea) - 7,792 km²
    • Russia (Republic of Dagestan) - 50,300 km²
    • Russia (Republic of Ingushetia) - 3,600 km²
    • Russia (Republic of Kalmykia) - 76,100 km²
    • Russia (Republic of North Ossetia-Alania) - 8,000 km²
    • Russia (Stavropol Krai) - 66,500 km²

The claim will form the 'Marimaian Federation', a rather corrupt/nepotistic/mafia-ish state that will eventually become a Pact observer because it's got a fair bit of oil. I would heartily encourage usage of the nickname 'Marimafiya' for it by other nations :P I'm sure that other members could find a use for it as well (money laundering, dodgy individuals fleeing there, etc, etc.).
Last edited by Freistaat-Ostafrika on Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Earth II

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]Heirs to Blood and Oil [Earth II]
  • Thread Owner(s): Freistaat-Ostafrika
  • Classification Tag(s): Character, Claim, Story
  • Synopsis: The Baibakov family of the Marimaian Federation consider the future, both domestically and internationally.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: If anyone wants to get involved then feel free to drop me a TG or message me on Discord.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:21 pm

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 18.5
    • Spain (Ceuta)

Earth II

[*]Into the Mouth of Peril
  • Thread Owner(s): Layarteb
  • Location: Western Hemisphere, Atlantic Ocean | Africa, North Africa, Morocco
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim, Pirates, Story
  • Synopsis: Let's take a trip back in time to the 17th and early 18th centuries and explore the world of piracy as it were at the time. The thread will detail the Layartebian conquest of the Azores, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Ceuta (new claim), Gibraltar, the Madeira Islands, and Morocco (Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima) from a confederacy of pirate states.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: OOC Thread
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:22 pm

Earth II
Current Update

Updates Actioned
  • Cotland
    • [Post] Claims added.
    • [Post] Thread added.
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post] Spreadsheet updated.
    • [Post] Claims added.
    • [Post] Thread added.

Special Announcements
None

Current Update: Sat Aug 14, 2021 23:22 [UTC-4]
Last Update: Sun Aug 08, 2021 13:44 [UTC-4]
Page 17
Last edited by Earth_ Two on Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cotland
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:27 pm

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 33,843.5
    • Moldova (including Transnistria)

Claim to Moldova will be incorporated into "The Nightinggale and the Lion" thread.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 153,846 km²
    • Turkey (Ağrı) - 11,376 km²
    • Turkey (Ardahan) - 5,661 km²
    • Turkey (Artvin) - 7,436 km²
    • Turkey (Bayburt) - 3,652 km²
    • Turkey (Bingöl) - 8,125 km²
    • Turkey (Bitlis) - 6,707 km²
    • Turkey (Elâzığ) - 8,455 km²
    • Turkey (Erzincan) - 11,974 km²
    • Turkey (Erzurum) - 25,066 km²
    • Turkey (Gümüşhane) - 6,575 km²
    • Turkey (Iğdır) - 3,588 km²
    • Turkey (Kars) - 9,587 km²
    • Turkey (Muş) - 8,196 km²
    • Turkey (Rize) - 3,920 km²
    • Turkey (Trabzon) - 6,685 km²
    • Turkey (Tunceli) - 7,774 km²
    • Turkey (Van) - 19,069 km²

After thinking about it for a few days, I'm going to be adding these territories to the Marimaian Federation as they are known by some as 'Western Armenia' and I have Armenia in the Federation. So these territories are to be added to the ongoing claim in Heirs to Blood and Oil [Earth II].

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:03 am

Earth II
Current Update

Updates Actioned
  • Cotland
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post] Claims added.

Special Announcements
None

Current Update: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:03 [UTC-4]
Last Update: Sat Aug 14, 2021 23:22 [UTC-4]
Page 17
Last edited by Earth_ Two on Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:17 am

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²): 748 km²
    • Tonga - 748 km²

This might seem a little random, but the claim will be added into Heirs to Blood and Oil [Earth II]. The Kingdom of Tonga will be involved in the efforts of the Marimaian Federation to make themselves attractive enough to the Shenzhen Pact to get an invitation to join. It will all become clear in the fullness of time :P

The Kingdom of Apilonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom of Apilonia » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:55 pm

After my recent post in Matters of Honour, I now consider my claim for all my outstanding claims contained in that thread to be complete.

As such, please increase my population to 399,453,761

I would also like to add East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, and East Timor, to my current New Zealand claim, which will now become my focus. However, the events of claiming these territories will be handled in my and Cot's Revenge of the Fallen thread, as this has effectively continued the storyline I've started in the Verdict of History.

Separately, I would like to claim the Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Tuvalu, and French Polynesia. Unless Mari has any objections, this will take place in his Heirs to Blood and Oil thread, as these claims will be in response to his moves in the Pacific.
Last edited by The Kingdom of Apilonia on Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Apilonia
An Earth II Member

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:19 am

The Kingdom of Apilonia wrote:Separately, I would like to claim the Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Tuvalu, and French Polynesia. Unless Mari has any objections, this will take place in his Heirs to Blood and Oil thread, as these claims will be in response to his moves in the Pacific.

Since you asked nicely on Discord as well, I'll allow it. I'm nice like that :lol:

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Okay so how about I get us an update this weekend or next week.
Anything anyone wants to call out to update, any claims finished, et cetera.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 am

With my latest post, I consider Heirs to Blood and Oil [Earth II] and the claims associated with that thread to be complete.

The Marimaian Federation and the Kingdom of Tonga might not have joined the Shenzhen Pact just yet, but they're on the organisation's radar :)

Pyschotika
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 08, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pyschotika » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:21 pm

Earth II
Application for Membership

Please complete all of the application sections prior to posting. If a field is not applicable to do, please designate it as "N/A." Do not leave anything blank. If you have any questions about what these fields refer to, you can find virtually all of them on Wikipedia. You can also ask in our Discord. In addition, please note that the Aircraft Registration Code should be one or two characters. It is advisable that you use letters only. Your currency must include a symbol.

Section 1: National Factbook
Use this section to fill out your National Factbook Entry.

• Nation Name: Vasileía Romaíon; Byzantine Empire
  • Demonym: Roman; Byzantine
  • Capital: Constantinople
  • Founding Date: May 11, 330 AD
  • Official Language(s): Koine Greek (Liturgical; Court), Greek (Common; Academia), English (Diplomatic; Secondary throughout Empire)
  • Official Religion: Christianity (Eastern/Greek Orthodoxy)
  • Largest Religion: Christianity (Eastern/Greek Orthodoxy)
  • Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
  • Head of State: Basileus Geórgios Palaiologos (βασιλεύς Βασιλικός Παλαιολόγος)
  • Head of Government: Mesazōn Vasilikós Lykaios (μεσάζων Βασιλικός Λυκαίος)
  • Constitution: Yes; The Fourth Senate of Rome established 1832
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral System, with a Mesazōn selected to represent the majority Party. While the Senate conforms to a Constitution, the Emperor retains the power to dissolve the Senate and appoint his own Mesazōn. The Appointee to the Office of the Mesazōn must still pass approval of the Emperor.
  • Economy Type: Mixed Economy
  • Population: 87,324,653
  • Currency: Drachma
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: +30
  • Internet TLD: .rm
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12nm
  • Aircraft Registration Code: SX
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: 523,948 (.6%)
    • Reserve Personnel: 1,309,869 (1.5%)
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: Y
    • Biological: Y
    • Radiological: Y
    • Nuclear: N (Capabilities for Nuclear Warheads exists; Radiological stockpile utilized by Nuclear Energy systems throughout the Empire)

Section 2: Land Claims
Use this section to list the land you wish to claim. Please note that new members are limited to 3,500,000 km² (1,351,358 mi²). You should note that we will check the math so it is prudent to ensure that your claims are not exceeding this cap otherwise you will be asked to cede claims. You are also advised to review the claims list ahead of time so that you do not inadvertently claim land that is already taken. Use a new list line for each individual claim.

Land Claims
  • Italy – Campania, Molise, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Sardegna (any and all portions of which remain unclaimed)
  • Greece – Attica, Central Greece, Central Macedonia, Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, Epirus, Ionian Islands, North Aegean (Pretty sure Lay has all of them?), Peloponnese, South Aegean, Western Greece, Western Macedonia, Mount Athos (any and all portions of which remain unclaimed)
  • Turkey – Edirne, Tekirdag, Kirklareli, Kocaeli, Duzce, Sakarya, Yalova, Bursa, Bilecik, Balikesir, Canakkale, Manisa, Izmir, Aydin, Mugla, Denizli, Burdur, Antalya (any and all portions of which remain unclaimed)
  • Libya - (3) Hizam al Akhdar, (14) Benghazi, (8) Marj, (4) Jabal al Akhdar, (11) Quba, (16) Derna, (22) Misrata, (9) Murqub, (25) Tarhuna wa Msalata, (19) Gharyan, (5) Jafara, (24) Tajura wa Arba’, (26) Tripoli, (13) Zawiya, (10) Nuqat al Kharns, (23) Nalut, (29) Sabratha wa Sorman, (32) Yafran )any and all portions of which remain unclaimed)
  • Tunisia – All

Section 3: Player Information
Use this section to fill out details about yourself. These details are important and they help us understand you as a player more. They also give us insight into your experiences on NationStates, which will allow us to review your claim better. We ask your age as the site requires a minimum age level for participation. In addition, this will let us know if we have to be mindful of studies (if you are a student). We also ask your fluency in English due to the fact that English is the primary language of this community. It is all right if you are not a native speaker of English, we have and have had many non-native speakers. In our experiences, many of them have been better speakers of English than native-born speakers. Please submit at least one RP example (you may choose whichever sample you feel fits you the best). Please do not submit more than two.

• Real-Life Age: 31
  • Fluency in English: Me good speak
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: Rejoining
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: Previously been here
  • RP Sample(s):
    • No longer have links, but I have been RP’ing off and on the past 17 years.

Section 4: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions is a phrase we're all familiar with in this day and age. This is not like a software company wishing to have access to every facet of your life. You are simply asked to affirm that you have read our Charter and that you are accepting the requirements of this community. Please answer "Yes" or "No."

• Have you read our Charter?: Yes
  • Do you understand the requirements of Earth II?: Yes

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:53 am

Application conditionally approved pending posting of a thread (and I have to double check the math eventually but don't let that stop you).
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

The Kingdom of Apilonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom of Apilonia » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:06 am

The initial part of my New Zealand arc, bringing the realm into the Commonwealth, has been completed in The Verdict of History and will continue in The Revenge of the Fallen.

However, the actual claim of New Zealand is effectively complete now, so please adjust accordingly, however East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, and East Timor are outstanding in the latter thread.

Separately, the islands I added to be played out in Mari's Heirs of the Blood and Oil are also effectively complete.

In accordance with the above, and previous competitions, please adjust my population to 404,582,161
The Kingdom of Apilonia
An Earth II Member

The Kingdom of Apilonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Kingdom of Apilonia » Mon May 30, 2022 3:57 pm

Earth II

[*]Resurgam
  • Thread Owner(s): The Kingdom of Apilonia
  • Classification Tag(s): Story
  • Synopsis: After a devastating terrorist attack shakes the Kingdom to it's core, Apilonia grapples with an enemy that it thought was in its past, and must come to terms with its new reality.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: All welcome to react and take part, please discuss via Discord if anything out of left field!
Last edited by The Kingdom of Apilonia on Mon May 30, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Apilonia
An Earth II Member

Evangelium
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Evangelium » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:07 pm

Earth II

• Nation Name: The Federal Union of Tawantin
  • Demonym: Tawantinian
  • Capital: Charcas
  • Founding Date: 21 May 1810
  • Official Language(s): Spanish
  • Official Religion: N/A
  • Largest Religion: Christianity
  • Government Type: Federation, elective constitutional monarchy
  • Head of State: King Mario
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Gustavo Castillo (each of the 4 constituent kingdoms has its own prime minister)
  • Constitution: Yes (originally 30 Jun 1918; current 30 Jun 1968)
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral (constituent assembly; legislative bodies only exist in each federated state)
  • Economy Type: Distributist
  • Population: 103,292,609
  • Currency: Tawantinian real (Rs$)
  • Calling Code: +308
  • Internet TLD: .tw
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 24nm
  • Aircraft Registration Code: RS
  • Military Size:
    • Active Personnel: 363,500
    • Reserve Personnel: 819,000
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: No
    • Biological: No
    • Radiological: No
    • Nuclear: No

Land Claims (3,499,016 km²)

• Peru – Tumbes
  • Peru – Piura
  • Peru – Lambayaque
  • Peru – Cajamarca
  • Peru – Amazonas
  • Peru – La Libertad
  • Peru – San Martin
  • Peru – Ancash
  • Peru – Huanuco
  • Peru – Lima Province & City
  • Peru - Callao
  • Peru – Pasco
  • Peru – Junin
  • Peru - Ica
  • Peru – Huancavelica
  • Peru – Ayacucho
  • Peru – Apurimac
  • Peru – Cusco
  • Peru – Arequipa
  • Peru – Puno
  • Peru – Monquegua
  • Peru – Tacna
  • Bolivia – Tarija
  • Bolivia – Potosi
  • Bolivia – Chuquisaca
  • Bolivia – Cochabamba
  • Bolivia – Oruro
  • Bolivia – La Paz
  • Chile – Arica and Parinacota
  • Chile – Tarapaca
  • Chile – Antofagasta
  • Chile – Atacama
  • Chile – Coquimbo
  • Chile – Valparaiso [incl. offshore islands except Easter]
  • Chile – Metropolitan
  • Chile – O'Higgins
  • Chile – Maule
  • Chile – Nuble
  • Chile – Biobio
  • Chile – Los Lagos
  • Paraguay - Amambay
  • Paraguay - Concepcion
  • Paraguay – San Pedro
  • Paraguay - Canindeyu
  • Paraguay - Cordillera
  • Paraguay - Caaguazu
  • Paraguay - Central
  • Paraguay – Distrito Capital
  • Paraguay - Guaira
  • Paraguay - Paraguari
  • Paraguay - Caazapa
  • Paraguay – Alto Parana
  • Paraguay - Neembucu
  • Paraguay - Misiones
  • Paraguay – Itapua
  • Brazil – Rio Grande do Sul
  • Uruguay
  • Argentina - Jujuy
  • Argentina - Salta
  • Argentina - Tucuman
  • Argentina - Catamarca
  • Argentina – Santiago del Estero
  • Argentina - Misiones
  • Argentina - Corrientes
  • Argentina – La Roja
  • Argentina – San Juan
  • Argentina - Cordoba
  • Argentina - Mendoza
  • Argentina – San Luis
  • Argentina – Entre Rios
  • Argentina – Buenos Aires City
  • Argentina – Isla de los Estados

• Real-Life Age: 30 (graduate student)
  • Fluency in English: native
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: rejoining after being away since 2012 and wanting to have regular commitments to writing for fun
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: N/A
  • RP Sample(s):

Last edited by Evangelium on Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If you're interested in the longest-running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
A Homeland for the People | As the Music Swells | The Bicentennial Threat

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Application conditionally approved pending posting of a thread (and I have to double check the math eventually but don't let that stop you). The ItailianMaifias question we'll leave separate for now.
Last edited by Layarteb on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

First Eurasian Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby First Eurasian Empire » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:30 am

As most of you will be aware, this is Api (as I'm traditionally known on Discord). As we've been discussing, this will be a nation-swap, and it WILL be my final one. As much as I enjoy my beloved Apilonia it has become a little stale, and now I want to do something that is well outside of my normal comfort zone, so here we go:

Earth II

• Nation Name: First Eurasian Empire
  • Demonym: Eurasian, Imperial
  • Capital: Constantinople
  • Founding Date: 5th September 2022
  • Official Language(s): None
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: TBC
  • Government Type: Authoritarian Oligarchy
  • Head of State: Emperor Nikolaos I Atreides
  • Head of Government: Emperor Nikolaos I Atreides
  • Constitution: Yes
  • Legislature Type: Unicameral
  • Economy Type: Mixed
  • Population: 482,792,178
  • Currency: Imperial Credit
  • Calling Code: +19
  • Internet TLD: .IMP
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12 Nautical Miles
  • Aircraft Registration Code: IM
  • Military Size: TBC
    • Active Personnel: TBC
    • Reserve Personnel: TBC
  • CBRN Weaponry:
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes

Land Claims
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Lichenstein
  • Austria
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovakia
  • Hungary
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Slovenia
  • Croatia
  • Bosnia
  • Serbia
  • Montenegro
  • Albania
  • Kosovo
  • North Macedonia
  • Greece
  • Turkey (Remainder)
  • Syria
  • Iraq (Remainder)
  • Jordan
  • Tunisia
  • Libya
  • Malta
  • Algeria
  • Morocco
  • Spain
  • Portugal (Perhaps?)

Use this section to fill out details about yourself.  These details are important and they help us understand you as a player more.  They also give us insight into your experiences on NationStates, which will allow us to review your claim better.  We ask your age as the site requires a minimum age level for participation.  In addition, this will let us know if we have to be mindful of studies (if you are a student).  We also ask your fluency in English due to the fact that English is the primary language of this community.  It is all right if you are not a native speaker of English, we have and have had many non-native speakers.  In our experiences, many of them have been better speakers of English than native-born speakers.  Please submit at least one RP example (you may choose whichever sample you feel fits you the best).  Please do not submit more than two.

• Real-Life Age: 29
  • Fluency in English: Native
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: Nation-switch
  • Other Relevant RP Experience: Existing member, this is a nation-switch.
  • RP Sample(s):
    • See above

Last edited by First Eurasian Empire on Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chrinthanium
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 04, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chrinthanium » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:36 am

I have been stuck for a while with characters I don’t honestly care about and haven’t felt the desire or want to write them. Knowing that Api was moving, I decided to claim switch to something I feel more interest in. One that I know will work with characters that I actually care about and want to succeed and stories I want to tell. I even have the first thread beginning to form as I write the application. So, without further adieu, here we go.....

Earth II

Please complete all of the application sections prior to posting. If a field is not applicable to do, please designate it as "N/A." Do not leave anything blank. If you have any questions about what these fields refer to, you can find virtually all of them on Wikipedia. You can also ask in our Discord. In addition, please note that the Aircraft Registration Code should be one or two characters. It is advisable that you use letters only. Your currency must include a symbol.

• Nation Name: Federal Republic of California
  • Demonym: Californian
  • Capital: Denver
  • Founding Date: 1 August 1850
  • Official Language(s): Spanish, English
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Christianity (Protestant specifically)
  • Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic
  • Head of State: President Tyler Ellison
  • Head of Government: President Tyler Ellison
  • Constitution: 1850
  • Legislature Type: Bicameral Congress
  • Economy Type: ‘Nordic-style’
  • Population: 111,023,580
  • Currency: $ or C$
  • Summer Time: yes
  • Calling Code: 169
  • Internet TLD: .CA (if available)
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 12
  • Aircraft Registration Code: CA (if available)
  • Military Size: 500,000
    • Active Personnel: 350,000
    • Reserve Personnel: 150,000
  • CBRN Weaponry: Yes
    • Chemical: No
    • Biological: No
    • Radiological: No
    • Nuclear: Maybe?

Use this section to list the land you wish to claim. Please note that new members are limited to 3,500,000 km² (1,351,358 mi²). You should note that we will check the math so it is prudent to ensure that your claims are not exceeding this cap otherwise you will be asked to cede claims. You are also advised to review the claims list ahead of time so that you do not inadvertently claim land that is already taken. Use a new list line for each individual claim.

Land Claims
  • Texas: 695,662 km sq
  • California: 423,967 km sq
  • New Mexico: 314,914 km sq
  • Arizona: 295,234 km sq
  • Nevada: 286,380 km sq
  • Colorado: 269,601 km sq
  • Utah: 219,882 km sq
  • Kansas: 213,100 km sq
  • Oklahoma: 181,037 km sq
  • Missouri: 180,540 km sq
  • Arkansas: 137,732 km sq
  • Louisiana: 135,659 km sq
  • Total Claim: 3,353,708 km sq

Use this section to fill out details about yourself. These details are important and they help us understand you as a player more. They also give us insight into your experiences on NationStates, which will allow us to review your claim better. We ask your age as the site requires a minimum age level for participation. In addition, this will let us know if we have to be mindful of studies (if you are a student). We also ask for your fluency in English due to the fact that English is the primary language of this community. It is all right if you are not a native speaker of English, we have and have had many non-native speakers. In our experiences, many of them have been better speakers of English than native-born speakers. Please submit at least one RP example (you may choose whichever sample you feel fits you the best). Please do not submit more than two.

• Real-Life Age: As old as my nose, older than my teeth
  • Fluency in English: Highly proficient native American English speaker
  • Reason for Joining Earth II: Nation Swap
  • Other Relevant RP Experience:Existing member, this is a swap.
  • RP Sample(s):

Terms and Conditions is a phrase we're all familiar with in this day and age. This is not like a software company wishing to have access to every facet of your life. You are simply asked to affirm that you have read our Charter and that you are accepting the requirements of this community. Please answer "Yes" or "No."

Last edited by Chrinthanium on Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"You ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?" - George Gobel, American Comedian (1919-1991)

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:41 am

Well, since I knew that Chrin might be moving if Api was moving...

I shall be relinquishing:

• Angola - 1,246,700km
  • Armenia - 29,743km
  • Azerbaijan - 86,600km
  • Burundi - 5,765km
  • Cameroon - 475,422km
  • Comoros - 1,862km
  • Democratic Republic of Congo - 2,345,409km
  • Equatorial Guinea - 28,050km
  • France (part) - 3,688.6km
  • Gabon - 267,667km
  • Georgia - 69,700km
  • Kenya - 580,367km
  • Madagascar - 587,041km
  • Malawi - 118,484km
  • Maldives - 298km
  • Mozambique - 801,590km
  • Nigeria - 923,768km
  • Portugal (part) - 89,078km
  • Republic of Congo - 342,000km
  • Russia (Astrakhan Oblast) - 44,100 km
  • Russia (Chechen Republic) - 15,600 km
  • Russia (Kabardino-Balkarian Republic - 12,500 km
  • Russia (Karachay-Cherkess Republic) - 14,300 km
  • Russia (Krasnodar Krai) - 76,000 km
  • Russia (Republic of Adygea) - 7,792 km
  • Russia (Republic of Dagestan) - 50,300 km
  • Russia (Republic of Ingushetia) - 3,600 km
  • Russia (Republic of Kalmykia) - 76,100 km
  • Russia (Republic of North Ossetia-Alania) - 8,000 km
  • Russia (Stavropol Krai) - 66,500 km
  • Rwanda - 26,388km
  • Sao Tome and Principe - 1,001km
  • Tanzania - 947,303km
  • Turkey (Ağrı) - 11,376 km
  • Turkey (Ardahan) - 5,661 km
  • Turkey (Artvin) - 7,436 km
  • Turkey (Bayburt) - 3,652 km
  • Turkey (Bingöl) - 8,125 km
  • Turkey (Bitlis) - 6,707 km
  • Turkey (Elâzığ) - 8,455 km
  • Turkey (Erzincan) - 11,974 km
  • Turkey (Erzurum) - 25,066 km
  • Turkey (Gümüşhane) - 6,575 km
  • Turkey (Iğdır) - 3,588 km
  • Turkey (Kars) - 9,587 km
  • Turkey (Muş) - 8,196 km
  • Turkey (Rize) - 3,920 km
  • Turkey (Trabzon) - 6,685 km
  • Turkey (Tunceli) - 7,774 km
  • Turkey (Van) - 19,069 km
  • Uganda - 241,038km
  • Zambia - 752,618km

All Turkish claims and Portugal (part) will be transferred to Apilonia/FEE, as they fit his new nation idea better. Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and the Russian territories will be transferred to Cotland as per our discussions on Discord :)

So, now to the juicy part:

Earth II
New Claim Form

• Claim Total (km²):
    • China (Beijing, Gansu, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Tianjin, Xinjiang) - 5,458,779.23km
    • Mongolia - 1,564,116km
    • North Korea - 120,540km
    • South Korea - 100,363km
    • Japan - 377,975km

Why, you might ask? Well, the Shenzhen Pact was fun and all, but it was a bit exhausting keeping track of all those national leaders and nations. Plus it kinda led to Earth II being a bit stuck as pretty much everybody joined it as an observer :P I'd like the chance to be a bit of a stirrer again, and so with the above claim, I can safely say...

The United Eastasian Republic is back, betches! :lol:

Claim thread to follow, obviously :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: In light of these changes, I would ask for the following changes to be made to the spreadsheet:

Nation Name: United Eastasian Republic
Demonym: Eastasian
Capital: Beijing
Founding Day: 7 August 1937
Offical Language: Mandarin
Government Type: Unitary one-party socialist republic
Legislature Type: Unicameral
Population: 1,889,712,458
Internet TLD: .uer
Aircraft Code: UE

Total Forces: 35,900,000
Active Personnel: 12,000,000
Reserve Personnel: 13,900,000
Last edited by Freistaat-Ostafrika on Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cotland
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:53 am

I confirm transfer of Kavkazland to Cotland
Last edited by Cotland on Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents