NATION

PASSWORD

Berlin-Vienna Pact (IC, B-V Pact members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Austro-Bohemian Reich
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Austro-Bohemian Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:27 am

Charoskania wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:
Al-Ghani was having a hard time believing what he was seeing, it was a kindergarten in here, his eyes turned to the representative of Armenia

“ People who do not agree with Armenias actions are not “friends” to your enemy, the fact you use that kind of language is very concerning. Then, you tell us its part of some kind of secret plan of provocation? Fabuhad will not be subject to some shadow game your playing behind our back and calling anyone here a genocide supporter because they wont be dragged by your nation is totally out of line.”

Then he turned to the Austrian who had an outbreak

“ I figured more professionalism…..it seems i was mistaken”

Then he began writing

“ Fabuhad will be lodging an official diplomatic complaint against the representative of Armenia, we also demand that Armenia sue for peace. Stringing along a military alliance in a shadow game to fight a war against another state is totally out of line in this alliance.”

Johannes nodded.
"I agree, Al-Ghani. Such representatives to a defensive alliance shall sue for peace, not war rather."

Von Schlager Sits, "Even Though My Previous Statements may sound Concerning, I agree with Al-Ghani. I also Apologize for my Outburst, I was wrongly provoked by a man of low standards."
Dual Germanic Monarch of Austria-Bohemia
An Austrians Dream, a Hungarians Nightmare...
Founder of Berlin-Vienna Pact, Join Here viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=520512. Refer to My Citizens as Austrians or Bohemians, Whatever you like. NS Stats Not Canon

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:42 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:"Provocation goes a long way, friend. It's only a matter of time before they slip up and do something...stupid, if you would. Keep drawing them in until we've got them right where we want them and, well, then we make our move. If they strike first, we'll have the world on our side."

Al-Ghani was having a hard time believing what he was seeing, it was a kindergarten in here, his eyes turned to the representative of Armenia

“ People who do not agree with Armenias actions are not “friends” to your enemy, the fact you use that kind of language is very concerning. Then, you tell us its part of some kind of secret plan of provocation? Fabuhad will not be subject to some shadow game your playing behind our back and calling anyone here a genocide supporter because they wont be dragged by your nation is totally out of line.”

Then he began writing

“ Fabuhad will be lodging an official diplomatic complaint against the representative of Armenia, we also demand that Armenia sue for peace. Stringing along a military alliance in a shadow game to fight a war against another state is totally out of line in this alliance, it also violates article one.”

"You've damned us all..."

He picked up his cane and pointed it at his fellow representatives.

"Mark my words, the blood of the Armenian race will be on your hands...as will the blood of our Catholic brethren. All because of the selfishness of some...old fools? What a goddamn mess this has turned out to be...and for what? For what, dear gentlemen, do you seek to accomplish by abandoning those who seek righteousness? "
Last edited by Mets Hayk on Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Fabuhad
Attaché

Founded: Jul 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:47 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:

Then he began writing

“ Fabuhad will be lodging an official diplomatic complaint against the representative of Armenia, we also demand that Armenia sue for peace. Stringing along a military alliance in a shadow game to fight a war against another state is totally out of line in this alliance, it also violates article one.”

"Mark my words, the blood of the Armenian race will be on your hands...as will the blood of our Catholic brethren. All because of the selfishness of some...old fools? What a goddamn mess this has turned out to be...and for what? For what, dear gentlemen, do you seek to accomplish by abandoning those who seek righteousness? "

“ Seek righteousness?” Al-Ghani looked at the man confused

“ That’s what you think this is? This Alliance is not a holy order for you to call upon during times of your warmongering.”

He took another sip of tea

“ If you go any further Fabuhad will demand your removal from the Berlin-Vienna Pact You are blinded by rage…”
Arab Republic of Fabuhad / جمهورية فابهاد العربية
Government: Constitutional Republic
President: Adeen Satter (ANP)
Prime Minister: Fazzal Damji(NDF)
High Counciler: Aasfa Sader(NDF)
Exports: Oil/Energy, Luxory Goods, Coffee, Fruits/vegetables, Beverages
Orgs: RTO

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:50 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:

“ That’s what you think this is? This Alliance is not a holy order for you to call upon during times of your warmongering.”

“ If you go any further Fabuhad will demand your removal from the Berlin-Vienna Pact You are blinded by rage…”

"Then it is your actions which will risk this alliance becoming an enemy of the Marajarbian Government, as well as the GENA. Make no mistake, if there is B-V Pact aggression against the Armenians, or simply anti-Armenia bias which corrupts these chambers, the GENA will enter a Cold War period in response."
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:53 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:

"Then it is your actions which will risk this alliance becoming an enemy of the Marajarbian Government, as well as the GENA. Make no mistake, if there is B-V Pact aggression against the Armenians, or simply anti-Armenia bias which corrupts these chambers, the GENA will enter a Cold War period in response."

“ Nobody here is threatening military action against Armenia, Armenia has violated the articles of this alliance and openly admitted to provoking a war and then to add insult to injury implied a conspiracy of provocation that would draw our alliance in.”

Al-Ghani narrowed his eyes

“ Do you understand how severe these actions are?”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:54 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“ Nobody here is threatening military action against Armenia, Armenia has violated the articles of this alliance and openly admitted to provoking a war and then to add insult to injury implied a conspiracy of provocation that would draw our alliance in.”

"And do you understand how the world works?"
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:57 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“ Yes, that is why my King has put me in this position, to protect the interests of the Fabuhadi people and adhere to the articles of this alliance, which I should remind everyone here, agreed to. This is not a game, thousands and potentionlly millions of lives are at stake for the wanton destruction Armenias personal crusade has caused.”
Last edited by Fabuhad on Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:01 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“ Yes, that is why my King has put me in this position, to protect the interests of the Fabuhadi people and adhere to the articles of this alliance, which I should remind everyone here, agreed to. This is not a game, thousands and potentionlly millions of lives are at stake for the wanton destruction Armenias personal crusade has caused.”

"You clearly do not. You have no idea about the trials and tribulations about the inner workings of modern politics, you have little idea as to how these alliances are meant to function, and instead of being the diplomat and pushing for neutrality, you are threatening a fellow member with expulsion if they do not, and I quote, "Sue for peace". Please, get caught up on the history books before coming up to any alliance, and tell your King to do the same in kind."

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:04 am

Fabuhad wrote:

"You clearly do not. You have no idea about the trials and tribulations about the inner workings of modern politics, you have little idea as to how these alliances are meant to function, and instead of being the diplomat and pushing for neutrality, you are threatening a fellow member with expulsion if they do not, and I quote, "Sue for peace". Please, get caught up on the history books before coming up to any alliance, and tell your King to do the same in kind."

“ How are they suppose to function? Is this alliance a secret organization bent of conquering those whom it morally disagrees with? Explain to me why we should disregard the very articles of alliance? If this alliance break its own articles and is led into war you will not have to worry about us demanding Armenia be expelled because we will simply resign our position in this alliance. I would hope clear minds prevail however and we can reach a peaceful solution that dosnt endorse international warmongering”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:06 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“ How are they suppose to function? Is this alliance a secret organization bent of conquering those whom it morally disagrees with? Explain to me why we should disregard the very articles of alliance? If this alliance break its own articles and is led into war you will not have to worry about us demanding Armenia be expelled because we will simply resign our position in this alliance. I would hope clear minds prevail however and we can reach a peaceful solution that dosnt endorse international warmongering”

"Alliances get involved in conflicts, they vote on intervention, they fight for justice and save millions, and it's more than a common sight everywhere anywhere and all at once."

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:09 am

Fabuhad wrote:

"Alliances get involved in conflicts, they vote on intervention, they fight for justice and save millions, and it's more than a common sight everywhere anywhere and all at once."

“ Oh? Did we put Armenias case to invade a foreign power to a vote? I thought not. This alliance is a mutual defense pact that is triggered should an enemy attack one of our members, that did not happen since Armenia initiated hostilities.”

Al-Ghani could not believe how insane these two representitves were behaving, it was as if they were wanting the horrors of war shared upon them all.
Last edited by Fabuhad on Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:13 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“ Oh? Did we put Armenias case to invade a foreign power to a vote? I thought not. This alliance is a mutual defense pact that is triggered should an enemy attack one of our members, that did not happen since Armenia initiated hostilities.”

Al-Ghani could not believe how insane these two representitves were behaving, it was as if they were wanting the horrors of war shared upon them all.

“Ok, then explain something to me. If this is truly a defensive alliance, and the Zarnicovians aren’t members, then whose side is the B-V Pact supposed to intervene on?”

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:16 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“Ok, then explain something to me. If this is truly a defensive alliance, and the Zarnicovians aren’t members, then whose side is the B-V Pact supposed to intervene on?”

“Nobody is supposed to intervene…that’s the entire point, Armenia initiated hostilities. That is not to say member states cannot send volunteers to fight.”

Al-Ghani took his last sip, looking into the bottom of his cup.

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:46 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:"Provocation goes a long way, friend. It's only a matter of time before they slip up and do something...stupid, if you would. Keep drawing them in until we've got them right where we want them and, well, then we make our move. If they strike first, we'll have the world on our side."

Then he began writing

The Visegradian Representative said: "I too obviously agree, I have always said that Armenia had planned something rotten, and in the end I was right.

Armenia is openly taking an imperialist action, and believes that other states will let it, but we will not do that.

If so, I am in favor of an expulsion or a demotion as an observer from Armenia. "

Having said that, the Visegradian representative turns to the Austrian representative: "Excuse me first, I was nervous and I didn't notice what I said, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, I hope we can start over now"
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

The Austro-Bohemian Reich
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Austro-Bohemian Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 am

Fabuhad wrote:

“Nobody is supposed to intervene…that’s the entire point, Armenia initiated hostilities. That is not to say member states cannot send volunteers to fight.”

"Al Ghani Is Right, we can send Weapons and Troops, But not Officially Join the War Yet. But You are Wrong about One thing, we will not become the Aggressors against Armenia."

He turned to the Visegrad Delegate, "I am Sorry for the Way I acted as well. Our People were once United as One under one Banner, We could never reached where we are today without each other."
Dual Germanic Monarch of Austria-Bohemia
An Austrians Dream, a Hungarians Nightmare...
Founder of Berlin-Vienna Pact, Join Here viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=520512. Refer to My Citizens as Austrians or Bohemians, Whatever you like. NS Stats Not Canon

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:53 am

Grande Germania wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:

Then he began writing

The Visegradian Representative said: "I too obviously agree, I have always said that Armenia had planned something rotten, and in the end I was right.

Armenia is openly taking an imperialist action, and believes that other states will let it, but we will not do that.

If so, I am in favor of an expulsion or a demotion as an observer from Armenia. "

Having said that, the Visegradian representative turns to the Austrian representative: "Excuse me first, I was nervous and I didn't notice what I said, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, I hope we can start over now"

"It all makes sense now...cowards really are the loudest, aren't they? Those who care only for themselves?"
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:59 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:The Visegradian Representative said: "I too obviously agree, I have always said that Armenia had planned something rotten, and in the end I was right.

"It all makes sense now...cowards really are the loudest, aren't they? Those who care only for themselves?"

"Are you talking about Armenia? Right?" joke the Visegradian representative, who then replied seriously: "You have caused this war and now you are paying the consequences, no one has asked you to become the policeman of the world, who also hurts his job, so please, if you don't have something really necessary to say, stay silent, it's still a miracle that you are here "
The Visegrad Empire, a federal union of states formed by Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland

IC my state is Called Union of the Empire of Visegrad, or Visegrad, OOC Grande Germania or whatever you like

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:00 am

The Austro-Bohemian Reich wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:

"Al Ghani Is Right, we can send Weapons and Troops, But not Officially Join the War Yet. But You are Wrong about One thing, we will not become the Aggressors against Armenia."

He turned to the Visegrad Delegate, "I am Sorry for the Way I acted as well. Our People were once United as One under one Banner, We could never reached where we are today without each other."

“ i never suggested becoming aggressors against Armenia, though explusion would be a sane response, we would like to avoid it. We even offered to help pay some of Armenias war debt if they sued for peace but nobody seemed to care”

Al-Ghani looked at his watch, it was getting close to lunch time.
Last edited by Fabuhad on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:05 am

Grande Germania wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:

"Are you talking about Armenia? Right?" joke the Visegradian representative, who then replied seriously: "You have caused this war and now you are paying the consequences, no one has asked you to become the policeman of the world, who also hurts his job, so please, if you don't have something really necessary to say, stay silent, it's still a miracle that you are here "

He chuckled a bit.

"Oh, you're quite the jester, aren't you?"

Fabuhad wrote:
The Austro-Bohemian Reich wrote:

“ i never suggested becoming aggressors against Armenia, though explusion would be a sane response, we would like to avoid it. We even offered to help pay some of Armenias war debt if they sued for peace but nobody seemed to care”

"You really do like being a selfish bastard, don't you?"
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:11 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"Are you talking about Armenia? Right?" joke the Visegradian representative, who then replied seriously: "You have caused this war and now you are paying the consequences, no one has asked you to become the policeman of the world, who also hurts his job, so please, if you don't have something really necessary to say, stay silent, it's still a miracle that you are here "

He chuckled a bit.

Fabuhad wrote:

“ Your attempts to frustrate me and this chamber will not work, and I will assume that its not your government but you yourself making these outbursts, i do have something else in mind.”

Fabuhad demands expulsion of the representative of Armenia and that a new representitve be given and that the attitude of the Armenian government be truly known. If the Armenian government aligns with their current “representative” then Fabuhad will put to a vote for the expulsion of Armenia from the Berlin-Vienna Pact.

Here are the lists of offenses committed by the representative of Armenia

1. Insulted the Malik of Fabuhad
2. Conspiracy to commit unprovoked war
3. Insulted various other representatives
4. Claimed member states supported genocide
Last edited by Fabuhad on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:14 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:
He chuckled a bit.

“ Your attempts to frustrate me and this chamber will not work, and I will assume that its not your government but you yourself making these outbursts, i do have something else in mind.”

Fabuhad demands expulsion of the representative of Armenia and that a new representitve be given and that the attitude of the Armenian government be truly known. If the Armenian government aligns with their current “representative” then Fabuhad will put to a vote for the expulsion of Armenia from the Berlin-Vienna Pact.

Here are the lists of offenses

"Like I've said...when our people are slaughtered, and our culture is erased; the blood shall be on your hands..."
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:16 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:
He chuckled a bit.

Here are the lists of offenses committed by the representative of Armenia

“The last “offense” is nothing but yourself being offended at the truth. By doing this, you are allowing the Zarnicovians to get away scot free, and you refuse to give a damn.”

Grande Germania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Germania » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:17 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Grande Germania wrote:"Are you talking about Armenia? Right?" joke the Visegradian representative, who then replied seriously: "You have caused this war and now you are paying the consequences, no one has asked you to become the policeman of the world, who also hurts his job, so please, if you don't have something really necessary to say, stay silent, it's still a miracle that you are here "

He chuckled a bit.

Fabuhad wrote:

"if you say so,so much so that you are an expert in playing the jester"
Last edited by Grande Germania on Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fabuhad
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fabuhad » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:17 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Fabuhad wrote:

Here are the lists of offenses

"Like I've said...when our people are slaughtered, and our culture is erased; the blood shall be on your hands..."

Al-ghani didn’t flinch

“ Mr. Representative Your passport to Fabuhad will be invalidated, you are hereby barred from the Arab Kingdom of Fabuhad, any attempt that you personally make to travel to Fabuhad will result in your immediate arrest.”

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:21 am

Fabuhad wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:

Al-ghani didn’t flinch

“ Mr. Representative Your passport to Fabuhad will be invalidated, you are hereby barred from the Arab Kingdom of Fabuhad, any attempt that you personally make to travel to Fabuhad will result in your immediate arrest.”

"And...? Am I supposed to care about this...revelation?"
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates