NATION

PASSWORD

Dispatch Upvotes dissapear

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Technoblade Bloodbath
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Dispatch Upvotes dissapear

Postby Technoblade Bloodbath » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:35 pm

Hi one day my disptch R.I.P. Technoblade was 3. on New category and now it's gone and it's upvotes dissapeared I need help because it has over 200 maybe 300 views here is the link https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1727298 but know my work isn't up there anymore what happened? :(

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:45 pm

There must have been a ton of downvotes as well, which effectively nullified the upvotes. A lot of them.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Technoblade Bloodbath
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Technoblade Bloodbath » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:55 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:There must have been a ton of downvotes as well, which effectively nullified the upvotes. A lot of them.

ok

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:56 pm

There's also some code that periodically removes dispatch votes that appear to be non-genuine, e.g. the result of bots or puppetry.

Return to Technical