NATION

PASSWORD

Some gameplayers/offsiters need to mind their own business.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Some gameplayers/offsiters need to mind their own business.

Postby Queen Yuno » Fri May 20, 2022 9:27 pm

A few days ago, "multiple people" came crawling out of nowhere and "reported" me for something that I didn't do to try to get me kicked out of some gameplay or military regions I participate in.

Luckily, the misunderstanding was resolved. Since I was able to prove (to the person who it was reported to) that I didn't do it.

However, this serves as a lesson to all of you in Gameplay.

To the "multiple people" who tried to get me kicked out of the game militaries: They need to stop targetting a single player who's not holding any political positions. They need to target the big shots, the actual government officials. There is no point in creating rumors about a regular updater / footsoldier.

I don't see the strategy behind it. I only see cowardly losing players who might possibly be targetting me not for IC reasons but for ...... let's say I suspect some sexism is involved. But who knows? All I know is that I expected a quick update, but then I had to "prove" that I didn't do something that I didn't do, thanks to a few Gameplayers wanting to Gossip.
-----

Some losers decided to coordinate and report me for something I didn't do. "Multiple people" from the neutral zone alleged that I started a fight in a Voice Chat, when I was simply updating, followed orders and didn't say anything.

Luckily I had evidence, and didn't get kicked out of any of the orgs that I'm with.

However, this serves as another reminder to all of you. Haters be hating and I'm going to self-vouch for my good character and if anyone hears anything bad about me, (wo)man up and confirm the rumors with me before trying to sabotage the couple times I decide to help Gameplayers during their endeavors. Good riddance to the liars who burned themselves as sources.

Moral of the story is: Don't trust any NationStates allegations or rumors without any evidence. In my case I caught what was quite literally, point-blank lying about something I did. I want to call out any gameplayers who are involved, and say,

Go get a life or play the game, and stop wasting time on regular players like me.

Trust that I'm of good moral character, and don't spread questionable stories saying otherwise.

Anyone else also got any good stories?
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Haganham
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Haganham » Fri May 20, 2022 10:56 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:Anyone else also got any good stories?

I planted some herbs this weekend they are happy and growing and now they are on my foods.
Last edited by Haganham on Fri May 20, 2022 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine reading a signature, but over the course of it the quality seems to deteriorate and it gets wose an wose, where the swenetence stwucture and gwammer rewerts to a pwoint of uttew non swence, an u jus dont wanna wead it anymwore (o´ω`o) awd twa wol owdewl iws jus awfwul (´・ω・`);. bwt tw sinawtur iwswnwt obwer nyet, it gwos own an own an own an own. uwu wanyaa stwop weadwing bwut uwu cwant stop wewding, uwu stwartd thwis awnd ur gwoing two fwinibsh it nowo mwattew wat! uwu hab mwoxie kwiddowo, bwut uwu wibl gwib ub sowon. i cwan wite wike dis fwor owors, swo dwont cwalengbe mii..

… wbats dis??? uwu awe stwill weedinb mwie sinatwr?? uwu habe awot ob detewemwinyanyatiom!! 。◕‿◕。! u habve comopweedid tha signwtr, good job!

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Fri May 20, 2022 11:13 pm

That sounds awful. Gameplay has a certain witch hunt element that maybe I'm forgetting but seems much more present compared to when I started.

Best of luck there Yuno
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Fri May 20, 2022 11:56 pm

You didnt deserve what happened to you Yuno. Luckily you had proof and evidence on your side, otherwise ‘they’ would have further continued their ugly endeavors. Shame on them for spreading false rumors.

~ Ben was here o/

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sat May 21, 2022 12:05 am

Glad they failed, Yuno. I can't stand it when GP gets that ugly. It's just wrong and far too vindictive for a game.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat May 21, 2022 1:01 pm

Queen Yuno *** 1 day ban for trolling and harassment ***

You do not get to throw insults at a bunch of players just because you don't name them. Gameplay is not your blog, and nor is it the place to bring this kind of offsite drama.

Return to Gameplay