NATION

PASSWORD

The Glory of Imperialism

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tyladoria
Attaché

Founded: Apr 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Glory of Imperialism

Postby Tyladoria » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Fellow Nations

Too long as we been kept down by the all watching eye of the world, they condemn Imperialism and its' gifts to suppressed and backwards societies. We must understand the beneficial fruits of imperialism, for our own nations, and for the one's we conquer. Let us even install our own leaders of these lands and spread the light of freedom and glory to the darkest regions :hug:

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC: Topics like these make my day. :lol:
Last edited by Licana on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Vandermire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandermire » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Tyladoria wrote:Fellow Nations

Too long as we been kept down by the all watching eye of the world, they condemn Imperialism and its' gifts to suppressed and backwards societies. We must understand the beneficial fruits of imperialism, for our own nations, and for the one's we conquer. Let us even install our own leaders of these lands and spread the light of freedom and glory to the darkest regions :hug:

Licana wrote:

OOC: Topics like these make my day. :lol:

Couldnt say it better myself.
Colonies: Wackistanian, KronusPrime
My MT nation: AmericanDominance
If you want peace, prepare for war.
Member of the Steel Pact: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77504
No, I am not truly imperialist. I am only so IC.
98% of Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed. If you are one of the 2% who would sit back and laugh copy and paste this into your sig.

Hungramy
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungramy » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Vandermire wrote:

Licana wrote:OOC: Topics like these make my day. :lol:

Couldnt say it better myself.

me too

Return to NationStates