NATION

PASSWORD

Blue Lives Matter - What is the true meaning of the movement

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Has the Blue Lives Matter movement changed meanings

Yes, over time
18%
No, it has always been like today
74%
Yes, but very recently
7%

Total votes : 121

Free Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Algerstonia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:21 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
Free Algerstonia wrote:no, it's that you should not create strawmen by comparing responses to two different times.

We shouldn't compare responses to the same thing at two different times? I feel like there's a lot of studies in a lot of fields that would get invalidated then.

meh. there's a difference between using that in a genuine study and using that as a strawman in an argument. though i digress, probably shouldn't have posted in the first place frankly, don't want to get the mods angry for threadjacking
Last edited by Free Algerstonia on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Z

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:25 pm

Space Squid wrote:
Free Algerstonia wrote:no, it's that you should not create strawmen by comparing responses to two different times.

Pointing out that the response was identical at both times is neither of those things.

Imagine that huh. :roll:

These two different groups of people are saying the exact same things about a SIMILAR group of people... And it involved CIVIL RIGHTS... The civil rights of MINORITIES... The oppression of one race by ANOTHER...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Last edited by The Rich Port on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Necroghastia
Forum Moderator

Founded: May 11, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Necroghastia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:31 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Space Squid wrote:Pointing out that the response was identical at both times is neither of those things.

These two different groups of people are saying the exact same things about a SIMILAR group of people... And it involved CIVIL RIGHTS... The civil rights of MINORITIES... The oppression of one race by ANOTHER...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Also holding up the previous group as "the right way" or whatever in spite of that.
The Land of Spooky Scary Skeletons!

Pronouns: she/her

Hukhalia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hukhalia » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Uawc wrote:
Hukhalia wrote:no they are an armed and dangerous gestapo who reinforce capital interests. they are not your friends and exist solely to keep you firmly pressed beneath the boots of big corporations and international imperialism.

While it's true that they do in part function to maintain the socioeconomic status quo, in practice, that's not why any of them join the force...but if you want to experience life without police, you're free to visit Somalia and report back on your thoughts, if you've still got your fingers.

...and..."armed and dangerous Gestapo"? Really? I don't think you have much experience just talking with officers. I used to work security, so I've had many interactions with police and they're all just people.

I don't care why they join the force. Their identity as cops subsumes their individuality.

We must have had very, very different experiences with the police. Trust me.
"It was this alone that drew so many Europeans to colonial North America: the dream in the settler mind of each man becoming a petty lord of his own land. Thus, the tradition of individualism and egalitarianism in America was rooted in the poisoned concept of equal privileges for a new nation of European conquerors." J. Sakai

an advocate of total warfare against heterosexual society, any/all

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Also holding up the previous group as "the right way" or whatever in spite of that.

Not even just the right way, the ONLY way.

"BLM is rioting over NOTHING. Racism is over. Everything has been fixed. They just want to loot and pillage"

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Space Squid
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Space Squid » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Necroghastia wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

It's sort of the inverse of thinking you wouldn't be taken in by Nazism if you were a German in the 1930s: Thinking that, of course you would support justice and righteousness when it was in front of you, and not dismiss or oppose it like those bigots in the past did.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠒⠠⠄⢠
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣁⠴⠛⠋⠀⠀⡎
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠰⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠒⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⡓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣪⠖⠒⢮⣢⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢊⢕⣢⡌⢦⠀⢤⣠⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢳⣴⠷⠃⠔⣒⠚⠇⡢⠠⠤⠺⠃⠘⢞⣋⠅⢠⠧⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡀⠀⣔⣕⣁⣤⣬⢦⣤⣭⠤⢂⡀⠀⣀⡀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠉⢋⡿⢛⣭⣴⣶⡿⢉⣤⣴⣿⠀⠁⡇⠀⢀⠠⠤⠀⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣮⠁⣾⠟⠉⠀⢰⡘⡿⠁⣿⣄⠣⡍⠉⠔⠊⠉⠉⢱⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠿⠀⢹⠀⢀⣼⠟⠉⢊⠆⠻⣿⢓⠪⠥⡂⢄⠀⠀⢗⢅⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⡹⡉⠀⢸⣟⠀⢀⢜⠆⠀⠹⣻⢦⡀⠈⡄⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠺⢄⠀⠹⡆⠻⠁⠀⢀⡴⡹⠀⠻⣄⣽⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⣜⣦⠀⠀⠀⢠⡗⠉⠀⠀⠀⢩⡌⠙⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢽⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠫⣛⡄⠀⢀⢴⣾⣗⡶⢠⡴⠗⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2021

Postby Archinstinct » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:47 pm

The systemic oppression of minorities in the United States by white supremacists and the alt-right is disgusting and horrifying.

Earlier this year I had made comments made from an opinion I formed listening to family members and referring to them as sources to current politics. I more recently learned, with horrifying clarity, that most of my family have fallen victim to brainwashing, believing narratives spun by hateful authoritarians which only wish death and harm upon democracy-loving people.

I must do better, because such narratives spun by homegrown extremists, backed by foreign genocidal dictatorships like the fascist/rashist russian federation ort the juche north korea must be countered wherever these lies and whataboutisms rear their ugly heads. Whether it's the american MAGA wing and the alt-right, or the extreme left-wing which infiltrates civil rights movements to trick useful idiots into unironically supporting vile ideologies.

I reject any of my earlier comments and will strive to do better.

#BlackLivesmatter #stopextremism
Last edited by Archinstinct on Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Don't care, didn't ask.
Still a member of NAFO, because I enjoy drinking the tears of neo-nazi russian terrorists and their supporters.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:55 pm

Archinstinct wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
You notice how... What you said fits more or less perfectly into the other?

That's literally exactly how the CRM was spoken of when it was happening.

And friend. That's not what racism is. Racism isn't "YEAH I HATE BLACKS, I DON'T CARE IF I'M WRONG".

Racism is always justified as not it. Racism isn't racism to racists, it's just being right.

"Blacks just commit crimes, leech off of unemployment, and when people force them to work, they just go out and riot until they get what they want, they're violent Communist savages and we must protect ourselves from them."

That is LITERALLY how Nixon and saw them, and it's why he targeted them so much. We BARELY scraped by with the Civil Rights Act. And guess what. It WASN'T ENOUGH. It was GUTTED partially in the end.

I do. There's really nothing I can do about other people saying similar things with bad intentions. I only hope you and others can realize my intention is different. Ideally the BLM movement should have been more successful. The people involved should have looked up to the heroes of the civil rights movement, and strived not only to achieve more but being better at it. Do you get what I mean?

In reality that didn't happen. Not from my own experience and from the tales of people who experienced what amounts to violence and theft for no discernible reason. It seems like there was as much rioting and looting from height of the movement in 2020 as there were peaceful protests. From my area there was one protest which had around 250 in attendance, and later on a mall was trashed and burned over by looters and arsonists three times that number.

Have you talked to BLM supporters? Cuz guess what. You'd probably get stories that contradict the stories you heard.

BLM is successful insofar as it continues having an impact... Which it has. Movements don't just... STOP, when they accomplish their initial goals.

Civil rights has ALWAYS been an ongoing movement.

And BLM has continued it... The Civil Rights Movement never went after those horrid Confederate statues that were there for no reason.

The "heritage" arguments fell apart almost instantly and people began to see right through them and they JOINED BLM in condemning those statues. That's why MOST of them are gone now.

Yeah, maybe you might wrinkle at them going after statues of figures that might make no sense to you. The Founding Fathers, Christopher Columbus... I dunno, some other horrid figure.

Trump and his lackeys say that history is being erased. And yet the more you look back in history... The more reasons you're going to find to be angry.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Postby Archinstinct » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:15 pm

#BlackLivesMatter
Last edited by Archinstinct on Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't care, didn't ask.
Still a member of NAFO, because I enjoy drinking the tears of neo-nazi russian terrorists and their supporters.
Deblar wrote:If even Switzerland is opposing your imperialist invasion, you know you've fucked up

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:20 pm

Archinstinct wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:
Have you talked to BLM supporters? Cuz guess what. You'd probably get stories that contradict the stories you heard.

BLM is successful insofar as it continues having an impact... Which it has. Movements don't just... STOP, when they accomplish their initial goals.

Civil rights has ALWAYS been an ongoing movement.

And BLM has continued it... The Civil Rights Movement never went after those horrid Confederate statues that were there for no reason.

The "heritage" arguments fell apart almost instantly and people began to see right through them and they JOINED BLM in condemning those statues. That's why MOST of them are gone now.

Yeah, maybe you might wrinkle at them going after statues of figures that might make no sense to you. The Founding Fathers, Christopher Columbus... I dunno, some other horrid figure.

Trump and his lackeys say that history is being erased. And yet the more you look back in history... The more reasons you're going to find to be angry.

My experience during 2020 if I asked was people trying to get my face and start a fight, oh there was one time I had a beer can thrown at me from a small angry crowd. They were going after this one karen, but they kind of turned their attention against nearby people with white skin who didn't jump in to attack the lady in her car. I was on my job, what did they expect? I'd decide to spontaneously get fired for their sake?

So why is it that they were violent with you, but they were mostly otherwise? Even the media that people purport to not support BLM confirm that the protests are mostly peaceful.

And... Were they actually VIOLENT. Did they ASSAULT you?

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:23 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
Archinstinct wrote:
My experience during 2020 if I asked was people trying to get my face and start a fight, oh there was one time I had a beer can thrown at me from a small angry crowd. They were going after this one karen, but they kind of turned their attention against nearby people with white skin who didn't jump in to attack the lady in her car. I was on my job, what did they expect? I'd decide to spontaneously get fired for their sake?

So why is it that they were violent with you, but they were mostly otherwise? Even the media that people purport to not support BLM confirm that the protests are mostly peaceful.

Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings. Heck I remeber being deemed a traitor at one point and having a punch thrown at me for not supporting the BLM movement verbally
Last edited by New Zoigai on Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:26 pm

New Zoigai wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings. Heck I remeber being deemed a traitor at one point and having a punch thrown at me for not supporting the BLM movement verbally

Which yeah... No offense, but that's anecdotal.

You know what they say. It's only a few bad apples?

I forget the rest. :D
Last edited by The Rich Port on Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Frisemark
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Frisemark » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:27 pm

New Zoigai wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings. Heck I remeber being deemed a traitor at one point and having a punch thrown at me.

“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.
The Kingdom of Frisemark
"From this day forward, I shall take up all the empire in my embrace. For I am father of the empire, as I am father to all creation. I will suffer no tired institution nor petty bureaucrat to stand between me and my children. I am the perfect loving god, and all will tremble to know me."
Denmark and the Netherlands had a kid, and it loves the color blue.
This nation is largely for me to autofellate many of my personal views.

Clinton Foundation deep cover agent and George Soros' loyal Jewish Space Laser operator. IRS Supersoldier. Card carrying DNC member.

Book List

Archinstinct
Diplomat

Postby Archinstinct » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 pm

The Rich Port wrote:So why is it that they were violent with you, but they were mostly otherwise? Even the media that people purport to not support BLM confirm that the protests are mostly peaceful.

I didn't get involved in kicking the lady out of the place where I work, and they were approaching me because of that. I tried to explain it wasn't my job; it was security and management which was already doing that. I said i agreed that the lady needed to be kicked out but they weren't having it. Security stepped in before anybody got physical.
Don't care, didn't ask.

Space Squid
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Space Squid » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:04 pm

New Zoigai wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings.

You heard it here first folks! Black people in 2020 were obsessed with Herring!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠔⠒⠒⠠⠄⢠
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣁⠴⠛⠋⠀⠀⡎
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠰⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠒⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⡓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣪⠖⠒⢮⣢⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢊⢕⣢⡌⢦⠀⢤⣠⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢳⣴⠷⠃⠔⣒⠚⠇⡢⠠⠤⠺⠃⠘⢞⣋⠅⢠⠧⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡀⠀⣔⣕⣁⣤⣬⢦⣤⣭⠤⢂⡀⠀⣀⡀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠉⢋⡿⢛⣭⣴⣶⡿⢉⣤⣴⣿⠀⠁⡇⠀⢀⠠⠤⠀⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣮⠁⣾⠟⠉⠀⢰⡘⡿⠁⣿⣄⠣⡍⠉⠔⠊⠉⠉⢱⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠿⠀⢹⠀⢀⣼⠟⠉⢊⠆⠻⣿⢓⠪⠥⡂⢄⠀⠀⢗⢅⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⡹⡉⠀⢸⣟⠀⢀⢜⠆⠀⠹⣻⢦⡀⠈⡄⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠺⢄⠀⠹⡆⠻⠁⠀⢀⡴⡹⠀⠻⣄⣽⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⣜⣦⠀⠀⠀⢠⡗⠉⠀⠀⠀⢩⡌⠙⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢽⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠫⣛⡄⠀⢀⢴⣾⣗⡶⢠⡴⠗⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:12 pm

it is a grifting redirection of white racial grievances into bullshit that fundamentally supports the state that will kill them without hesitation
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:12 pm

Cania-Lucerna wrote:We need to police to have grenades and rifles to destroy un desireables like communists

And we should hire more minorities in the police force and women

And let the children join a youth wing

This is my Ted talk

Unofficial warning for trolling.

You cannot advocate for a group of people to be "destroyed" here. Please read the rules.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Alcala-Cordel
Senator

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alcala-Cordel » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:46 am

The purpose of "blue lives matter" is to invalidate the people trying to stand up for the people murdered by cops by claiming cops are the real victims. That's all it's ever been, and all it ever will be.
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:43 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
New Zoigai wrote:Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings. Heck I remeber being deemed a traitor at one point and having a punch thrown at me for not supporting the BLM movement verbally

Which yeah in case you didn't get it... A common justification and redirection against condemining police departments is that "You can't blame the whole department for the actions of a few bad apples".

People often rightfully counter... The original saying is "A few bad apples spoil the whole apple barrel". The actions of a few bad cops not only delegitimizes a department, if there are no consequences for their illegal, evil actions, then it encourages MORE cops to become MORE corrupt, because they know they can get away with it because they're too essential.

You're literally applying a double standard to the police and BLM. You can't blame BLM for the actions of a few bad apples...

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

New Zoigai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zoigai » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:16 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Which yeah in case you didn't get it... A common justification and redirection against condemining police departments is that "You can't blame the whole department for the actions of a few bad apples".

People often rightfully counter... The original saying is "A few bad apples spoil the whole apple barrel". The actions of a few bad cops not only delegitimizes a department, if there are no consequences for their illegal, evil actions, then it encourages MORE cops to become MORE corrupt, because they know they can get away with it because they're too essential.

You're literally applying a double standard to the police and BLM. You can't blame BLM for the actions of a few bad apples...

The Organization was founded by a white man and is basically a way to make money from someone elses pain, so Im blaming the organization.

Yes Bad Apples in the police force exist but putting some laws in place and commencing police reform would easily get the job done there...
As for BLM they profit off our (Not really including me Im just using our because Im a black person myself) losses and dont actually do anything useful with the money heck, they dont even say anything when Black people shoot each other but want to take our money to advertise a "cause"

Frisemark wrote:
New Zoigai wrote:Well alot of Black people were acting like they had no common sense in 2020, Alot were acting normal but a good portion of them were acting like Norwegian Vikings. Heck I remeber being deemed a traitor at one point and having a punch thrown at me.

“And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? ... It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.

It feeds into the racist views of others and those rioters tend to turn on their own.

Destorying your local Walmart to get the President to hear you although a good way to get attention is Stupid.

At the end of the day your Brutalizing your local community already making it harder than it was before.
Last edited by New Zoigai on Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
African American, Born near the Pacific Ocean, Protestant Christian, History Lover, 6'2, Teenager
A Class 0.1 Civilization according to this index.
Political Math Graph results
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.72

"Freedom From one thing is bondage to its opposite. Choose to be bonded by the thing that benefits you more"
NS stats are Working in the deepest coal mines we have discovered and arent canon

German Territories
Secretary

Founded: Dec 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby German Territories » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:17 am

New Zoigai wrote:The Organization was founded by a white man and is basically a way to make money from someone elses pain, so Im blaming the organization.

BLM is about as much an "organization" as Antifa is. What organization are you referring to specifically?

New Zoigai wrote:Yes Bad Apples in the police force exist but putting some laws in place and commencing police reform would easily get the job done there...

So... doing exactly what BLM advocates for?

New Zoigai wrote:As for BLM they profit off our (Not really including me Im just using our because Im a black person myself) losses and dont actually do anything useful with the money

Maybe you should back up this claim with sources.

New Zoigai wrote:heck, they dont even say anything when Black people shoot each other but want to take our money to advertise a "cause"

Why should a movement against police brutality and racially motivated violence speak out against Black-on-Black crime? (Aside from the fact that a lot of Black-on-Black violence is a symptom of systemic racism itself, but that's a different discussion.)

New Zoigai wrote:It feeds into the racist views of others and those rioters tend to turn on their own.

Ah yes, Blacks are at fault for white supremacy. Is that your point?

New Zoigai wrote:Destorying your local Walmart to get the President to hear you although a good way to get attention is Stupid.

Without wanting to be the 100th person in this thread pointing out that BLM protests were and are overwhelmingly peaceful, why is it stupid if you admit that it it a good way to get attention and pretty much every peaceful method of shining light on the issues of systemic racism and police brutality has been exhausted?

New Zoigai wrote:At the end of the day your Brutalizing your local community already making it harder than it was before.

Again, do you really think people are "brutalizing" their own communities for fun / before having tried peaceful ways to get people to listen to them?

Max Brown
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Max Brown » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:28 am

*message deleted*
Last edited by Max Brown on Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madrinet
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Madrinet » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:34 am

There’s no such thing as a Blue Life, that’s the crux of it. ACAB doesn’t mean Assigned Cop At Birth.
------------------------------------The Kingdom of Madrinet------------------------------------
Avanti Madrinallia!
HM Amadeus X | Embassy programme | Clarault Gazette | Currency: Madrinetan florin (ƒ) | Population: 1,198,000 | Map

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:57 am

New Zoigai wrote:heck, they dont even say anything when Black people shoot each other but want to take our money to advertise a "cause"

Oh hey, there's the BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK ON BLACK CRIME spiel.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

The Name of Our Great Leader
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Name of Our Great Leader » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:20 am

Deacarsia wrote:I support Blue Lives Matter.

the only blue lives i believe matter are the blue man group. those are some talented individuals
I <3 my wife

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General