NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Malice: The End

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Lugus Triune
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Jul 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lugus Triune » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:35 am

Tonight shall go down in history as the night I learned my sworn brothers are mostly heathens and philistines.
Good times
HEADWEAR =/= HATS YOU SEMI-LITERATE BARBARIANS

User avatar
Wascoitan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 172
Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wascoitan » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:50 am

as a hat-theist turned hatholic turned hat-theist again I must say every single one of you are fucking heretics who should repent. also that was a weird af conversation to walk into when I joined the VC. don't even know how that shit started I just joined and everything was on fire... so I decided to add more fuel to the fire.
Addison Vytherov
she/her
I am she who handles salmon under suspicious circumstances
"if wasc think I'll ever take her seriously then uh" - kava
"i still can't believe addi doesn't like inftr's animation style. shameful" - iota
"I think it’s just because you’re so scary" - Phoebe
"I fear u" - qekitor
"you aren't a shitass" - Koth

User avatar
RiderSyl
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6304
Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:16 am

spending all of major update in VC debating hat theology instead of raiding was a surprise, but my sides are still in orbit so idc

Malice is an absolute experience. I love it. :lol:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

User avatar
King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby King Nephmir II » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:29 am

Those of us that just want to watch the world burn identify as mad-hatters.

Or so I'm told.

User avatar
Zeorus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 521
Founded: Nov 01, 2006
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zeorus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:13 pm

Contract Completed:
Infiltration of the Mystical Council

Like a light in the darkness, he calls. We have consulted the wisdom of the sages, observed the alignment of the stars, and combed the ancient texts. The Hall of Study is aflutter with disputes and recitation. And after all this, when the time is right to proceed in the Master Work,

we strike.


Image

Out of the mist-covered hills, the Brotherhood rides again, taking control of The Mystical Council with cooperation and assistance from our partners in The Black Hawks and the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris. From these dusty halls we shall sing songs in praise of the Overseer and raise the flag of raider unity. Congratulations are in order for the dedicated and discreet operatives who participated in this victory:

Brotherhood of Malice:
Leader Koth II
Leader Venico the Night Father
Shadowmaster Malicious Souls
Shadowmaster Raxion
Assassin Bloody Good Riot
Assassin Joan Wick
Assassin Lugus Triune
Assassin Zeorus

The Black Hawks:
Col. Raionitu
Maj. Miravana
Maj. Pterodaxtyl
Sgt. The Gilded Flame

The Sekhmet Legion:
Fariq Rigels Light
Mosaid Osiran Wascoitan
Jondi Big Boyz
Jondi Cretanja

Thanks also to our friends in:
Lone Wolves United, The Shadows, The Great North, United Kingdom, Empire of Great Britain, The Communist Bloc, The West Pacific, Karma, The Union of Great Onionist Nations, Islamic States, The Tartan Army,
The Nivelian Republic, and Lily
for providing additional security forces.
Last edited by Zeorus on Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Master of Ceremonies, Brotherhood of Malice

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7321
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Welcome back, Malice! Lovely, 100% successful stealth op, very fitting.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
Diviciacus
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Diviciacus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:26 pm

Image

User avatar
Reventus Koth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1186
Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:31 pm

Just in case anyone was wondering why we were mostly absent from the battlefield last night, now you know :p

Not a defender to be seen, amazing work by our stealthy assassins and allies. Now that we've shown our hand, I expect to see a fight!
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

User avatar
Miravana
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 391
Founded: Dec 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Miravana » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:35 pm

Stealth 100, makes up for having to miss the contentious cat ear tag raid... They still are not hats btw...
Bushranger Captain, Governor of Internal Affairs of The Outback
6x RBR World Tour Winner | 4x MVP
Founder of The Sovereign Shield

The Outback Remembers



User avatar
Devi
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 172
Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Devi » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:09 pm

quality win!
y'all're easily my favourite new old org out there :clap:
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

User avatar
Malphe II
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Oct 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malphe II » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:35 pm

Was very fun organizing this with yall! I've got a lot of faith in BoM as an org, and I'm v pleased with the Legion's performance.
malphe vytherov
i'm always ooc unless it's a formal statement

User avatar
Tinhampton
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16219
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:36 pm

This is not the end! :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Lydia Anderson, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, LGA#484, LGA#491, LGA#533, LGA#540, LGA#549, SC#356, LGA#559, LGA#562, LGA#567, LGA#578, SC#374, LGA#582, SC#375, LGA#589, LGA#590, SC#382, SC#385, LGA#597, LGA#607, SC#415, LGA#647, LGA#656, LGA#664, LGA#671, LGA#674, LGA#675, LGA#677, LGA#680, Issue #1580, LGA#682, LGA#683, LGA#684, LGA#692, LGA#693, LGA#715, LGA#757, SC#526, LGA#763, LGA#788, LGA#791, LGA#792, LGA#798, LGA#799, LGA#800, LGA#807, LGA#814, LGA#817
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Torchbearer of Aeternum; fourth-most-prolific WA author of all time; proclaimer of WZTC's move to Palmetto
Tinhampton the player: 50yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate; currently reading nothing (I'm too busy)

User avatar
Drexlore
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Drexlore » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:54 pm

Great work everyone! Awesome to see BoM with their first big OP since coming back!

User avatar
Apatosaurus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 956
Founded: Jul 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Apatosaurus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:30 pm

And here comes the griefing and banning natives...

Image
This signature stands with Palestine.

End the continued practice of bombing houses, museums, refugee camps, ambulances, and churches.

WA Ambassador: Ambrose Scott; further detail on WA delegation in factbooks. Nation overview.

User avatar
MadJack
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 391
Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby MadJack » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Apatosaurus wrote:And here comes the griefing and banning natives...

(Image)

Doesn't this nation belong to a defender?
Might be delegate of TRR. Don't tell anyone.

User avatar
Apatosaurus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 956
Founded: Jul 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Apatosaurus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:50 pm

Madjack wrote:
Apatosaurus wrote:And here comes the griefing and banning natives...

(Image)

Doesn't this nation belong to a defender?

Given that the nation was founded around 40 hours before Diviciacus seized the Delegacy, I highly doubt.
This signature stands with Palestine.

End the continued practice of bombing houses, museums, refugee camps, ambulances, and churches.

WA Ambassador: Ambrose Scott; further detail on WA delegation in factbooks. Nation overview.

User avatar
20XX
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: May 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby 20XX » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:59 pm

Apatosaurus wrote:And here comes the griefing and banning natives...


Woe is me, a puppet got banned? If you're going to complain about natives getting banned, at least wait until actual natives get banned.
Vleerian Vytherov

User avatar
Kavagrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1412
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kavagrad » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:00 pm

Apatosaurus wrote:And here comes the griefing and banning natives...

(Image)

Nice
"He has lived beyond his mortal span, and yet he lingers..."

Marxist Land of Peoples wrote:Kava's just a bastard schemer, it's what he does

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7321
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:01 pm

I have serious doubts that an actual native, within 40 seconds of founding moved to The Mystic Council, and then 10 seconds later had a custom flag up, before doing precisely nothing else. Not one issues, post, hasn't viewed the forums yet, nothing.

Nice try tho.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
Diviciacus
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Diviciacus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:02 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:I have serious doubts that an actual native, within 40 seconds of founding moved to The Mystic Council, and then 10 seconds later had a custom flag up, before doing precisely nothing else. Not one issues, post, hasn't viewed the forums yet, nothing.

Nice try tho.


I'm counting it anyways until that account claims to be someone else. :p

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7321
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:08 pm

Fifty cents it's Vinny tbh, the currency is Bitcoin.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
New King Isles
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Jan 28, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New King Isles » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:42 pm

Awesome Raid guys!

User avatar
We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1542
Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:50 pm

Fantastic op! I was glad to hear that BoM was back in action and I'm even happier to see that it's proven itself to be as skilled as ever.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

User avatar
Raxion
Envoy
 
Posts: 224
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Raxion » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:50 pm

الله أكبر

User avatar
Lugus Triune
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Jul 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lugus Triune » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:53 pm

Rax, has anyone ever told you that you're a true artist?
HEADWEAR =/= HATS YOU SEMI-LITERATE BARBARIANS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads