NATION

PASSWORD

[RESOLVED] Flaming (?) in Star Wars thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

[RESOLVED] Flaming (?) in Star Wars thread

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:18 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:In what universe is this chick a 'Bombshell'? Cause it ain't this one.

i mean based off your posts in the "what do you look like" thread i don't think you have much authority regarding the looks of that (perfectly attractive) woman

Pretty sure this would be a personal attack no? Or at least warrants a knock off comment by a mod

edit: Ameri seems to be taking it in spirit as i just noticed he has a reply so maybe im just reading it wrong, if so never mind.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Yeah sorry I probably overstepped a line there. No (serious) offense was genuinely intended and I'm glad Ameri took it light-heartedly.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:54 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:Yeah sorry I probably overstepped a line there. No (serious) offense was genuinely intended and I'm glad Ameri took it light-heartedly.

Right, then, carry on, nothing to see here.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation