NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic Adventures 2.0 (SciFi/Char/Mechanics/OOC Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Name: Zorin Teriis
Species: Zorvishi
Class: Mercenary
Bio: The first records of Zorin Teriis appeared in 16572 when he joined the military. He left after training. He officially started a mercenary business in 16580 and got his first contract to kill 3 criminals, after completing the contract he used the money to upgrade his weaponry.
He has taken small contracts but very low paying he is new to the business however he has shown ruthless efficiency and ingenious solutions. He has began marketing as a body guard for merchants and a law enforcement officer.
Equipment: 400 Credits / Medium Armor / Accatran Mark 7 DMR / Mod-5 Foehammer / 2 Personal Shields / EDI M6 SMG's - Starting Ship: Cutter.
Crew: 3
Ship: Cutter
Stat Rankings: 30/Brawn/20 brains/10 hearts/10 guile
Traits: None
Carryovers: None
Other: None
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Nytoa on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:09 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hey Hungry, do I earn any fame from destroying the two pirates? I know that Tau earned 2 fame for running the blockade and I was just wondering myself. Also can you give me more info on the space station?

Yeah, space battles are a good way to earn it, GA1 ended before the space battle was fully finished you I didn't add that in an update but you would have gotten +1, we could do it as an extra bonus in the station quest.

Used to be a station where asteroid-miners docked for rest and repairs before either going to Ylem or back out into the system's asteroid belt. It's a small station, capacity for no more than 10 small mining ships and around 2000 people max. It has been abandoned ever since the pirates came, until recently it was assumed the pirates just stripped it of valuables and moved on.

Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States wrote:Fetch! Quest!

IN SPEHSS!

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:11 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Name: (Pretty self-explanatory) Mason Phillips
Species: (See the lore for examples or make your own by writing it up under the "Other"-section) Zorvishi
Class: (Choose one from the list) Mercenary
Bio: (At least two paragraphs) The first records of Mason Phillips appeared in 16572 when he joined the military. He left after training. He officially started a mercenary business in 16580 and got his first contract to kill 3 criminals, after completing the contract he used the money to upgrade his weaponry.
He has taken small contracts but very low paying he is new to the business however he has shown ruthless efficiency and ingenious solutions. He has began marketing as a body guard for merchants and a law enforcement officer.
Equipment: (See background - Starting credits can be used to buy stuff when making the app) Basic mercenary equipment
Crew: (See background) 0
Ship: (See background) Cutter
Stat Rankings: (See background) 30/Brawn/20 brains/10 hearts/10 guile
Traits: (You start with none unless you're Psionic but you gain some later on) None
Carryovers: (Only for characters carried over from the first Galactic Adventures) None
Other: (Anything else you want to add? If you want to make up your own species for your char or your own starting location then write it's description here) None

Would you kindly remove everything in parenthesis?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:15 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Name: (Pretty self-explanatory) Mason Phillips
Species: (See the lore for examples or make your own by writing it up under the "Other"-section) Zorvishi
Class: (Choose one from the list) Mercenary
Bio: (At least two paragraphs) The first records of Mason Phillips appeared in 16572 when he joined the military. He left after training. He officially started a mercenary business in 16580 and got his first contract to kill 3 criminals, after completing the contract he used the money to upgrade his weaponry.
Equipment: (See background - Starting credits can be used to buy stuff when making the app) Basic mercenary equipment
Crew: (See background) 0
Ship: (See background) Cutter
Stat Rankings: (See background) 30/Brawn/20 brains/10 hearts/10 guile
Traits: (You start with none unless you're Psionic but you gain some later on) None
Carryovers: (Only for characters carried over from the first Galactic Adventures) None
Other: (Anything else you want to add? If you want to make up your own species for your char or your own starting location then write it's description here) None

Would you kindly remove everything in parenthesis?

Done

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hey Hungry, do I earn any fame from destroying the two pirates? I know that Tau earned 2 fame for running the blockade and I was just wondering myself. Also can you give me more info on the space station?

Yeah, space battles are a good way to earn it, GA1 ended before the space battle was fully finished you I didn't add that in an update but you would have gotten +1, we could do it as an extra bonus in the station quest.

Used to be a station where asteroid-miners docked for rest and repairs before either going to Ylem or back out into the system's asteroid belt. It's a small station, capacity for no more than 10 small mining ships and around 2000 people max. It has been abandoned ever since the pirates came, until recently it was assumed the pirates just stripped it of valuables and moved on.

That can work for the extra fame. Plus this space station could be a good base to set up. Just need to clear out any hostiles.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:51 pm

Ralnis wrote:That can work for the extra fame. Plus this space station could be a good base to set up. Just need to clear out any hostiles.

That would be very useful for getting ore to Ylem for its industry.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:07 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Ralnis wrote:That can work for the extra fame. Plus this space station could be a good base to set up. Just need to clear out any hostiles.

That would be very useful for getting ore to Ylem for its industry.

Was thinking of that as a means to help Ylem and raise Clan Van. Get Samuel and Kyr to get some miners who can work with the government and the Clan and use the profit to get more mercs and ships to protect the miners and the system.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:37 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Name: Mason Phillips
Bio: The first records of Mason Phillips appeared in 16572 when he joined the military. He left after training. He officially started a mercenary business in 16580 and got his first contract to kill 3 criminals, after completing the contract he used the money to upgrade his weaponry.
Equipment: Basic mercenary equipment
Crew: 0

A very, very human name for an alien, I'd appreciate a change and you missed listing your gear and your crew.
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:16 pm

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Name: Zorin Teriis
Bio: The first records of Zorin Teriis appeared in 16572 when he joined the military. He left after training. He officially started a mercenary business in 16580 and got his first contract to kill 3 criminals, after completing the contract he used the money to upgrade his weaponry.
Equipment: Starting mercenary gear

Done

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:08 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Ralnis on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cetacea
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cetacea » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Name:Jandar Arangkhôr
Species: Human, Male
Role: Trader

Stats: Brawn 5/Brain 25/Heart 25/Guile 20
Equipment: 595 Credits. Suit of Fine Clothes
Weapons:Mod-5 Foehammer, Plasma blade, Battleskin and Personal shield (405)

Ship: The Provost II, Light Freighter (5 Crew)
  • Soma Neang, Human(Female) Pilot/Navigator
  • Rentik, Salurni (Female), Secretary who Jandar rescued from a slavery
  • Bungo*, Tarmassian Mercenary, who Jandar rescued from a slave ship. Bungo (probably not his real name) has scavenged a non-operational Accatran Mark 7 DMR which he is looking to repair
  • Turlough Bing, Human, Engineer

Crew Assets Mod-5 Foehammer (5), Space Suit (1)

Bio:
A slight smirk curled his lips as Jandar Arangkhôr reviewed the registration of his latest acquisition “Independent Trader” was certainly better than “bootlegger”, “Scav” and other things he be called over the years. Sure he had made some dodgy deals in the past, been willing to transport illicit goods, dodge blockades and had run ins with port authorities but sometimes you had to break the rules to survive in the Outer Rim, and he certainly wasn’t a pirate.

Indeed Jandar hated pirates, he’d been born on Ylem, the son of Colonist, but the farm life wasn’t for him, not enough return for the time invested and as the whole planet was soon to learn, not worth the risk. He had got himself involved in the markets early, learnt to haggle and spin a deal, assess value at a glance, flatter, cajole, talk fast and get the sale before his opponent had time to reconsider. He was willing to deal with anyone, transport anything, and in doing so he made a lot of contacts, some good, some bad but only a few he would call friends. Trade for him became a game, a complex, tactical game where he would boldly move his pieces into position and then look for the chance to outwit his opponent and revel in the gains and the glory.
Jandar had been off world when the raid on Ylem occurred, out making deals and transporting product between systems. By the time he was able to get back, Ylem was in chaos, his family lost amongst the influx of the lost, During his search he did find his friends Soma Neang and Turlogh Bing.

No Traits
Done
Last edited by Cetacea on Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:45 am, edited 8 times in total.

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:11 am

Will be making a post later today. :)
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Please list the equipment, what's provided to the class on start and any possible additions you made using your starting money.

Cetacea wrote:Name:Jandar Arangkhôr

• Bungo*, Tarmassian Mercenary, who Jandar rescued from a slave ship. Bungo (probably not his real name) has scavenged a non-operational Accatran Mark 7 DMR which he is looking to repair

Bio:
A slight smirk curled his lips as Jandar Arangkhôr reviewed the registration of his latest acquisition “Independent Trader” was certainly better than “bootlegger”, “Scav” and other things he be called over the years. Sure he had made some dodgy deals in the past, been willing to transport illicit goods, dodge blockades and had run ins with port authorities but sometimes you had to break the rules to survive in the Outer Rim, and he certainly wasn’t a pirate.

Indeed Jandar hated pirates, he’d been born on Ylem, the son of Colonist, but the farm life wasn’t for him, not enough return for the time invested and as the whole planet was soon to learn, not worth the risk. He had got himself involved in the markets early, learnt to haggle and spin a deal, assess value at a glance, flatter, cajole, talk fast and get the sale before his opponent had time to reconsider. He was willing to deal with anyone, transport anything, and in doing so he made a lot of contacts, some good, some bad but only a few he would call friends. Trade for him became a game, a complex, tactical game where he would boldly move his pieces into position and then look for the chance to outwit his opponent and revel in the gains and the glory.
Jandar had been off world when the raid on Ylem occurred, out making deals and transporting product between systems. By the time he was able to get back, Ylem was in chaos, his family lost amongst the influx of the lost, During his search he did find his friends Soma Neang and Turlogh Bing.

No Traits
Done

Everything looks solid here, welcome aboard! Accepted!

Sao Nova Europa wrote:Will be making a post later today. :)

Looking forward to seeing it! :D
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Please list the equipment, what's provided to the class on start and any possible additions you made using your starting money.

Cetacea wrote:Name:Jandar Arangkhôr

Bio:

No Traits
Done

Everything looks solid here, welcome aboard! Accepted!

Sao Nova Europa wrote:Will be making a post later today. :)

Looking forward to seeing it! :D

Done

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:30 am

Equipment: 400 Credits / Medium Armor / Accatran Mark 7 DMR / Mod-5 Foehammer / 2 Personal Shields / EDI M6 SMG's - Starting Ship: Cutter.

Looks solid, accepted!

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Gonna make a post either today or tomorrow, but I need to know something-as an explorer, do we have average exploring equipment, like dusters or spelunking equipment?
Last edited by Exalted Inquellian State on Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Gonna make a post either today or tomorrow, but I need to know something-as an explorer, do we have average exploring equipment, like dusters or spelunking equipment?

Basic stuff like that you can assume that you have, yes.

Wochaystein
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Wochaystein » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:52 pm

How are parallel universes/timelines handled, if they are possible? As a very long-term arc, I'm looking at my character being able to interact or travel to my NS nations. It's not time-travel: the scenario would be for him to stumble to my IC universe in the same year the RP is taking place.
Last edited by Wochaystein on Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dieresis of Diarcesia
The Cities of the Holy Empire of Wochaystein
Zuidren | Krofen | Fischen | Tien | Tendorf

Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:08 am

Wochaystein wrote:How are parallel universes/timelines handled, if they are possible? As a very long-term arc, I'm looking at my character being able to interact or travel to my NS nations. It's not time-travel: the scenario would be for him to stumble to my IC universe in the same year the RP is taking place.

Parallel universes and timelines aren't handled at all so I'm afraid it's a no-go kinda like time-travel.

Also, gonna be getting to work on the updates later today y'all :)

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:43 pm

Any eta on that update?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Thinking about going warlord and have Ylem as my own world. No Tau you can't stop me.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:15 pm

Ralnis wrote:Thinking about going warlord and have Ylem as my own world. No Tau you can't stop me.

Sorry, but I have already vtuber sleeper agents in Ylem. You can't stop my army of simps.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:18 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Thinking about going warlord and have Ylem as my own world. No Tau you can't stop me.

Sorry, but I have already vtuber sleeper agents in Ylem. You can't stop my army of simps.

Bullets and plasma can stop a lot of things. :p

But I am going to take the space station as my own and we can see about getting ore to the planet. Of course this is my nation and my hideaway though.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:03 pm

Ralnis wrote:Bullets and plasma can stop a lot of things. :p

But I am going to take the space station as my own and we can see about getting ore to the planet. Of course this is my nation and my hideaway though.

Bullets and plasma can't stop the amount of Hagrid smut I have in storage.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:05 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Bullets and plasma can stop a lot of things. :p

Bullets and plasma can't stop the amount of Hagrid smut I have in storage.

Hah, if only that could've been enough to stop the pirates before they sent counter smut to lock you down.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse