NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun May 23, 2021 5:15 pm

I'll be continuing with posts for everyone else who is waiting for my answer tomorrow, typing continues to be a little more difficult than I thought
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun May 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I'm still here. Haven't been inspired to post ICly yet. Alack.

No problem xD

Do feel free to tell us if we can help you in any way!

I'm wondering what in the plot would be a good impetus/call to action that would allow my character to start doing things.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Fereni
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:No problem xD

Do feel free to tell us if we can help you in any way!

I'm wondering what in the plot would be a good impetus/call to action that would allow my character to start doing things.
feel free to tg me and/or shoot me your discord id if you have one so we can chat about it if you like! i should be up for another 2-3 hours
Last edited by Fereni on Sun May 23, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm keeping the flag until i find something better

Saleon wrote:oh, gosh, you guys are insane.
Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.
Spindle wrote:We love you and all, but I'm fairly certain you are also the literal devil.
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Even with another name, you having fun is still worrisome.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun May 23, 2021 9:38 pm

Fereni wrote:
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I'm wondering what in the plot would be a good impetus/call to action that would allow my character to start doing things.
feel free to tg me and/or shoot me your discord id if you have one so we can chat about it if you like! i should be up for another 2-3 hours

That would be lit--however, I should go to bed. But yes, it would be great to brainstorm!
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sun May 23, 2021 9:47 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:
Fereni wrote:feel free to tg me and/or shoot me your discord id if you have one so we can chat about it if you like! i should be up for another 2-3 hours

That would be lit--however, I should go to bed. But yes, it would be great to brainstorm!
okay! sleep well ^-^

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Spindle wrote:We love you and all, but I'm fairly certain you are also the literal devil.
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:Even with another name, you having fun is still worrisome.

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Mon May 24, 2021 11:02 am

hey let's not do the giant images in ic posts please, we've been over this

if you want to put big images in posts then you can link them or spoiler them but otherwise it just takes up a lot of room and is a hassle for other players
Last edited by Fereni on Mon May 24, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon May 24, 2021 2:58 pm

Zapatha wrote:Name: Grand Prince Vladimir Wilhelmovich, goes by “Vlad” with close friends
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Human
Appearance: https://meninfantasyart.tumblr.com/post ... y-yuze-bai
Stands at about 5’9, and has a slender and unopposing build. Normally clean shaven, but does sometimes grow out some stubble.

Position/Status/Affiliation: Vladimir is the eldest son of the former krai of Velikiya, WIlhelm, and was therefore crown prince. Vladimir was somewhat unpopular as his father’s presumptive heir through no fault of his own.
Skills/Powers//Magic: As the krai’s son, Vladimir was given the best teachers and tutors Velikiya could offer. Vladimir is an excellent horseman and capable with a lance, however is only average in his swordsmanship and close combat owing in part to his smaller size. Vlad is very quick however, and his best defense is his speed. Again thanks to his tutors, Vlad is also an intelligent and learned young man as he excels at mathematics and speaks several languages fluently. Vlad is also a fan of history, in particular the history of the Knights of the Black Sun and ancient pagan Velikiya. Unlike his siblings, Vlad is a powerful mage with considerable amounts of mana. Vlad is a capable healer, and can also conjure magical shields of protection, though he lacks any offensive attacks magically which limits how deadly of a mage he could be.

Equipment: Vlad owns a form fitting suit of plate armor, emblazoned with the crest of the Imperial Family on his pauldrons and the Black Sun of Velkiya on his breastplate. Vlad’s greathelm is flat-topped with eagle’s wings on either side.When not in combat, Vlad wears high black boots, a black silk tunic, a white sash with a Black Sun brooch clasped onto it on his left side, and a fur cloak.

Personality: Vlad is a friendly, if somewhat shy young man. Vlad has a rigid sense of duty which he is sometimes exploited by members of the Velikiyan court and his siblings. Overshadowed by the more boisterous personalities of his younger siblings, Vlad has never sought glory on the battlefield like they have such as in the war against Achisia three years ago. Vlad is not heroic or fearless, wanting to avoid battle or confrontation if there are other alternatives, again unlike his siblings. Vlad is no coward however, as if duty compels him to fight he will do so undaunted such as during the Great War against Achisia.
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Biography: Born as the eldest son of Krai Wilhelm of Velikiya, Vlad was presumed to be Wilhelm’s successor as krai. Yet Vlad was smaller and not as strong as the average person his age, smaller than both his younger brother and younger sister. A Krai had to be a physically domineering person Vlad perceived, and he fell short of the mark quite literally. Vlad was a good student in the classroom and a capable enough warrior, however he was outclassed by his brother Boris and sister Katarin in the martial arts. As time went on, rumors began to swirl in the court about Vlad being passed over in the succession by one of his siblings due to his perceived weakness and cowardice. Vlad would prove this belief wrong during the war against Achisia however, as he fought bravely in combat at only the age of 17 alongside his father and other Velikiyan heroes like his distant cousin Prinz Arthur.

Once again however, Vlad was overshadowed by the deeds of his younger siblings who both performed incredible feats of heroism in combat at even younger ages such as Boris killing 5 Achisian mages by himself when he was separated from the rest of the Velikiyan vanguard, and Katarin who led a daring cavalry charge against the Achisian frontlines at the Battle of Arak’thon. After the war, Vlad resumed his role in court as the heir presumptive, but much to his chagrin his father never officially declared him to be his rightful heir, which he saw as a slight to himself and that Wilhelm preferred his younger siblings over him. Over the next three years, Vlad and Velikiya carried on as they had for generations, fighting off the occasional Karaki or Yazgirian incursion and dealing with warring princes inside the empire itself.

Then one night Ohridia was attacked, and Vlad’s life was changed forever...
Theme Song:

RP Sample:
Did you read the Rules?:
Miscellaneous:
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps)
[/box]

Overall the app looks great! Just three small things: you should mention that he's part of House of Kniprode-Cerniystern, fix the broken box BB Code there, and then in regards to him being the heir - it's a very small nuance, but the app seems to make it look as if Wilhelm could have just passed the crown over the him - while there would have probably been a contest even if he was alive. So just slightly alter it to make it clear that he would have been perceived as his family's heir and candidate for the throne, and it would be perfect!
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Mon May 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Alright sounds good to me, I'll just edit it right now and then either clean up Peter's app or make my first post with the new character.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue May 25, 2021 2:58 pm

Zapatha wrote:Alright sounds good to me, I'll just edit it right now and then either clean up Peter's app or make my first post with the new character.

Alright! Do tell me when the app is over so that I can accept it xD

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Tue May 25, 2021 7:17 pm

Guys, I'm just super stumped at the moment unfortunately, I'll try to get around to posting soon but I haven't really been able to conjure anything.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed May 26, 2021 3:35 am

Ceystile wrote:Guys, I'm just super stumped at the moment unfortunately, I'll try to get around to posting soon but I haven't really been able to conjure anything.

Well, is there anything we can do to help? If you don't like your current interactions, like I said, we can switch to others, find something more interesting for your characters to do. Or we could just take what they're doing and move it ahead to more interesting parts, like actually going after the cultists as an example.

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Wed May 26, 2021 4:28 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Ceystile wrote:Guys, I'm just super stumped at the moment unfortunately, I'll try to get around to posting soon but I haven't really been able to conjure anything.

Well, is there anything we can do to help? If you don't like your current interactions, like I said, we can switch to others, find something more interesting for your characters to do. Or we could just take what they're doing and move it ahead to more interesting parts, like actually going after the cultists as an example.

I still plan to continue Clover's search for his missing subjects, and having Cecily just get into it with the cultists might be helpful, thank you.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed May 26, 2021 11:48 pm

Character Application

Name: Irena z Trzesn
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation: Favored Champion
Skills/Powers//Magic: Potent/Unstable Magical Ability, Veteran of the Seven Nations War, Knowledgeable of Monsters
Equipment: Smallsword, Stave, Assorted Pieces of Armor, and some Personal Effects

Personality: Irena was a naive girl once, but the realities of her life quickly caught up with her. Irena does not go out of her way to get to know people, as she is insecure due to a dark past from her home and witnessing the horrors of war at a young age, Irena finds it hard to trust others. Sticking to what she knows she survives with the skills she has. Because of her nature people are drawn to Irena, who just wishes to return to a more peaceful existence.

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good to Lawful Neutral

Biography: “My past is not something I enjoy, but I pray that others may learn from my mistakes.

I was born Irena z Trzesn, but many call me the Damsel of War, a name I would sooner forget. Though I am barely more than a girl, I carry with me memories of fire, memories of war, memories of pain. I bear the scars and pain of my mistakes not with shame, nor with pride, but as a reminder of what happens when one strays from the righteous path. For many of us, the path of righteousness is a difficult one, but the road is always there to follow.

When I learned of my nature, how might I come to bear with my unnatural existence? When all of mankind believes me to be accursed. I was forced to look for purpose in my existence, a notoriously difficult task for anyone. First I joined a covenant, united in our resolve to do battle with the dark wherever it arises. The same dark they say that is responsible for the sin of mankind. We battled against horrors and monsters like heroes of the past. But in the end we also battled with ourselves, as that is where the true corruption lies. I turned coat, unable to bear the burden. Terrible injustices were done against me then, and I took unjust actions against them in turn. This way lay the path to great Sin.

I followed Achisia not because I believed, but because I desired revenge and the power to make it so. I learned all too quickly that the Mage-Emperor had been quite insincere in his offer. There had been an all encompassing desire for knowledge within me once. Why I chose to serve Achisia was not a memory that I can easily pass over, but after the poorly made decision, the want for knowledge had driven me to such desperate lengths that I had knelt at the feet of a cruel enemy and master, demeaning myself and speaking oaths of loyalty if only so that I could stay in favor with one that could have destroyed me without a second thought.

Once I came to these terrible truths it seemed too late, that I was lost. As the Holy Council began to win against Achisia it seemed that my fate was sealed, yet it is never truly over before it's over, but what should be, shall be. I was made to lead and found that the hearts of many of Achisia’s followers were pure, but misled. I would come to accept this role, and serve as their weighty blade and stone hard shield. This did not earn me the respect I might have expected, rather they felt shame and fear. Their fate was in my hands, the hands of a fallen sinner.

In the twilight hours of the Achisian movement, I was left for dead and defenseless. None with the power to do so came to my aid, and so I have made it my personal quest to care for those unable to help themselves. The way to achieve redemption is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. My duty is a solitary affair, but one that must be done, for I have seen the wickedness of mankind.

I have grave misgivings about the Faith. I was branded an abomination at a very young age, and have been persecuted ever since. Although I never had ill intentions, I fear the Faith may be right, and I am tainted. If the gods yet remain, they fostered me to do their will. So it is that I am a tool of the Sixteen, gracious to those deserving, and ruthless to those that would do harm to the defenseless.”

Goals: She seeks to control her raw magical power, investigate the circumstances of her birth, and the withdrawal of the Sixteen from mortal affairs.

Did you read the Rules?: Ye
Miscellaneous:
#KBE7TY2IEV

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu May 27, 2021 7:48 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Zapatha wrote:Alright sounds good to me, I'll just edit it right now and then either clean up Peter's app or make my first post with the new character.

Alright! Do tell me when the app is over so that I can accept it xD

Hey Trace I fixed the app like you said, so I'll probably make a post with the new character later today or tomorrow, and I'll try to clean up and resubmit Peter's app as well.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu May 27, 2021 1:04 pm

Elerian wrote:
Character Application

Name: Irena z Trzesn
Appearance:

Position/Status/Affiliation: Favored Champion
Skills/Powers//Magic: Potent/Unstable Magical Ability, Veteran of the Seven Nations War, Knowledgeable of Monsters
Equipment: Smallsword, Stave, Assorted Pieces of Armor, and some Personal Effects

Personality: Irena was a naive girl once, but the realities of her life quickly caught up with her. Irena does not go out of her way to get to know people, as she is insecure due to a dark past from her home and witnessing the horrors of war at a young age, Irena finds it hard to trust others. Sticking to what she knows she survives with the skills she has. Because of her nature people are drawn to Irena, who just wishes to return to a more peaceful existence.

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good to Lawful Neutral

Biography: “My past is not something I enjoy, but I pray that others may learn from my mistakes.

I was born Irena z Trzesn, but many call me the Damsel of War, a name I would sooner forget. Though I am barely more than a girl, I carry with me memories of fire, memories of war, memories of pain. I bear the scars and pain of my mistakes not with shame, nor with pride, but as a reminder of what happens when one strays from the righteous path. For many of us, the path of righteousness is a difficult one, but the road is always there to follow.

When I learned of my nature, how might I come to bear with my unnatural existence? When all of mankind believes me to be accursed. I was forced to look for purpose in my existence, a notoriously difficult task for anyone. First I joined a covenant, united in our resolve to do battle with the dark wherever it arises. The same dark they say that is responsible for the sin of mankind. We battled against horrors and monsters like heroes of the past. But in the end we also battled with ourselves, as that is where the true corruption lies. I turned coat, unable to bear the burden. Terrible injustices were done against me then, and I took unjust actions against them in turn. This way lay the path to great Sin.

I followed Achisia not because I believed, but because I desired revenge and the power to make it so. I learned all too quickly that the Mage-Emperor had been quite insincere in his offer. There had been an all encompassing desire for knowledge within me once. Why I chose to serve Achisia was not a memory that I can easily pass over, but after the poorly made decision, the want for knowledge had driven me to such desperate lengths that I had knelt at the feet of a cruel enemy and master, demeaning myself and speaking oaths of loyalty if only so that I could stay in favor with one that could have destroyed me without a second thought.

Once I came to these terrible truths it seemed too late, that I was lost. As the Holy Council began to win against Achisia it seemed that my fate was sealed, yet it is never truly over before it's over, but what should be, shall be. I was made to lead and found that the hearts of many of Achisia’s followers were pure, but misled. I would come to accept this role, and serve as their weighty blade and stone hard shield. This did not earn me the respect I might have expected, rather they felt shame and fear. Their fate was in my hands, the hands of a fallen sinner.

In the twilight hours of the Achisian movement, I was left for dead and defenseless. None with the power to do so came to my aid, and so I have made it my personal quest to care for those unable to help themselves. The way to achieve redemption is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. My duty is a solitary affair, but one that must be done, for I have seen the wickedness of mankind.

I have grave misgivings about the Faith. I was branded an abomination at a very young age, and have been persecuted ever since. Although I never had ill intentions, I fear the Faith may be right, and I am tainted. If the gods yet remain, they fostered me to do their will. So it is that I am a tool of the Sixteen, gracious to those deserving, and ruthless to those that would do harm to the defenseless.”

Goals: She seeks to control her raw magical power, investigate the circumstances of her birth, and the withdrawal of the Sixteen from mortal affairs.

Did you read the Rules?: Ye
Miscellaneous:
#KBE7TY2IEV

Quite an interesting app, and of course, an interesting concept based on what we've been talking over on Discord, accepted!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Thu May 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Hmm, do you think these recently accepted characters could interact with mine? (I actually have an excuse for not writing today called having a cold :blush: )

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Thu May 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Hmm, do you think these recently accepted characters could interact with mine? (I actually have an excuse for not writing today called having a cold :blush: )
colds suck :( feel better soon! remember to stay hydrated

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu May 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Hmm, do you think these recently accepted characters could interact with mine? (I actually have an excuse for not writing today called having a cold :blush: )

Irena is probably going to join the undead plot in Wyzkia, and we could find a way for your character to get involved there too, but that's the kind of plot that would involve his personal presence.

If you want him to remain a merchant and to work on intrigues and politics, he could meet with Kyle and/or the Retainers like I said, or maybe he could get involved in continuing to support the remains of the Army of the Free Soil.

Alternatively, he could get involved in the civil war over in Velikiya.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu May 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Name: Peter Clermont
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human
Appearance: https://imgur.com/vcyUUvX
Peter is a fairly large man, 6 feet tall and muscular, he is almost always clean shaven as well.

Position/Status/Affiliation: Peter is the head part of House Clermont of Duivene, a very old and wealthy family with a rich history. As his father has just passed away, he is now the Count of Clermont and is learning the responsibilities of leadership. Peter is an anointed knight of Duivene, and has experience (though limited) fighting in battle and commanding, as he fought in the battle near the Achisian border on the Night of the Bloody Moons and the Battle of Chovers. House Clermont owns a large castle named “Hero’s Hill” and runs the large city of Jacquesville, a bustling trade and economic hub, adjacent to it as well as the lands consisting of smaller towns and villages in the surrounding area.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Peter is a relatively good swordsman as is needed for a knight, however isn’t the best and has been beaten in one-on-one duels before. Peter’s greatest ability is his horsemanship however, as he is a natural rider and is surprisingly more comfortable using his sword from horseback, and is talented with a lance as well. Peter has never shown any notion that he is able to wield magic, and is not interested in it either. Peter’s true gift is with money however, as he has managed his family’s wealth and economic dealings since he was 17 when his father was unable to lead his house due to his physical and psychological injuries in the war with Achisia.
Equipment:
-Longsword with a gilded crossguard and several gemstones embedded into the hilt and pommel, and a light but sturdy pine shield with the unicorn of Duivene painted on it
-Suit of ornate golden plate armor, with a greathelm decorated with the unicorn of Duivene above the forehead and a blue plume running down the middle of the helmet (Like a Roman crest/centurion helmet decoration)
-In a more casual setting, Peter normally wears a silk cloak and silk pants, with a red sash and high boots.
-A coin purse, usually containing enough coin to make any common man rich

Personality: Peter is at times arrogant and shrewd, looking at others as simply tools to use to further his family’s and his own wealth. Peter isn’t enamored by the “glory” to be had as a knight as much as his father and brothers are, and can be seen as a pragmatist. However behind that is a troubled young man who struggles with the prospect of losing his family’s trust and respect by any mistakes of his own. Being burdened to run a noble house at the young age of 17 is something many wouldn’t be able to do, yet Peter has done it for his family and in the memory of his father who he loved dearly.
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Biography: Peter was born 10 years before Achisia marched against the rest of the realms of man, and had a very happy upbringing. Peter was raised on the stories told by his father of how his ancestors had won glory for House Clermont in wars centuries ago and how he would too become a knight someday. It was true, as ever since he was 10, Peter was trained in sword fighting and horsemanship where he excelled under his father’s guidance. Peter’s life was relatively uneventful until he turned 17 when Achisia attacked and Duivene joined the council of six nations and marched off to war. Already an anointed knight of the kingdom, Peter expected he was going to march to war alongside his father and brother’s, however his father bade him to stay and act as the Count of Clermont in his stead for the duration of the war. Peter’s father reasoned that should the war turn sour and Duivene be forced into retreat, Jacquesville had to be ready to defend itself and he entrusted this task to Peter. Unlike how many glory seeking young knights and boys may have reacted, Peter understood his father’s decision and did his duty at home, running his family’s estates and defending them in his father’s stead.

His father and the rest of Duivene marched to meet the legions of Achisia in battle to decide the fate of the realms of man. Several years later his father did return after the death of the Mage Emperor and the deaths of the traitorous Knights of Light, however as a scarred man and a shell of his former self as he had been wounded severely by a powerful spell which had almost electrocuted him to death. Seeing his father was now permanently disabled physically as well as mentally unhinged, the duties of head of House Clermont fell upon Peter. For the past few years, Peter relied on his father’s steward Loras for assistance in governing the family’s affairs, however soon enough he began to look after things himself where today he has made himself and House Clermont one of the wealthiest families in Duivene. In this time however, Peter had never been a part of a real battle or war, causing some in Duivene to snicker behind his back at how unproven a knight he truly is. Due to his talent with administration and money, the young Roi’s council appointed Peter to the royal council as Steward under the regency of the Seneschal.

More recently, Peter led a retinue of knights and men-at-arms to reinforce the troops under Princess Alexis on the border with Achisia on the Night of the Bloody Moons, where they fought outnumbered against the forces of Achisia and emerged victorious. Peter captured an enemy noblewoman, Illania de Velira, during the battle and brought her back to Chovers along with the remainder of Alexis’ army and Eric de Villegagnon. Peter took part in the ensuing Battle of Chovers as well.
Goals: To ensure Duivene's stability and the Clermont family legacy.
Theme Song:(Optional, a song could be nice, but many people don't like it.)

RP Sample:
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Miscellaneous:(If there is anything else you would want to add..)
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps)

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Thu May 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Alright I'm finally done fixing up my old characters now then lol

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 30, 2021 1:19 pm

@Fereni, hey there, just asking if you plan to post?
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sun May 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:@Fereni, hey there, just asking if you plan to post?

i do im just trying to figure out exactly WHAT to post

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun May 30, 2021 1:33 pm

Fereni wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:@Fereni, hey there, just asking if you plan to post?

Roger, roger.

Sorry for forgetting to post about Adele and Mireille. Will rectify that in the next round.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Fereni
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Fereni » Sun May 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Fereni wrote:i do im just trying to figure out exactly WHAT to post

Roger, roger.

Sorry for forgetting to post about Adele and Mireille. Will rectify that in the next round.

it's okay lol

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 am

Fereni wrote:

Same.

Mostly feeling better from the thing...ugh. 'Twas annoying.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse