NATION

PASSWORD

Inappropriate Signature

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Mystery Realms
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Inappropriate Signature

Postby Mystery Realms » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Is this signature allowed : Romextly puppet
Was supposed to be short period for a war, but I got interested in this small nation.
IC: We hate SM and Mystery Realms for their actions against us. We dislike the IDSF for their affiliation with them. We wish to join the ICDN. We have a small military of 867 and 200 rangers

I publicly displays “ my nation “ as a enemy of there’s and says “ hate “. I rather moderate this because it’s just plain rude to be honest and signatures are not for such things though I am not a mod and will leave it up to the mods to decide.
Resignation at ISDF, and New Member of ICDN.

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:02 pm

/notamod He means in an IC sense. I've seen the Yukon War thread and it looks to me he is referring to that. It even says "IC: ".
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Southern Yukon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Yukon » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:18 pm

Mystery Realms wrote:Is this signature allowed : Romextly puppet
Was supposed to be short period for a war, but I got interested in this small nation.
IC: We hate SM and Mystery Realms for their actions against us. We dislike the IDSF for their affiliation with them. We wish to join the ICDN. We have a small military of 867 and 200 rangers

I publicly displays “ my nation “ as a enemy of there’s and says “ hate “. I rather moderate this because it’s just plain rude to be honest and signatures are not for such things though I am not a mod and will leave it up to the mods to decide.

It's an IC thing. If your nation said I hate Tupeia1 or a slave trader ICly, would they be in their rights to have your sig removed?
Romextly puppet

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Not actionable, but please try to be more careful when you mention other players in your sig going forward just to be safe.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Return to Moderation