NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Inappropriate RP in WGP2

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Report] Inappropriate RP in WGP2

Postby The Licentian Isles » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:30 am

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=38483983#p38483983

The roleplay linked above includes racial slurs, a rant about eugenics, and is entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand, which is a motorsport competition. I have spoken to the host who has said they will take their own action as event host when they are available, but given that this seems to be someone having a thinly IC-veiled rant about eugenics and racism with reference to real life countries, it seems appropriate to report here as well for mod action.
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:43 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:((Before you read the post Iā€™d like to say that I am half-black and quarter-Asian so I have the N-word and the C-word pass))

This is troubling. There's no such thing as a 'pass' to use racial epithets, especially on a forum where posters are anonymous. This is an unofficial warning: This kind of thing is inappropriate

As for the rest of the RP, it's a horrendously jarring compared to the others in the thread. I don't think it was written as an attempt to troll, however. It's a roleplaying forum and there is scope to roleplay as an 'evil' nation.

I think the content of the RP is something the OP of the thread can deal with internally.

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Licentian Isles » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:47 am

Thanks Audio, appreciate you taking a look at this. I'm happy with the OP dealing with it, just wanted to be sure there wasn't anything actionable there.
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Return to Moderation