NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Leaning Towers Of Pizza

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Arindille
Civilian

Founded: Nov 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Leaning Towers Of Pizza

Postby Arindille » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:31 am

[Title]Leaning Towers of Pizza

[Description]After an expansive boom in the pizza industry, obesity in adolescents and especially children is becoming an increasing issue.

[Validity]Invalid for nations without pizza delivery being their largest industry, Invalid for nations without a leader.

[option]"This is amazing-a!" shouts Pizza House CEO, Giovanni Pierno. "All the kids will become-a fat-a from my delicious pizza. @@LEADER@@, pizza businesses like-a mine should be given more funding and eventually-a, pizza will rule the world-a!"

[outcome]The nation's streets are slippery with pizza grease.

[option]"Do you see what pizza does to people @@LEADER@@? It makes them absolutely insane." says paediatrician Dr Syringe while flossing her teeth. "Starting from now on, the pizza industry should be heavily restricted and defunded. While we're at it, let's implement healthier foods for children to eat at school like cabbage pie, cabbage smoothie, o-or cabbage water. As a matter of fact, it should be the only things the fatties-uh, I mean the children, eat.

[outcome]Cabbage water is on the menu.

[option]"That's not far enough!" exclaims well-known cabbage activist Leafy Greens. "Ban pizza delivery and preparing completely! It's so unhealthy, that just looking at it makes me gain weight! Think about the kids @@LEADER@@, make vegetarianism compulsory!"

[validity]Invalid for nations with the compulsory vegetarianism policy already installed.

[outcome]Cabbages are unofficially the national dish of @@NATION@@.

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Candensia » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:09 am

I acknowledge the specific pizza industry angle here, but I'm not sure that's enough to justify this issue, given that #72 and #549 exist.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:44 pm

I agree with Candensia. Also too much overlap with 288
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?