NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegates Confusion

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Nubt
Secretary

Founded: Mar 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

WA Delegates Confusion

Postby Nubt » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Guys, my region (The Free Federation of Nubt) doesn't have a WA Delegate, someone has 2 endorsements in the region which is the most (don't WA Delegates get elected for having the most endorsements in their region?), yet he did not become WA Delegate. I am confused... anybody know why? Or can a WA Official answer? :)

Drew Durrnil
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Drew Durrnil » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:22 pm

If 2 nations that were not delegates at that time get the same amount of endorsements at the same update, there is no delegate.
also known as pacific shores
author of sc #434
professional slab worshipper
lieutenant of the south pacific special forces
2023 ananke award co-winner
Rosartemis wrote:DOWN WITH UEPU THOSE DAMNED RAIDERS!

Npc West Florida
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Npc West Florida » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Nubt wrote:Guys, my region (The Free Federation of Nubt) doesn't have a WA Delegate, someone has 2 endorsements in the region which is the most (don't WA Delegates get elected for having the most endorsements in their region?), yet he did not become WA Delegate. I am confused... anybody know why? Or can a WA Official answer? :)

It looks like he/she wasn’t in the region at WA update time
Welcome to West Florida! Read This guide for Its General information and This one for my military information. If you are interested in more information, please wait while it is passing the security clearance

Nubt
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nubt » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:18 pm

He received 2 right when he got in the region though :blink:

Frontier Isles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frontier Isles » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:22 pm

That's because they joined the region only a few hours ago.
If you check the top of the regional page, you'll see a "WA Update" section. WA updates occur every 12 hours (usually a little past 12:00 in New York), and you'll have to wait for the next update for the nation to become the WA Delegate.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Nubt wrote:He received 2 right when he got in the region though :blink:

No, that's not what they are meaning. The site regularly has a WA-related update whereby the records get updated so that things like the delegate get updated. It means that it's possible, for example, for someone to have more endorsements than the current delegate, and still not actually be the delegate until the update. The time since the last WA update is listed on each region page, below the names of the WA delegate and region founder.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nubt
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nubt » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:04 am

Got it.