Honorary Delegates,
I would like to humbly request for your support my Security Council Proposal To Condemn Lily.
For years, Lily has been raiding regions just for popularity and recruitment. I'm sure you know someone or have been a victim of the condemnable actions. I know that I have. It’s time that we took a stand to stop these vicious crimes. To condemn all of the distress Lily has caused!
Never before has the Security Council taken actions to Condemn Lily. However, that can change. All you have to do is approve of my proposal. (https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=aredita_1613600684) I need 6% of all WA Delegates to approve this if we want it to go to vote.
If you have any questions, please telegram me. I'll do my best to answer them. Or you can ask on my discussion thread.
Thank you for your time, and consideration,
The Constitutional Monarchy Of Aredita
I would like to humbly request for your support my Security Council Proposal To Condemn Lily.
For years, Lily has been raiding regions just for popularity and recruitment. I'm sure you know someone or have been a victim of the condemnable actions. I know that I have. It’s time that we took a stand to stop these vicious crimes. To condemn all of the distress Lily has caused!
Never before has the Security Council taken actions to Condemn Lily. However, that can change. All you have to do is approve of my proposal. (https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_view_proposal/id=aredita_1613600684) I need 6% of all WA Delegates to approve this if we want it to go to vote.
If you have any questions, please telegram me. I'll do my best to answer them. Or you can ask on my discussion thread.
Thank you for your time, and consideration,
The Constitutional Monarchy Of Aredita
Aredita's pretitle as of time of writing is actually "Holy Blue Monarchy," for Easter Egg collection purposes.








). This proposal is raw, and not in a raw strengthy kind of way, in a this hasn’t been thought through or edited enough kind of way. I would support a Lily condemn, but this would need a lot more work to get there, starting with like... punctuation, grammar, dates, etc. I would recommend pulling this and doing a little more work on it tbh, but if the work was put in to make this resolution a little better, I could certainly be for. Have a great day all!